Dan & Phil Part 90: Fish Daddies

Our two favourite full time internet nerds who never go outside!
onceinaugust
rainbow nerd

Oh my god, I missed "joint" content so much. I was smiling from the bants the whole time.
"You loved it, you want to do it more."
"Alright"
Phanshy
cheeky #spon

gnostic wrote: Sat Sep 28, 2019 6:32 pm
Cafil wrote: Fri Sep 27, 2019 10:56 pm
gnostic wrote: Fri Sep 27, 2019 10:33 pm Side eyeing Phil for budding up to Christine, ugh
Can I ask why?
I really dislike Cristine who pulled a lot of shit. For example, calling people who were calling out racist ass Jeffree Star "triggered snowflakes". However she somehow managed to maintain ~unproblematic and ~not like the other girls rep
I agree having read stuff about her on the reddit thread https://www.reddit.com/r/BeautyGuruChat ... tine_from/ I was really put off not that I watched her videos but she's always mentioned by people I really like. :(
hello9217
flower crown
Pronouns: she/her

AHHHHH liveshows and joint content!!!!! Things are returning to normal!!!!!
poweroftriangles
pumpkin spice pumpkin cookie
Pronouns: he/him

The harmonising at the beginning! That turned my week around. Didn't think a disembodied voice would make me so happy! His hysterical laughs at some of the very wrong guesses :')

And I love that shirt on Phil. So excited for the liveshow!
anti-YouNow club :sarcasticclap:
Becky.rigby
living flop

Ahhh!!! I'm so happy Phil liveshows are coming back I could cry :') beautiful video aswell, exactly what i have missed. Especially love that they are back to sundays aswell :D wish I could give him a big hug and i hope people dont keep asking where Dan is etc.
Amiaw
interactive introvert

I’m happy and also confused. Liveshows coming back. Phil might be doing some gaming on them? So Phil is now fully back as a youtuber? What about Dan? Is he still ia? Is this where their career paths really start separating?

Also I’m so curious about the liveshow background. So many questions
hello9217
flower crown

Sorry in all my excitement I forgot to ask what I was planning on. So he said he might do gaming on the live shows and I find that concept very interesting. Like do they realize we may miss their bants so this could be the compromise?
AltMay
glabella

I love love loooved this video!! He looks so damn good, and Dan in the background was a blessing, top bants 10/10 👌.
Excited for liveshows again! Quite intrigued about the gaming though, hopefully he'll clarify on the next ls.

The world is an amazing place, look at it instead of your flaws.
rizzo
unduly facetious
unduly facetious

I’m SCREAMING at everything in this video. It was WONDERFUL. It had EVERYTHING:
  • Dan
  • Phil’s ginger roots and GREYS
  • Dan
  • The promise of YouNow liveshows once more!!! :’)
  • DAN
  • That sweet, sweet joint content.
I feel alive. I’m thriving. I’ve missed them banting so fucking much. Amen and hallelujah!!

I’ll calm down eventually. I promise.
autumnhearth
senpai

First of all, I SCREAMED!
Second, I’m so proud to have made that video even more phallic by tweeted thing #cocktus Thank you Dan! (eta: I got mentioned :cry: )

Holy shit I thought Phil’s liveshows would never come back! This was a huge shock! And we might get one tomorrow?! What is life? Bless their high speed Internet. Is this how we will be introduced to their new home or will be be in front of a white wall for months on end?
Last edited by autumnhearth on Sat Sep 28, 2019 7:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
formlessblobsunite
drama llama

the phallic underovertones, the bants, the laughter, the liveshow, the open gay™... I'm so alive after this my goodness
:rainbowtears:
alittledizzy
actual demon phannie
actual demon phannie

Oh my god that was an emotionally satisfying video.
dontpanic
#relatable

Okay but this is the most attractive Phil has ever been. holy...
opendoor
rainbow nerd

The video...it's a masterpiece?
They were so fond. My heart is so full now.
There were so many good lines I have to watch it again "Fallopian vibes" dskfajlsd
Also Dan's precious hyena laugh was there in full force.
And thanks for calling out Dan's "dodgy moustache" Phil, you are the hero we need. (I'm so glad that was just a week-long thing).
Last edited by opendoor on Sat Sep 28, 2019 7:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I miss Dan Howell's stupid face.
obsessivelymoody
emo goose

That was so wonderfully gay and happy and nice. I missed them so much, and idk it really came at the right time bc I've been really down lately. A very nice pick me up, and something to laugh at. So, so nice. And not to mention liveshows!! I wonder if they (Phil) must have signed a new contract with younow or something? Anyway I'm glad I left that app on my phone because after all this time it does indeed have a use again. I'm very excited. Reminds me of 2015 but like. Better. Because gaming!!!!!

