Dan & Phil Part 98: forever home!!1!!!

Our two favourite full time internet nerds who never go outside!
starsandshards
living flop
Pronouns: she/her

I DON'T EVEN KNOW HOW TO PROCESS MY THOUGHTS GUYS
Phantasy
woodland creature

alittledizzy wrote: Sun Feb 21, 2021 9:27 pm oh they want us DEAD dead, i see

instagram caption wrote:Just a couple of boys who bought a house together before being trapped in lockdown and now want to murder each other oops

(#AD) We’re gonna do live shows together on @Stereo so come hang out and give us someone to talk to!! (Tuesday and Thursday 9pm uk time) Download the app and follow both of us @AmazingPhil and @danielhowell and you’ll be entered into a giveaway to win RARE Dan and Phil stuff! (Link in my bio to follow)

Check out the new video on my channel with Dan for more info ✨
rizzo
unduly facetious
unduly facetious

Having a meltdown and I can’t figure out if it’s the video or that INSTAGRAM CAPTION FUCKKK

ETA: Nope. It’s definitely DAN’S COMMENT FUCKKKKKKAASBVVAVA
annabanana
sofa crease

In addition to loving everything about the video (& insta) my fave thing right now is after the stripper anecdote Dan says "I never heard that story...in 10 years...so that's nice." Idk why but that part is making me :happytears:
Have a red velvet cupcake and for fucks sake, dip some toast in your soup. Bye.
onemoresock
drama llama
Pronouns: she/they/he

Phantasy wrote: Sun Feb 21, 2021 9:39 pm Image
i need them to stop i’m literally just one human being
*blows kiss* for dop and pop
rizzo
unduly facetious
unduly facetious

Dan and Phil really woke up today and chose chaos, huh?
Levitating
#relatable

I am shocked.

Is this the first time they are using the word "couple"? And WHAT ABOUT this repetition of the word "commitment"?!?

I felt like they were using it in such a specific way. It sounded so new, as if they are sending a message?!

Nothing to confirm, but nothing to deny either PLUS all these more explicit subtleties.
shan
morning quiff

Well... that was something. I'm dreaming right? There's no way that video actually happened?? I think I need to watch it a few more times to process what tf I just watched because it was way too good to be true! And twice weekly Stereos?!?! This is too much to handle first thing on a Monday morning, oh my god
Philena
blobfish

I just don't know what to do now except keep refreshing here to feel the love!!!! :bighug: :rainbowtears: <3
sry_i_frgt_my_og_sn
first-time poster

kavat wrote: Sun Feb 14, 2021 6:48 pm Let's play a valentine's day game! What are some "you don't have to say I love you to say I love you" moments that stuck with you? :curlsandquiff:

For me right now it's "You're my plinth of life" and "I'm obsessed with your curl Dan". "I'm trying to get you to wear more color in 2021" is also a strong contender.

your honor, i'd like to present these three pieces of evidence:

elipie wrote: Sun Feb 21, 2021 9:14 pm
alittledizzy wrote: Sun Feb 21, 2021 9:27 pm
instagram caption wrote:Just a couple of boys who bought a house together before being trapped in lockdown and now want to murder each other oops
Phantasy wrote: Sun Feb 21, 2021 9:39 pm Image
missemma
#teamshavedsides
#teamshavedsides

“Dan and Phil in 2021”

:dead:
:prideheart: :gayaf: :prideheart:
emoji_pajamas
tol bean

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH-

Okay now that I've calmed down lol what a cute video that was

Thoughts
- Dan making a drink Phil would like uwu
- them being able to live #boxlyfe I would have freaked out a day in
- HAIRCUTS! that honestly look amazing? they're pulling it off
- It's so cute how they're giving things away to fans it must make it a little memorable
- whoever made that cute ass gift is probably freaking out rn. Might steal the gift idea sns
- "the coke is hitting" "don't say that" LMAO
- I think I'm on Dan's side when it comes to clones the idea definitely terrifies me
- I'm surprised Phil's never had a community guidelines breach, he keeps everything very PG but getting strikes for snippets of music and things are so common
- dan x DDR otp
- "full time internet homo" LMAO
-in conclusion I missed both of them very much
Tornbetweenfandoms
glabella
Pronouns: She/her

Levitating wrote: Sun Feb 21, 2021 10:00 pm I am shocked.

Is this the first time they are using the word "couple"? And WHAT ABOUT this repetition of the word "commitment"?!?

I felt like they were using it in such a specific way. It sounded so new, as if they are sending a message?!

Nothing to confirm, but nothing to deny either PLUS all these more explicit subtleties.
Sorry if I missed it in those 19 minutes of absolute chaotic energy, but when did they call themselves a couple??
sadgayclown.tumblr.com :lesbianheart:
plinthofmylife
janice from the shop

Hello...
now that I'm recovered slightly I would like to discuss this brand new insight I (do not understand) into the layout of the filming flat.

Like... I always thought the kitchen was opposite the slidy-glass-door room, but now it appears to be like...

Ahhh I'm confused.
rizzo
unduly facetious
unduly facetious

plinthofmylife wrote: Sun Feb 21, 2021 10:41 pm Hello...
now that I'm recovered slightly I would like to discuss this brand new insight I (do not understand) into the layout of the filming flat.

Like... I always thought the kitchen was opposite the slidy-glass-door room, but now it appears to be like...

Ahhh I'm confused.
It is! The mirror is on the kitchen counter and you can see the slidy-glass-door in it! They’re just sitting at the end of the counter, practically in the lounge if that makes sense.
casualsun
delia smith

Y’all I am so shaken. Idk how I will be able to handle two podcasts a week, that is so much content.

