Dan & Phil Part 91: A Decade of Deppy

Our two favourite full time internet nerds who never go outside!
knq
lava lamp
Pronouns: she/her

sugar wrote: Sat Oct 05, 2019 4:07 am dan's tumblr likes have been privated.
i'm going to assume it's a mistake because i feel like it's an unspoken thing that he shares his favorite phanart with us through his likes as opposed to reblogging them, but who knows....

edit: and within a minute of me posting this they're back. i wonder if it was a tumblr glitch. i know it wasn't just my device cause i had a friend point it out to me. :shrug:
Maybe he made it private while he was updating it. I don’t keep a super close eye on their tumblr likes but I think he and Phil both have some new ones.

Dan liked a dnpnews post which screencapped his like of a fanart on Twitter. He must really like the ‘paranoia is blooming’ art. <3

I just realized Phil might talk about the art festival on Sunday. Hype!
noodlebum
flower crown

Art and drag show chats please mr lester
bluecaterpillar
pumpkin spice pumpkin cookie

basically i’m gay has hit a million likes on yt!!

i may or may not have been checking the numbers every few days for the last month... anyway i hope dan sees it and is proud of what he’s achieved! i know it’s just a number but !!
there’s not a star in heaven that we can’t reach
glitterintheair
phillluminati

dnp could never but damn I wish they could
I'm a winter flower underground, always thirsty for summer rain.
alittledizzy
actual demon phannie
actual demon phannie

glitterintheair wrote: Sat Oct 05, 2019 1:04 pm dnp could never but damn I wish they could
Oh my god I want it.

Also, speaking of want... my wishlist for tomorrow's liveshow:

- art fair stories
- It p2
- RPDR
- new house related tidbit/slip up
- new Norman cam video
- hair talk
parallel
phabergé

... Who is he trying to impress?
alittledizzy
actual demon phannie
actual demon phannie

parallel wrote: Sat Oct 05, 2019 7:30 pm ... Who is he trying to impress?
My bets on Contra or Olly.
madzilla84
eclipse shirt

Could be anyone - a creator he admires or an activist or a journalist or an accomplished acquaintance. Obviously someone he wants to think he’s funny lol. I know that feel!
blackbirddan.tumblr.com
lefthandedism
simply stressed bisexual
simply stressed bisexual

parallel wrote: Sat Oct 05, 2019 7:30 pm ... Who is he trying to impress?
Obviously someone who slid into his DMs. :shock: :roll:
"If you're left-handed, ask a friend."
"Why am I left-handed?"
"Everybody makes mistakes."
formlessblobsunite
drama llama

if that's the whole truth then this is the most relatable thing I've ever seen from him. I'm so bad at keeping up conversations, especially if I'm aiming to impress :?

all of his replies to this are gold tbh but my fave is him leaning into stan territory
:rainbowtears:
LtrllySusan
lava lamp

I'd prefer if he tried to impress the fans with a new video or at least a statement about his future plans...
alittledizzy
actual demon phannie
actual demon phannie

Aww I love Dan and Thomas interacting - Dan liked this.
flarequake
not an airport stalker
Pronouns: She/her

Thomas’s tweet’s so cute, makes his point well. Dan tries so hard with all this impressing people malarkey, I hope it’s working, whoever it is.
alittledizzy
actual demon phannie
actual demon phannie

Tom going for the burn...
rizzo
unduly facetious
unduly facetious

alittledizzy wrote: Sat Oct 05, 2019 10:49 pm Tom going for the burn...
This makes me SO uncomfortable. :?

Why can’t Tom keep that shit between them? More so, why can’t Dan just text him the fuck back with a polite, “Don’t want to film another sketch rn, but hope all is good on your end!” IDFK.

The cringe is real rn. Yike.
Ataraxia25
flower crown
Pronouns: they/them

rizzo wrote: Sun Oct 06, 2019 12:18 am
alittledizzy wrote: Sat Oct 05, 2019 10:49 pm Tom going for the burn...
This makes me SO uncomfortable. :?

Why can’t Tom keep that shit between them? More so, why can’t Dan just text him the fuck back with a polite, “Don’t want to film another sketch rn, but hope all is good on your end!” IDFK.

