Your favourite Dan and Phil/phandom conspiracy theory?

Our two favourite full time internet nerds who never go outside!
spider
ar·tic·u·late

oqua wrote:
I've always wanted someone to compile this list. You are amazing.

Really flattered hearing this from you. oqua trash #1.
lavenderpetals
butt chair
Pronouns: They/Them

oqua wrote:
PolarFox wrote:
lavenderpetals wrote:I've seen a lot of other people in the Phandom saying Danisnotonfirevyou1 is really Dan himself. Haha.
I myself like the theory that dinofvyou1 is actually Pewdiepie.
Lol, PolarFox, we are twins. I had like literally the exact same response when someone earlier in the thread said dinofvyou1 might be Phil.
oqua wrote:
swofro wrote:
akui wrote:Danisnotonfirevyou1's real identity: Phil.
But she is a (former?) user in gg tho but before I knew that, I thought it was Phil too.
I've always been partial to the idea that she is Felix.
My friend is a firm believe danisnotonfirevyou1 is actually a joint project of Tyler Oakley and Felix.
PolarFox
truth bomb
Pronouns: she/her

oqua wrote:
PolarFox wrote:
lavenderpetals wrote:I've seen a lot of other people in the Phandom saying Danisnotonfirevyou1 is really Dan himself. Haha.
I myself like the theory that dinofvyou1 is actually Pewdiepie.
Lol, PolarFox, we are twins. I had like literally the exact same response when someone earlier in the thread said dinofvyou1 might be Phil.
oqua wrote:
swofro wrote:
akui wrote:Danisnotonfirevyou1's real identity: Phil.
But she is a (former?) user in gg tho but before I knew that, I thought it was Phil too.
I've always been partial to the idea that she is Felix.

I think we might be onto something. :D
Awww! You clicked on my signature!
daphenaxa
blobfish

my favourite conspiracy theory is that Dan and Phil are youtubers and have channels where they post videos. (and other social media that they update)
If you’re attracted to somebody, you’ll want them to sniff you eventually - Dan
*Phil is turned on by Dan's brilliance* *they kiss* *they have sex in the microwave* - Oqua (actually Phil)
adequate duck
cheeky #spon
Pronouns: she/they

daphenaxa wrote:my favourite conspiracy theory is that Dan and Phil are youtubers and have channels where they post videos. (and other social media that they update)
This forum totally needs a "like" button. Get on that forum software developers.
"don't respect any ducks" - phil lester
spaceguitar
ar·tic·u·late

Hope no on has posted this. I actually find it really intriguing (minus the 2012 gifs):
http://spacecattle.tumblr.com/post/1437 ... -redorange
coffee pig
woodland creature
Pronouns: ''ugh, her again''

I like to believe that Dan has a side Twitter account where he masquerades as an overexcited teenage Phangirl.
{ bisexual Philophile and respectful stalker since 2008 }
Ticia
suspended
Pronouns: her / she

bedhead91 wrote: I like to believe that Dan has a side Twitter account where he masquerades as an overexcited teenage Phangirl.
Maybe he is vyou1, maybe he was an active user in another forum, maybe he is a phantaray of sorts in Tumblr
annetamiau
lady door

spaceguitar wrote:Hope no on has posted this. I actually find it really intriguing (minus the 2012 gifs):
http://spacecattle.tumblr.com/post/1437 ... -redorange
Wow!!! That's actually really interesting, thanks for posting it! From now on I'll pay attention to any new examples on future videos :)
Behind every great person, there is a great cat
gnostic
stress mushroom

That Dan and Phil are actually massive assholes who let their fame get to their heads. It's my guilty pleasure theory.

Oh and Dan and Phil dated pre-2012, broke up but stayed together for the moolah
Just here for the marketing skills
eevee
emo goose

gnostic wrote:That Dan and Phil are actually massive assholes who let their fame get to their heads. It's my guilty pleasure theory.

The first conspiracy is true of some youtubers im sure, and a lot of people believe the second one haha
Phil looks like he went to sleep at 6 AM and is dying inside, Dan glows like he spent the night having orgasms - Ticia
coffee pig
woodland creature

gnostic wrote:That Dan and Phil are actually massive assholes who let their fame get to their heads. It's my guilty pleasure theory.

