Dan & Phil Part 95: ASS (Aquarium Staff Seminar)

Our two favourite full time internet nerds who never go outside!
inanerat
eclipse shirt
Pronouns: he/she/they

glitterintheair wrote: Thu Aug 06, 2020 6:30 pm I think they could easily solve the problem by having designed spaces for filming purposes only in the same house/flat they’d live in. Like, a room for AP vids - and.. one for Dan (IF he still plans to upload something, that is. Otherwise he would not even need it).
This is what I've always thought. Like I totally understand their wanting to have some work/life separation, both from a personal privacy standpoint and from a general sanity standpoint but it seems like having a specific filming and/or office space that was still part of their actual house might suit them better. Especially if it's just like Phil's filming set up, it wouldn't really be revealing in terms of house layouts or anything. I agree with rizzo that they kinda tried to do that with this set up but eventually ended up doing more and more bits from the living flat, which is another reason having a separate work space that is still actually connected to their living space would make sense to me.

Also, while they definitely shy away from showing house bits and Phil does have his proper background, they both do like to make videos more interesting with little bits or sketches filmed with a different background, and it seems like little things around the house are the most natural-feeling for that. The only way to do that and not show their actual house would be a something like they have now which... hasn't worked great so idk.

On the house vs penthouse question I could see them going either way. They definitely love their penthouse idea and they have their whole big windows thing that isn't super common in houses. But I feel like, if they're going to buy a place and now that they aren't doing as much traveling/ assumidly aren't looking at months long tour type things in the near-ish future, they would probably more seriously consider getting something like a dog and if they did want to do that (or even have kid(s) in the more distant future :rainbowtears: ) having a place with access to private greenspace seems like it would be a need. That could be a back garden of a house or like a shared courtyard area of a condo or something (although that would probably be more recognizable if they ever decided to film something outside).

As much as I would LOVE to see some sort of renovation/design content from them, and Phil has mentioned bits of things in the past (also lord knows that man likes his house shows lol), it seems like doing that with a place they actually wanted to live in (which I feel like is a lot of the point of doing that much work is to have a place that you would really like to live) it would be too revealing for their tastes to film it.

I do wonder if this time when they move will be when they give up on the two bedrooms thing, and while I don't think they would go out of their way to mention it, it seems like the thing they could give up pretty casually. If they did I would hope at this point that people would hear it, have a little bit of fairly contained emotional breakdown about it and then move on. I mean if you're really curious enough, you don't really even have to be an FBI agent to put things together now, but I know lots of people stay closer to the fandom surface and maybe somehow think that Phil still has his other bed somewhere lol. It seems like, if they ever were to let out any details of their relationship in the future, that they would do it subtly like that since they don't want people to focus on that and if they said anything bigger (like ever wanted to adopt a kid or smth) it would be big enough to make headlines and they def don't want that. It would make more sense if they let things out slowly and subtly, which they're good at.

Ok now I've gone off on this tangent and thinking about them being happy and having each other is making me soFT, I'm gonna cry.
:transheart: :transheart: :transheart:
dblyw
smol bean

This conversation is so fun. I spent more time than I care to admit today daydreaming about London housing. I think I’ve landed on a terrace house with modern updates. Lots of big windows on the back facing a private yard, and a few stories tall with a roof deck at the top to give that penthouse vibe.

I can’t imagine they would possibly pretend to be just best friends with two separate rooms when buying a really expensive piece of property together...it just truly wouldn’t be believable. But I can imagine them just not saying anything about bedrooms at all.
Tornbetweenfandoms
glabella
Pronouns: She/her

I genuinely think they've not kept separate rooms for years but instead store their things separately so they have more room so it becomes "your room" with your stuff... Also I'm still so confused by the whole living Vs filming flat discussions. Has anyone made an analysis post or video comparing the two? The only theory I've seen is about washing up liquid :lol: and I've been here since 2011 lmao
sadgayclown.tumblr.com :lesbianheart:
kusunoki masashige
butt chair

alittledizzy wrote: Thu Aug 06, 2020 11:20 pm I think Louise is a good example to look at - she's fairly open about her financial situation. She's a youtuber who does about the same amount of sponsorships as Phil and her videos get about half of what Phil's do. She has written a few books, like Dan and Phil, She hasn't done any stage shows since the great Gleam fiasco but has done signings and appearances like Dan and Phil just on a less worldwide scale.

