Dan & Phil Part 90: Fish Daddies

Our two favourite full time internet nerds who never go outside!
poweroftriangles
pumpkin spice pumpkin cookie
Pronouns: he/him

The sexy lips thing :stan:

Edit: New page deserves to be blessed with the picture again, here ya go
alittledizzy wrote: Mon Sep 09, 2019 5:28 pm Oooh, Phil, where you at, bud...

anti-YouNow club :sarcasticclap:
flarequake
not an airport stalker
Pronouns: She/her

Oh heck, why were my thoughts on seeing this photo "is that Bryony's allotment?" quickly followed by "damn, that watering can spout looks phallic in that position" only finally finished with "boy looks good". Help. He does look good, though. Boy came through, we can stop badgering him about his face now ;) And of course there's already a beard edit.
Sami
squish

Can I just say yes to everything about that photo :rainbowtears:
What did we do to deserve this man? :loveeyes:
Hoot hoot, b*tch - Phil Lester 2019
Phanshy
cheeky #spon

flarequake wrote: Mon Sep 09, 2019 5:45 pm Oh heck, why were my thoughts on seeing this photo "is that Bryony's allotment?" quickly followed by "damn, that watering can spout looks phallic in that position" only finally finished with "boy looks good". Help. He does look good, though. Boy came through, we can stop badgering him about his face now ;) And of course there's already a beard edit.
*cough* phalic chilli *cough*
:happytears:
flarequake
not an airport stalker

True, but the watering can spout's a lot bigger ;)
alittledizzy
actual demon phannie
actual demon phannie
Pronouns: she/her

obsessivelymoody
emo goose

stufflizloves wrote: Mon Sep 09, 2019 5:38 pm
liola wrote: Mon Sep 09, 2019 5:35 pm I am dead, deceased, gone, murdered, 100% a ghost and no more a living being HOW CAN HE LOOK SO GOOD AND WHY HES NOT MY HUSBAND I DEMAND AN ANSWER @ UNIVERSE
/cackling :rofl:

i do love a good sexy-on-main post while the boyfriend is away, eh? is this bryony’s family’s allotment? have we seen pictures of that?
From her insta story last night, it looks to be the same place, and I think it must be. She's taken pictures of and mentioned gardening at home before.
Phantasy
woodland creature

Love that he’s taking advantage of Dan being away and spending some one-on-one time with Bryony—it’s nice to foster other relationships once and a while and break out of the group dynamic.
stufflizloves
living flop

Phantasy wrote: Mon Sep 09, 2019 6:38 pm Love that he’s taking advantage of Dan being away and spending some one-on-one time with Bryony—it’s nice to foster other relationships once and a while and break out of the group dynamic.
Agreed, lovely. (also this is a tad more generous than my headcanon interpretation of “hi while i’m away in france, you get custody..pls make sure he’s fed and goes outside at least once”)
alittledizzy
actual demon phannie
actual demon phannie

I'm... I'm okay with Dan being gone for two weeks... if what we get is some public social media interaction.
Ataraxia25
flower crown
Pronouns: they/them

I'm french and have never seen a real mime.
:gayaf:
Ataraxia25
flower crown
Pronouns: they/them

Wow he looks good.
:gayaf:
flarequake
not an airport stalker

Oh, he looks so relaxed in the first photo. “Never mind me, just wearing my cropped jumper” :love2:
alittledizzy
actual demon phannie
actual demon phannie

ahahah wow at it being even the same shirt...
madzilla84
eclipse shirt

Someone on Twitter also pointed out it’s the same jacket Dan was wearing in that insta story with the weird mirror filter. Quite hard to tell but it sure looks like it :love2:
blackbirddan.tumblr.com
scientia
phabergé

I also like Phil’s haircut. He should, I don’t know, post a selfie or something :loveeyes:
Scout
squish
Pronouns: She/Her

madzilla84 wrote: Mon Sep 09, 2019 11:08 pm Someone on Twitter also pointed out it’s the same jacket Dan was wearing in that insta story with the weird mirror filter. Quite hard to tell but it sure looks like it :love2:
People have been saying that Dan was wearing that jacket since he first posted the mirror selfie....I don’t really see it. Maybe I didn’t look close enough? :shrug:
:lesbianflag:
Secretstanner
truth bomb

Scout wrote: Tue Sep 10, 2019 12:46 am
madzilla84 wrote: Mon Sep 09, 2019 11:08 pm Someone on Twitter also pointed out it’s the same jacket Dan was wearing in that insta story with the weird mirror filter. Quite hard to tell but it sure looks like it :love2:
People have been saying that Dan was wearing that jacket since he first posted the mirror selfie....I don’t really see it. Maybe I didn’t look close enough? :shrug:
Yeah I don’t think it is. Original I did from the mirror selfie but then someone found the jacket dan was wearing in the warped IGS, it wasn’t Phils one. I wish I had a link to the post but I don’t remember who posted it from it being a while ago now.
autumnhearth
senpai

alittledizzy wrote: Mon Sep 09, 2019 9:59 pm ahahah wow at it being even the same shirt...
Oh for fucks sake, Dan thinks Phil’s frame looks powerful in plaid shirts? This explains a lot. His shoulder do look broader and his waist narrower when he’s wearing a short sleeved button up. Bring back the buffalo check Phil, it’s in fashion!
alittledizzy
actual demon phannie
actual demon phannie

lmao i love bryony
rizzo
unduly facetious
unduly facetious

ya know what?

i like to think that ahead of dan leaving for 2 weeks, phil baked him the same blue balls cupcakes grace made elliott.

thx for listening, idb.
alittledizzy
actual demon phannie
actual demon phannie

rizzo wrote: Tue Sep 10, 2019 2:58 pm ya know what?

i like to think that ahead of dan leaving for 2 weeks, phil baked him the same blue balls cupcakes grace made elliott.

thx for listening, idb.
There's the 2019 baking video we all need.
stufflizloves
living flop

alittledizzy wrote: Tue Sep 10, 2019 1:33 pm lmao i love bryony
I love her *so* much. She’s so quick witted and the true edgelord amongst the three. To be a fly on the wall when they all hang out..!
Catallena
classy cat lady
classy cat lady

autumnhearth wrote: Tue Sep 10, 2019 4:04 am
alittledizzy wrote: Mon Sep 09, 2019 9:59 pm ahahah wow at it being even the same shirt...
Oh for fucks sake, Dan thinks Phil’s frame looks powerful in plaid shirts? This explains a lot. His shoulder do look broader and his waist narrower when he’s wearing a short sleeved button up. Bring back the buffalo check Phil, it’s in fashion!
I love a good reason to post this old picture. Check that shoulder to waist ratio :ribena:
Twitter *•.(★).•* Tumblr
Phantasy
woodland creature

Colin is the silent hero, the lynchpin, keeping the Howell family together...
from Adrian’s insta...