Dan & Phil Part 93: Fomosexual

Our two favourite full time internet nerds who never go outside!
madzilla84
eclipse shirt
Pronouns: she/her

blackbirddan.tumblr.com
flarequake
not an airport stalker
Pronouns: She/her

I feel he’s not-quite asking us to get out the spy glasses for the background additions. Yodelling pickle indeed. Also Philip again. Cute.

Some hilarious murmurings on twitter about Dan and a sex shop in LA at 8am, I mean, what. Perhaps shouldn’t even bother mentioning it, it’s just too funny. They’re not much to write home about tbh.

Also it’s the anniversary of the iI viewing party so the twittersphere is having feelings. More than usual.
Phanshy
cheeky #spon

I hate YouNow that is all.
blahblahblah8
pumpkin spice pumpkin cookie

disappointed :/ helping him clear his wardrobe is a cute idea but I’m getting too frustrated to even wanna try to watch. I feel bad for him but he needs to go to a better platform!
Secretstanner
truth bomb

Literally haven’t watched a LS live since the first one I think. I set a timer so I’d be ready with my dinner, took a break from tiling my kitchen floor and I’ve given up watching. It’s my fault guys. Phil said can you see me? I commented perfect and the steam dropped. How does anyone cope with that?!? I would of given up
Catallena
classy cat lady
classy cat lady

I understand that YouNow probably deposits half their profits directly into Phil's bank account to keep him, but it gotta be one of the least reliable streaming platforms out there. And they seem to make little effort to fix it. It's ridiculous. Today YouNow wasn't actually that bad for me, but there have been times where it was just unusable. Please move elsewhere.

Anyway, he's using his phone now and he looks beautiful in close up. :love2:
Twitter *•.(★).•* Tumblr
Phanshy
cheeky #spon

I'm sad I missed the sweater chat, my mind immediately went to he's clearing his wardrobe out in preparation for moving but it's probably wishful thinking on my part.
Amiaw
interactive introvert

He may not be able to upload this ls because of the issues but this one was all over the place. He’s sorting clothes, apparently his parents are passing through on their way somewhere so he’s not going to their place for his birthday, no idea what’s going on with him and dan these days, and he really didn’t say much. I am surprised that his WiFi was that bad - he had to use his phone after everything but yeah can’t say anything’s clearer than it was before
flarequake
not an airport stalker

It worked better for me before the second refresh, then YouNow just couldn’t load at all, nothing to do with his stream, idk what happened. It was good otherwise, just a shame he’s only worn these jumpers once each in videos.
Susanisnotafish
flower crown

He didn’t say when his next video would be, but at least we can look forward to a ls next Sunday. I really appreciate his consistency and keeping us somewhat informed on what to expect when.
"Rub those freckles all over me!" --Daniel Howell
knq
lava lamp

Ack, I was screen recording the whole time I could see Phil and then in the end it just failed to save. Why you like this, technology?

Phil said he may not be able to upload this liveshow as he started recording on his phone once it had crashed several times.

He told a news story about an emotional support rabbit that went on a plane trip. The flight crew fed it almonds on a tiny plate.

Played a CAH type card game that had been sent to him for free with his face printed on the cards.

Chat voted to get rid of a grey dinosaur sweater and keep the striped purple sweater from Halloween gaming.

He noticed he is part of a bunch of group chats on Instagram and seemed very concerned about people in group chats not realizing strangers could see their chats. He would never read a group chat he’d been invited to as a joke.

Norman may be getting a new tank, as the current one is difficult to clean, but also attractively decorated. There are baby shrimp.

Phil is still talking to Norman. He says good morning to him and is trying to teach him that tapping on the tank means food, but so far Norman is too distracted by the tapping to notice the food.

Norman will not be at VidCon.
blahblahblah8

For anyone interested in watching it, the part that he did on his phone is on his tumblr. It’s about 35 minutes. It was cute, I kinda liked the old school vibe with the phone!
itasca00
moon room
Pronouns: He/Him/His

You're being beamed up by aggressive aliens and they're plugging in the anal probe
"Oh, God. Okay. I say: *shrug* [...] I'd be like, 'I don't know how this works. Put a condom on that thing. *shrug*'"
Dan Howell, 5/10/18 Try new things..?
Amiaw
interactive introvert

Phil was on his phone so he could have given us live Norman cam but he is committed to that green screen
Catallena
classy cat lady
classy cat lady

Phil seems to have deleted the liveshow from Tumblr? Wonder if he downloaded it to reupload on YouTube, since I don't think Tumblr views can be monetized.
Twitter *•.(★).•* Tumblr
Phantasy
woodland creature

So no Dan mentions in the live show and no sightings since his morning hike in LA days ago?
poweroftriangles
Pronouns: he/him

I was jumping around on Wikipedia while reading about some CS stuff, when I came across this page about the Useless Box which Phil bought earlier. It was created by Marvin Minsky, an AI pioneer, and another scientist Claude Shannon had one on his desk. (I don't know if these names mean anything to you, but they're big, their work is responsible for the very device you're reading this on, and I'm losing my mind!)