I always felt that Phil and Louise had very different approaches to sponsorships and stuff. Don‘t really know about youtube, but on instagram. I never really followed her thoroughly, but two or three years ago I stopped completely, because it felt like she was trying to sell olay or dishsoap at least once a week. And instagram seems to be the main breadwinner for influencer these days. Maybe I‘m wrong, but I also had the impression that a lot of the stuff and trips in her videos were gifted. As for the books, D&P sold a ton so they made a lot of money with them, but with the glossy paper and loads of photos, I assume they were much more expensive to produce compared to Louise‘s books, so she might make even more.

D&P sure as hell aren‘t struggling, don’t get me wrong, but I think Louise makes a shitload of money on instagram that deppy just...don‘t.
obsessivelymoody
emo goose
Pronouns: she/her

kusunoki masashige wrote: Fri Aug 07, 2020 6:45 am
alittledizzy wrote: Thu Aug 06, 2020 11:20 pm I think Louise is a good example to look at - she's fairly open about her financial situation. She's a youtuber who does about the same amount of sponsorships as Phil and her videos get about half of what Phil's do. She has written a few books, like Dan and Phil, She hasn't done any stage shows since the great Gleam fiasco but has done signings and appearances like Dan and Phil just on a less worldwide scale.

I always felt that Phil and Louise had very different approaches to sponsorships and stuff. Don‘t really know about youtube, but on instagram. I never really followed her thoroughly, but two or three years ago I stopped completely, because it felt like she was trying to sell olay or dishsoap at least once a week. And instagram seems to be the main breadwinner for influencer these days. Maybe I‘m wrong, but I also had the impression that a lot of the stuff and trips in her videos were gifted. As for the books, D&P sold a ton so they made a lot of money with them, but with the glossy paper and loads of photos, I assume they were much more expensive to produce compared to Louise‘s books, so she might make even more.

D&P sure as hell aren‘t struggling, don’t get me wrong, but I think Louise makes a shitload of money on instagram that deppy just...don‘t.
What Louise makes through insta spons, deps definitely make at least 2 times over through IRL (a small business for sure, but the leading creator merch provider in the UK outside of mass conglomerate merchandising companies), adsense (they're a premium ad channel, the gaming channel at least, which is still getting views and making money), video sponsorships, channel memberships, and contracts like what Phil had with younow earlier this year. Capita£ester wasn't created just based on headcanons; we've had years and years of evidence. We know they aren't stupid with money like a lot of other rich youtubers who have half the engagement and subs that they do (buying cars, houses, etc and flaunting them so we all know just how rich they are), so I imagine a lot of that goes to places we don't even know, be that savings, larger purchases that we won't ever see because they aren't the type to shove their wealth in their audience faces. I think Louise makes the most sense as a comparison, for someone open about their financial situation. We can't compare someone like Zoella and deppy because Zoe simply makes so, so much more than they do, which we can easily see, but Louise is on par in a much different way that reflects the lack of wealth bragging, sharing certain ideals, and both being from the UK, and once being in a close collaborating group.
noodlebum
flower crown

Going back, I just needed to say, cheese is godliness, strawberries and strawberry flavoured things are top tier fruit and flavours (although the pips are annoying, I'll give him that). And avocados suck. Sorry Phil, you are only 1/3 correct.
liola
rankussy

