Dan & Phil Part 91: A Decade of Deppy

Our two favourite full time internet nerds who never go outside!
obsessivelymoody
emo goose
Pronouns: she/her

The goose game was so stressful I wanted to reach through the screen and help. Or just scream idk. But it was fun to watch! Despite all the chaos of this stream generally...

I also wish he wasn't streaming on Saturday next week...Phandom Watch has plans, Philly!

I was also gonna say I'm excited for his video and that I think it's arts and crafts but I got a notification so! Makeup!! Fun!

knq
lava lamp

"Inspired By My Fish" is the best thing Phil has ever said.
rizzo
unduly facetious
unduly facetious

I'm screaming watching this new video, because he's talking like he's actually teaching you... how to do this... omg PHIL.
Mia
spork

The beauty community just got their new king :prideheart2:
Ataraxia25
flower crown
Pronouns: they/them

Phil is a whole freaking mess and i love him. :betta:
:gayaf:
Becky.rigby
living flop

Loved the Phil liveshow and video :D he doubts himself so much but it was better than anything I would be able to do. I appreciate that Phil is doing so much, regular videos and liveshows, and I'm glad he actually seems like he is enjoying himself <3 makes me feel all warm inside.
yellowsubmarine
hobbit hair

Make way for PhilMUA .. use code Norman for 10% off :lol: :betta:
"Treat yourself, because you're special and you're worth it."
pcvaidya
squish

yas Phil try every strange impulse that comes into your head if it means we get videos like this
plinthofmylife
janice from the shop

That was a...video.

I cannot believe he used glitter and then put in contact lenses AND he used sharpie on his face.

God love that chaotic phil artistic energy.

Bathroom looks like their old bathroom. Maybe my stake on moving hill is loosening.
liola
rankussy

The beauty community is shaking, drama channels will make videos out of this new player. God Phil is so chaotic and the serotonin boost he gave me is extremely welcomed. Also all that blue is really incredible on him :happytears:
Will probably never be over the BONCAS and the beauty of Phil Lester.

Official Moving Hill Mayor
blahblahblah8
pumpkin spice pumpkin cookie

I missed the live show but omg I loved that video so much! Totally wasn’t expecting a makeup vid but it was great! I hope he continues to do new things and does more makeup in the future too!
Philena
blobfish

pcvaidya wrote: Sun Oct 20, 2019 8:37 pm yas Phil try every strange impulse that comes into your head if it means we get videos like this
Absolutely! Embrace the jenna marbles, Phil!! I loved the chaos so much. :love2: :betta:

Also, Anthony Padilla is a fucking dick had me rolling :rofl:
obsessivelymoody
emo goose

That was amazing!! Literally hilarious and so good and so Phil. I may have lost my mind watching it as someone who is into makeup (and I'm so concerned about the sharpie on his face, so close to his eyes, and those weird ass contacts), but it was actually amazing. Blue is totally his colour, and I love that he treated it like a tutorial. Truly amazing :betta:
noodlebum
flower crown

I cackled through the whole video oh my life :lol: :lol: love it :betta: him 'instructing' us on how to do it :rofl:
Those colours were lovely though and fair play to carrying on and acting out your vision Phil :love2:
knq
lava lamp

This video reminded me so much of MacDoesIt. I guess because Mac does a lot of videos trying out stuff that other youtubers do and making it funny af. Also the 'phil.exe is not responding' bit. I wonder if Phil watches Mac? Mac definitely watches him. I feel like they'd enjoy each other.

I love the beauty blogger format Phil went with and how confidently he says he's applying color into his "eyebag." :lol: <3
Birdie
blobfish
Pronouns: they/them

I love one man. <3 :betta:

Edit, because I just thought of it: I always used to like his weirder videos from way back when and this kind of has that vibe a bit and I hope he does stuff like this more often again, it suits him so well.
Becky.rigby
living flop

Also want to point out how I love how people are doing their own version of norman makeup aswell :D feels like the community is coming back together and something to get involved with.
sapienveneficus
rainbow nerd

It looks like Phil had a lot of fun making that video. It wasn't my cup of tea, but I'm glad to see he's out there trying things that bring him joy.
"Someone, somewhere is into that." Daniel Howell
Phantasy
woodland creature

