Your favourite Dan and Phil/phandom conspiracy theory?

Our two favourite full time internet nerds who never go outside!
I_tried
smol bean

They are so relaxed and carefree- just like me when I had decided to quit my job (before I handed in my resignation).

So my theory is they will end their rooming thing, delete their YouTube channels and start over with their longtime spouses.

Merry christmas
CallMeAyana
cheeky #spon
Pronouns: Phan Trash

They're doing Gay-mas Gaming-mas because next year, they won't be able to upload regularly (like... their regular schedule of once a month) because they're gonna move out, and then, as an April Fool's joke, Phil will post a video of Dan moving out ("DAN MOVED OUT!), and Phil will go around their flat videoing his almost barren living room because Dan took off his things from the shelf and all those snazzy stuff, and, of course, since IDB will never fail to amaze me, you guys will find a loop hole in there. Then, a few days after, Deppy will apologize, and Phil will rename the video ("WE'RE JUST JOKING!"), and they'll admit that the footage had been filmed a few months ago, and that they actually wanted to show us that they're gonna move out, but they want it to be surprise, so... Also, the room they're filming in has an extra large bed that can fit the two of them (like, it has Phil's pillows and Dan's sheets), and they have a dog already. After that, they'll give us a house tour (on Dan's channel first), and it barely shows the room they filmed in, in which they apologized in for the prank video. Then, they'll give us an another house tour (on Phil's channel this time), and it focuses more on the bedroom they filmed in, and the F-Bomb drops when Phil just casually says that he and Dan is sleeping on the same bed, and that they share the same room now, and the other room is just for gaming purposes and such... Of course, they won't explicitly tell us that they're together by that point, and the "Heart-Eyes" and "Love-Eyes" are so strong in the end that people speculates that they kiss (I'm just stretching it too much right now) because they lean in like they're going to.
Obviously, I'm just stretching it out too much (too much of a stretch, actually), and they probably won't do it, so I'll just look up a phanfic about that... I'm just so trashy right now because of the Gay-mas Gaming-mas. I'm sorry (not sorry).

P.S. RIP Grammar.
Moonbeamsonthepath
living flop
Pronouns: she

Imagine if Phil announced he was moving out and made a video about it where he did a wardrobe clear-out and showed us things he thought he'd lost that he'd now found again and all that stuff, then walked out of the front door and suddenly Dan would be there with his suitcases and Phil would just go "Oh yeah, Dan's coming with me."

(sorry, that wasn't really a conspiracy theory)
lilMango
morning quiff
Pronouns: she/her

CallMeAyana wrote:They're doing Gay-mas Gaming-mas because next year, they won't be able to upload regularly (like... their regular schedule of once a month) because they're gonna move out, and then, as an April Fool's joke, Phil will post a video of Dan moving out ("DAN MOVED OUT!), and Phil will go around their flat videoing his almost barren living room because Dan took off his things from the shelf and all those snazzy stuff, and, of course, since IDB will never fail to amaze me, you guys will find a loop hole in there. Then, a few days after, Deppy will apologize, and Phil will rename the video ("WE'RE JUST JOKING!"), and they'll admit that the footage had been filmed a few months ago, and that they actually wanted to show us that they're gonna move out, but they want it to be surprise, so... Also, the room they're filming in has an extra large bed that can fit the two of them (like, it has Phil's pillows and Dan's sheets), and they have a dog already. After that, they'll give us a house tour (on Dan's channel first), and it barely shows the room they filmed in, in which they apologized in for the prank video. Then, they'll give us an another house tour (on Phil's channel this time), and it focuses more on the bedroom they filmed in, and the F-Bomb drops when Phil just casually says that he and Dan is sleeping on the same bed, and that they share the same room now, and the other room is just for gaming purposes and such... Of course, they won't explicitly tell us that they're together by that point, and the "Heart-Eyes" and "Love-Eyes" are so strong in the end that people speculates that they kiss (I'm just stretching it too much right now) because they lean in like they're going to.
Obviously, I'm just stretching it out too much (too much of a stretch, actually), and they probably won't do it, so I'll just look up a phanfic about that... I'm just so trashy right now because of the Gay-mas Gaming-mas. I'm sorry (not sorry).

