Dan & Phil Part 93: Fomosexual

Our two favourite full time internet nerds who never go outside!
flarequake
not an airport stalker
Pronouns: She/her

Dan looks like such a little pea in a pod there, a cupcake in a tea cosy, squishy boy in a bonnet, damn, so cute.

Oh good, top of page with this :roll: but, hey, I’m a mark of oxin now, how fun.
itasca00
moon room
Pronouns: He/Him/His

flarequake wrote: Mon Dec 23, 2019 12:15 am I think he said ‘bitches’.
Thanks, I think you’re right! :thumb: For some reason, I was hung up on thinking the word he said was just one syllable.
You're being beamed up by aggressive aliens and they're plugging in the anal probe
"Oh, God. Okay. I say: *shrug* [...] I'd be like, 'I don't know how this works. Put a condom on that thing. *shrug*'"
Dan Howell, 5/10/18 Try new things..?
knq
lava lamp
Pronouns: she/her

God they’re cute. Dan reminds me so much of his fetus self :happytears:
alien
procrastinator

It's incredible how lucky some fans are. One of the people who won a video is someone who gets regular shoutouts in phil's liveshows and has been tweeted by both of them more than once too. No shade! It's genuinely incredible how lucky some people are lol.

The videos are so cute and I'm very grateful for the people who are sharing them. Especially the person who shares my name lol. And the nutcracker one had me literally loling. They are so funny haha.

I hope dnp have a lovely christmas and everyone else here has a great end of the year regardless of what you celebrate!

Some of you have me worried about my merch =/ . I have an email from the beginning of dec saying my stuff shipped and I have yet to see it. So...I'll wait til after the holiday to email them but yeah I hope it shows up or at least get a refund.
alittledizzy
actual demon phannie
actual demon phannie

I debated posting this - it isn't a cute phan moment, it's just legit hilarious and also painful to your ears. But I decided why not. So:
flarequake
not an airport stalker

My goodness, these last two were really something. I love it when they start singing and come up with such ridiculosity and sweetness. Just a hint of baritone there, Phil, I’ll take it.
Susanisnotafish
flower crown

Are they drinking, cause these are getting funnier and funnier!
"Rub those freckles all over me!" --Daniel Howell
alittledizzy
actual demon phannie
actual demon phannie

Susanisnotafish wrote: Tue Dec 24, 2019 2:10 am Are they drinking, cause these are getting funnier and funnier!
I'm gonna firmly believe that they'd had multiple drinks by the time they got to my serenade.
marianeedsnihilism
tol bean

God I love how unique and different all these little videos are! Idk if they said they’d be different or special but even if they did it’s so cute just how much effort each little video got. I wonder if they’re just winging how the next video is gonna go or if they kinda had it preplanned. I don’t think the preplanned it (judging by the loss of sobriety lol) and I’m <333.
alittledizzy
actual demon phannie
actual demon phannie

This may be my favorite so far (besides my own abomination, of course) - just for the way Dan stops and stares at Phil.
noodlebum
flower crown

I've saved all these to watch on my commute this morning so thanks to everyone linking them!!
opendoor
rainbow nerd

Oh these are the best, thanks for posting guys :)
Glad they're doing pre-Xmas on IOM too. :snowman2:
I miss Dan Howell's stupid face.
flarequake
not an airport stalker

The filter on that one has the prettiest blusher, it looks so good on Dan especially.
alittledizzy
actual demon phannie
actual demon phannie

I don't know about you guys but every time I'm stressed today I'm gonna stop and think about Dan and Phil on Isle of Man enjoying their first Christmas together after coming out, surrounded by Phil's family and laughing and being silly and having fun and going on walks. Obviously their happiness don't actually make my day any less stressful but that's exactly what Dan and Phil are to me - a really nice mental escape when I need it.
autumnhearth
senpai

Bruh... so I know when people were bracing themselves for the boys spending Christmas apart the logic was that now that Dan is out he might want to/be more comfortable spending more time with his family. But I’m going to argue the opposite: maybe now that he’s out to his family they can understand him spending Christmas with his partner. Obviously if he still goes home for Christmas Day that’s just fine (gosh he even did that 10 years ago :cry: ) but if he and Phil went to visit Dan’s family for say... Boxing Day, that might be lovely. Regardless my favorite thing about those messages is that they are all done underneath Phil’s parents’ tree and *thats* how they let us know Dan was there with his family. :love1:

:happytears:
glitterintheair
phillluminati

When was the first time we got confirmation of Dan being on the iom for Xmas? Does anyone remember? Because I thiiink it was in 2017 when we got Dan in the background of Cornelia’s ig story but I am not sure. Anyway, we’ve come a long way.
I'm a winter flower underground, always thirsty for summer rain.
obsessivelymoody
emo goose

glitterintheair wrote: Tue Dec 24, 2019 3:54 pm When was the first time we got confirmation of Dan being on the iom for Xmas? Does anyone remember? Because I thiiink it was in 2017 when we got Dan in the background of Cornelia’s ig story but I am not sure. Anyway, we’ve come a long way.
iirc they said Dan was invited by Kath in the last liveshow they did last December, and yeah I think you're right about 2017!
Secretstanner
truth bomb

I saw Cornelias post about being in IOM for Christmas I always assumed she stayed there for Xmas. Does she normally go back home? I haven’t payed any attention I just assumed. It would be nice if dan stayed in IOM this year then have both brothers and their partners at home would be really heartwarming. If not I hope dans Christmas this year will be a much happier and less stressful one, considering last year he was trying to come out to them. :snowman2: Merry Christmas everyone. :epictree:
Susanisnotafish
flower crown

I woke myself up from a dream singing a made up song and I totally blame deppy! That has never happened before and it must have been their crazy singing video shoutouts.
"Rub those freckles all over me!" --Daniel Howell
kavat
pastel persona

Secretstanner wrote: Tue Dec 24, 2019 4:54 pm I saw Cornelias post about being in IOM for Christmas I always assumed she stayed there for Xmas. Does she normally go back home? I haven’t payed any attention I just assumed. It would be nice if dan stayed in IOM this year then have both brothers and their partners at home would be really heartwarming. If not I hope dans Christmas this year will be a much happier and less stressful one, considering last year he was trying to come out to them. :snowman2: Merry Christmas everyone. :epictree:
As far as I remember, she's been home either before or after Christmas before, but stayed at iom for Christmas day. In Sweden we celebrate on Christmas eve, so she was probably thi king of her family today.

So a big merry Christmas to anyone celebrating today! :lights: :epictree: :lights:
flarequake
not an airport stalker

Gaming channel tribute video, fast, fun, bittersweet perhaps
Catallena
classy cat lady
classy cat lady

flarequake wrote: Tue Dec 24, 2019 6:45 pm Gaming channel tribute video, fast, fun, bittersweet perhaps
It hurts. But in a good way. I think?
Twitter *•.(★).•* Tumblr
poweroftriangles
pumpkin spice pumpkin cookie
Pronouns: he/him

Dang, I don't know why I expected a crack vid, now I'm sentimental, merry christmas everyone!
anti-YouNow club :sarcasticclap:
jesp
why bother

Merry Christmas, IDBers. Love you all lots. :blackheart:
Sami
squish

:festive: Merry Christmas to everyone celebrating it.
Thank you all for making me feel welcome this year <3
Hoot hoot, b*tch - Phil Lester 2019