Dan & Phil Part 97: Arch enemies and Husbands

Our two favourite full time internet nerds who never go outside!
glitterintheair
phillluminati
Pronouns: she/her

I just hate that he remembered IG stories only after the personal adventures announcement stuff because now everytime a notif pops up I am on edge in a “is this IT??” way but it never is.

Also I have a feeling that they’re staying in the filming flat atm and that the Outfits vid will be filmed there and Phil will announce that it’s the last video filmed in the current flat because they moved. I had thought about the possibility of a Personal Adventures video before the Outfits one, but now it seems less likely. They are more than welcome to prove me wrong, tho. Actually, please do.
I'm a winter flower underground, always thirsty for summer rain.
Catallena
classy cat lady
classy cat lady

There's no National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation on this list which is a Christmas Crime.
Twitter *•.(★).•* Tumblr
Tornbetweenfandoms
glabella
Pronouns: She/her

On the topic of Xmas films (slight tangent) but if any of you wlw (I know there's a lot of us) haven't seen happiest season yet, then you need to go go go! It's hilarious and wholesome and has such believable gay drama. We finally have a big budget Xmas film with lesbians in.
sadgayclown.tumblr.com :lesbianheart:
shan
morning quiff

Tornbetweenfandoms wrote: Sun Nov 29, 2020 10:08 pm On the topic of Xmas films (slight tangent) but if any of you wlw (I know there's a lot of us) haven't seen happiest season yet, then you need to go go go! It's hilarious and wholesome and has such believable gay drama. We finally have a big budget Xmas film with lesbians in.
It was such a good movie, a new addition to my yearly Christmas movie list for sure! Plus, Kristen Stewart, Aubrey Plaza and Dan Levy in one film? So perfect together.
sapienveneficus
rainbow nerd

Catallena wrote: Sun Nov 29, 2020 8:10 pm There's no National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation on this list which is a Christmas Crime.
I'm shocked A Christmas Story isn't on that list. Growing up, we'd watch that movie every year. Of course, it airs for 24 hours straight here in the states so it was easy to catch. Still, it's a true classic!
"Someone, somewhere is into that." Daniel Howell
alittledizzy
actual demon phannie
actual demon phannie

Another free video idea for Phil: ranked list of best/worst Christmas movies with reviews.
alittledizzy
actual demon phannie
actual demon phannie

Phil whatever you're doing please don't?
Amiaw
interactive introvert

I feel like 2020 owes me Phil in a suit with a nice beard
alittledizzy
actual demon phannie
actual demon phannie

Amiaw wrote: Mon Nov 30, 2020 4:42 pm I feel like 2020 owes me Phil in a suit with a nice beard
Okay I'm not usually into the beard edits but this actually appeals to me. I'd like to see it at least once (in non-edit form) to satisfy my curiosity.
Secretstanner
truth bomb

I want a video tonight because I’m working from tomorrow onwards. I won’t be able to bask in this video. Like others have said he’ll probably wait till he can get that Christmas adsense. I don’t want to be edged anymore I’ve had enough. Though I am grateful for him remembering how to use Instagram
onceinaugust
rainbow nerd

Given that Phil could have filmed that tales from the closet video whenever, do we think he participated in No Shave November and already has the beard?
"You loved it, you want to do it more."
"Alright"
Catallena
classy cat lady
classy cat lady

unless he really wants to in which case i will support him.

i guess.

:shrug:
Twitter *•.(★).•* Tumblr
rizzo
unduly facetious
unduly facetious

I'm Team "Yes" out of pure curiosity. Also because stubble sometimes looks real good on Phil, so who knows????

Amiaw
interactive introvert

Anyone else find it incredibly strange that Phil’s stories posted right away but dan’s took 4 hours?
shan
morning quiff

I'm absolutely team yes. I'm so fascinated by what that would look like and he did look great with stubble. The only thing that has me on the fence is would it be ginger? It'd have to be right? Would he dye his beard black too? :lol:
Catallena
classy cat lady
classy cat lady

This was posted hours ago but showed up only much later for some mystical reason. Fun fact: This isn't the first time where this happened with Dan. On the very first day of the 2018 Tour Instastories one of them didn't get posted until later either. I remember because I had just finished editing the first compilation and then had to do it again..

Anyway what level of exposing are we talking here? Because after the living meme that was Dan in lace drinking wine in front of the fireplace I live in fear.
Twitter *•.(★).•* Tumblr
Phantasy
woodland creature

Catallena wrote: Tue Dec 01, 2020 12:59 am Anyway what level of exposing are we talking here? Because after the living meme that was Dan in lace drinking wine in front of the fireplace I live in fear.
Maybe starting an OnlyFans once those forever home mortgage payments start to hit :ASs:
kavat
pastel persona

I'm slightly disturbed by the phrase "sexy nuggets". What happened to "ducklings"?
alittledizzy
actual demon phannie
actual demon phannie

Every December first, like clockwork, I wonder if they're blasting Mariah Carey yet.
yellowsubmarine
hobbit hair

Sooo.. am i gonna watch the entirety of gamingmas starting today, 1 video a day, as if to pretend they're uploading currently as we go.?

Noo... not at all that's so silly.. hHa...ha..
"Treat yourself, because you're special and you're worth it."
Secretstanner
truth bomb

yellowsubmarine wrote: Tue Dec 01, 2020 7:42 pm Sooo.. am i gonna watch the entirety of gamingmas starting today, 1 video a day, as if to pretend they're uploading currently as we go.?

Noo... not at all that's so silly.. hHa...ha..
Ohhh I want to do this but I have no self control I’ll end up watching the whole thing in a night. Or maybe I can do one video from 2016 and 2017 gamingmas and then add 2018 videos on the day they uploaded them. I’m doing it!

I am once again asking for Phil video. I’m on my knees
alittledizzy
actual demon phannie
actual demon phannie

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
lefthandedism
simply stressed bisexual
simply stressed bisexual

We KNOW who the fifth guest better be. :festivedeppy: :ravetree:
"If you're left-handed, ask a friend."
"Why am I left-handed?"
"Everybody makes mistakes."
plinthofmylife
janice from the shop

lefthandedism wrote: Tue Dec 01, 2020 10:05 pm We KNOW who the fifth guest better be. :festivedeppy: :ravetree:
I just had a fit where I said "IF DANIEL HOWELL IS NOT A GUEST ON PHIL AND PHRIENDS I WILL LOSE IT"

And then my very patient SO said "Well, it's just because he's not a friend, he's his HUSBAND"
Phantasy
woodland creature

alittledizzy wrote: Tue Dec 01, 2020 10:02 pm AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
This is great—I can already tell. MOST EXCITE.