Dan & Phil Part 90: Fish Daddies

Our two favourite full time internet nerds who never go outside!
Megancita75
ar·tic·u·late
Pronouns: she/her

I am a sucker for people who have coloring like Tilda Swindon and Eddie Redmayne so I am loving this but also love the black. Phil clearly just needs to get started on cloning himself.
Catallena
classy cat lady
classy cat lady

alittledizzy wrote: Fri Oct 04, 2019 5:54 pm
George wrote: Fri Oct 04, 2019 5:50 pm God I hope Phil's main goal is to get back to his original hair color.
I was wondering what side of that debate people on IDB were falling on... I have to say I actually think the black looks a lot more striking on him. I think the dark brown doesn't look bad but I actually feel like his natural color wouldn't look that flattering. I'm totally okay with him wanting to try it out, though - not that it would matter even if I wasn't, it's his hair - and I'm sure I'd adjust to it. It's just... the black... was so pretty. :(
Phil really pulls of black hair so well tbh. The contrast between his pale skin and dark hair looked great on him, without making him look sickly. I'm biased though because 1. I too chase the contrasting look (except with espresso brown hair dye because I'm not blessed with Phil's talent to pull off black) and 2. I always push back against the myth that someone's natural hair color looks best. Phil's natural hair color does nothing for his facial features. Even if he's done with the black, he should definitely keep a darker color imo.
Twitter *•.(★).•* Tumblr
Secretstanner
truth bomb

Too me the colour doesn’t look dark brown. The dye looks I’d say medium brown. The colour on the sides are gonna be a truer match to the dye than the fringe because it’s been dyed with black previously, where the sides were grown out and not had anything. I think that if he continues to keep the colour after a few cuts we will see how light the colour actually is. I’m someone who is pale just like Phil and I dye my hair black. I think just like me the black hair can look natural. I’ve seen people with dyed black hair and it doesn’t suit their competition at all and phil is not one of those people. The black looks amazing but the brown does soften his features.
Templeofshame
rainbow nerd

And now we're getting to see fun art and confirmed that Cornelia was there! (Sorry guys, I just don't have anything for the hair convo, he'll do what he wants to do and it's fine by me.)
obsessivelymoody
emo goose

Cornelia is really giving us the best content, always. I love that they had an outing together :'(
alittledizzy
actual demon phannie
actual demon phannie