I’m so proud of us all for sticking with dan and phil throughout this content drought. I thought it would never end but here we are at last! So happy for them, too.
Levitating
#relatable

can please someone explain the filming flat thing? do you mean that they have two flats? each with their own lounge/kitchen/main bedroom?
shan
morning quiff

Ok, slightly more composed thoughts. The amount of nostalgia in that 19 minutes has me so unbelievably hyped for the Stereos (still just how is this a thing we're actually being given in 2021?!). All the references from over the years that triggered all these little stories... The 'when I first met Dan' bit about DDR has me in a sentimental puddle ('everyone's got a hobby' :lol:). The people who made that for them have given us all such an incredible gift and I bow down to them.

I don't know if it's because they're so close to moving into their forever home but the whole thing felt so soft and sentimental underneath the YouTube schtick and I can't wait for my bi-weekly dose.

Also, I unironically really want to win the pajamas and use the fabric in a quilt...
glitterintheair
phillluminati

Dan saying “is this joint content?” In his IG story is making me want to punch him in the face because that’s proof he sees everything (because that has become a phandom catchphrase in the past two years)
I'm a winter flower underground, always thirsty for summer rain.
Secretstanner
truth bomb

Levitating wrote: Sun Feb 21, 2021 11:07 pm can please someone explain the filming flat thing? do you mean that they have two flats? each with their own lounge/kitchen/main bedroom?
They had two flats but currently there is only one they have now (the filming flat). No there is no separate anything * flash backs to 2017 flat discourse* Two flats one for filming (old amazing phil room, Baking video kitchen, living room with their old sofa, Dan’s old filing space that turned into Phil’s filming space and gaming room

Living in flat: living room where they did the mukbang, kitchen we didn’t see, a green screen room which Phil did his liveshows/ charity quiz show and most likely dan filmed his coming out video. Plus the master bedroom. They no longer rent this place and have moved into the filming flat. Obviously from today’s video we know they didn’t mean to still be living there. They didn’t live in separate apartments

Photo and caption discourse: I hate what they are doing to me. I’m constantly being hit over the head. Joint content, joint selfie on the main, caption, Dan’s comment, Dan’s stories. Leave me alone I’m gonna need a week to process all of this. And THE LIVESHOWS I JUST REMEMBERED???
Catallena
classy cat lady
classy cat lady

Hot fucking damn. DnP really saw that I was going through some shit and dropped a video so good that the near permanent pressure on my chest from the anxiety and stress actually went away for a bit. These guys are magic. Prozac who? It just felt so comfortable and familiar as if they've never left, but with that exciting little edge of it being S P E C I A L and N E W.

We even got a couple selfie out of it. AND WE'RE GETTING EVEN MORE HASHTAG JOINT CONTENT. Just this week I was wondering whether I should delete Stereo but didn't just in case (not that it ever worked properly for me but that's not the point).

I'm so overwhelmed with feelings :happytears: :happytears: :happytears:

Twitter *•.(★).•* Tumblr
snoopysadie
pumpkin spice pumpkin cookie

Levitating wrote: Sun Feb 21, 2021 10:00 pm I am shocked.

no no. he said "BIG COMMITMENT".
and i hate him for that.
fuck you dan. f u c k y o u
from the joint content, going back to the phil weird teethy laugh thing and even to the top bunk or bottom bunk IG story that made a formal appearance in GTPWTW.
he knows what he does and considering how he basically fell off the face of the earth during 2 years... i wanna punch him? ugh i still love him tho.

also, i do feel bad that they remember the general plot of the hat fic, which remains, to this day, the WORST thing i've ever read.

wAiT, have we talked about "we know how dan feels about commitments... i'd rather ghost" cause. yeah. that. funny how dan and phil are 1000000% committed to each other tho. i love that irony.
"I still remember... the first day I met you."
"I remember it, too"
inanerat
eclipse shirt
Pronouns: he/she/they

rizzo wrote: Sun Feb 21, 2021 10:57 pm
plinthofmylife wrote: Sun Feb 21, 2021 10:41 pm Hello...

Ahhh I'm confused.
It is! The mirror is on the kitchen counter and you can see the slidy-glass-door in it! They’re just sitting at the end of the counter, practically in the lounge if that makes sense.
I think maybe some of what is confusing here is that the glass door is slid open, so in some of the shot you can see all the way to the side of Phil's filming room, which is not a view we're used to.
:transheart: :transheart: :transheart:
plinthofmylife
janice from the shop

inanerat wrote: Sun Feb 21, 2021 11:44 pm
rizzo wrote: Sun Feb 21, 2021 10:57 pm It is! The mirror is on the kitchen counter and you can see the slidy-glass-door in it! They’re just sitting at the end of the counter, practically in the lounge if that makes sense.
I think maybe some of what is confusing here is that the glass door is slid open, so in some of the shot you can see all the way to the side of Phil's filming room, which is not a view we're used to.
This is discourse is so not important but I think what I'm confused about is that their appears to be a wall to the right of the mirror, and that seems confusing to me, since if they were on the kitchen counter, I thougth it was an island and it was a long room that runs essentially runs with the kitchen on one side opposite phil's filming closet.

Any way, this error of content is great and I'm living for it. They seem so happy and free and open. I'm slllliggghtly laughing because I feel like Dan is paying a mortgage (or is soon to pay one) and suddenly he's onboard for joint content and weird sponsorships for crashing apps like it's 2018 all over again. But I'll take it no mater what.
alittledizzy
actual demon phannie
actual demon phannie

Every random gifset and screen grab I see of this video makes me feel euphoric.