Dan & Phil Part 97: Arch enemies and Husbands

Our two favourite full time internet nerds who never go outside!
rizzo
unduly facetious
unduly facetious

So.... what I got from this video was that Phil was thirsty af.

:lol:
Catallena
classy cat lady
classy cat lady

Catallena wrote: Fri Nov 20, 2020 10:17 pm

PHIWWW :prideheart2:
Great video! Always love Phil being his lovely chaotic gay self, in the present and in the past. :rainbow:

The first story was cute and funny. Phil sheepzoning some poor boy who just wanted a smooch is so very him.

Then the second story had me in stitches but poor Philly. Honestly, I don't fault him for finding the whole thing a bit flirty and getting the wrong idea. Phil being thirsty af is endlessly entertaining though. I also really liked the note about knowing that the drinks were safe, very important!

And then the third story. I felt sorry for the guy for panicking like that, but it's nice that it had an happy ending. I'm sure Dan looooved hearing about Phil's Almost Fling From Uni living on the same street as them. :lol:

I had really missed seeing Phil's face so I'm really happy he finally posted a video.
Twitter *•.(★).•* Tumblr
inanerat
eclipse shirt
Pronouns: he/she/they

rizzo wrote: Fri Nov 20, 2020 10:30 pm So.... what I got from this video was that Phil was thirsty af.

:lol:
Phil identifying 'my thirsty ass' at the end of the 2nd story and then about getting the first message in the 3rd story like 'I was super suspicious but also bored' ...sure ""bored"" and then later 'it was a shame too, cause I was totally up for [editing pause and zoom with breathing sound effect] having a little flirt'
:lol: :lol:
It's always been funny to me when I've felt like some people are more of the thought that Dan was disproportionately the one that pursued Phil like.... Phil was 1000% a thirsty flirt lmao

Honestly, it makes me happy to have some resolvent that the last guy got through whatever sexuality struggle he was having at the time, makes me feel better to have reason to hope he has a better life now. Also serendipity that he would end up living near Phil with his bf and Phil with Dan.

The second one when Phil was like 'In my head I was like 'I love you, I'm spending the rest of my life with you'' I could FEEL Dan's jealous soulmate energy, my brain just filled it in for me.

I'm so happy this was uploaded toady, I'm always quite down on TDOR and it's nice to have a little queer laugh to cheer me up :prideheart2:
:transheart: :transheart: :transheart:
blahblahblah8
pumpkin spice pumpkin cookie

Storytelling videos are my favs and I loved this one! I hope phil will be uploading more regularly soon bec his videos always make my day better!
soveinco
drama llama

just came to see if anyone else had noticed how weirdly echoing this video was, and how the light was really bright and blue, and how the shelf seemed to be angled differently (why is he next to it instead of in front like usually? like, the plant kept hitting his arm), and the lava lamp cord isn't visible going down to the wall anymore . . .

wow, isolation really has me thinking I'M sherlock now, take that, uni-era Phil!
autumnhearth
senpai
Pronouns: she/her

soveinco wrote: Sat Nov 21, 2020 3:22 am just came to see if anyone else had noticed how weirdly echoing this video was, and how the light was really bright and blue, and how the shelf seemed to be angled differently (why is he next to it instead of in front like usually? like, the plant kept hitting his arm), and the lava lamp cord isn't visible going down to the wall anymore . . .

wow, isolation really has me thinking I'M sherlock now, take that, uni-era Phil!
I noticed that the shot was a bit tighter and he is sat back more than normal. However taking a screenshot of each of the videos in that space this year, it doesn’t look like anything has moved in proportion to each other (especially the plant to the lava lamp). He moves stuff around on the shelves and the camera gets moved a bit sometimes (the vid where he cut his own hair was seriously skewed) even the lighting varies a bit, so I doubt he’s filming somewhere else just yet. I’m just grateful that the useless box and yodeling pickle aren’t taking up the prime display real estate right next to him. So not aesthetic. :cactus:

Video was great. Phil’s love starved brain going directly to ‘spend forever with me’ is a mood. I’ll be waiting for a proper meet-cute fanfic of the train to taxi story. I also loved the resolution for the scared closeted guy. :rainbowtears:
kavat
pastel persona

I'm always here for Phil talking about cute guys for ten minutes straight. His awkwardness is very relatable in many ways and I was very happy to hear the last one had a happy ending. :rainbow:
liola
rankussy

I'm always here for Phil's thirsty ass and I love to know everything about him. He looked so good too, just a joy to the eyes.

My only complain is that I really, really REALLY wished he tried to make his videos longer. I don't mean 40mins but even 15 would be best, anything but the 10.08 where the 8 seconds are there to barely hit the monetization threshold. It always leaves me wanting more and also gives me a bare minimum feel, especially for videos like this where he himself is aware he could talk so much more
Will probably never be over the BONCAS and the beauty of Phil Lester.

Official Moving Hill Mayor
alittledizzy
actual demon phannie
actual demon phannie

Phil must have had a blast going through the comments on this video because he liked a ton.

alittledizzy
actual demon phannie
actual demon phannie

This is funny, I don't follow Cat so I didn't see it when she tweeted it but Phil liked it.
Catallena
classy cat lady
classy cat lady

ngl that stream is super calming i love it
Twitter *•.(★).•* Tumblr
shan
morning quiff

Phil's new video was perfect, I live for his stories and these were A++ (an extra + wound be added if he ever decided to venture into more recent stories).

