Dan & Phil Part 96: AmazingPhil (and his cameraman)

Our two favourite full time internet nerds who never go outside!
rizzo
unduly facetious
unduly facetious

WOOOO! Happy Phanniversary!!!

:2022:

Could be fun if we got something from them, mayhaps. Cough cough sneeze. :candle: :candle: :candle:

Won't wait up for that though. Living for all the fan content.
alittledizzy
actual demon phannie
actual demon phannie
Pronouns: she/her

TOMORROWWWWWW tomorrowwwwwww Phil wants our money tomorrrrowwwwww....
AmazingPhil wrote:Attention cactus crew -- Thanks to a bunch of you creative geniuses we now have NEW EMOJIS in my YouTube comments and community comments!

There were so many incredible submissions so thanks so much to anyone who took the time to design one! Even if I didn't use yours now it may show up in a future rotation, but I did see and appreciate all of them!

If you want to use an emoji there will be a smiley button in my comments to click/tap - or you can type ":phil" and a quick selection tool will pop up!

BIG THANKS TO...

Ash (Jelly cat 052)
Alexandra
Gretchen (Pjsforestkid)
Ainsley (@admirephil)
Sofia
Tayler (@twinflamesdjh)
Annabel
Ashley R
Kristin
Willow
danae (@sushiphii)
Sheelyn
Savannah
Emilia (@cherryfiields)
Inés (@buboyass)
Isabella

For submitting your emojis, I can't wait to see them start popping up in my comments!! If you want to submit something for me to consider next time I change it up, you can submit to [email protected] (full info in my last community post)

Keep an eye on my socials for something very exciting tomorrow 🕯👕👻☕️ followed by a new video soon after that!!

Philip
AmazingPhil
alittledizzy
actual demon phannie
actual demon phannie

Thoughts on what Phil's merch may be based on his clues? Or what his video might be about?
madzilla84
eclipse shirt

I’m thinking it’s pretty straightforwardly (based on his posts) an autumn/Halloween themed candle, some sort of spooky shirt (ghosts? skulls? both? he’s used both emojis) and a new hot drink. As his original poll was coffee or hot choc and we had the hot choc, I’m hoping for a themed coffee! But it could be another choc, or maybe even a tea, who knows? (Hoping for a matching mug this time!) Hoping it’s all ready to go soon after orders launch so people have a chance of getting it for Halloween! 🤞🏻
blackbirddan.tumblr.com
Phanshy
cheeky #spon

alittledizzy wrote: Tue Oct 20, 2020 2:03 pm Thoughts on what Phil's merch may be based on his clues?
Ghost socks, spiced orange hot chocolate and spiced plum and apple candle. Fall corgi shirt.
I did think maybe ghost and skeleton fish socks but that seemed a bit dark. I hope he does Steve and Scraggy socks for Valentine's day.
Amiaw
interactive introvert

alittledizzy wrote: Tue Oct 20, 2020 2:03 pm Thoughts on what Phil's merch may be based on his clues? Or what his video might be about?
I want a cozy jumper and some kind of spiced candle, I like his socks too so socks with little coffees on them would be great

I really just want to see more pictures of Phil in a jumper tbh
lefthandedism
simply stressed bisexual
simply stressed bisexual

:blowingleaves: :blowingleaves: Times are changing..... :blowingleaves: :blowingleaves:

New season, new video, new merch, new political leaders, new IDB--at least, a new thread name!

Since we named this thread, the cameraman has come out from behind the camera, though sadly not yet to join AmazingPhil. What will happen during the next thread? :crystalball:

Get in your ideas (predictions or not) for the next thread name here and we'll have a new poll soon.....

:leafpile:
"If you're left-handed, ask a friend."
"Why am I left-handed?"
"Everybody makes mistakes."
alittledizzy
actual demon phannie
actual demon phannie

Happy new pictures of Phil day!
(I already bought the candle.)
Phanshy
cheeky #spon

The inner demon in me died at the Tarot T-shirt so close to the Phanniversary. 😈 I'm glad he's back black hair for this merch shoot.
rizzo
unduly facetious
unduly facetious

I love it and I want it all. Also like... I couldn't tell what it is about the "Plant Killer" sweatshirt -- but it gives off massive pothead vibes.
Phanshy
cheeky #spon

rizzo wrote: Tue Oct 20, 2020 7:19 pm I love it and I want it all. Also like... I couldn't tell what it is about the "Plant Killer" sweatshirt -- but it gives off massive pothead vibes.
It gives me Goosebumps vibes which seems more like Phil.
kavat
pastel persona

Always here for HD pictures of Phil. The plant killer tarot sweater is great, not my style but i love the idea of it (and sarah looks so good in it). I absolutely bought a candle though :leafpile:
Amiaw
interactive introvert