P.S. RIP Grammar.
You went... like... full and I absolutely love it. Have you written fic before? If not, you should try it.
Moonbeamsonthepath wrote:Imagine if Phil announced he was moving out and made a video about it where he did a wardrobe clear-out and showed us things he thought he'd lost that he'd now found again and all that stuff, then walked out of the front door and suddenly Dan would be there with his suitcases and Phil would just go "Oh yeah, Dan's coming with me."
I would unsubscribe.
And then resubscribe.
Phil Lester wrote:"I'll rub myself in a mango before I eat a mango."
"Make no judgements where you have no compassion." -Anne McCaffrey
victorycafe
squish

lilMango wrote: I 100% agree with you, and I'm so excited to see what they'll do in 2017, because... I sense that they want to move out. I just wonder how they'll do it, and I wonder if they're already looking.
I also like the idea that they'll keep their apartment as a set so that they can stay in the closet but I know that's a stretch LMAO
Ok now you've done it - starting in the beginning of 2017 I'm going to start looking for signs that they aren't actually living in the apartment anymore and are just using it for filming :D that theory's too fun to pass up!
swofro
angel bean

CallMeAyana wrote:They're doing Gay-mas Gaming-mas because next year, they won't be able to upload regularly (like... their regular schedule of once a month) because they're gonna move out, and then, as an April Fool's joke, Phil will post a video of Dan moving out ("DAN MOVED OUT!), and Phil will go around their flat videoing his almost barren living room because Dan took off his things from the shelf and all those snazzy stuff, and, of course, since IDB will never fail to amaze me, you guys will find a loop hole in there. Then, a few days after, Deppy will apologize, and Phil will rename the video ("WE'RE JUST JOKING!"), and they'll admit that the footage had been filmed a few months ago, and that they actually wanted to show us that they're gonna move out, but they want it to be surprise, so... Also, the room they're filming in has an extra large bed that can fit the two of them (like, it has Phil's pillows and Dan's sheets), and they have a dog already. After that, they'll give us a house tour (on Dan's channel first), and it barely shows the room they filmed in, in which they apologized in for the prank video. Then, they'll give us an another house tour (on Phil's channel this time), and it focuses more on the bedroom they filmed in, and the F-Bomb drops when Phil just casually says that he and Dan is sleeping on the same bed, and that they share the same room now, and the other room is just for gaming purposes and such... Of course, they won't explicitly tell us that they're together by that point, and the "Heart-Eyes" and "Love-Eyes" are so strong in the end that people speculates that they kiss (I'm just stretching it too much right now) because they lean in like they're going to.

P.S. RIP Grammar.
Wow
We manage to evolve this thread from conspiracy theory to phanfic trope.

I really enjoy this post.
Love is forever
CallMeAyana
cheeky #spon
Pronouns: Phan Trash

lilMango wrote:

P.S. RIP Grammar.
You went... like... full and I absolutely love it. Have you written fic before? If not, you should try it.
...My phangoggles seems to be glued permanently unto my face.I mean, there's a possibility that it might happen... Hopefully enough. And also, yeah, I've written a few, but it's not really that good...
swofro wrote: Wow
We manage to evolve this thread from conspiracy theory to phanfic trope.

I really enjoy this post.
Thanks! And, well... I mean, almost every conspiracy theory out there could be turned into a phanfic
parallel
phabergé

reviewgate. not sure if i believe in it or not but it sure is pretty cool in that someone managed to compile all them receipts...
hmm
drama llama

emerald wrote:reviewgate. not sure if i believe in it or not but it sure is pretty cool in that someone managed to compile all them receipts...
bahahaha good read :D :D
stuff like this makes me question my extreme fan-ness not in a bad way just like wow we all spend so much time on these weird kids hahahaha not going to change anytime soon tho
sentinel
lady door

emerald wrote:reviewgate. not sure if i believe in it or not but it sure is pretty cool in that someone managed to compile all them receipts...
I love how their proof that Deppy were in Thailand is "well they didn't say they weren't in Thailand therefore they were!"
gnostic
stress mushroom