We will never know for sure how much money either dnp or Luise have, but the idea that she makes less money through her sponsorship than DnP with IRL is, in my opinion, painfully wrong. Louise used to do a lot of beauty, makeup and skincare sponsorships and those pay a lot. They are probably the most paid kind of sponsorship, especially on instagram rather than YouTube. It's just a specific kind of industry where a ton more money circulates. Louise has also talked about owning an apartment complex and renting it out to different tenants, and iirc i think she's got more than one. She literally invested in property because it's a reliable source of income that is way more than what she can do through adsense. She also works with family friendly sponsors and those reach a more varied audience than games, and she just does more sponsorships in general. They are also paid vastly differently on instagram than YouTube, that's something to consider

I think Dan and Phil are what we consider rich, but definitely not as much as people think, not in terms of liquid money at least. What they might be worth, how much they could get through adsense and sponsorship is not something that we can actually know because financial statements are a reflection of a business and is always a year late. They definitely make less money on YouTube than they ever did, even considering the engagement Phil still holds (which is less than it used to be, even if extremely high for the kind of youtuber he is). I think they're still rich, like don't get me wrong, just not Beauty Influencer rich lmao if they're smart they invested in property and other businesses over the years and that could count towards their income but it's definitely not something we can know.

IRL definitely doesn't make that much money either, let's be real. It's a small business that is keeping its head high but it doesn't look like something that offers them much income, considering the investment they have to make for employees, taxes and just money for the business to run.

There is no way they struggle in their daily life, but I don't think they could purchase a multi-million house out of pocket, not today at least. 2014-2015, maybe, but they invested in other things

Business talk aside, Phil's video was such a treat. They are such caring people which makes my heart melt, and the way he went all serious during those calls? Sexy af. Wearing a black mask? Sexy af. Reminding people to social distance? Sexiness levels unable to compute.

I will always be on Moving Hill as unofficial handler, we are just going to keep adding furniture to it until its become cozy enough to be the forever home they actually need :shrug:
Will probably never be over the BONCAS and the beauty of Phil Lester.

Official Moving Hill Mayor
Morganaa
drama llama

liola wrote: Fri Aug 07, 2020 10:39 am We will never know for sure how much money either dnp or Luise have, but the idea that she makes less money through her sponsorship than DnP with IRL is, in my opinion, painfully wrong. Louise used to do a lot of beauty, makeup and skincare sponsorships and those pay a lot. They are probably the most paid kind of sponsorship, especially on instagram rather than YouTube. It's just a specific kind of industry where a ton more money circulates. Louise has also talked about owning an apartment complex and renting it out to different tenants, and iirc i think she's got more than one. She literally invested in property because it's a reliable source of income that is way more than what she can do through adsense. She also works with family friendly sponsors and those reach a more varied audience than games, and she just does more sponsorships in general. They are also paid vastly differently on instagram than YouTube, that's something to consider

I think Dan and Phil are what we consider rich, but definitely not as much as people think, not in terms of liquid money at least. What they might be worth, how much they could get through adsense and sponsorship is not something that we can actually know because financial statements are a reflection of a business and is always a year late. They definitely make less money on YouTube than they ever did, even considering the engagement Phil still holds (which is less than it used to be, even if extremely high for the kind of youtuber he is). I think they're still rich, like don't get me wrong, just not Beauty Influencer rich lmao if they're smart they invested in property and other businesses over the years and that could count towards their income but it's definitely not something we can know.

IRL definitely doesn't make that much money either, let's be real. It's a small business that is keeping its head high but it doesn't look like something that offers them much income, considering the investment they have to make for employees, taxes and just money for the business to run.

There is no way they struggle in their daily life, but I don't think they could purchase a multi-million house out of pocket, not today at least. 2014-2015, maybe, but they invested in other things

Business talk aside, Phil's video was such a treat. They are such caring people which makes my heart melt, and the way he went all serious during those calls? Sexy af. Wearing a black mask? Sexy af. Reminding people to social distance? Sexiness levels unable to compute.

