Dan & Phil Part 91: A Decade of Deppy

Our two favourite full time internet nerds who never go outside!
Susanisnotafish
flower crown
Pronouns: She/her

I’m starting to get that fear about not seeing Dan that Phil gets about not seeing his parents for a while and then when he does see them they look old.

Really good Philosophy Tube video. First one I’ve watched. Really enjoyed the music. Made me think it would be cool if Dan did some comedy songs in his videos.

I’m still holding out slight hope for something Halloween related from Dan. But I won’t really be that disappointed.

Wondering about that Phil poll about coffee vs hot chocolate.
"Rub those freckles all over me!" --Daniel Howell
glitterintheair
phillluminati
Pronouns: she/her

Someone ran into Phil and his bf yesterday at Kew Gardens and they look hella good!
I'm a winter flower underground, always thirsty for summer rain.
stufflizloves
living flop

sooo...afternoon tea at kew with the in-laws for martins birthday probably, huh?
noodlebum
flower crown

Aw Phil in his parka
Amiaw
interactive introvert

I know I keep commenting on Phil’s hair but it looks so good. I can’t believe I was ever against brown hair for him.
flarequake
not an airport stalker

Also just stopped by to register my love for Phil’s hair. It’s funny too how his eyebrows now match.
Phantasy
woodland creature

It’s a bit curious that they haven’t been posting more insta content while out and about—Kew Gardens for one, but Martyn's b-day dinner the other day and there was the concert Dan was spotted at recently. Not shocking by any stretch, just curious.

(photo reposted with dialed up brightness)
alittledizzy
actual demon phannie
actual demon phannie

I love seeing their faces, and I hope this soothes anyone that has fears that being quieter on social media about their life means that it isn't their life anymore.
yellowsubmarine
hobbit hair

alittledizzy wrote: Tue Oct 29, 2019 2:13 pm I love seeing their faces, and I hope this soothes anyone that has fears that being quieter on social media about their life means that it isn't their life anymore.
+1. Agreed.
"Treat yourself, because you're special and you're worth it."
blahblahblah8
pumpkin spice pumpkin cookie

Remember that live show where dan said he preferred the darker version of Phil’s coat? I totally agreed with him then but now this coat looks so much better with his brown hair! I can’t believe I was ever unsure about the brown hair, it looks so good :love2:
stufflizloves
living flop

blahblahblah8 wrote: Tue Oct 29, 2019 3:36 pm Remember that live show where dan said he preferred the darker version of Phil’s coat? I totally agreed with him then but now this coat looks so much better with his brown hair! I can’t believe I was ever unsure about the brown hair, it looks so good :love2:
in my hc, phil is so stubborn in his opinion on that coat that he changed his whole aesthetic to be right. checkmate, daniel
Neons
spork

I love how much Phil can make me swoon in pics yet has the personality of a sweet dork. Perfect combination.
obsessivelymoody
emo goose

He lives and is looking positively stunning. Even at that weird ass angle!
rizzo
unduly facetious
unduly facetious

wow, what a goddamn seratonin boost.

rest of the day's going to be EXCELLENT.
Phantasy
woodland creature

Phantasy wrote: Tue Oct 29, 2019 2:06 pm It’s a bit curious that they haven’t been posting more insta content while out and about—Kew Gardens for one, but Martyn's b-day dinner the other day and there was the concert Dan was spotted at recently. Not shocking by any stretch, just curious.

(photo reposted with dialed up brightness)
Whelp, I’m a clown.
(Phil liked that photo in record time!)
poweroftriangles
pumpkin spice pumpkin cookie
Pronouns: he/him

look! at him!! what a masterpiece, the pinnacle of human evolution,

Side note I really liked Olly's video :biheart: and I knew exactly what Dan was saying in the muted out part lmao
anti-YouNow club :sarcasticclap:
flarequake
not an airport stalker

Phew :faint: Well, we knew we stan a model. Still, love to see it. Good to see him. Good to know he’s doing well, at least he looks like he is. Good to see him in fancy black zippy clothes. Good to see him posing in an arty structure, at an arty angle. Good to know he looks fantastic even in an under-nose shot. Happy Tuesday to us :blackheart:
sonicgreen
woodland creature

ugh the two of them always manage to remind me how damn pRETTY they are
glitterintheair
phillluminati

I love Aunt Roz :love2:
I'm a winter flower underground, always thirsty for summer rain.
yellowsubmarine
hobbit hair

obsessivelymoody wrote: Tue Oct 29, 2019 4:56 pm He lives and is looking positively stunning. Even at that weird ass angle!
He is so stunning how does one look so good from that angle!!

Wow I'm positively whipped just seeing his face and I'm already on cloud nine. He's so beautiful I missed that face so much :happytears:
formlessblobsunite
drama llama

I keep thinking I have a selection of set rules about what I find attractive. like... turlenecks? ew no. nostril shots? wtf why. and then this dude shows up looking fine as hell while breaking all of the rules. unfair lock him up
:rainbowtears:
flarequake
not an airport stalker

Updatedphan’s twitter doesn’t have Phil’s photo yet, but hoo, boy, what a pretty. He looks so sweet as if he’s worried about the change in his hair, who knows, I’m just having thoughts, but by golly it’s gorgeous.
yellowsubmarine
hobbit hair

It's just my opinion but I LOVE Phil's soft brown hair so so much. It looks so pretty on him, he looks cute and dare i say younger? He looks sweet is what I'm trying to say. What a nice photo.
Amiaw
interactive introvert

Amiaw wrote: Tue Oct 29, 2019 12:58 pm I know I keep commenting on Phil’s hair but it looks so good. I can’t believe I was ever against brown hair for him.
JLynne
delia smith

I LOVE that Phil is letting his natural hair color show after so many years. I think it looks fantastic on him, really warms up his face! It feels like he's ready to move on from that part of the branding, and I'm so here for it. Also, I can't imagine how tiresome dyeing his hair that often for so long must have been. I've dyed my hair for several years, but I'm lazy and will go ages without re-coloring!