sentinel wrote:
I love how their proof that Deppy were in Thailand is "well they didn't say they weren't in Thailand therefore they were!"
I love (not just about this post, about this theory in general) how it relies on Phil acting in entirely uncharacteristic, dumb as fuck and grammar challenged way. And by "love" I mean it gives me Internet cancer every time I read it
Just here for the marketing skills
Amiaw
interactive introvert

gnostic wrote:
sentinel wrote:
I love (not just about this post, about this theory in general) how it relies on Phil acting in entirely uncharacteristic, dumb as fuck and grammar challenged way. And by "love" I mean it gives me Internet cancer every time I read it
I don't really believe this but to play devils advocate, we have seen in several videos lately, especially Google Feud, that Phil is a horrible speller. They also showed Dan typing out the bulk of Tabinof in their bts video so it's while it seems unbelievable that he wrote those entries it isn't necessarily unbelievable that he is a bad speller/poor with grammar.
sentinel
lady door

Amiaw wrote:
gnostic wrote:
sentinel wrote:
I don't really believe this but to play devils advocate, we have seen in several videos lately, especially Google Feud, that Phil is a horrible speller. They also showed Dan typing out the bulk of Tabinof in their bts video so it's while it seems unbelievable that he wrote those entries it isn't necessarily unbelievable that he is a bad speller/poor with grammar.
Yeah but how coincidental that he posts reviews of 4 locations that they might have been in the same day. Just a lil too convenient for me.
gnostic
stress mushroom

sentinel wrote:
Amiaw wrote:
gnostic wrote:
sentinel wrote:
Yeah but how coincidental that he posts reviews of 4 locations that they might have been in the same day. Just a lil too convenient for me.
I am 100% sure this is a phan having fun. Nvm the grammar that's far from the main point. Phil is Mr. Privacy, he is not doing smth like this, and especially not with obvious clues like "most fun we've ever had" embedded in his reviews
Just here for the marketing skills
Moonbeamsonthepath
living flop
Pronouns: she

Not sure how plausible these are, but I've been thinking about them for a while now, so here goes:

Theory no. 1: Dan didn't post the cake video because people were constantly pestering him about posting too much tatinof stuff.
In Dan's liveshow on the 25th of October, he gets pretty annoyed by people complaining about him posting too much tatinof-related content and not enough proper dinof videos, so he says he is "scared to upload it". Whenever people asked him about it afterwards, he changed the topic/said something noncommittal/pretended he didn't know what they were talking about. Even if he had lost his files of it or something, he could have filmed the cake scene again during the Europe tour as he knew fans would be screaming for it during the fanfic scene. My theory is that he just got so annoyed by all the comments that he decided we didn't deserve it and not to bother.

Theory no. 2: I'm sure other people have thought of the above theory. I was recently watching some old vyous and in one of them, he seems annoyed by people telling him that he's taking too long to upload the vegas video and he gets sort-of angry and says that these things take ages to edit etc. What if the above theory also happened with the vegas video? Maybe Dan got annoyed with everyone pestering him about it and generally having to edit the whole thing, so he just snapped and claimed to have lost the footage. And after he said that, he was stuck with the lie and had to listen to years of Dan-and-Phil-got-married-in-Vegas-theories :P
helvetica
sofa crease

The theory that 000dia000 posted about deppy getting high and tweeting was hilarious i also love the theory that they are actors who actually hate each other and are just pretending to live in the same house (that is actually a set) because if they are then they are doing a damn good job
parallel
phabergé

confetti-j wrote:i also love the theory that they are actors who actually hate each other and are just pretending to live in the same house (that is actually a set) because if they are then they are doing a damn good job
i actually just thought about the actors part and excuse me because it's nearly 2am right now and i've been awake since about 8am but wouldn't it be hilarious if everything that happened up to when they moved in to the london flat was real and there were actually 2 guys called dan and phil but then they ran off and got married and are now living in a house with kids and all that stuff and they hired actors who happened to hate each other which is how 2012 happened but they got better at pretending to not hate each other. i know, damn good actors.