I will always be on Moving Hill as unofficial handler, we are just going to keep adding furniture to it until its become cozy enough to be the forever home they actually need :shrug:
FINALLY, someone who i can actually agree on. I never said they are struggling - i said a lot of people are struggling, it's a difference.
And these millions in the company... Well, yeah, most even very small buisnesses have what could be consider a large capital. A lot of this money(most of it in a majority of cases) goes to actually keep this running.
It's actually kind of a social illusion - they gotta have a lot of money, because they give off the vibe, this and that, because someone said this and that, because a bank and tax statement this and that... And it's not only with them, people very, very often over estimate other people's amount of wealth, and it's not unusual for them to over estimste it A LOT. You never know how much someone has on their debit card, but most likely it's less than you think.
It's just a lot of people seem to confuse them with Elon Musk and Mark Zuckenberg put together, thinking they could go buy a huge house right now just like that, then 10 other ones plus 20 cars a $million each and probably a private plane too. Yeah, they are most likely rich, but a lot of people can be consider that. When i see someone saying they're multi-millionaires i cringe - i very much doubt they are, thats whats what i can tell you. Yes, the things they did made them money, but like i said - it's reality, not trucks with trunks filled with greens.
alittledizzy
actual demon phannie
actual demon phannie

liola wrote: Fri Aug 07, 2020 10:39 amif they're smart they invested in property and other businesses over the years and that could count towards their income but it's definitely not something we can know.
I might have worded it confusingly but this was the point of my post! It wasn't to say Dan and Phil and Louise have the same amount of money but that their situations are similar and considering we know that this is how Louise ensured her continued financial stability (along with Marcus Butler and Tyler Oakley, who both confirmed they own property) I am guessing that Dan and Phil made that kind of investment as well. My post wasn't about saying they have the same amount of money, full stop. Just that the type of investments they may have made make their financial situation outside of the company earnings a mystery.
Morganaa wrote: Fri Aug 07, 2020 12:10 pm It's just a lot of people seem to confuse them with Elon Musk and Mark Zuckenberg put together, thinking they could go buy a huge house right now just like that, then 10 other ones plus 20 cars a $million each and probably a private plane too. Yeah, they are most likely rich, but a lot of people can be consider that. When i see someone saying they're multi-millionaires i cringe - i very much doubt they are, thats whats what i can tell you. Yes, the things they did made them money, but like i said - it's reality, not trucks with trunks filled with greens.
Yikes, I've never seen anyone compare them to billionaires like Musk and Zuckerberg. I completely agree that they aren't anywhere near that rich! Like not even in the same realm. I do completely think they could buy a property, because I do still believe they've been smart with their money, but investing in the purchase of a house/flat/etc instead of continually paying rent (times two, for them) seems like something even non-millionares do regularly so I feel like Dan and Phil could and will do that.

But I do think they're multi-millionaires in that they are worth multiple millions of dollars, unless I misunderstand what that means. I don't think they'd have pissed away a combined six million pounds (what their two main channels made just between 2018-2019) in the past year.
lefthandedism
simply stressed bisexual
simply stressed bisexual

I think the piece to remember in this discussion is the power of investment--using your money to make money: this is literally how "the rich get richer".

Just as Deppy are clearly not idiots who flaunt their money (though I do remember some of Dan's fashion choices have drawn gasps), they are clearly not idiots when it comes to investing (some of) the money they have. If we can assume their maximum earnings were coming in six years ago, we can assume a chunk of those earning were invested, in real estate, stocks, bonds, and whatever else (I'm not an expert on investing money lol). Any of those investments, managed competently, will have made money for them six years on (even with this year's turmoil). And will keep generating income, to support, for example, paying off a nice home over time.

