Dan & Phil Part 90: Fish Daddies

Our two favourite full time internet nerds who never go outside!
gnostic
stress mushroom

Side eyeing Phil for budding up to Christine, ugh
Just here for the marketing skills
Cafil
squish
Pronouns: She/Her

gnostic wrote: Fri Sep 27, 2019 10:33 pm Side eyeing Phil for budding up to Christine, ugh
Can I ask why?
lefthandedism
simply stressed bisexual
simply stressed bisexual
Pronouns: she/her

poweroftriangles wrote: Fri Sep 27, 2019 8:24 pm nth rewatch of BIG: you know the first couple times you watch something and everything seems slowed down because you're trying to take in every detail? Well now that I've seen it enough times that I know chunks of it off by heart, so the first half really seemed to come thick and fast.
Somehow, it doesn't lose any of its power. So well crafted. I'm so proud of him!
So true. There are very few videos I have rewatched many times, and they've all been on the short side (e.g., original pinof, Dan's Diss Track). I wouldn't have thought I'd be watching a 45-minute video over and over, but BIG definitely stands up to the scrutiny! I have no doubt I'll be watching it many times more. :rainbowtears:
"If you're left-handed, ask a friend."
"Why am I left-handed?"
"Everybody makes mistakes."
enomdy
smol bean

I was watching some clips from Dan and Phils old radio show and do any of you know what show this is from cause I need some context :rofl:
[2:32]
:betta: :sparkle: lol what :sparkle: :betta:
Susanisnotafish
flower crown
Pronouns: She/her

enomdy wrote: Sat Sep 28, 2019 2:19 am I was watching some clips from Dan and Phils old radio show and do any of you know what show this is from cause I need some context :rofl:
[2:32]
Starts at 18:33
"Rub those freckles all over me!" --Daniel Howell
noodlebum
flower crown

What are they doing :lol: when Patricia said to twirl while wearing them, I didn't imagine what they did
sonicgreen
woodland creature

Cafil wrote: Fri Sep 27, 2019 10:56 pm
gnostic wrote: Fri Sep 27, 2019 10:33 pm Side eyeing Phil for budding up to Christine, ugh
Can I ask why?
Did you mean because it looks like he's promoting IRL Merch for business reasons? Because yeah that was probably part of it, thats basically what PR entails. Though I do think Phil actually likes Safiya and Cristine, and sending them merch makes sense.

(Though I can't see Cristine ever working with IRL because of her need for better US/Canada shipping...)

also its my 2 year IDB anniversary! :happytears: love you guys
Neons
spork

Phil's quiff is looking lovely in his new Instastories :love1:
madzilla84
eclipse shirt

Phil tweeted in a reply that his vid is going up tonight!! Yay!
blackbirddan.tumblr.com
liola
rankussy

V interesting background in Phil's instastory hmmmmmmm
Will probably never be over the BONCAS and the beauty of Phil Lester.

Official Moving Hill Mayor
Catallena
classy cat lady
classy cat lady

Am I tripping or is the background in those instastories not the usual patio/balcony/outside area? It seems different. Also why film outside at all, the weather isn't that nice. :sherlock:

Also we're getting content:
Twitter *•.(★).•* Tumblr
noodlebum
flower crown

Dan hasn't got a clue what this next chapter is going to bring, nor what he's having for lunch :tu:
Sami
squish

That definitely doesn't look like the usual outside space. That looks like a proper back garden rather than any kind of balcony (perfect for a new pet perhaps). :sherlock: :foreverhome:
Hoot hoot, b*tch - Phil Lester 2019
alittledizzy
actual demon phannie
actual demon phannie

Hmmmmmm even if he got one more white-wall video before moving the choice to film that ig story outside is interesting...

Also lol at how not into the shoutouts Dan was. I mean, he was very Dan about it, and I like seeing his face (even if it's months old content) but still. lol.
noodlebum
flower crown

Not gonna lie I am very tempted to go to the Kennel Club dog show too, the thought of hundreds of booths with dogs at excites me so much! :love1:
flarequake
not an airport stalker
Pronouns: She/her

Sheesh, I see why you mean about Dan there, how deadpan and sarky did he need to be. Meh.

I’m going to the dog show. I’m aware of the arguments against the kennel club, but tbh it’s Phil and I’ve been having a time lately and I want to go. I hope we find out where he’ll be so we can see it. I don’t know if I’ll like the dogs as much as I did all the different cat breeds at the pet show a few years ago, but with 200 or so breeds, it sounds interesting.
Tottrie
drama llama

I wish I could go to the dog show. I love dogs and seeing Phil would be a fantastic bonus ^^

Buuut, flying over to London for that is probably a little much 🙃 I hope people that go take pictures or maybe film it ^^
Amiaw
interactive introvert

I'll be in London that day but Phil had to choose to make an appearance on a day I already had plans. I don't know if I would have went anyways because big events aren't my thing but the nice thing about this phandom is I can definitely count on plenty of pictures and videos.
autumnhearth
senpai

Sami wrote: Sat Sep 28, 2019 2:26 pm That definitely doesn't look like the usual outside space. That looks like a proper back garden rather than any kind of balcony (perfect for a new pet perhaps). :sherlock: :foreverhome:
Do keep in mind that they have more than one outdoor space. We haven’t seen the other three sides of the area outside the filming kitchen where they had their snowball fight and the Phil’s cherry blossom tree selfie was taken. Also it’s been pointed out that this is probably a delayed story as the sides of Phil’s hair are significantly longer than in his last flat fringe story a week ago. But who knows when anything is taken? He did post the first promo for the dog fest while he was staying with his parents though, so it was filmed back home. I always suspect delays. But I’m pleased to see that they have multiplied their bamboo over the two and a half years.
alittledizzy
actual demon phannie
actual demon phannie

is it phil video time is it phil video time is it phil video time is it phil video time is it phil video time is it phil video time

I just wanna see his face again.
parallel
phabergé

liola wrote: Sat Sep 28, 2019 1:58 pm V interesting background in Phil's instastory hmmmmmmm
That was my first thought as well. Definitely dropping hints
gnostic
stress mushroom

Cafil wrote: Fri Sep 27, 2019 10:56 pm
Can I ask why?
I really dislike Cristine who pulled a lot of shit. For example, calling people who were calling out racist ass Jeffree Star "triggered snowflakes". However she somehow managed to maintain ~unproblematic and ~not like the other girls rep
Just here for the marketing skills
knq
lava lamp

JOINT CONTENT

formlessblobsunite
drama llama

I was three seconds in and almost yelled when I heard Dan. have not made it past a minute yet oh boiiiiii I've missed this
:rainbowtears:
liola
rankussy

LIVE SHOWS???
Will probably never be over the BONCAS and the beauty of Phil Lester.

Official Moving Hill Mayor