i obviously don't believe it, but i think it would be hilarious as a thought. also i await the enemies-to-lovers fanfic to come about the actors who thought they hated each other but by pretending to love each other actually fell in love lol
bee
phabergé

emerald wrote:
confetti-j wrote:i also love the theory that they are actors who actually hate each other and are just pretending to live in the same house (that is actually a set) because if they are then they are doing a damn good job
i actually just thought about the actors part and excuse me because it's nearly 2am right now and i've been awake since about 8am but wouldn't it be hilarious if everything that happened up to when they moved in to the london flat was real and there were actually 2 guys called dan and phil but then they ran off and got married and are now living in a house with kids and all that stuff and they hired actors who happened to hate each other which is how 2012 happened but they got better at pretending to not hate each other. i know, damn good actors.

i obviously don't believe it, but i think it would be hilarious as a thought. also i await the enemies-to-lovers fanfic to come about the actors who thought they hated each other but by pretending to love each other actually fell in love lol
[offtopic]completely off topic but, your avatar! Ahhh Phill [/offtopic]
secretagentphan
procrastinator

I came here to say my favorite phan conspiracy theory is that Dan has 3 nipples but that seems a little simple after reading this thread.. :lol:
papierklemmen
flower crown

oqua wrote:Conspiracy Theory: Phil has a tiny star tattoo under his left nipple.

In this radio show clip, Deppy discuss whether or not they are tattoo people, and Phil jokingly suggests the idea of getting a tiny star tattooed under his nipple, to which Dan reacts with disgust:

But notice at 00:16 how Dan says, "Euh, you're pointing to it!" Strange choice of words if the tattoo doesn't exist.

And when's the last time we saw a picture of Phil's bare chest? Definitely sometime before 16 June 2013, the date of this radio show.
lol reviving this conspiracy theory because i only just saw this tweet. was there some context to it? except the boob star wouldn't make sense, because the tweet is from 2009 and we saw his chest back then. :lol:
oqua
nose pervert
nose pervert

papierklemmen wrote:
oqua wrote:Conspiracy Theory: Phil has a tiny star tattoo under his left nipple.

In this radio show clip, Deppy discuss whether or not they are tattoo people, and Phil jokingly suggests the idea of getting a tiny star tattooed under his nipple, to which Dan reacts with disgust:

But notice at 00:16 how Dan says, "Euh, you're pointing to it!" Strange choice of words if the tattoo doesn't exist.

And when's the last time we saw a picture of Phil's bare chest? Definitely sometime before 16 June 2013, the date of this radio show.
lol reviving this conspiracy theory because i only just saw this tweet. was there some context to it? except the boob star wouldn't make sense, because the tweet is from 2009 and we saw his chest back then. :lol:
Whoa, what was the tweet?? It's been deleted now. :(

(The tweet was http://twitter.com/amazingphil/status/2418473258)
busy being happy~
PolarFox
truth bomb

oqua wrote:
papierklemmen wrote:

It said "I'm going to regret this tattoo" or something very similar to that :gg:
Awww! You clicked on my signature!
oqua
nose pervert
nose pervert

PolarFox wrote:
oqua wrote:
papierklemmen wrote:

It said "I'm going to regret this tattoo" or something very similar to that :gg:
Ahh, I found a cached version of it. Here's a screenshot.

As for context, he tweeted this two days later:
busy being happy~
papierklemmen
flower crown

ah yes, thanks for the context! i was just about to post a screenshot - i wanted to post a screenshot originally, but decided to go with the actual tweet.

lol wtf??? why did he delete it? it wasn't anything scandalous... does he just randomly go on a tweet deleting spree sometimes? does he delete a tweet a day? did he notice that it was linked here, was it my fault? but even then - why? i'm so confused.
Ticia
suspended
Pronouns: her / she

oqua wrote:
PolarFox wrote:
oqua wrote:
papierklemmen wrote:

Ahh, I found a cached version of it. Here's a screenshot.

As for context, he tweeted this two days later:
and this is the link