And, when comparing them with Louise, remember there are two of them, who have each generated a lot of income over the past ten years.
"If you're left-handed, ask a friend."
"Why am I left-handed?"
"Everybody makes mistakes."
Catallena
classy cat lady
classy cat lady

I've never seen anyone compare Dan and Phil to literal billionaires? At least not seriously I hope. Dan and Phil are rich, richer than I'm assuming anyone here will ever be, but there's being rich and being a literal parasite like Jeff Bezos. Those are not to be compared at all.

People kinda underestimate how long money lasts if you're careful and smart about it imo. Even if they're obviously making way less money now than in the years before, they've always known YouTube wouldn't last forever. Hell, it has probably lasted longer than they ever thought it would. They've been forced to drop some more money on certain things than they probably would have wanted (like for the Manila show to even happen) but that's one date vs. an entire world tour. One of few setbacks vs. years of making a whole lot of money. Surely they had financial advisors who looked over it and made it happen with minimal damages.

They might not have the money to just retire and never work again but I'm fairly certain that they're more than set for a a very comfortable long life when they want to make that step.

:moneybath:
Twitter *•.(★).•* Tumblr
rizzo
unduly facetious
unduly facetious

I feel like my posts may have come off a lot harsher than I intended, but I think my overall point was definitely aligned with the posts above: Dan and Phil are (presumably) good with their money and, having made multiple millions in combined earnings in the last year, have likely invested it such that they can continue living comfortably off of significantly less work if they so choose.

Also, when we speak to buying a house: very few people buy homes outright. Even the wealthy. I would never suggest that Dan and Phil just put down £5 million on a penthouse. There's likely a mortgage involved that they can comfortably pay off with their current income from both active work and investments. Even people who buy investment properties are often paying a mortgage (that is then covered by their tenants' rent and therefore... making them money longterm).

And as lefthandedism mentioned, we're barely taking into account that they're both individually successful youtubers who could easily afford a comfortable life on their own, but instead share almost everything. Talk about savings.
kusunoki masashige
butt chair

Catallena wrote: Fri Aug 07, 2020 1:44 pm
They might not have the money to just retire and never work again but I'm fairly certain that they're more than set for a a very comfortable long life when they want to make that step.

:moneybath:
Oh I think they probably could...if they‘d just finally, finally stop paying rent for two apartments!! Just move, goddammit! :wahh:
alittledizzy wrote: Fri Aug 07, 2020 12:41 pm
I don't think they'd have pissed away a combined six million pounds (what their two main channels made just between 2018-2019) in the past year.
Oooh, interesting, that really is a lot, where did you get this number?
:money:
alittledizzy
actual demon phannie
actual demon phannie

kusunoki masashige wrote: Fri Aug 07, 2020 2:12 pm
alittledizzy wrote: Fri Aug 07, 2020 12:41 pm
I don't think they'd have pissed away a combined six million pounds (what their two main channels made just between 2018-2019) in the past year.
Oooh, interesting, that really is a lot, where did you get this number?
:money:
I don't want to directly link because some people are squeamish about that - but business finances are public record! It doesn't give you any idea of their personal finances - it's not personal information about what's in their bank account(s) - but it does tell you how much their companies (Dan Howell Ltd and AmazingPhil Ltd) brought in. In addition to those two they also have Dan and Phil Productions Ltd, IRL Merch Ltd., and then an older one for TATINOF.
kusunoki masashige
butt chair

alittledizzy wrote: Fri Aug 07, 2020 2:29 pm
I don't want to directly link because some people are squeamish about that - but business finances are public record! It doesn't give you any idea of their personal finances - it's not personal information about what's in their bank account(s) - but it does tell you how much their companies (Dan Howell Ltd and AmazingPhil Ltd) brought in. In addition to those two they also have Dan and Phil Productions Ltd, IRL Merch Ltd., and then an older one for TATINOF.
Thanks a lot! <3 I only looked at the adsense-estimation on socialblade for reference and since they did just a handful of sponsorships a year on Amazingphil and DAPG, I never thought they could make that much in 2018/2019.

