Your favourite Dan and Phil/phandom conspiracy theory?

Our two favourite full time internet nerds who never go outside!
Anonymousse
flower crown
Pronouns: Any

daphenaxa wrote:
lol actually I don't believe in the marriage conspiracy theory at all but I could see them getting engaged there!! (as someone pointed out in the main thread)
3) Maybe they got engaged

Yeah I can see that happening... Maybe next time they will get married
maybe
maybe
maybe

But who the fuck am I kidding? I'm mostly just the rotting banana peel at the bottom of the phan trash can who genuinely gets excited over the thought of them snuggling in bed. Idgaf let a bitch live
- Manged

PolarFox
truth bomb
Pronouns: she/her

Anonymousse wrote:
daphenaxa wrote:
lol actually I don't believe in the marriage conspiracy theory at all but I could see them getting engaged there!! (as someone pointed out in the main thread)
3) Maybe they got engaged

Yeah I can see that happening... Maybe next time they will get married
maybe
maybe
maybe
Maybe the Japhan trip was their honeymoon.
But yeah, they seem to make wayyy too big deal out of it and it's anniversary. #phanmarried
Awww! You clicked on my signature!
lilMango
morning quiff

How have I never seen this thread before?
Also, lubegate made me laugh harder than it probably should have.
My personal favorite theory is that Dan is secretly harvesting Phil's soul and that is why he keeps getting shorter.
Phil Lester wrote:"I'll rub myself in a mango before I eat a mango."
"Make no judgements where you have no compassion." -Anne McCaffrey
coffee pig
woodland creature
Pronouns: ''ugh, her again''

Favorite conspiracy theory: Dan has a pain kink. I believe this has to be at least partially true. ;)

{ bisexual Philophile and respectful stalker since 2008 }
spider
ar·tic·u·late

oqua wrote:30 full seconds of neck touching. Dan is just kind of smirking/smiling the whole time.
From 4:45-5:15 -
Is this link supposed to be Punk Edits? The video is a fast food commercial.
oqua
nose pervert
nose pervert

spider wrote:
oqua wrote:30 full seconds of neck touching. Dan is just kind of smirking/smiling the whole time.
From 4:45-5:15 -
Is this link supposed to be Punk Edits? The video is a fast food commercial.
Err, yeah, it's supposed to be Punk Edits IRL. Not sure what happened there, but it's pretty much the funniest thing ever. Um. Thanks for noticing lol.
busy being happy~
akui
blobfish
Pronouns: She/Her

bedhead91 wrote:Favorite conspiracy theory: Dan has a pain kink. I believe this has to be at least partially true. ;)

Is that even a conspiracy theory i mean i personally believe it's the truth
spider
ar·tic·u·late

akui wrote:
bedhead91 wrote:Favorite conspiracy theory: Dan has a pain kink. I believe this has to be at least partially true. ;)

Is that even a conspiracy theory i mean i personally believe it's the truth
Agree.
mintsans
sofa crease

lilMango wrote:My personal favorite theory is that Dan is secretly harvesting Phil's soul and that is why he keeps getting shorter.
incubus!dan, now that's a concept
swofro
angel bean

mintsans wrote:
lilMango wrote:My personal favorite theory is that Dan is secretly harvesting Phil's soul and that is why he keeps getting shorter.
incubus!dan, now that's a concept
Love is forever
Ticia
suspended
Pronouns: her / she

It's said that DP went to Las Vegas and Portugal and even vlogged it
jhamba
procrastinator

lol, I love the people who are like, "this isn't a conspiracy theory, this is just true". That is what conspiracy theorists think of their conspiracy theories. You are a conspiracy theorist. just accept it, and love it.
Just trying to spread the Dangirl agenda
vincentian
hobbit hair

Yours are all so funny and witty that I'm intimidated to post I really like the neck theory, Japhan & height conspiracy haha

My favourite are:
1) PhilGetsWhatPhilWants - from the old website (basically Phil getting things his own way and Dan agreeing).
2) There are many hidden 'easter eggs' in tabinof that were not discovered and that they'll tell us about in, like, a year or two. :D
PolarFox
truth bomb

In regards to new clothes sharing masterposts:
Dan never did (does) his laundry, so he had to wear Phil's clothes.
spaceguitar
ar·tic·u·late

oqua
nose pervert
nose pervert

vincentian wrote:2) There are many hidden 'easter eggs' in tabinof that were not discovered and that they'll tell us about in, like, a year or two. :D
This theory intrigues me. Like what kind of easter eggs? Like secret codes? Little details in the pictures? Hints that they're secretly married?
busy being happy~
phamnotof
morning quiff

oqua wrote:
vincentian wrote:2) There are many hidden 'easter eggs' in tabinof that were not discovered and that they'll tell us about in, like, a year or two. :D
This theory intrigues me. Like what kind of easter eggs? Like secret codes? Little details in the pictures? Hints that they're secretly married?
Personally, I'd settle for the uncensored pic of Phil in that anime basement kink shop, but yeah, intrigue.
spider
ar·tic·u·late

