Dan & Phil Part 90: Fish Daddies

Our two favourite full time internet nerds who never go outside!
alittledizzy
actual demon phannie
actual demon phannie
Pronouns: she/her

The PhandomWatch Undertale marathon is starting in a few minutes! #spon

:undertaledog: Click here to join! :undertaledog:
autumnhearth
senpai

FINALLY! They’ve moved! :foreverhome:
liola
rankussy

Me, running around on Moving Hill like a crazy person
Will probably never be over the BONCAS and the beauty of Phil Lester.

Official Moving Hill Mayor
alittledizzy
actual demon phannie
actual demon phannie

Catallena
classy cat lady
classy cat lady

When you're just sitting on Moving Hill, kinda bored and minding your own business when suddenly...

Twitter *•.(★).•* Tumblr
glitterintheair
phillluminati

I'm on the moving hill, chillin' on the grass with clown make-up on and everything. Bring it on, ladderinos.
I'm a winter flower underground, always thirsty for summer rain.
Megancita75
ar·tic·u·late

So to me this just validates what Phil said in DML2, that just because they are quiet it doesn't mean there isn't stuff going on behind the scenes. And man, moving is such a big project!
blahblahblah8
pumpkin spice pumpkin cookie

Lol I kinda don’t care if they move but all of you guys being excited kinda cheered me up this morning :)
Ataraxia25
flower crown
Pronouns: they/them

We've been on Moving Hill for such a long time and now....
:gayaf:
sonicgreen
woodland creature

I swear if this is a false alarm I will cRY. mOVING HILL LIVES
sapienveneficus
rainbow nerd

autumnhearth wrote: Sat Sep 21, 2019 2:09 pm FINALLY! They’ve moved! :foreverhome:
I love how 90% of the replies are begging Phil to do a liveshow. I guess the casual fans have missed them too
"Someone, somewhere is into that." Daniel Howell
knq
lava lamp

Just casually refreshing all my tabs like SHOW US MORE OF THE NEW WHITE WALL PHIL PLEASE
Amiaw
interactive introvert

I'm pretty sure they are moving because of Phil's tweet but also because the internet is also trying to convice me.

Immediately after phil tweeted I got a youtube notification for this:

and yes that channel has been slowly uploading clips from that really old interview but that timing was too funny. The internet wasn't done though -

I checked instagram and wirrow added some old art to his instagram story (i linked a tweet for the drawing) which doesn't really mean anything on its own but again the internet/universe just really wants me to believe dnp are moving right now lol.
kavat
pastel persona

People have deduced this as the red chair from ISG/the old gaming room. Have we even seen it in the second London flat?

That is a lovely white wall though, and they do like those.
LtrllySusan
lava lamp

I think you guys want them to be moving because then there's a reason that they aren't making videos/posting/doing their job.
But they weren't moving the last 10 months. They are just not really YouTubers any more and they aren't telling us why.
I'm not getting my hopes up any more :/
Templeofshame
rainbow nerd

LtrllySusan wrote: Sat Sep 21, 2019 5:37 pm I think you guys want them to be moving because then there's a reason that they aren't making videos/posting/doing their job.
But they weren't moving the last 10 months. They are just not really YouTubers any more and they aren't telling us why.
I'm not seeing how them moving has anything to do with the changes in how/when/whether they release content? They've established that they're prioritizing their personal lives over content creation and YouTube specifically, and that makes it more likely that they're moving (as they've repeatedly listed as a personal priority) rather than less.

Some people may have hopes that moving will somehow fix everything, but the clues that they've moved exist independently of any kind of content hopes people are putting on them. I totally get being bummed out about the loss of content and I'm there with you, but I just don't get how that has any bearing on the current likelihood that they have moved.

(I also think they have told us why, because they're prioritizing their spherical lives? Ultimately, they're gonna do what they want and right now, what they want isn't to give us what we want and that's a bummer.)
imaginarymind
phillion/danosaur <//3

oh sHIT!!! I mean, I was definitely on team -they're moving sometime soon- but still!!! I really hope yall are right, cause this would just be perfect!! If they really have moved, I doubt well see much of the house - probably even less that than the duplex - but honestly, I don't care all that much. I'm just so happy to know that they really are out there, living their shared life together, making big life decisions and commitments and just.... doing it all together! Buying their fecken forever home and not worrying about "how it will look" to outsiders cause they're OUT!! They're finally free to do all of those life things they've been holding out on, and it's a beautiful sight!!
I'm so darn happy for them... <3
liola
rankussy

LtrllySusan wrote: Sat Sep 21, 2019 5:37 pm I think you guys want them to be moving because then there's a reason that they aren't making videos/posting/doing their job.
Uhm wanted to quote instead liked the post lmao most of us have been saying theyre moving since April 2018 let's be honest the joy has nothing to do with content, it's just happiness for them
Will probably never be over the BONCAS and the beauty of Phil Lester.

Official Moving Hill Mayor
madzilla84
eclipse shirt

I don’t have an opinion either way without more information; the timing seems a bit odd as they’ve both just been on holiday and they just got Norman, but it’s not impossible, who knows. Could be, could be not (yet). But I know I won’t relax, whenever they move, until I know they’ve moved together. I’ve no reason to believe they wouldn’t, really, but it’d be nice to Know For Sure to quiet my anxious brain, you know.
blackbirddan.tumblr.com
Secretstanner
truth bomb

This is the only time I’ve been on moving hill. I was on moving within the next year but not now. So with the you just want them to move as an excuse, for me no I never thought they would be moving this year at all and I didn’t have any excuse for them not doing a lot other than wanting to focus on life things. Even after the move I wouldn’t think we’d be back to once every week to 2 weeks for a video timeline. Literally we havnt seen that red chair since the moving video? Am I 100% convinced no but I’m almost there. Let’s just hope I’m not clowning
autumnhearth
senpai

kavat wrote: Sat Sep 21, 2019 5:33 pm
People have deduced this as the red chair from ISG/the old gaming room. Have we even seen it in the second London flat?

That is a lovely white wall though, and they do like those.
Yup, it’s been in the glass closet/dinof filming space.
How else would you interpret Phil’s tweet that he got actual fast WiFi for the first time in his life? They weren’t able to get it in their most recent place, why would they suddenly get it now, especially when Phil has been saying he wants to buy a house?
Templeofshame
rainbow nerd

madzilla84 wrote: Sat Sep 21, 2019 6:07 pm the timing seems a bit odd as they’ve both just been on holiday and they just got Norman
Didn't they go on vacation directly before their last move too?
knq
lava lamp

Templeofshame wrote: Sat Sep 21, 2019 6:29 pm
madzilla84 wrote: Sat Sep 21, 2019 6:07 pm the timing seems a bit odd as they’ve both just been on holiday and they just got Norman
Weren’t they in Australia? They’re wealthy enough to pay a company to move their things for them for sure.
madzilla84
eclipse shirt

Templeofshame wrote: Sat Sep 21, 2019 6:29 pm
Indeed! It’s baffling; I guess they prepared everything extra early? (Also I guess when you’re rich you can just pay people to do everything for you lol.)

Where I live had crappy internet for *years* until the building was finally upgraded to fibre a couple of years ago (to much rejoicing). No idea if their old/current/whatever building was new enough to have had fibre from the beginning. :shrug:

(I’m not trying to be negative btw; just trying not to clown myself and get my hopes up only for them to be dashed later, I suppose.)
blackbirddan.tumblr.com
Birdie
blobfish
Pronouns: they/them

Ah, the old "this house is basically derelict" tweets are starting, I'm joining y'all on moving hill... This is how it started last time as well.