Fun, silly, classic Phil... would have loved to get a candid reaction from Dan (or even a FaceTime reaction from him mom or someone)—seems like a missed opportunity! Oh well, maybe he’ll post something to insta.
formlessblobsunite
drama llama

I told my girlfriend that anyFIN was possible and she shouldn't TROUT herself and I was almost kicked out of the bed so I'm suing

no but actually I enjoyed this so much! I know next to nothing about makeup but this still made me cringe but like in a good way. I think my favourite part was "I can't colour with the eyeshadow! maybe I should put lip liner here!" like... he's very dumb and I will protect him with my life <3

(I was kind of expecting Dan's outraged reaction to the result, maybe even just off-camera, but I'll live)
:rainbowtears:
CapriciousCrab
sad dimple
Pronouns: She/her

knq wrote: Sun Oct 20, 2019 8:48 pm
I love the beauty blogger format Phil went with and how confidently he says he's applying color into his "eyebag." :lol: <3
The eyebag killed me :lol:

I loved this video. It was funny, it was a mess, it was pure Phil.
madzilla84
eclipse shirt

formlessblobsunite wrote: Sun Oct 20, 2019 9:04 pm (I was kind of expecting Dan's outraged reaction to the result, maybe even just off-camera, but I'll live)
I was expecting that too, like with the inflatable Halloween costume back in the day, but I forgot that is not the era we live in now.

But yes, I loved this vid so much!! I couldn’t believe it when I saw the notification. It was so funny and I actually think the final result was really pretty! It wasn’t what I expected but I’m so happy he went for it, good for him. :D

Between that and the liveshow, what a great evening :) Absolute scenes of euphoria at madzilla towers when he completed the picnic lol, it was like he scored a goal
blackbirddan.tumblr.com
flarequake
not an airport stalker
Pronouns: She/her

I laughed so hard at this one, I was laughing with him like he was talking right to me and as soon as he said “everyone unsubscribed” I just said “I love you” cos those fish puns were hilarious. He really did buy some cheap makeup, but it worked pretty well. Especially considering his experience with makeup amounts to the blindfolded clown look they did on each other five years ago, that we know of. Amazing that he worked a sharpie in there too, a sharpie will never let you down. Those contact lenses are something else, very strong look, but his own eye colour was getting washed out by all the glitters. His hair colour’s coming through more, interesting to see it.

Loved the liveshow too. First time ever he saw me so quickly to say hi, that was cute. He spent so long on the goose game, it was sweet that encouragement saw him through. He really did look like he was in the shopping trolley, that was funny.
Last edited by flarequake on Sun Oct 20, 2019 9:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Catallena
classy cat lady
classy cat lady

I LOVE PHIL THAT WAS SUCH A GOOD VIDEO. :stan:

I had hope for something to do with makeup after seeing all the glitter on Insta, but I leaned towards nail polish if that was the case. Didn't expect an attempt at some artsy eyeshadow based on Norman's scales but I truly couldn't be happier. And yeah it was a mess, but it could've been so much worse. If he had used some eyeshadow that wasn't pure glitter, an eyeliner instead of sharpie, and a bit of primer, it might've even looked decent. Well, for someone who (to our knowledge) hasn't ever really touched cosmetics before anyway. Blue glitter does look really good on him. I love the way he was pretending to be beauty guru by talking like he knew what he was doing and the gossipy part about Anthony made me scream. Comedy genius getting lowkey distracted when talking about abs.

I wanna do Norman inspired makeup now. I won't have time tomorrow, but I'll definitely bring out all the blues sometime this week. :betta:

The liveshow was lovely as well, despite YouNow being a mess at the start. Him playing the Goose Game was especially amusing and I really liked the bit of gamer rage!Phil that we saw. I know these liveshows feel too scripted to some people, but that was some very Real Phil we saw there.

10/10 excellent Sunday content overall
Twitter *•.(★).•* Tumblr
sarmstr2
pumpkin spice pumpkin cookie

ok ok - which one of you posted about it on r/beautyguruchatter? LOL