The psychic Phil theory was brought up earlier so I collected 'proof' with help from posts at the old website. Don't know if I believe Phil is psychic but the 'proof' with Dan is a little too coincidental.
Phil predicting Dan before they met
'My first word was light.'
1:33

D&P look like Light & L from Death Note
1:37

'Sorry girls. I've chosen Daniel.'
Tarot cards - The most well known psychic Phil proof. His prediction was for the month after the video which would be March 2009. Does anyone know when he first started replying to Dan on Youtube?
2:24

Other Proof
'I had a dream within a dream. The first dream I was at a theme park with Anthony from Smosh.'
0:20

D&P at a theme park with Anthony & Kalel
12:45

Predicting snow - It did snow afterwards.
'I wish for pandas to mate and increase in population.'
11:06

First known panda triplets born in China - This was said as proof but it happened 8 months before Phil's wish.
Singapore's giant pandas Kai Kai and Jia Jia mate for first time - Right after Japhan although the pandas haven't had a baby yet.
mintsans
sofa crease

jhamba wrote:lol, I love the people who are like, "this isn't a conspiracy theory, this is just true". That is what conspiracy theorists think of their conspiracy theories. You are a conspiracy theorist. just accept it, and love it.
i personally gladly accept my title of conspiracy theorist, hell, i'll be willing to be the giorgio tsoukalos of phan

vincentian
hobbit hair

oqua wrote:
Yeah, like details in pictures, or some code and a hidden key to it on one of the pages . It's a big illustrated book, if I ever wrote one I'd definitely include something like that. Dan said he wanted to maked video(s) telling us more about each page of tabinof and never did (what a surprise). Also imagine what a marketing pitch it would be. I'm only half joking. ;)
Anonymousse
flower crown
Pronouns: Any

One of the fanfictions is written by Dan and describes the actual story.

But who the fuck am I kidding? I'm mostly just the rotting banana peel at the bottom of the phan trash can who genuinely gets excited over the thought of them snuggling in bed. Idgaf let a bitch live
- Manged

oqua
nose pervert
nose pervert

spider wrote:The psychic Phil theory was brought up earlier so I collected 'proof' with help from posts at the old website. Don't know if I believe Phil is psychic but the 'proof' with Dan is a little too coincidental.
Phil predicting Dan before they met
'My first word was light.'
1:33

D&P look like Light & L from Death Note
1:37

'Sorry girls. I've chosen Daniel.'
Tarot cards - The most well known psychic Phil proof. His prediction was for the month after the video which would be March 2009. Does anyone know when he first started replying to Dan on Youtube?
2:24

Other Proof
'I had a dream within a dream. The first dream I was at a theme park with Anthony from Smosh.'
0:20

D&P at a theme park with Anthony & Kalel
12:45

Predicting snow - It did snow afterwards.
'I wish for pandas to mate and increase in population.'
11:06

First known panda triplets born in China - This was said as proof but it happened 8 months before Phil's wish.
Singapore's giant pandas Kai Kai and Jia Jia mate for first time - Right after Japhan although the pandas haven't had a baby yet.

I've always wanted someone to compile this list. You are amazing.
busy being happy~
lavenderpetals
butt chair
Pronouns: They/Them

I've seen a lot of other people in the Phandom saying Danisnotonfirevyou1 is really Dan himself. Haha.
PolarFox
truth bomb

lavenderpetals wrote:I've seen a lot of other people in the Phandom saying Danisnotonfirevyou1 is really Dan himself. Haha.
I myself like the theory that dinofvyou1 is actually Pewdiepie.
oqua
nose pervert
nose pervert

PolarFox wrote:
lavenderpetals wrote:I've seen a lot of other people in the Phandom saying Danisnotonfirevyou1 is really Dan himself. Haha.
I myself like the theory that dinofvyou1 is actually Pewdiepie.
Lol, PolarFox, we are twins. I had like literally the exact same response when someone earlier in the thread said dinofvyou1 might be Phil.
oqua wrote:
swofro wrote:
akui wrote:Danisnotonfirevyou1's real identity: Phil.
But she is a (former?) user in gg tho but before I knew that, I thought it was Phil too.
I've always been partial to the idea that she is Felix.
busy being happy~