The cringe is real rn. Yike.
It's not the first Tom makes that "joke". Once could have been a joke, but when it's more than once, it just sounds super petty to me. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
:gayaf:
Phanshy
cheeky #spon

Tom shouldn't make it public (especially his texts to Dan) and should take the hint that Dan doesn't want to work with him, it comes across as desperate but Dan should just text him he's if he's not interested, both are stupid to let it go on, Dan was happy to have him in the truth bombs video, I'm not saying he owes him but unless Tom has done something we don't know about that's upset him then Dan should respond privately.
LtrllySusan
lava lamp

Sad but true.
Maybe we should also take the hint?
liola
rankussy

LtrllySusan wrote: Sun Oct 06, 2019 9:51 am Sad but true.
I keep thanking posts instead of quoting someone help my thumbs sigh

Anyway, I'm always first in line to complain about deppy not talking to us or not giving us information but this reply is not even true? Dan came back in June and has been far more active, liveshows (from Phil) are back.. Like funny tweet but quite untrue at the very moment :shrug:
Will probably never be over the BONCAS and the beauty of Phil Lester.

Official Moving Hill Mayor
LtrllySusan
lava lamp

liola wrote: Sun Oct 06, 2019 10:00 am
LtrllySusan wrote: Sun Oct 06, 2019 9:51 am Sad but true.
I keep thanking posts instead of quoting someone help my thumbs sigh

Anyway, I'm always first in line to complain about deppy not talking to us or not giving us information but this reply is not even true? Dan came back in June and has been far more active, liveshows (from Phil) are back.. Like funny tweet but quite untrue at the very moment :shrug:
I was referring to Dan as a YouTuber, sorry that I didn't make that clearer.
He posted one video in June and has since not shown any intentions of making another appearance (hence "leaving people on read"). I don't really see his tweets as a form of content.

I've always been here for joint content and DINOF content, Phil's solo videos are just not my cup of tea :/
madzilla84
eclipse shirt

I can sort of see what they mean though, even if it's *technically* not true - we have lost the connection we used to have with Dan from his end, even with his channel on semi-hiatus since like 2018, with weekly liveshows and regular appearances on the gaming channel etc that we used to have. And people miss him; I know I do. A weekly tweet these days just isn't the same, even if he has made a video and sort-of 'returned from the dead' earlier this year. I understand it was needed and necessary and all, I'm just saying I get where OP is coming from.

I never imagined Phil's liveshows would return, though, so maybe there's hope for Dan too, but who knows. Honestly I doubt it, but I would love to be wrong.
blackbirddan.tumblr.com
Nahcba
smol bean

Re impress tweet - possibly MissBenny. He uploaded an insta story of someone chatting to him on Insta being like “can’t believe I’m attracted to men like I need to find a way around this” or something, all in lower caps, and the screenshot was of benny just liking it and leaving him on read. Uploaded recently after Dan posted his tweet.

Miss Benny also replied to Dan’s tweet being like “when it says ‘seen’ but you see no chat bubble”. ‘Seen’ is used on Instagram. We also know they’ve interacted before on insta so it’s likely their mode of communication.

Idk, I hope not but :shrug:
poweroftriangles
pumpkin spice pumpkin cookie
Pronouns: he/him

Nahcba wrote: Sun Oct 06, 2019 11:13 am Re impress tweet - possibly MissBenny. He uploaded an insta story of someone chatting to him on Insta being like “can’t believe I’m attracted to men like I need to find a way around this” or something, all in lower caps, and the screenshot was of benny just liking it and leaving him on read. Uploaded recently after Dan posted his tweet.

Miss Benny also replied to Dan’s tweet being like “when it says ‘seen’ but you see no chat bubble”. ‘Seen’ is used on Instagram. We also know they’ve interacted before on insta so it’s likely their mode of communication.

Idk, I hope not but :shrug:
I don't believe Dan would say that :lol:

My money's still on Olly/Contra. Or Jeremy Corbyn, who's to say
anti-YouNow club :sarcasticclap:
noodlebum
flower crown

Yeah I don't think that was Dan haha
glitterintheair
phillluminati

Benny is a Dan fanboy, Dan doesn't need to do anything to impress him lbr.
I'm a winter flower underground, always thirsty for summer rain.