dblyw wrote: Fri Aug 07, 2020 12:39 am
I can’t imagine they would possibly pretend to be just best friends with two separate rooms when buying a really expensive piece of property together...it just truly wouldn’t be believable. But I can imagine them just not saying anything about bedrooms at all.
Agreed, I think they just wouldn‘t mention it. But I fear we won‘t see much at all of their new home if/when they finally do move, so I guess I‘ll have to enjoy every little thing they share of their current apartment. :betta:
rizzo
unduly facetious
unduly facetious

Is the video.... what he googled on those days?
alittledizzy
actual demon phannie
actual demon phannie

Hell yeah, BIRD SAVIOR PHIL RISE.
inanerat
eclipse shirt
Pronouns: he/she/they

Tornbetweenfandoms wrote: Fri Aug 07, 2020 6:14 am I genuinely think they've not kept separate rooms for years but instead store their things separately so they have more room so it becomes "your room" with your stuff... Also I'm still so confused by the whole living Vs filming flat discussions. Has anyone made an analysis post or video comparing the two? The only theory I've seen is about washing up liquid :lol: and I've been here since 2011 lmao
I think I've seen discussion on here about making a compilation type post about it but I'm not aware of one that actually exists. Here's the tldr off the top of my head:

-The flooring is the most obvious, filming flat has white tile floors, living flat has wooden floors.
-The doors and door handles are different, filming flat has dark wood doors with square door handles and living flat lighter wood with rounder handles
-I think the curtains are different too?
-The bathrooms are completely different, the filming flat has larger, darker tiles and a square cornered tub, living flat has small green tiles and a rounded tub.
-Two washing machines too I think?
-The kitchens, the filming flat kitchen has the iconic soap, the fridge is EMPTY, the counter top is grey, they have been very careful to not show the living flat kitchen, but not careful enough. The counters are black.

Additional to the physical differences also some of the things they've done are pretty funny:
-Phil's iconic vase that he used to drink out of because there 'wasn't a clean glass' or whatever... like you couldn't've just washed up a glass real quick??
-They pretty much always use brand new ingredients in baking videos rather than things like flour or vanilla that they might already have on hand in a kitchen they used regularly.
-Phil's backup glasses in the 2017 sleepless night with Phil lol (that vid is a lot)

While none of that on it's own means anything necessarily, all of it together is pretty damning. Also, their living flat has wood floors and big windows, something they both have gushed about liking, and the filming flat has an electric hob which they've both complained about disliking in the Sims before, with the general agreement that they have the money and time to be quite choosy there's a lot of things in the filming flat that it seems like it would be odd for them to choose as a living space.

Also, while maybe it's a sad idea for some, most of their old stuff (artwork, decorations, etc) are in the filming flat. I think they took the chance of moving back in 2017 to mature (not to put down their older style, it was just a bit messier and more reminiscent of them being young and the immense amount of growth they went through 2012-2017 than their current living flat) their style a little bit in their living flat (and get more comfortable couches and stuff after Dan always complained about the old one and how it was shitty cause they got it when they moved to London and didn't have the money to splurge on a nicer couch) and have a space that felt more like what they truly wanted it to be with moving. Having the filming flat allowed them to keep a lot of old stuff that people were familiar and associated with them in their videos and was basically their branding that maybe they were really ready to move on from personally but didn't want to jar people too much.

I do think now that a few years have passed, they have pretty much fully eased out of that era aesthetically and another reason I think moving would make sense for them is being able to have a place set up with nice stuff that they like the look of (probably like the living flat) and be able to actually get rid of some of their older stuff. Not all of it obviously, but it's a natural thing to move on from certain things and keeping it around isn't really helpful. In a way I feel like them moving now would be truly putting the last of their older era to bed.

