Dan & Phil Part 93: Fomosexual

Our two favourite full time internet nerds who never go outside!
Becky.rigby
living flop

Definately radioshow moments gosh i miss those Dan vs Phils :( and not a judge jasmine :') everything went wrong that day "i don't actually know, i wasn't told" lmao the look on Dan and Phils faces were priceless, and the nan who said they look so sweet togrther :') good times.
Mia
spork
Pronouns: she/her

On the topic of Phil's videos, I always feel sad that the interactive ones are harder to use now and the lions 'talking' clips are no longer fully there. I've known for years about youtube removing the boxes from videos which basically removed the interactive feature and speech bubbles but it still annoys me. Anyone know if they've been re-uploaded some how with the conversation there to be read? Or if there's a thread/playlist of the interactive videos?
Mia
spork

I'm sorry for double posting but this video deserved it's on comment even though basically all I've got to say is wow their hair

Phanshy
cheeky #spon

Innuendo bingo from radio one
Meet my mum
Phil dedicating a song to the squirrel who bit him
The shelter series
Dan and Phil in Jamaica
Phil's what's this music video from radio one.
Golf with friends
Who should we date
Who wants to be a millionaire
Fortnite
Geo guesser
Google feud
Can your pet
bluecaterpillar
pumpkin spice pumpkin cookie

Mia wrote: Fri Jan 24, 2020 11:32 pm On the topic of Phil's videos, I always feel sad that the interactive ones are harder to use now and the lions 'talking' clips are no longer fully there. I've known for years about youtube removing the boxes from videos which basically removed the interactive feature and speech bubbles but it still annoys me. Anyone know if they've been re-uploaded some how with the conversation there to be read? Or if there's a thread/playlist of the interactive videos?
i think i remember flarequake managed to get screen recordings of the annotations of lion talking so they're not lost forever, but i don't think any of that has been re-uploaded to anywhere yet? also a month or two ago i put together a flowchart of the interactive christmas adventure but the main thread probably wasn't the most accessible/searchable place for me to put the link. i might try and make something similar for the interactive space adventure, the christmas present cave and any other interactive bits and pieces he's done when i've got the time. then i could maybe make a thread for them all over in the compilations and reference subforum.
there’s not a star in heaven that we can’t reach
Ablissa
pastel persona

Our charity stream for Phil's birthday begins in less than 5 hours! We have 33 hours of videos, prizes to be won, trivia and quizzes, and a lot more planned! Join us and remember to retweet/reblog to give us more exposure, every extra person means an extra chance at meeting our fundraising goal for DKMS! :)
Ablissa
pastel persona

Also, here's the link to our stream!
https://caracal.club/PhandomWatch
alittledizzy
actual demon phannie
actual demon phannie

We're like ten hours into the livestream and still going.... please come hang out if you wanna watch some Dan and Phil! Link is in the post above. :)
obvsly
#relatable

PhandomWatch stream is still going strong and we're having so much fun! Come join us!

https://caracal.club/PhandomWatch
yellowsubmarine
hobbit hair

Uh... can someone enlighten Philip on the recent news in the chat.. not loading for me..
"Treat yourself, because you're special and you're worth it."
Phanshy
cheeky #spon

Dan's back in the UK, they went to see 1917, some random guy was giving unsolicited advice for filling Phil's pick and mix. They're excited for the opportunity to finally get to Mexico, iguanas going in to a frozen coma and falling out of trees was news story of the week. Norman cam was feeding time, Phil says he's like a parent making people look a his fish, there's over 20 baby shrimp, Phil won't let people in the chat eat his shrimp.
Neons
spork

Missed a few chunks of the liveshow due to YouNow being a pile of shit but what I did see I enjoyed. Loved the pick 'n' mix story and Phil feeling judged for his sweets lol. Also pleased to hear Phil say he might try to play Apex (or some other non-board game) next time. I love Gaymer Phil.