I was looking through the cute Dwayne/Blaine/Bane art he liked on Twitter and was surprised he liked something with dnp bf vibes since they seem to steer away from those kinds of posts for the most part . Then I realised you can't see Dan in the Bane art unless you open the pic to full size. Do you think he knew there was a surprise Dan? :lol:
Secretstanner
truth bomb

shan wrote: Mon Nov 23, 2020 1:24 am I was looking through the cute Dwayne/Blaine/Bane art he liked on Twitter and was surprised he liked something with dnp bf vibes since they seem to steer away from those kinds of posts for the most part . Then I realised you can't see Dan in the Bane art unless you open the pic to full size. Do you think he knew there was a surprise Dan? :lol:
Yes I one million percent know he knew dan was there considering he reblogged it on tumblr aswel. The art it’s so funny and very cute. I love that the artist added dan because we were all thinking it. If you go look at his tumblr likes he has art where it’s very obviously dan holding his hand. So as of late they seem comfortable with liking a couple things thats wink wink. Dan was always the one to like slightly “couples” art. Anyway phandom artists are brilliant.
shan
morning quiff

Secretstanner wrote: Mon Nov 23, 2020 3:21 am
shan wrote: Mon Nov 23, 2020 1:24 am I was looking through the cute Dwayne/Blaine/Bane art he liked on Twitter and was surprised he liked something with dnp bf vibes since they seem to steer away from those kinds of posts for the most part . Then I realised you can't see Dan in the Bane art unless you open the pic to full size. Do you think he knew there was a surprise Dan? :lol:
Yes I one million percent know he knew dan was there considering he reblogged it on tumblr aswel. The art it’s so funny and very cute. I love that the artist added dan because we were all thinking it. If you go look at his tumblr likes he has art where it’s very obviously dan holding his hand. So as of late they seem comfortable with liking a couple things thats wink wink. Dan was always the one to like slightly “couples” art. Anyway phandom artists are brilliant.
Ahh ok, I'm not a tumblr user at all. Just made me laugh thinking of him liking it and not knowing a sneaky Dan was hiding behind the cropped version. That makes me so happy to know they at least feel comfortable enough now to acknowledge the work of artists that hint at coupley-ness <3
alittledizzy
actual demon phannie
actual demon phannie

The tumblr art in question!
alittledizzy
actual demon phannie
actual demon phannie

Also, if anyone missed Phil in the wild yesterday:
Secretstanner
truth bomb

The artist gave the people what they want with a update on Twitter.
shan
morning quiff

I had the documentary 'Tickled' recommended by a streaming service today and I thought I remembered Phil mentioning it in a joint liveshow once? Anyways, I watched it and holy wow does it put a much more sinister spin on that email he got back in the day asking to buy his channel and move to LA! Given the timeline, I wouldn't be surprised if it was someone involved in that madness who sent him that. It gave me a massive case of the creeps.
alittledizzy
actual demon phannie
actual demon phannie

shan wrote: Tue Nov 24, 2020 5:42 am I had the documentary 'Tickled' recommended by a streaming service today and I thought I remembered Phil mentioning it in a joint liveshow once? Anyways, I watched it and holy wow does it put a much more sinister spin on that email he got back in the day asking to buy his channel and move to LA! Given the timeline, I wouldn't be surprised if it was someone involved in that madness who sent him that. It gave me a massive case of the creeps.
I wonder if Phil has seen it? Because yeaaaaaaaaaah. No quite as funny an anecdote if that was what was going on.
Amiaw
interactive introvert

alittledizzy wrote: Tue Nov 24, 2020 3:47 pm I wonder if Phil has seen it? Because yeaaaaaaaaaah. No quite as funny an anecdote if that was what was going on.
I can’t remember which joint live show it was but I think I remember Phil mentioning that they watched tickled at a friends house
alittledizzy
actual demon phannie
actual demon phannie

Oooooohhhhhhhhhhh-
onceinaugust
rainbow nerd

I have had a legitimate outfit that I've wanted Phil to try for ages, but scrolling through that tag... it's mainly going to be joke outfits again isn't it? For some reason there's a lot of maid outfits? :shrug:
I just want him to wear these cool sneakers I found that have a more subtle rainbow on them, with something other than black pants. Oh well, I threw it into the void and it can get lost amongst the inflatable penis costumes :shock:
Last edited by onceinaugust on Tue Nov 24, 2020 8:05 pm, edited 2 times in total.
"You loved it, you want to do it more."
"Alright"
Megancita75
ar·tic·u·late

Oh man, some joke outfits are fine, but please please please also choose some either higher fashion or conceptual looks.
alittledizzy
actual demon phannie
actual demon phannie

Megancita75 wrote: Tue Nov 24, 2020 8:01 pm Oh man, some joke outfits are fine, but please please please also choose some either higher fashion or conceptual looks.
Someone put Phil in a goddamn suit please.
glitterintheair
phillluminati

I am praying that this outfit makes the cut.
I'm a winter flower underground, always thirsty for summer rain.