Okay, I was trying to keep that short and I've gone on a long tangent again, I would say I'd try more next time, but honestly I think this is just what you should expect of me :sideeye:
:transheart: :transheart: :transheart:
Judearaya
sofa crease

I've been unable to hop into conversation for an age, but like. Y'all. That video.

So Just Phil Things killed with the delivery but also, they both make me so soft. I will never forget Dan telling us about moving all the snails off the sidewalk, and then him saying in the video "Even we don't give him bread". LIke they genuinely are the sweetest humans.

HOWEVER.

HOW IS NORMAN?? I miss Norman updates. I miss liveshows. Which sounds like a complaint and it totally isn't like. Phil's content is so so so good recently. I have been watching his videos back over the last year and a half and I just can't handle the change in content after he came out. And some things felt like, slow progression (bleeping the word bitch, moving on to bish, then flat out just saying it comfortably. I don't need Phil to swear but it's like watching him finally start relaxing and being himself in some ways).

Also I too am completely unable to picture spaces. Is it me or in that last video do they have a curved wall of windows (also shout out to that pink light)? I haven't ever been able to piece together what their place looks like so maybe this is a dumb question.
Morganaa
drama llama

Well now is the question how much of that actually went to their pockets. Besides - if we look at this from that angle, im a multi-millionaire too - my bussiness generated $3 millions over past year. Huh, not only me - most bussiness owners are multi-millioners if thats the case.
And i havent compared them to billionaires, please stop putting words in my mouth or twist them into a completely different meaning - this happened twice already - is it really that difficult to understand it was exagerated on purpose? Do you have to take everything literally? Jee, i thought it was pretty obvious. I guess i learned my lesson to not do that again.
I just tried to say that they are most likely not as"ridiculously rich" as people think. I know some of that from the inside - this is just my experience.
And if they invested in stuff - good, i invested too, as soon as i turned 18 and after i bought my first car. It does make money without effort, but rather not that much(of maybe in britain it's different. Im just a stupid american, so what would i know...), And it's been 5 years already.
I repeat once again - in my opinion this is a social illusion - people think they're rich because they think they're rich. And because they found statements of how much income they generated over a year - but this DOESNT MEAN they are multi millionaires with loads of dough stocked in 5 safes. Yeah, they probablh can afford a nice house now, but i dont think it would be such a small purchase for them they wouldnt even notice and still live very comfortable without working. Im just saying the money they have probably aint as much as people think it is. Im not trying to convince anyone to think the same, but like i said - i've seen a lot of cases like this(the most shocking was an attorny who everyone thought was super rich because he had a nice house, bought a nice car for his daughter and she was always dressed in expensive clothes, just like her mom... After digging not much further it turned out he was basically bankrupt.) and you NEVER know everything for sure, but you're most likely overestimating.

I feel like i repeat the same thing over and over again, but you simply seem to not understand my opinion on that matter. You think they have money like ice in antarctica go ahead. Im just saing, i dont think so and i would go as far in saying they're god only knows how fucking rich to the point of using money as toilet paper(another exageration, dont twist that one)to wipe their ass because they can. I'd say they're not any richer than the rest of society that is considered rich and upper class. Def not multi-millionares and far far FAR away from many actually very rich people, even other youtubers.
rizzo
unduly facetious
unduly facetious

holy shit he's alive
Judearaya
sofa crease

ok like, can I just be that person who is like, I love how ironic but playful these feel? Also, if you look at ollld pics of him seriously posing with his curls, he's just grown up so muchhhhhhhh. I am having feelings <3
alittledizzy
actual demon phannie
actual demon phannie

oooh that HAIR - so wavy!

He's replying to instagram comments - cute cute cute.
plinthofmylife
janice from the shop

I am so happy he is alive and am just filled with questions about WHY TODAY WHY
kavat
pastel persona

Just seeing his face, and not in his old usual poses, feels so strange and so good and oh wow how much I've missed that face!