Also Phil's hair!! I have to say grown-out like that, it looks really good. Also I can't imagine what kind of task would make him not have much time to get his hair done, or just dye it again....hmmmmmm [moving intensifies]
Last edited by obsessivelymoody on Sat Sep 28, 2019 7:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Possum
squish

I enjoyed the video so much! It made my day a lot better <3 Hearing them bant together for ~12 minutes was everything I needed. Definitely my favourite Phil video of the year (minus "Coming Out to You"). I'm probably going to watch it again right after posting this, lol

Also, I loved his shirt, and the ginger roots showing in his hair!! He looked really good and really happy.

And liveshows?? Maybe with some gaming?! Yes please. I don't think he specified if they're going to be just him or joint with Dan. I guess I'm assuming it'll be how it was a few years back, with it being a Phil liveshow with Dan making "guest appearances." I don't even care really, I'm just very excited.
Becky.rigby
living flop

I wonder if Dan will be coming back to younow, or YouTube in that matter.
alittledizzy
actual demon phannie
actual demon phannie

Becky.rigby wrote: Sat Sep 28, 2019 7:41 pm I wonder if Dan will be coming back to younow, or YouTube in that matter.
I think this setup probably is a good way for Dan to be able to join in but not be committed to it? Because I think letting go of guilt over not meeting typical youtuber expectations is something he's figuring his way around this year.
parallel
phabergé

In the description (I know someone else must've already posted this but I'm posting it now without seeing what others have said in my excitement so forgive me lol):
AmazingPhil wrote:Become a fan on YouNow for live shows and giveaways! https://links.younow.com/AmazingPhil -
First show Sunday at 8PM UK time! (3pm ET) (12pm PT)
So hyped!

And I love that Dan was in that. I was apprehensive as to whether or not they'd want to return to joint content like this, but I'm so glad they did. I have missed the boys so much <3
Megancita75
ar·tic·u·late

So I've been wondering if Phil would be less PG13 on his channel after coming out and this seems definitely like a move in that direction. What do other people think? Loved this video, but somehow also concerned about any tweens watching for some reason. But if he wants to age his content up then he's just gotta do it ripping off the bandaid style.
GalaxyDarling
pumpkin spice pumpkin cookie

alittledizzy wrote: Sat Sep 28, 2019 7:43 pm I think this setup probably is a good way for Dan to be able to join in but not be committed to it? Because I think letting go of guilt over not meeting typical youtuber expectations is something he's figuring his way around this year.
So would that mean Dan might be more behind the camera than in front of it in the future?
alittledizzy
actual demon phannie
actual demon phannie

GalaxyDarling wrote: Sat Sep 28, 2019 7:47 pm
alittledizzy wrote: Sat Sep 28, 2019 7:43 pm I think this setup probably is a good way for Dan to be able to join in but not be committed to it? Because I think letting go of guilt over not meeting typical youtuber expectations is something he's figuring his way around this year.
So would that mean Dan might be more behind the camera than in front of it in the future?
I meant more for liveshows - though when it comes to joint stuff I have a feeling the mukbang is coming up some time in the next month maybe? And then after that I dunno really.
bevioletsky
glabella

That was so lovely and chill and I’m a puddle of fondness right now. Exactly like this :happytears:. I love them.

But even more importantly, live-bloody-shows? I feel like my needs are very unexpectedly being catered to right now and I absolutely cannot wait. I slightly gave up hope on their return a couple of months into the year despite me relentlessly trying to summon them back but. Now I actually get to end my week with one? What is this, two years ago?
liola
rankussy

That was the best thing ever. Video was so funny, Phil looked so.fucking gorgeous and Dan was laughing so much and DAN IN THE VIDEO FLIRTINH AND LIVESHOWS RETURNING WHAT THE FUCK EVEN IS 2019
Will probably never be over the BONCAS and the beauty of Phil Lester.

Official Moving Hill Mayor
pilotlight
#relatable

That was pretty much everything I'd want in a Phil video, and damn he's looking better than ever these days. <3 His hair, omg. It was so upbeat and silly. Also yessss, more live shows! I didn't realize how much I'd miss them.