I love you because I'm sensing you are a chaotic neutral troll like me who kind of wants them to be happy but also wants to watch the world burn.
gnostic
stress mushroom

bedhead91 wrote:

I love you because I'm sensing you are a chaotic neutral troll like me who kind of wants them to be happy but also wants to watch the world burn.
Well this is about 100% accurate

And to be frank, the less I believe they're together the less I want them to be happy, but (a) that's a discussion that's not for here and that I ignited several times already, and (b) if I was phan af I'd still want to watch the world burn, who am I even kidding lol
Just here for the marketing skills
vincentian
hobbit hair

Dan has a tattoo/piercing on his chest hence the blurring out
are dating the merch girl Lauren and they share clothes/bags
adequate duck
cheeky #spon

So #phandivorced because Phil likes Muse and Dan likes Radiohead? Well PJ was wearing a Radiohead shirt in one of his latest Intagram pictures. #kickthedan confirmed?
Ticia
suspended

adequack wrote:So #phandivorced because Phil likes Muse and Dan likes Radiohead? Well PJ was wearing a Radiohead shirt in one of his latest Intagram pictures. #kickthedan confirmed?
And Dan excluded Phil from his infinite cat dream life. Phandivorce 100% confirmed. Kickthedan to be confirmed, I don't know how Sophie would feel about it
eevee
emo goose

#phandivorced i think is more of a joke and not taken seriously lol
Phil looks like he went to sleep at 6 AM and is dying inside, Dan glows like he spent the night having orgasms - Ticia
coffee pig
woodland creature

Psh guys, the ship name is Kickthefire. (And I'm so here for it.) #fakePhans smh

I'm hoping it's a thing in an alternative universe.

Or maybe they've been dating the whole time, and Phil and Sophie are just a cover...

adequate duck
cheeky #spon

bedhead91 wrote:Psh guys, the ship name is Kickthefire. (And I'm so here for it.) #fakePhans smh

I suspected I didn't have it right, but was far too lazy to actually bother to find out for sure.

And, of course, providing the multiverse theory is true there are lots of Kickthefire universes. Probably AU me is very in to it too.

Edited to add: Maybe Phil and Sophie are a thing too? AmazingSophie is real omg.
Ticia
suspended

bedhead91 wrote:Psh guys, the ship name is Kickthefire. (And I'm so here for it.) #fakePhans smh

Anonymousse
flower crown
Pronouns: Any

I have had many (#IDB IRC knows ) but some of them are possibly true or I have forgotten about them.

Totally fake theory:
We have noticed a slight mood shift after this reply:
Now Dan keeps answering to favourite song questions with this: Possibly just being Troll-memey Dan, possibly just listening to that song a lot.
But why? Why is Dan listening to that song a lot?

Ver #1:
Maybe he just recently lost his virginity and is not trolling us.

Ver #2:
Shrek fucked Dan.
The quality content you joined this forum for, blame Dan, I have no shame.

But who the fuck am I kidding? I'm mostly just the rotting banana peel at the bottom of the phan trash can who genuinely gets excited over the thought of them snuggling in bed. Idgaf let a bitch live
- Manged

DryCereal
koi pond

I still maintain that this is "their" song, but y'know how they like to keep things personal, hence the references to All Star.
Lyrics
IckleMissMayhem's evil fic writing alter ego. :twisted:
DryCereal
koi pond

Seems like Nick Jonas told an interesting story on Jimmy Fallon's show...

"nick jonas tells story about getting accidental erection at awards show"
"hey buddy, you didn't feel that, did you?!"

New meaning for #DICK, also "hey buddy, you in London?" - because he didn't want the risk of bumping into and it being all awkward and embarrassing.

IckleMissMayhem's evil fic writing alter ego. :twisted:
Winston
flower crown

IckleMissMayhem wrote:Seems like Nick Jonas told an interesting story on Jimmy Fallon's show...

"nick jonas tells story about getting accidental erection at awards show"
"hey buddy, you didn't feel that, did you?!"

New meaning for #DICK, also "hey buddy, you in London?" - because he didn't want the risk of bumping into and it being all awkward and embarrassing.

this is by far my favorite c.t.
actions speak louder than words
pleasehelpme
drama llama

I kinda have a conspiracy therory its not that great but dan howell today is an actor and 2009-2012 dan howell was real dan howell so basically an impressionater because dan was sick of phan shippers what do you think?