Science fiction writer Arthur C. Clarke said
"There is something unspeakably sinister about a machine that does nothing—absolutely nothing—except switch itself off."
Small world! (Trust Phil to love best the most sinister buy.)
anti-YouNow club :sarcasticclap:
bluecaterpillar

Phantasy wrote: Sun Jan 19, 2020 11:47 pm So no Dan mentions in the live show and no sightings since his morning hike in LA days ago?
the only dan mention was very briefly during the bit where he talked about unusual or interesting things happening on planes, when phil mentioned that dan once dropped his suitcase on another passenger. nothing current.

the card game that phil played with the pictures of himself reminded me very strongly of 'what do you meme'. also, i missed the bit where he got people to vote on clearing out his wardrobe, but i'm glad the chat told him to keep the purple striped jumper, i think it looks great on him.
there’s not a star in heaven that we can’t reach
Birdie
blobfish
Pronouns: they/them

If Dan's just doing his thing in LA it's not really on Phil to tell us about it when Dan won't, I guess. I guess he could have said that Dan's in LA and he's alone or something but why would he, we know. I wanna know how long Dan will stay in LA and what he even went there for as much as the next person but he's not saying, so :shrug:

I'm not even sure how much I care? I'm getting used to the silence. And this might sound horrible but I really hope Dan realises he has these opportunities to go to LA and do his thing not just through his hard work but also because of the audience he's now leaving in the dark. That doesn't make us entitled to anything from him but it sure feels like he's saying "Thanks for the money, now bye". (I didn't even want to go there again, I guess I'm just still bitter over how things have been lately, don't mind me.)
liola
rankussy

I'm glad Phil didn't say anything about Dan actually. It kinda irks me that some people seem to watch his liveshows to hopefully get a glance or an information about Dan, and I hope Phil just keeps doing it because he enjoys them and because he knows the people watching are watching for HIM.

That said, Phil, why did you delete the liveshow from your tumblr?!?! How could you!! I was out! Drinking my depression away!! And I couldn't watch!! Just wanted to see you be pretty why did you take it off tumblr WHY PHIL. God I hope he will upload it on youtube, he was on his phone all close and pretty ;_;
Will probably never be over the BONCAS and the beauty of Phil Lester.

Official Moving Hill Mayor
Birdie
blobfish
Pronouns: they/them

liola wrote: Mon Jan 20, 2020 2:07 pm That said, Phil, why did you delete the liveshow from your tumblr?!?! How could you!! I was out! Drinking my depression away!! And I couldn't watch!! Just wanted to see you be pretty why did you take it off tumblr WHY PHIL. God I hope he will upload it on youtube, he was on his phone all close and pretty ;_;
I think (hope) he deleted it so he can put it on Youtube. He might have to do a lot of editing on this one to make it watchable but I hope he makes the effort. YouNow NEVER works for me so I don't even try and just watch his Youtube uploads instead.
liola
rankussy

Apparently Dan and Phil are going to Vidcon Mexico! https://vidconmexico.com/creadores-destacados/

Which is fucking amazing for South American fans but also this is fucking sending me. Dan is going to mexico but not the vidcon that is literally in the same city he lives in fhidjijidjd i don't know why this is so FUNNY to me I know I know it might be because of timing of projects he might not have control over this he might be kidnapped by aliens right around that week or mahybe he's moving to LA indefinitely but THIS. IS. SENDING ME
Will probably never be over the BONCAS and the beauty of Phil Lester.

Official Moving Hill Mayor
Amiaw
interactive introvert

So dan’s project will be out by then? Or they’re using vidcon for the free trip? I’m happy for the fans that missed them but I wish dan wasn’t so silent. I can guarantee his fans would care about his project with communication but without it everyone is just uneasy and anxious.
Secretstanner
truth bomb

liola wrote: Mon Jan 20, 2020 4:30 pm Apparently Dan and Phil are going to Vidcon Mexico! Dan is going to mexico but not the vidcon that is literally in the same city he lives in fhidjijidjd i don't know why this is so FUNNY to me
Yes Yes funny, dying of laughter *sobs* the tears I have are because it’s FUNNY I’m not at all upset or anything...

No seriously that’s great for the people who will get to meet him. I just want to ask one question WHY IS DAN GOING TO VIDCON WHEN HE DOESNT MAKE VIDEOS?! I don’t understand. I will never understand. Maybe by the time vidcon Mexico comes around he will have his projected out so I can understand wtf he does with his time.

But in all honesty that’s fucking amazing for all of you guys that get a chance to go meet them or just attend.
madzilla84
eclipse shirt

I guess the rumour that he’d still be in LA for vidcon London might have some truth to it after all. Gosh, that’s a long time. I wonder if he’ll be home by Mexico or if he’ll still be in the US and they’ll meet there? (Though I guess he could have done that for London. Hmm.) Maybe whatever he’s working on will be done by April then... many questions. (Just *delighted* he’s missing the con in my/his country lol, just my luck tbh)
blackbirddan.tumblr.com