Dan & Phil Part 92: japhan 2.0

Our two favourite full time internet nerds who never go outside!
flarequake
not an airport stalker
Pronouns: She/her

I just meant that he’s talking so much more strongly/obviously about expressing/being himself, not as a sexual thing, though I’m not sure that’s what you meant. Edit - obvs he is talking like that, it had nothing to do with Phil being there, just seemed like he has a lot to express and going outside more might help, if I get down people start telling me to exercise, talk to friends, go out somewhere. I think if I saw anyone talking that explicitly I might joke ‘calm down, do you need a cold shower’ tbh. It was pretty graphic for twitter.

Also, love the photo, very cute.
Last edited by flarequake on Thu Dec 12, 2019 6:00 pm, edited 3 times in total.
yellowsubmarine
hobbit hair
Pronouns: she/her

I love how involved Dan is with politics and it's such a good thing to use his platform and encourage his younger audience to go out and vote.

But my GOD when I saw the tweet i just gave the biggest sigh... i was like.. what is this monstrosity 🤣 not my type of humor at all.
Cute picture too.
"Treat yourself, because you're special and you're worth it."
alittledizzy
actual demon phannie
actual demon phannie

Phantasy
woodland creature

alittledizzy wrote: Thu Dec 12, 2019 5:57 pm
Couple goals AND rain jacket goals. :stan:
liola
rankussy

Is that the first Phil voting pic we've got? It is, isn't it? No animal gifs this year, an actual pic WITH GLASSES LOOKING AMAZING

If Dan's tweet was the price to pay for this.. God I don't actually know if it was worth it. I still hate that tweet, and I strongly disagree with people saying that it starts a conversation but maybe that's just me
Will probably never be over the BONCAS and the beauty of Phil Lester.

Official Moving Hill Mayor
flarequake
not an airport stalker

Phil does look cute, though also like he’s saying ‘yes, I voted, can I go home now, ffs’ ;)
Judearaya
sofa crease

I didn't mind Dan's tweet. I rarely mind his sense of humor tbh. Plus omg the picture with the smile and on point curls later...yas.

Phil, A+ Jacket.
alittledizzy
actual demon phannie
actual demon phannie

lmao that Dan/Louise exchange on his pic
anna_begins
pumpkin spice pumpkin cookie

I'm cool with Dan's tweet, it didn't really phase me one way or the other and I think that's due to the fact that I binged a bunch of Golf With Friends videos last night so I think I'm fully desensitized to sexual innuendos atm. Whether or not it sparked any real conversations about voting is, like Dan said, debatable, but the boy definitely knows how to create engagement on his posts. I did see a few people take it as confirmation that he was voting Labour (not sure how that was even questionable) because he included the red flower emoji, so there's that.
flarequake wrote: Thu Dec 12, 2019 7:59 pm Phil does look cute, though also like he’s saying ‘yes, I voted, can I go home now, ffs’ ;)
Yes, he doesn't seem to be as excited about being wet as Dan does, that's for sure. :lol: Love seeing them out in their funky raincoats with the extra curly hair and glasses.
alittledizzy wrote: Thu Dec 12, 2019 9:19 pm lmao that Dan/Louise exchange on his pic
I just saw that. And did you see Thomas Sanders & Seth's too? LOL what is going on today?
autumnhearth
senpai

obsessivelymoody wrote: Thu Dec 12, 2019 5:46 pm
flarequake wrote: Thu Dec 12, 2019 4:29 pm Does he need to let off some steam? Go out and party more? Seriously I think he’s had to keep quiet for so long that it’s been pent up and now he can be himself (thinking similarly of those very rare cutesy shoulder-move moments in BIG eg ‘but I didn’t have to, love you!’ and ‘his name was Chan’).
I don't really understand why every time Dan makes a comment even slightly related to this topic people go out on a limb saying he needs to "go out" or (not seen here atm) clearly he isn't actually with Phil or he wouldn't be saying that stuff, which truly my favourite anti theory in this pcou.

Is he not allowed to have eyes? Or to make a comment on something he finds funny, sometimes with a flirty tone to another queer person? Why is that treated as something he needs to get out of his system and calm down about?
I heard that some twitter stans were speculating that Dan and Phil have broken up/no longer live together because the gate Phil was standing in front of had different ornamental elements than the one Dan was in front of :headdesk1:
(Does that make it ‘gategate’?)

I’m surprised that tweet doesn’t bother me. I’m somewhere between not surprised and a tiny bit impressed. Anyone else notice he used the gay ginger family emoji to represent daddy? (Just realized that’s whatever device’s yellow and that the family’s only come in yellow :thumb: ) Those curls are beautiful and Phil’s coat is awesome.
alittledizzy
actual demon phannie
actual demon phannie

anna_begins wrote: Thu Dec 12, 2019 9:20 pm
alittledizzy wrote: Thu Dec 12, 2019 9:19 pm lmao that Dan/Louise exchange on his pic
I just saw that. And did you see Thomas Sanders & Seth's too? LOL what is going on today?
And we can't forget Owen Jones. I think in all of these cases we can literally say that Dan started it today, lmao. He's putting the vibes out there, and they're returning them.
Neons
spork

I wasn't fazed by the tweet either, I actually found it amusing.

I really love the pic Dan posted to insta, he pretty.
Megancita75
ar·tic·u·late

I saw someone on Tumblr point out that the emoji tweet was a meme (a copy pasta?) and that also there's some sort of tag on the merch blanket that is also written in a meme format. Just gotta say that Dan speaks meme like its a second language.

(Also, I love all this election activity.)
flarequake
not an airport stalker

He’s definitely putting vibes out freely, it’s heartening to see him feeling able to be himself even though it occasionally is a lot.

Oh gods, the breakup theories every time, why, people :roll:
Catallena
classy cat lady
classy cat lady

It sure was an interesting Dan tweet that greeted me when I went to check my phone while on break. Made me roll my eyes and chuckle at the time. It's very Dan. Love that he kept the polling station picture tradition alive and got Phil in on the fun this time around as well! :D

Good luck to all our UK friends, hope the results turn out okay :love2:

Also we just released a new design on our Redbubble shop! With the 'I Survived The 2019 Phandom Drought' design you can show off your undying loyalty to these two lovable idiots while still hoping for that damn mukbang to pop up in your subscriptions. It also has a bit of rainbow flag to still acknowledge how important this year was, even if joint content wasn't part of it. Click here!
Twitter *•.(★).•* Tumblr
flarequake
not an airport stalker

Jazza John’s livestream is really good, loads of other UK youtubers popping in, result looking bad so far though tbh.
noodlebum
flower crown

Loved the tweet and the photos :newyear:
Birdie
blobfish
Pronouns: they/them

These predicted results are terrifying so at least Dan's weird tweet made me smile for a second. :? I don't live in the UK anymore but I'm so, so scared for everyone affected by these results. And I honestly feel like crying seeing peoples' racism and antisemitism jump out like that in the wake of the prediction.

I'm gonna go watch some Phil to cheer myself up, I guess.
nicky1388
spork

OMG. i know nothing about British politics but I have to share my happy mail that arrived today. I have been looking for these for like three years and i finally found them. a little pricey (but not horribly so) and a size too big, but i am so in L.O.V.E

the zips are so hard to get up though. LOL. it may be because i'm fat, but i'm losing weight and they go up enough.

i'm also so tickled because they are the exact right color and i didn't have to settle for the olive green ones.
ImageImageImageImage
i can't make the hide function work. help.
Last edited by alittledizzy on Thu Dec 12, 2019 11:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: fixed embed
one(1)phillie
phillion/danosaur <//3

looking bleak yall
autumnhearth wrote: Thu Dec 12, 2019 9:36 pm Anyone else notice he used the gay ginger family emoji to represent daddy? (Just realized that’s whatever device’s yellow and that the family’s only come in yellow :thumb: )
having pointed out the default is orange the emoji, between the words tight and dark hole the emoji looks suspiciously like a certain ginger than used to die his hair black
https://twitter.com/danielhowell/status ... 35072?s=20
yellowsubmarine
hobbit hair

I hope everyone in the UK is doing ok right now. I'm.. I don't know what to say.
Sorry this is offtopic.

I reccomend watching Dan and Phil and dogs which is what I'm currently doing atm .
"Treat yourself, because you're special and you're worth it."
flarequake
not an airport stalker

Mental health support lines are being tweeted, is basically the state of us right now. Yikes :shrug: we shall pull together and all that.
alittledizzy
actual demon phannie
actual demon phannie

I wish I could send everyone either a strong hug, a strong drink, or both right now.
poweroftriangles
pumpkin spice pumpkin cookie
Pronouns: he/him

UK IDBers, and everyone upset by today's awful news, hope you are taking care of yourselves. Lots of love to all of you :love1: we have to have hope.

It's not much of a silver lining, but a record number of women have been elected, including some inspiring progressive women of colour.
anti-YouNow club :sarcasticclap:
alittledizzy
actual demon phannie
actual demon phannie

<3