Dan & Phil Part 90: Fish Daddies

Our two favourite full time internet nerds who never go outside!
rizzo
unduly facetious
unduly facetious

these bitches moved for sure, right? right.
alittledizzy
actual demon phannie
actual demon phannie
Pronouns: she/her

rizzo wrote: Sun Sep 29, 2019 7:10 pm these bitches moved for sure, right? right.
Oh yes. For sure.

And I'm fucking dying at there being a green screen. They don't have to show us SHIT about this new place if they don't want to.
rizzo
unduly facetious
unduly facetious

alittledizzy wrote: Sun Sep 29, 2019 7:11 pm
rizzo wrote: Sun Sep 29, 2019 7:10 pm these bitches moved for sure, right? right.
Oh yes. For sure.

And I'm fucking dying at there being a green screen. They don't have to show us SHIT about this new place if they don't want to.
we're literally going to get.... jack SQUAT about their life.

but ya know what? props. genuinely props.
noodlebum
flower crown

NORMAN CAM
liola
rankussy

The wall is different right?? I?m not fucking crazy???
Will probably never be over the BONCAS and the beauty of Phil Lester.

Official Moving Hill Mayor
noodlebum
flower crown

His hair is now dyed iced chocolate!!
apathy
sad dimple

Agh, the stream refuses to load for me on any browser and I'm sad. :(
That's my socializing quota for the month up.
poweroftriangles
pumpkin spice pumpkin cookie
Pronouns: he/him

Yep I can't see anything either. Major FOMO on seeing the screenshots. Probably a sign from the universe that I should go to bed!

Edit: looks like I'm not missing much lmao what is this
I wish he would just use YouTube!
Last edited by poweroftriangles on Sun Sep 29, 2019 7:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
anti-YouNow club :sarcasticclap:
noodlebum
flower crown

He's getting us to play along with guessing other photos from the deleted scenes, but keeps crashing :(
rizzo
unduly facetious
unduly facetious

seems like phil's computer can't keep up with all the moving parts. :lol:
Catallena
classy cat lady
classy cat lady

YouNow is worse than ever for me. It barely works. Every time I load it, it shows Phil's liveshow properly for like 10 seconds until everything starts to lag and then it just fades to his icon (which he really needs to update). And then all I see are obnoxious animations of people giving thumbs up and dancing llamas or whatever. Good job YouNow, you now suck even more than Rize did before you killed her.

Anyway they absolutely moved!!!11 Dear residents, please leave Moving Hill in an orderly fashion and make sure you take all your belongings. Please dispose of all your trash in the appropriate recycle bins. We'll see you soon over at the nearby Dog Hill or something. :dog:

I'm laughing so hard at the profesh setup with the green screen. We ain't gonna see much of this new place.
Twitter *•.(★).•* Tumblr
noodlebum
flower crown

We get moved to an aerospace engineer playing the guitar each time phil's liveshow crashes, and we've all made his day bless him <3 we're all paul-fans now rip phil
autumnhearth
senpai

You know I had hoped that they would paint a room green... but not for this purpose. He’s a genius and I hate him. Good professional move guys. I hate YouNow. Jfc Phil, is this the radio show?! Just do a podcast you idiots.
Last edited by autumnhearth on Sun Sep 29, 2019 7:37 pm, edited 2 times in total.
rizzo
unduly facetious
unduly facetious

i'm cackling @ him admitting norman cam was pre-filmed. phil losing it a little bit is my cup of tea.
alittledizzy
actual demon phannie
actual demon phannie

I'm dying at him admitting the Norman cam was a clip. God I love him.
Secretstanner
truth bomb

Soooo I’m just gonna give up watching this live I can’t cope. How is phil still trying i would of give up by now. I’ll just keep refreshing twitter to see if anything happens but I can’t watch this live. Good luck to ya
noodlebum
flower crown

Oh man Phil you're losing me here :lol: fingers crossed for podcast in the future instead I agree :tu:
rizzo
unduly facetious
unduly facetious

On one hand, I'm really living for seeing Phil live. I've really missed liveshows, so it's nice.

On the other hand, all these planned segments that feel like a ~show~ in front of green screen, with that mic, etcetc, feel just as distant as any other content, so I'm not sure I really love that. I miss just.... casual bants? I should say I don't mind the setup so much as how it reflects the contents of the show.

At least we're getting a few life stories here, so it's alright I guess.
plinthofmylife
janice from the shop

It's been so bad, I feel like I should livestream the liveshow on something functional like youtube or twitch for people with worse internet/phones that can't handle younow... too bad that's not okay. I want phil to get those $$ but this is ridiculous.
alittledizzy
actual demon phannie
actual demon phannie

I'm okay with a show in front of a green screen, tbh. It's not the same as the old style of liveshows, but that's... okay for me. Especially if it makes him comfortable doing them weekly. I'd rather have stable content we can all rely on and look forward to over nothing.

I do also think this is geared toward not having to show a lot of the new place, too.
MythicalPinkTrashCan
phabergé

plinthofmylife wrote: Sun Sep 29, 2019 7:51 pm It's been so bad, I feel like I should livestream the liveshow on something functional like youtube or twitch for people with worse internet/phones that can't handle younow... too bad that's not okay. I want phil to get those $$ but this is ridiculous.
I agree. The app won’t even let me log in without crashing. They really need to just make the switch.
Catallena
classy cat lady
classy cat lady

YouNow decided to finally work for me. Yay?

I don't love this new format of liveshow yet, but I do think it's good that he's trying new things I guess? I understand Phil wanting some more structure in these shows and it has potential to grow into something more entertaining I think. Not to mention, it's been a long time since his last solo liveshow and he'll need to get used to it again.
Twitter *•.(★).•* Tumblr
plinthofmylife
janice from the shop

I do really hope eventually we get a HINT of real life, and the existence of Dan beyond the "we" pronoun (which I appreciate) but I'm really appreciating this.

Also apparently Christine sent him Halo Taco and he'd like to see it on himself, so looking forward to Dan posting perfectly painted black nails and Phil never mentioning it again.
noodlebum
flower crown

Yeah once it stopped crashing it was quite nice. Different sure, and needs settling into his new screen/format etc but fun to have a little something each week for now :)
parallel
phabergé

Second top fan: homodnp
Phil reading out the top fans: Ho-home... DNP?

But fr, that moment was so awkward. If you have that username why would you donate to become a top fan i stg