Dan & Phil Part 98: forever home!!1!!!

Our two favourite full time internet nerds who never go outside!
alittledizzy
actual demon phannie
actual demon phannie
Pronouns: she/her

update, Dan is the voice of the people
Catallena
classy cat lady
classy cat lady

...Are they drinking wine by the fireplace while wearing lace again?
Twitter *•.(★).•* Tumblr
shan
morning quiff

Some might say this is the cursed timeline but I think we've been blessed
Phantasy
woodland creature

Okay, but like where do I sign up?? :P

Imagine if they actually did some sort of ironic send up of an OnlyFans and posted things like Dan in lace or Phil’s uncensored feet.
:moneybath:
Amiaw
interactive introvert

I can’t believe Phil tweeted this. I’m living for it but I’m scared that he keeps mentioning phan
gnostic
stress mushroom

Netflix and Phil is back and updated for 2021, everybody
Just here for the marketing skills
rizzo
unduly facetious
unduly facetious

Phantasy wrote: Wed Feb 10, 2021 10:41 pm Okay, but like where do I sign up?? :P

Imagine if they actually did some sort of ironic send up of an OnlyFans and posted things like Dan in lace or Phil’s uncensored feet.
This is officially the only 2021 April Fool’s joke I will accept.
inanerat
eclipse shirt
Pronouns: he/she/they

Amiaw wrote: Wed Feb 10, 2021 10:44 pm I can’t believe Phil tweeted this. I’m living for it but I’m scared that he keeps mentioning phan
*temperature of phan waters rises 1(one) degree*
rizzo wrote: Wed Feb 10, 2021 10:58 pm
Phantasy wrote: Wed Feb 10, 2021 10:41 pm Okay, but like where do I sign up?? :P

While this might be a giggle on a surface level, and it's definitely a joke of the times, I really hope they don't. (And tbh I don't think they would.) I don't know totally where I stand but I know a lot of (especially queer and trans) folks have raised issue/discussion about celebs starting OnlyFans pages as a joke sort of thing, as it can be trivializing of the work that regular sex workers do, for whom it is very serious and something their wellbeing may depend on.

I don't want to rain on your parade too hard, I think it's a fun joke, but if they actually did I would be very :////// for the reasons mentioned above.

Dan said in BIG:
SWERFs and TERFs? no thank you.
While it's not SWERF level, doing this kind of thing def isn't SW allyship.
:transheart: :transheart: :transheart:
Amiaw
interactive introvert

Some of their friends chimed in
mitsleo
tol bean

He's liking the comments as well!! I never expected this much chaotic energy from Phil Lester!
liola
rankussy

mitsleo wrote: Thu Feb 11, 2021 12:07 am He's liking the comments as well!! I never expected this much chaotic energy from Phil Lester!
Do we follow the same Phil? He's pure chaos
Will probably never be over the BONCAS and the beauty of Phil Lester.

Official Moving Hill Mayor
rizzo
unduly facetious
unduly facetious

inanerat wrote: Wed Feb 10, 2021 11:17 pm

While this might be a giggle on a surface level, and it's definitely a joke of the times, I really hope they don't. (And tbh I don't think they would.) I don't know totally where I stand but I know a lot of (especially queer and trans) folks have raised issue/discussion about celebs starting OnlyFans pages as a joke sort of thing, as it can be trivializing of the work that regular sex workers do, for whom it is very serious and something their wellbeing may depend on.

I don't want to rain on your parade too hard, I think it's a fun joke, but if they actually did I would be very :////// for the reasons mentioned above.
You're totally right and I should have clarified that I was more envisioning a separate ~OnlyPhans~ site (or a domain that linked to like a silly tumblr or something) where it's just hourly queued posts of Phil's toes, rejects from Dan's fireplace-and-wine shoot, and maybe a few more of Dan's artistic cock sketches. :lol:

I hope they never ACTUALLY create an OnlyFans page for a joke. :?
autumnhearth
senpai

For a moment I though ‘oh this is just Phil adding his Ph in front of words as he does’ but of course they are more aware than that and he’s already mentioned phan this year. Oh to be a fly on the wall when they finally get to play that version of CAH with their friends? Wild times we live in.
inanerat
eclipse shirt

rizzo wrote: Thu Feb 11, 2021 12:26 am
inanerat wrote: Wed Feb 10, 2021 11:17 pm

You're totally right and I should have clarified that I was more envisioning a separate ~OnlyPhans~ site (or a domain that linked to like a silly tumblr or something) where it's just hourly queued posts of Phil's toes, rejects from Dan's fireplace-and-wine shoot, and maybe a few more of Dan's artistic cock sketches. :lol:

I hope they never ACTUALLY create an OnlyFans page for a joke. :?
Now THIS is an idea I can get behind. Or prof. Dan teaches Dick Doodling 101. Maybe Phil could join in on the art and try to draw the fireplace and wine pic.
shan
morning quiff

I just noticed that Phil's tweet broke the 100k likes mark so I wanted to see how it compared to his other top tweets. It's definitely up there as one of his most favourited of all time (love it) but what really got me was, in the breakdown of tweets by language, 88.1% are English, a smattering of other languages at <0.5% and then 10.3% are 'unidentified'... Sounds about right :lol:

That tiny interaction really made my day today, sometimes it's the little things <3
glitterintheair
phillluminati

I woke up to that tweet and what kills me is that Phil didn’t even make a joke out of it, like.. he just tweeted OnlyPhans with no explanation and then left asfghhkllg okay then.
I'm a winter flower underground, always thirsty for summer rain.
kavat
pastel persona

I love 2021 Phil. This is the best public version of him, hands down :garbage: :rainbowsparkle:
Anonymousse
flower crown
Pronouns: Any

Some folk: "You should never even imply the POSSIBILITY of them being together and/or ship them"
Phil: *That tweet*

It broke my brain enough for me to come back here (Has it truly almost been 5 years? Christ, what happened with time).
But who the fuck am I kidding? I'm mostly just the rotting banana peel at the bottom of the phan trash can who genuinely gets excited over the thought of them snuggling in bed. Idgaf let a bitch live
- Manged

obvsly
#relatable

Anonymousse wrote: Thu Feb 11, 2021 9:38 am It broke my brain enough for me to come back here (Has it truly almost been 5 years? Christ, what happened with time).
welcome back! how do you find the difference in phandom atmosphere then and now? just curious :D
Levitating
#relatable

I AM DYING! I love these tweets so much: they reference phan! AHAH

Being able to "talk down" to someone as a joke is such a sign of close fondness <3
obvsly
#relatable

I just love learning about dan's expensive taste in clothes :lol:

this was listed on a website (before being sold out) at $1,355.05 CAD, so around USD1,000 or GBP773!
Notdemonphannie821
first-time poster

Hey I skimmed through the forum rules before this just to make sure I don't accidentally get myself banned but I may be wrong so pls reply to this if u want me to delete

Its been like two years since I've went on this website, I nearly forgot about its existence until I searched up their Instagram stories to watch on YouTube.

Its intriguing to see how the phandom has changed since I left, but how the 'big figures' are still here, and of course our shared love for the two's videos. Hello admins! I used to follow u guys on tumblr. Huge respect for still keeping up with this website.

I wish you all a very happy new year (lunar, I'm celebrating) and hope to see you in the near future on here again!

Btw just realized someone else also came back here after 5 years!!! Yooo wassup
alittledizzy
actual demon phannie
actual demon phannie

Notdemonphannie821 wrote: Thu Feb 11, 2021 4:19 pm Hey I skimmed through the forum rules before this just to make sure I don't accidentally get myself banned but I may be wrong so pls reply to this if u want me to delete

Its been like two years since I've went on this website, I nearly forgot about its existence until I searched up their Instagram stories to watch on YouTube.

Its intriguing to see how the phandom has changed since I left, but how the 'big figures' are still here, and of course our shared love for the two's videos. Hello admins! I used to follow u guys on tumblr. Huge respect for still keeping up with this website.

I wish you all a very happy new year (lunar, I'm celebrating) and hope to see you in the near future on here again!

Btw just realized someone else also came back here after 5 years!!! Yooo wassup
Welcome back!! How are your feelings about Dan and Phil right now?? Have you kept following them?
inanerat
eclipse shirt

My idb redbubble stickers came in today ^.^

My laptop already has several rainbow stickers on it (including rainbow cape corgi from APshop) but you can NEVER have too many! :rainbow: :rainbow:

I reccomend!
(yeet)
Catallena
classy cat lady
classy cat lady

I think it's Dan's turn to get his phone taken away. @ phil come collect you man.
Twitter *•.(★).•* Tumblr