I got the candle, hot chocolate, and plant killer sweatshirt because fall is my favorite season and phil is my favorite YouTube person and I am weak.
alittledizzy
actual demon phannie
actual demon phannie

The candle sold out already!! I'm so glad I got it right away and didn't wait while I deliberated on hot chocolate, too.
elipie
phillion/danosaur <//3

I'd really like the candle and the hot chocolate, but since the candle is sold out on the regular site and the hot chocolate isn't sold on the US one, I'd have to order twice (or maybe the hot chocolate can't be shipped to the US at all? I haven't tried it before) :( I love the tarot card shirt!
madzilla84
eclipse shirt

The candle seems to have restocked; though I perhaps wouldn’t hang about if you want it! The tarot shirt is sold out in the bigger sizes, too. I got the candle, hot choc and tarot shirt not just because it’s Phil, but because I actually love those flavours and scents already, and I’m weak for the tarot aesthetic/skeleton designs. (And I’ve never met a plant I couldn’t kill, sigh.) And the lil ghost design is so cute! :ghostclaps: :psl: :pumpkinphil:

Speaking of skeleton designs, the artist for the tarot shirt, Neil McCathie, also designed Dan’s skeleton merch last year! :skeleton:
blackbirddan.tumblr.com
blahblahblah8
pumpkin spice pumpkin cookie

The clothes aren’t really my style but I think the candle and drink are really cute! And I’m excited there’s gonna be a video soon!
Catallena
classy cat lady
classy cat lady

I just want my ocean saving facemask Phil. :betta:

Not really into this line tbh. Also I know autumn is spooky season in general but in my experience with shipping, people will get their merch by the end of November :eyerollpumpkin:
Twitter *•.(★).•* Tumblr
shan
morning quiff

Ah my timezone sucks, I just woke up and everything I wanted is already sold out minus the hot chocolate. Guess I'll keep my fingers crossed for a restock of the candle and tarot shirt because there's no way I'm paying the shipping for just the hot choc!
Catallena
classy cat lady
classy cat lady

instastories update
Twitter *•.(★).•* Tumblr
obsessivelymoody
emo goose

lol this is what I was waiting for! something in my style to justify buying the norman socks along with it (bc that's the only thing I've wanted from the last few drops) but of course I had to wait and not be able to get the damn candle. I feel like at this point IRL should know how popular items like that are and bring in enough stock so it doesn't sell out within 2 hours of being released. but maybe it's all a sign from the universe telling me not to go further in debt for socks and a candle and $25 shipping...
Amiaw
interactive introvert

I hope they restock before phil drops his video. It’ll be kind of funny to promo the merch when it’s all sold out
alittledizzy
actual demon phannie
actual demon phannie

Amiaw wrote: Tue Oct 20, 2020 10:33 pm I hope they restock before phil drops his video. It’ll be kind of funny to promo the merch when it’s all sold out
Oh I hadn't even thought of that... that's sort of hilarious. I mean, not the worst problem to have if you're Phil, but - hilarious.
inanerat
eclipse shirt
Pronouns: he/she/they

There's a second behind the scenes video on irl.merch's story, it looks like the side of Dan's head/his hands but I'm not super sure. I'll leave it to you dannies and hand enthusiasts to make the final call.

Random tidbit: the candles are apparently made by https://www.ohros.com/ (@ohroslondon) on instagram! It makes me happy as someone who works for a small independent webshop that does their own manufacturing to see people like this and also know more about the background of products.

I wonder what Phil's next vid will be! I was waiting to theorize until after the merch drop incase there was something that might make sense to work in as a #spon theme, but it doesn't really seem like it. So I have no idea. Hopefully by the end of the week though. I am needing that serotonin.
EDIT: You know what fucking scratch that! You know what I want?? Cozy content with hot chocolate spon worked in. Like 'Cozy autumn things to do in quarantine' or something like that. Also I can't remember for sure but I think last year with the hot choc Phil posted an insta story obviously making it in the living flat kitchen lmao.
:transheart: :transheart: :transheart:
alittledizzy
actual demon phannie
actual demon phannie

I really, really love that they are supporting a small business. I know a lot of people are sad that it sold out so fast, but that's definitely a limitation when working with small local businesses but it's just suck a lovely thing. I felt the same way when I found out Phil was sourcing his hot chocolate through a London tea seller. The fact that Ohros is a one-woman show is also amazing. Hell yeah, Phil, help women succeed in business!!

I also can't wait to get it and see what it smells like.
inanerat wrote: Tue Oct 20, 2020 11:22 pm EDIT: You know what fucking scratch that! You know what I want?? Cozy content with hot chocolate spon worked in. Like 'Cozy autumn things to do in quarantine' or something like that. Also I can't remember for sure but I think last year with the hot choc Phil posted an insta story obviously making it in the living flat kitchen lmao.
omg YES please phil you can even get cozy and tell us a ghost story or something idk