Dan & Phil Part 91: A Decade of Deppy

Our two favourite full time internet nerds who never go outside!
Susanisnotafish
flower crown
Pronouns: She/her

Wow! Thanks for sharing the perfect decade of deppy video! That was sooooo good!

Edit: Oops I should have quoted the previous post so the video could be on this new page. Is that something a mod can fix?
glitterintheair wrote: Sat Oct 19, 2019 8:15 am Can you believe love was invented 10 years ago? I sure can.

Anyway I watched this video earlier and it made me extremely emo :happytears: :

Last edited by alittledizzy on Sat Oct 19, 2019 2:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: edited to quote post
"Rub those freckles all over me!" --Daniel Howell
SpikyLeaf
phillion/danosaur <//3
Pronouns: she/her

i went in watching that video ^ thinking “aw this is going to be cute” and came out with tears streaming down my face.

it’s beautiful
liola
rankussy

Happy 10 years of love being invented :happytears:
Will probably never be over the BONCAS and the beauty of Phil Lester.

Official Moving Hill Mayor
flarequake
not an airport stalker

Oh, my goodness, that video is incredible. The second song too, perfection. My heart :love2: I’ve watched it three times already :wavingflag:
sonicgreen
woodland creature

[insert the iconic “i’m emotionanal” tweet] :rainbowtears:
happy decade of deppy
AltMay
glabella

Happy 19th everybody! That video was beautiful :rainbowtears:

The world is an amazing place, look at it instead of your flaws.
Ataraxia25
flower crown
Pronouns: they/them

Hey! I forgot to say that we've started the first watch fest session special Phan! We're watching Taste our Rainbows right now! :rainbowtears: :rainbowtears:

Come join us!
https://sync-tube.de/rooms/G3dISkpe-

This was my 666th post and on this glorious day of the 10 year phanniversary, my rank is demon phannie. How perfect :happytears:
:gayaf:
LtrllySusan
lava lamp

parallel
phabergé

alittledizzy
actual demon phannie
actual demon phannie

parallel wrote: Sat Oct 19, 2019 3:33 pm
While I don't think that has anything to do with Dan and Phil... the fact that she's liking tweets from people talking about her being a troll is cracking me up.
flarequake
not an airport stalker

There are big Brexit votes today too. Also it’s, uh, Saturday :shrug:
rizzo
unduly facetious
unduly facetious

This is neither here nor there, but I am a bridesmaid in a wedding today, so my whole weekend IRL has been celebrating love.

And then I get online and everyone is celebrating (Dan and Phil’s) love.

And just. I’m emotional. All in my feelings. Happy Phan Day, IDB!

:happytears:
plinthofmylife
janice from the shop

Aww, I'm happy for them and for this amazing community built around them. 10 freaking years.

There's so much good fanwork getting posted today, I'm trying to enjoy that instead of playing into the collective feeling of "doooo something".
liola
rankussy

I'm not expecting anything except maybe Phil to post his video but damn If I wouldn't love if it featured Dan
Will probably never be over the BONCAS and the beauty of Phil Lester.

Official Moving Hill Mayor
Secretstanner
truth bomb

liola wrote: Sat Oct 19, 2019 6:21 pm I'm not expecting anything except maybe Phil to post his video but damn If I wouldn't love if it featured Dan
Hoping we will get the video tonight. I’m still thinking is it possible for him to post it Sunday instead of a liveshow maybe :shrug: The past few have been great videos so can we keep the streak. Mukbang with dan MUKBANG WITH DAN!!! Please :cry: I know I’m setting myself up for disappointment okay!
Susanisnotafish
flower crown

If it was a mukbang I don’t know how the glitter on Phil’s instatory figures in. Also, since filmed today, maybe up tomorrow or Monday. I hope he still does a liveshow tomorrow.
"Rub those freckles all over me!" --Daniel Howell
obsessivelymoody
emo goose

Hmmmm Phil's insta story is interesting....and maybe I am only caring about the floor tbh.

Anyway! Happy phanniversary everyone!! Love was invented 10 years ago today!! :rainbowtears:

If you want to have a nice little deppy distraction on this day, come join Phandom Watch for our last two watch fests of the day!
Mia
spork

I'm not expecting either to make reference about today...I feel its perhaps too private for them. They may acknowledge 10 years of PINOF but I suspect they may not want to remind the audience that it's not returning and have upset replies.

Phil, if it isn't a delayed Instagram story, has just mentioned about his video tomorrow.

Part of me knows it'll be craft based but part of me wants it to be them talking acknowledging it with glitter :prideheart2: I also want Dan making really snarky comments about the glitter too :lol:
Secretstanner
truth bomb

Secretstanner wrote: Sat Oct 19, 2019 6:34 pm
liola wrote: Sat Oct 19, 2019 6:21 pm I'm not expecting anything except maybe Phil to post his video but damn If I wouldn't love if it featured Dan
Hoping we will get the video tonight. I’m still thinking is it possible for him to post it Sunday instead of a liveshow maybe :shrug: The past few have been great videos so can we keep the streak. Mukbang with dan MUKBANG WITH DAN!!! Please :cry: I know I’m setting myself up for disappointment okay!
Said this before phil posted his IGS and suffice to say definitely not a mukbang. No video tonight yay so what’s it gonna be internet hacks 2? Arts and crafts idk :shrug:
knq
lava lamp

ngl I’m excited about glitter. I’m a simple phannie of little needs.

I am not ready for the return of the white wall though. Please Phil. Have mercy.
plinthofmylife
janice from the shop

knq wrote: Sat Oct 19, 2019 7:41 pm ngl I’m excited about glitter.
Same. If it was glitter + dan cameo I would explode.
alittledizzy
actual demon phannie
actual demon phannie

plinthofmylife wrote: Sat Oct 19, 2019 7:51 pm
knq wrote: Sat Oct 19, 2019 7:41 pm ngl I’m excited about glitter.
Same. If it was glitter + dan cameo I would explode.
The Dan cameo is just a post-video extra of Dan walking into frame with a hoover and the most put out, done-with-Phil expression ever on his face.
AltMay
glabella

It's clearly the revival of DanAndPhilCRAFTS: making wedding invitations. Ugh can't wait.

The world is an amazing place, look at it instead of your flaws.
hello9217
flower crown

I saw some people saying that the glitter could be used for nail art but idk how that would fit into Halloween, unless of course his original Halloween spon video didn’t actually pan out and he decided to do this instead since he promised a video.

Also not expecting a mukbang until end of November since it supposed to replace pinof and that’s when pinof took place
obsessivelymoody
emo goose

The 19th may be over in the UK, but we've still got stuff going on! Come join Phandom Watch for our final nostalgic phan watch fest :D