Dan & Phil Part 94: Year of the Rats

Our two favourite full time internet nerds who never go outside!
alittledizzy
actual demon phannie
actual demon phannie
Pronouns: she/her

That was ABSOLUTELY a dinof video and I couldn't be happier about it.
MythicalPinkTrashCan
phabergé

So I did a silly and missed both of their parts. Did anyone catch it and record?
Judearaya
sofa crease

Can I just say...I sat through literally that entire LS and only muted a couple of times and not even for whole segments.

I wanna give Dan all the props for really doing a good job with trying to focus on the NHS. Like the way he structured his segement to build to it, the way he articulated why it was important, it didn't feel like an afterthought at all. I really felt like he did the best with that part honestly (Of the ppl who participated I mean).
Catallena
classy cat lady
classy cat lady

Found these for those who couldn't watch it:

Twitter *•.(★).•* Tumblr
lefthandedism
simply stressed bisexual
simply stressed bisexual

Don't forget to get in thread name suggestions here. We'll be holding the poll soon!

:newyear:
"If you're left-handed, ask a friend."
"Why am I left-handed?"
"Everybody makes mistakes."
Mia
spork

*whisper*
I had kind of forgot how much I love solo Dan content until watching that stream. Tbh, I have been watching a lot of DAPG lately.

Both were such lovely videos omg I loved it
alittledizzy
actual demon phannie
actual demon phannie

A copy of both segments together, with a bit less lag!

flarequake
not an airport stalker
Pronouns: She/her

Loved that, they both put effort in, they looked good, Dan was funny, also somewhat wrong, Phil was entertaining and so, so sparkly, Dan did not need to reiterate his lack of pants as if he meant literally nothing (please, Daniel, I have a very strong imagination). Loved it, want to do it more.
rizzo
unduly facetious
unduly facetious

me, still rewatching dan's segment:

LAshleigh
cheeky #spon

I wasn't expecting to love that as much as I did! Dan really did a great job promoting the charity aspect, and of course it was lovely to see him. Phil's segment was so entertaining as well, I found myself laughing and really getting into it. Good job, boys!
kavat
pastel persona

Give! Phil! A gameshow! Already! :clapping: He looked so snazzy in Dan's Boncas jacket and all the sparkles. He did so well!

And Dan :happytears: I just melt every time i see his face these days. He was funny, he was relatable, I got everything I want from a dinof vid. And I'm still very curious to see what he's cooking up behind the scenes.
lefthandedism
simply stressed bisexual
simply stressed bisexual

:sparkle: Vote for the next thread name here! :sparkle:
"If you're left-handed, ask a friend."
"Why am I left-handed?"
"Everybody makes mistakes."
Catallena
classy cat lady
classy cat lady

Oh to be an eel zooming with Phil.
Twitter *•.(★).•* Tumblr
bluecaterpillar
pumpkin spice pumpkin cookie

really enjoyed their liveshow segments. definitely didn't have any kind of reaction when phil pulled out dan's boncas jacket, nope.... also, for the 'guess what animal is in the box' question, i can't be the only person who tried to remember every plushie and animal prop they've shown in past videos in order to guess the answer. dan talked at about a million miles an hour and his opinions on baking bread are objectively Wrong but i will forgive him because he pretty much gave us a dinof video. also afterwards saw this post on tumblr which made me smile:
also 'gay ming' thank you dan
there’s not a star in heaven that we can’t reach
flarequake
not an airport stalker

A wild Daniel appeared
alittledizzy
actual demon phannie
actual demon phannie

I enjoyed seeing all his interactions in the tweet replies but part of me just wants to beg him to space it out a little more, lmao. Just... feed us slowly throughout the month not in three day bursts. We don't take that long to digest, Dan, we're starving by the end!
Catallena
classy cat lady
classy cat lady

Throwback time! On this day two years ago, Dan and Phil met baby Pearl!