Also he said he's filming the next AP vid tomorrow or Tuesday and that it's related to his birthday and trying something new.
noodlebum
flower crown

I only saw the last 10ish mins so hopefully this live show gets uploaded, I want to see Norman feeding time! :) be good to have a gayming segment again too
alittledizzy
actual demon phannie
actual demon phannie

I feel Dan-and-Phil hungover after the 33 hour livestream, but it was honestly amazing and thanks to everyone from IDB that showed up!! You guys helped make it a success just like you helped make PhandomGives and PhandomWatch in the first place.

Also here's Phil being cute about how seriously they take their pick n mix.
missemma
#teamshavedsides
#teamshavedsides

I don’t think I’ve ever sat for 15 hours and watched so many videos back to back before it was so much fun! I forgot how many good videos they/Phil had done. It was honestly so good, I laughed so much and actually my favourite bit (after raising money) was watching them with a group of people. Even watching the liveshow there was better than alone so I hope that’s something we can do more often.

The fund raising doesn’t stop yet though, we are at 78% of the goal so only another 22% to go! We can definitely smash it so if you want to help out you can donate or share the link below as it’ll help us out massively.

https://www.justgiving.com/fundraising/pg-phil33
:prideheart: :gayaf: :prideheart:
flarequake
not an airport stalker
Pronouns: She/her

I also had an absolutely smashing time. I wasn’t there all 33 hours, tbh I hope no one was as I champion sleep, but I did about 24 and they were all very fun. I love commenting on the little things we notice that only really make sense or are interesting to phandom peeps. So proud of the team with all the organisation including playlists of feel-inducing video order, and also a lot of laughs. And for raising an amount like that in a day and a half, or less. I can’t quite believe the end of January and Phil’s birthday are approaching so fast. This made for a very relaxing weekend.
noodlebum
flower crown

Yes I had a lovely time too, it's fun watching the videos 'live' with likeminded people who all laugh and sigh at the same parts as you :D
missemma
#teamshavedsides
#teamshavedsides

Does anyone know, or has anyone seen someone with a copy of yesterdays liveshow?

Phil is slooooow and I need it for something. If you see it about please let me know :)
:prideheart: :gayaf: :prideheart:
alittledizzy
actual demon phannie
actual demon phannie

Have the birthday celebrations begun??
alittledizzy
actual demon phannie
actual demon phannie

Part of me is sad they can't have a theater date without being spotted but also...... ahhhhhHHHHH I missed their faces together.

autumnhearth
senpai

Love their end of January theatre tradition :happytears:

Though I’m a bit concerned about Phil making the time to film and editing right before his birthday, especially if his parents are staying with them. But the birthday related subject is intriguing.
I didn’t see this announcement here. Donation matching is awesome!
Susanisnotafish
flower crown
Pronouns: She/her

alittledizzy wrote: Tue Jan 28, 2020 1:25 am Part of me is sad they can't have a theater date without being spotted but also...... ahhhhhHHHHH I missed their faces together.

I wonder why she’s not in the middle? Looks like Dan is really leaning into her to not appear to be too close to Phil.
"Rub those freckles all over me!" --Daniel Howell
Secretstanner
truth bomb

Susanisnotafish wrote: Tue Jan 28, 2020 1:31 am
alittledizzy wrote: Tue Jan 28, 2020 1:25 am Part of me is sad they can't have a theater date without being spotted but also...... ahhhhhHHHHH I missed their faces together.

I wonder why she’s not in the middle? Looks like Dan is really leaning into her to not appear to be too close to Phil.
I don’t think he’s trying to lean away from Phil at all. It looks like the girl is taking the photo and dan is trying to move in closer to her. They’re two 6 foot plus men trying to fit into a photo from the front camera. I know I have to take multiple pics when I have two people in a photo.
Phanshy
cheeky #spon

autumnhearth wrote: Tue Jan 28, 2020 1:30 am

Though I’m a bit concerned about Phil making the time to film and editing right before his birthday, especially if his parents are staying with them. But the birthday related subject is intriguing.
Phil said they're going to be there for the day before going on holiday and he'd go to the airport to see them so I don't think they're staying with them.
TinkerTaylor
phillion/danosaur <//3

Yes. Same. Though I think there must be times they're out and not spotted, but there's no proof of that because not being seen can't be recorded. :-? Did that make sense?

Regardless, I must say I'm really happy to see them side by side. :love1: