Dan & Phil Part 98: forever home!!1!!!

Our two favourite full time internet nerds who never go outside!
liola
rankussy
Pronouns: she/her

Maybe them never having good enough internet was the universe giving us a sign that they shouldn't be allowed twitter access
Will probably never be over the BONCAS and the beauty of Phil Lester.

Official Moving Hill Mayor
Levitating
#relatable

is he referencing something??

Can someone with a wider knowledge of this weird previous tweets infer something? lol
inanerat
eclipse shirt
Pronouns: he/she/they

These two need to calm down or else horny jail is going to end up being the next thread name :lol:

Turns out ywgttn is actually: how to improve your mental health and make it sexy lmao
:transheart: :transheart: :transheart:
LAshleigh
rainbow nerd

Between that tweet and the horrific rat-boy instastory today I am genuinely considering unfollowing Dan's socials lol
Catallena
classy cat lady
classy cat lady

Me a few month ago: Dan needs to start connecting with his audience again and post more :sideeye:
Me now:

btw imagine being dnp's neighbours. Not only would you have to deal with all the dramatic screaming and hyena laughing, but also everytime YOU make a noise they tweet about it.

(i love nosy phil)
Twitter *•.(★).•* Tumblr
inanerat
eclipse shirt

Idk why Dan's posting Tasty now when it originally came out on ALIAS in november but ok go off. Also posting it with the remix album cover, the original album cover would really vibe with the horrible rat face but maybe he didn't want to post two disturbing faces in a row.

And I mean I knew he probably liked Shygirl and all of ALIAS is very his music vibe but it's nice to have confirmation.

This reminds me... I have the Dan top albums of the years playlist, and while he didn't post a list this year I know several albums of people he really likes from last year... would people be interested in me adding them?? lmk.
Catallena
classy cat lady
classy cat lady

Twitter *•.(★).•* Tumblr
Phantasy
woodland creature

LAshleigh wrote: Sat Feb 13, 2021 7:09 pm Between that tweet and the horrific rat-boy instastory today I am genuinely considering unfollowing Dan's socials lol
Maybe this is his reverse-psychological way of getting people to buy his book or else the shit-posts will never end!
obvsly
#relatable

Catallena wrote: Sat Feb 13, 2021 8:38 pm (i love nosy phil)
I’m honestly disgusted that he only needs A CHAIR to reach the ceiling :tenfootpole:
kavat
pastel persona

Let's play a valentine's day game! What are some "you don't have to say I love you to say I love you" moments that stuck with you? :curlsandquiff:

For me right now it's "You're my plinth of life" and "I'm obsessed with your curl Dan". "I'm trying to get you to wear more color in 2021" is also a strong contender.
hello9217
flower crown

kavat wrote: Sun Feb 14, 2021 6:48 pm Let's play a valentine's day game! What are some "you don't have to say I love you to say I love you" moments that stuck with you? :curlsandquiff:

For me right now it's "You're my plinth of life" and "I'm obsessed with your curl Dan". "I'm trying to get you to wear more color in 2021" is also a strong contender.
I love “and phil’s given me this which is probably the single best present anyone’s ever given me in my life” about the tonberry plushie and also for the lols “we just know each other so well, we’ve grown on each other like mold”
alittledizzy
actual demon phannie
actual demon phannie

kavat wrote: Sun Feb 14, 2021 6:48 pm Let's play a valentine's day game! What are some "you don't have to say I love you to say I love you" moments that stuck with you? :curlsandquiff:

Every moment in the Fortnite video when they just default to 'we could make a life up there' - even in their video game fantasies end goal is the two of them, together, no matter the place.

Also the 'I haven't seen you for ten hours, I just want to tell you about my lexicon' moment.
inanerat
eclipse shirt

any time they're like 'I hate you', 'you're so annoying' etc while looking like :sunshine: :valentine:

Post-playlist 2012 danisnotinteresting 'phil phil phil vlogging vlogging time to get up!' clip is a PRIME example but there are many

So often they're like 'you're annoying', 'living with you is terrible', etc. etc. in a way that's just like 'and you know I wouldn't have it any other way ^.^' and that vibe just has my whole heart
Catallena
classy cat lady
classy cat lady

Like inanerat said, any time they go "I hate you" and complain about each other's quirks while simultaneously being all :loveeyes: like dorks. Things like Dan following Phil around closing all the cupboard doors he leaves open. Phil rolling his eyes and shushing Dan when he's being too loud and dramatic. Dan yelling that Phil needs to stop buying random shit like Kinder Eggs because he feels too awkward leaving the store without buying anything. The sounds of Phil cooking while Dan wrapped up his liveshow. The small domestic shit. :love2:

"I've spent the majority of 2016 with one person..." also becomes to mind because that was such BOLD and PUBLIC declaration of love. He didn't say the word but he didn't need to because almost everyone knew what it meant. BONCAS night was a turning point for the phandom, but also for them personally.

And a more sad one is "You're next to me in my life" because Dan kinda stumbles over his words, catches himself before maybe saying too much, afraid to show too much affection on camera. But it still manages to be a sweet moment.

Happy Valentines Day. I'm gonna go pet my cat some more. <3
Twitter *•.(★).•* Tumblr
laurenbacall
delia smith

beautiful topic suggestion <3

one which still makes me smile like an idiot is that moment in FNAF: SL when they have the most ridiculous eye contact. i love how dan looks straight at the camera and then turns away and face palms. like doh i got caught on camera flirting with my boyfriend

also the entirety of the festive day in the life video. just from start to finish. perhaps my all-time favourite piece of dnp content. "you're gonna have sex!" gets me every time
oblongdisposition
dank meme
Pronouns: She/her

Dan’s little “are you okay?” during the creepy mind of Phil video is so sweet. I think they’ve asked that in other videos but I can’t remember. Also I love any time Phil tells Dan “STOP it”, reminds me of his “I hate you”, which as others have said is very endearing.
shan
morning quiff

I'm loving reading through these answers! For me, I have a special place in my heart for the Crash Bandicoot 'bareback adventure' video when Phil starts singing Hit the Road Jack, Dan says 'I knew you were going to do that' and then they both start fake crying over spending too much time together.

Also anytime Dan starts poking Phil in frustration :lol:
madzilla84
eclipse shirt

I was rewatching the Stereo vid today, and the ‘this is how well I know Phil’ moment with the bath pearls and sweets really jumped out at me as a moment like that; especially as a bookend with the moment from the old liveshow when Dan said ‘this is how well Phil knows me’ about the fancy candle in a fancy pot. :rainbowtears:
blackbirddan.tumblr.com
ukhon
phillion/danosaur <//3

hey, long time stalker here.
this comes across as really gossipy as if the purpose of this account is just to be negative lol but i’m not sure if anyone here saw c*rnelia’s birthday posts on Instagram over these past few days? cute and whatever but i’m pretty sure it’s against uk covid guidelines; the support bubble is only with single person households unless i’m mistaken? idk if anyone can tell me otherwise then go ahead but the photoshoot she had for her birthday today hardly seemed essential 🙄anywaysss
soveinco
drama llama

ukhon wrote: Mon Feb 15, 2021 2:39 am hey, long time stalker here.
this comes across as really gossipy as if the purpose of this account is just to be negative lol but i’m not sure if anyone here saw c*rnelia’s birthday posts on Instagram over these past few days? cute and whatever but i’m pretty sure it’s against uk covid guidelines; the support bubble is only with single person households unless i’m mistaken? idk if anyone can tell me otherwise then go ahead but the photoshoot she had for her birthday today hardly seemed essential 🙄anywaysss
I don't live there, but it looks to me, from the rules on the UK government site (https://www.gov.uk/guidance/making-a-su ... -household), that if you have a child under one in your household, you can form a support bubble with another household of any size. So they would be eligible.

The way that Dan laughs and then grabs Phil by the shoulders after Phil sits on the presents during Gamingmas (followed by a cut!) always really gets me in my "wow that's Love" feelings about them.

Also the look in Phil's eyes when they're staring at each other onstage and singing "it might be antisocial" in the recording of TATINOF, right toward the end, I can never watch just once. Always at least three rewinds. (Wish we had the angle to see Dan's face at that moment, but it might be Too Powerful to see both at once.)
Susanisnotafish
flower crown
Pronouns: She/her

I agree with so many already posted, but I just noticed this one recently. At 00:18 Dan’s face and tone seem so appreciative and show so much love for being so loved and understood.

ETA: They are so besotted throughout this video I just rewatched.
"Rub those freckles all over me!" --Daniel Howell
susan2
rainbow nerd

looks like they're separating the shops again today

:maskup:
Megancita75
ar·tic·u·late

I've been following the Busy Philipps Insta account ever since she and her daughter visited DnP last year. I like her a lot! She's a rich celebrity, sure, and she posts a lot, but overall she's very likable and shares a lot of her life. She's mentioned in a few posts this week that the anniversary of the DnP/London visit was coming up (obliquely; I don't think she's tagged them ever since that first visit), but she made a long post today giving more context for the visit, tagging DnP, and saying that Birdie was in crisis this time last year (they came out as non-binary this year and had been struggling for a few years prior to that) and Busy says she was just trying as a mom to do whatever it took to reassure her daughter that it would get better, including leaning on some London connections to get a chance to meet DnP. She doesn't say anything about the meeting, but the general implication is that maybe seeing DnP's representation as happy queer people was a part of the "it gets better" message Busy was hopeful to show Birdie.

Anyway, think what you want about Busy Philipps and what she shares about her life and her child's life and the privilege she has to go to bat for her child in this specific way, but it makes me happy to think that DnP helped a kid eventually feel better, even if in a small way.
fruitcriminals
rainbow nerd

Megancita75 wrote: Mon Feb 15, 2021 2:45 pm I've been following the Busy Philipps Insta account ever since she and her daughter visited DnP last year. I like her a lot! She's a rich celebrity, sure, and she posts a lot, but overall she's very likable and shares a lot of her life. She's mentioned in a few posts this week that the anniversary of the DnP/London visit was coming up (obliquely; I don't think she's tagged them ever since that first visit), but she made a long post today giving more context for the visit, tagging DnP, and saying that Birdie was in crisis this time last year (they came out as non-binary this year and had been struggling for a few years prior to that) and Busy says she was just trying as a mom to do whatever it took to reassure her daughter that it would get better, including leaning on some London connections to get a chance to meet DnP. She doesn't say anything about the meeting, but the general implication is that maybe seeing DnP's representation as happy queer people was a part of the "it gets better" message Busy was hopeful to show Birdie.

Anyway, think what you want about Busy Philipps and what she shares about her life and her child's life and the privilege she has to go to bat for her child in this specific way, but it makes me happy to think that DnP helped a kid eventually feel better, even if in a small way.
Aw, I hadn't seen the post but that's lovely. Good on DnP and Fearne too, and it's nice that she is happy to be publicly grateful to them. You don't see most Hollywood celebs shouting out others like that. Just a small gesture like tea with them will mean so much to a child. As would her mum making such an effort to do something to support her whether at the time or in hindsight as she gets older. Makes me feel a bit emotional!
inanerat
eclipse shirt

Susanisnotafish wrote: Mon Feb 15, 2021 6:46 am ETA: They are so besotted throughout this video I just rewatched.
GOD this video is so much

Highlights include, but are not limited to:
7:50- P: Sorry I just had a little Abba moment. I needed to release it. D: Can we get you like an Abba muzzle so that doesn't happen again? P: *sings muffled Abba*
8:50- P: *singing again* D: *stares in fond and astounded* No one asked for a My Humps remix P: uhhh they did. they wanted it D: Do you know the whole verse *starts singing*
The part that fucking gets me is Phil listening and bopping along staring into space, and immediately after the line 'I could be your baby you could be my honey' he finally looks over lmao
9:45- Circling back to My Humps Phil mentions a Jesus-themed rendition, and Dan immediately chimes in like he knows exactly what Phil is talking about. Sometimes I think about the amount of funny shit they find and send to eachother/watch together like,, damn
10:40- P: *about going to the next question* Hit me. D: *actually hits him* P: *surprised pikachu face* D: You asked. P: apatapichuabadfbja *proceeds to karate chop Dan's arm* D: Ohhhhhhh

That all happens in basically 3 minutes of video.

I cannot fucking handle them sometimes

Also the Wikihow 'how to be a sexy nerd' and Trap Adventure 2 videos were also around this same time- what had gotten into them???