Here's vlog footage from that day as well:

Twitter *•.(★).•* Tumblr
lurker
janice from the shop
Pronouns: they/them

I just watched the NHS stream segments...I'm so glad Phil lived his dream of becoming a quiz master, and, wow, I'm still incredibly soft for Dan solo content. Dan...blease...I would gladly watch a yt video from you with exactly this production value.
:happytears:
I'm glad to see he seems to be doing well and is still working on the mystery thing, though. My fandom focus has shifted away from DnP with the decrease in content, but I still enjoy their content whenever it pops up (Phil's videos have definitely helped to bring a smile to my face lately), and I'm sure I'll be excited whenever Dan decides to drop the Thing(TM) on us.

I hope y'all are doing well, too! I sometimes lurk in this forum to see what's happening, but I mostly enjoyed talking about the #content when I was active here, so mostly, I just have nothing to say. But I'm still thinking of you fondly, etc. :lilheart:
thank's you were great
Catallena
classy cat lady
classy cat lady

Since they haven't been able to posted on here yet, here's Phil's Instagram Stories from yesterday 8-)

Dan mentioned playing Outer Wilds as well in the stream, so they seem to have played it together. :happytears:
Twitter *•.(★).•* Tumblr
Becky.rigby
living flop

Sad that there's no Phil liveshow today :( but hopefully he will take the time to rest. It is not an easy tine for anyone so hopefully he takes all the time he needs.
alittledizzy
actual demon phannie
actual demon phannie

Catallena wrote: Sat May 02, 2020 8:43 pm Dan mentioned playing Outer Wilds as well in the stream, so they seem to have played it together. :happytears:
Given the pants free declarations I'm glad to know that naked gaming seems to be a couples activity for them. Oh, the ass sweat that sofa has probably seen...
liola
rankussy

I don't know If it's the idea of no live show today or the pain meds for my tooth driving me insane but I dreamed that Phil made a random video of getting a new outfit and then the video shifted into someone else filming them in the City (clearly no virus was around) and they were dressed really smart and just walking and we never found out what they were doing or where they were going and it was infuriating

But now I'm more infuriated that I dreamed THE perfect tuxedo jacket for Phil and it seems like it doesn't exist anywhere and I'm in absolute pain ;_; it was glittery icy blue, like the glitter backdrop but more icy, and a really soft sparkle with tiny baby pink glitters that seemed cherry blossoms AND DO YOU SEE WHY THAT WOULD BE PERFECT

I needed someone to understand me sorry
alittledizzy wrote: Sun May 03, 2020 1:47 pm
Catallena wrote: Sat May 02, 2020 8:43 pm Dan mentioned playing Outer Wilds as well in the stream, so they seem to have played it together. :happytears:
Given the pants free declarations I'm glad to know that naked gaming seems to be a couples activity for them. Oh, the ass sweat that sofa has probably seen...
It's really no wonder they keep the curtains closed all the damn time uh
Will probably never be over the BONCAS and the beauty of Phil Lester.

Official Moving Hill Mayor
alittledizzy
actual demon phannie
actual demon phannie

liola wrote: Sun May 03, 2020 1:56 pm But now I'm more infuriated that I dreamed THE perfect tuxedo jacket for Phil and it seems like it doesn't exist anywhere and I'm in absolute pain ;_; it was glittery icy blue, like the glitter backdrop but more icy, and a really soft sparkle with tiny baby pink glitters that seemed cherry blossoms AND DO YOU SEE WHY THAT WOULD BE PERFECT
alittledizzy wrote: Sun May 03, 2020 1:47 pm
It's really no wonder they keep the curtains closed all the damn time uh
Oh my god I need to see him in it a cherry blossom inspired tuxedo jacket. Do we have any secret clothing designers in phandom??
flarequake
not an airport stalker

Cripes, I hope they put a towel down if they do that, given that Phil said he would if Louise went into labour in their apartment. Still hoping ‘pants’ means trousers cos at least they wouldn’t risk flashing us all on a livestream, but on their own with the blinds closed :?

That jacket sounds fabulous :love2:
Catallena
classy cat lady
classy cat lady

Tweets! From both of them! Featuring Collin! A blessed day :thumb:
Poor Collin though. What the hell happened there?
Twitter *•.(★).•* Tumblr