Dan & Phil Part 93: Fomosexual

Our two favourite full time internet nerds who never go outside!
flarequake
not an airport stalker
Pronouns: She/her

Oh, itasca :rofl:

Okay, let me think. Dan got Phil a box of soft pastels so he can make the dustiest mess in art on the planet.

Phil got Dan a rainbow sherbet maker cos he’s so into colours and sugar.
Philena
blobfish

A subscription to Playboy and a beer making kit.
rizzo
unduly facetious
unduly facetious

I couldn’t tell you what Phil got Dan this year, but I’m 99% certain Dan got Phil an “Abs of Riverdale” 2020 calendar.
Scout
squish
Pronouns: She/Her

alittledizzy wrote: Sun Dec 29, 2019 3:03 pm Tumbleweeds...

Okay, folks, lets play a game.

What did Dan get Phil (and vice versa) for Christmas? Wrong answers only.
Dan got Phil a cordless hammer drill and Phil got Dan a wooden box and felt tip pens
:lesbianflag:
Susanisnotafish
flower crown

Does anyone know which Twitter account had a thread of the video messages? There were supposed to be 50, but I only saw like 15.
"Rub those freckles all over me!" --Daniel Howell
susan2
rainbow nerd

Susanisnotafish wrote: Sun Dec 29, 2019 6:34 pm Does anyone know which Twitter account had a thread of the video messages? There were supposed to be 50, but I only saw like 15.
Not sure re the Twitter account, but coincidentally I compiled all the ones I could find on Twitter earlier today for easy re-watching as they're so lovely and joyful :mug: :sparkle: (I'd love to see any more that are out there I've missed too!)
pics :camera:
Megancita75
ar·tic·u·late
Pronouns: she/her

Thanks Susan2! I hadn't seen a few of these. They are a lot of fun to watch.
madzilla84
eclipse shirt

I think the thing i like the most about these, aside from how cute they are, is that somehow I was worried that if anything joint returned, if we ever saw them on screen together again, that things would be - different somehow? Because it's been so long, and so much has happened. But these were comforting in that they were just as fun and sweet together as always. :festivedeppy:
blackbirddan.tumblr.com
Mia
spork

Just been reading the survey and found it quite I interesting. I hadn't done one before as I've only just started engaging more than just watching their channels (well, you know what I mean...) despite watching them for a fair few years now. I think I just like knowing the demographic more and seeing graphs of opinions :tu:

I really liked the Christmas content and the videos were super sweet :festivedeppy:

I'm still believing will get Dan content in 2020 and I know that's not the most believable of things but ah well I'll be waiting :tinfoil: I also don't mean more merch btw. I've resisted commenting on it but it did become repetitive this year and I hope he does something else next year

Finally, Phil got Dan a new camera for Christmas to record youtube videos on...
Dan got Phil the wolf pants from wish
alittledizzy
actual demon phannie
actual demon phannie

I'm gonna play my own game and say that Phil went wild and finally got Dan those chocolates from Firebox that his heart so desires, and Dan got Phil a box of black hair dye. Wait, sorry, am I projecting?

(jk jk Phil I love you natural and I'm sure Dan does too.)
CapriciousCrab
sad dimple

alittledizzy wrote: Mon Dec 30, 2019 2:58 pm I'm gonna play my own game and say that Phil went wild and finally got Dan those chocolates from Firebox that his heart so desires, and Dan got Phil a box of black hair dye. Wait, sorry, am I projecting?

(jk jk Phil I love you natural and I'm sure Dan does too.)
If you mean the chocolates I'm thinking of then I'm absolutely cackling :rofl:

I'm guessing that Phil got Dan a Topman gift card, and Dan got Phil a pair of Yeezy Foam Runners.
flarequake
not an airport stalker

I haven’t looked on firebox in a while, but I can guess the shape of these chocolates.
Phanshy
cheeky #spon

Dan got Phil some proper hair straighteners not crappy Poundland ones.
Phil got Dan a safe to keep his cereal in, although he'll be able to guess the combination and end up stealing the cereal anyway it's the thought that counts.
knq
lava lamp

Cat shared an old pic of baby Dan
They all kinda look like variants of the same person, no?
alittledizzy
actual demon phannie
actual demon phannie

They definitely look like siblings, wow.

Hey Dan storied -
madzilla84
eclipse shirt

Someone on twitter posted a year-in-review/rundown of everything that's happened in the phandom this year. Man, it makes me happy and sad and proud and nostalgic and excited and disappointed and...

It's been quite a year.

The whole year under the spoiler!
:rainbowtears: :betta: :love2: :deppy:
blackbirddan.tumblr.com
marianeedsnihilism
tol bean

Scout wrote: Sun Dec 29, 2019 6:17 pm Dan got Phil a cordless hammer drill and Phil got Dan a wooden box and felt tip pens
Lmao I remember when everyone gave Dan so much shit for his reaction to that fan present. Sometimes I forget we’ve always been really dramatic as a fandom (most of the time in the best way of course)
Scout
squish
Pronouns: She/Her

This year I listened to Charli xcx, FKA Twigs, and Brockhampton because Dan recommended them and I have to say they were also some of my favorite albums of the year. (not that I listened to many more new albums)
:lesbianflag:
alittledizzy
actual demon phannie
actual demon phannie

flarequake
not an airport stalker

At first I thought that was a tiny moustache. Very cute, Dan, thank you for the vibe, a calm one will surely come in useful.
dogsaremybestfriends
squish

Happy New Year's Eve, everyone. Here's to a great 2020. :newyear:
I know it's a bit late to say this, but I hope everyone had a lovely holiday season, whatever and however they celebrated.
alittledizzy
actual demon phannie
actual demon phannie

Board game night in the Lester-Howell household. I love them. :( Just a little. :(
madzilla84
eclipse shirt

I saw someone post they were at Ian and Lauren’s - I guess I’m not quite as good at identifying tablecloths, is that right? That’s so sweet if so!
blackbirddan.tumblr.com
alittledizzy
actual demon phannie
actual demon phannie

madzilla84 wrote: Wed Jan 01, 2020 1:01 am I saw someone post they were at Ian and Lauren’s - I guess I’m not quite as good at identifying tablecloths, is that right? That’s so sweet if so!
Oh, probably so!! Aw it's even cuter then! Hopefully they give us some of that puppy content we so crave if they are.
AltMay
glabella

Happy new year IDB! I've been off the internet for a couple of weeks but wanted to chime in and wish you the best cause honestly idk how i'd have survived this year without reading y'all. :rainbowtears:

The world is an amazing place, look at it instead of your flaws.