Dan & Phil Part 98: forever home!!1!!!

Our two favourite full time internet nerds who never go outside!
shan
morning quiff

alittledizzy wrote: Mon Feb 22, 2021 12:41 am Every random gifset and screen grab I see of this video makes me feel euphoric.
Their soulmate-ness is on full display the entire video and my heart is so full
Megancita75
ar·tic·u·late
Pronouns: she/her

I’ve only watched once but this reminds me of post I saw somewhere about how first you watch a joint content video and watch both their faces, then you watch a second time to watch just Phil’s face, and then you watch third time to just watch Dan’s face. So I’m sure I will get to those rewatches soon. But in general I like that they are having fun and I also just like the whole improv nature of their life together — like, that ability to just go with the flow has got to be a really useful skill both professionally and personally.
fruitcriminals
rainbow nerd

Now I may have drunk said glass of wine, fallen asleep on the sofa and missed the premiere of this until my husband prodded me, but late to the party or not. Damn. I love this. Speedball it into my veins and choke me to death with the Philtrash cuteness of it all.

I adore Dan's I hate commitment nonsense. Babycakes, please DO continue to pretend to cry us a river about how uncommitted you are whilst wearing Phil as a metaphorical hat.
alittledizzy
actual demon phannie
actual demon phannie

My fixation for at least the next five minutes: "We don't know what we'll be able to make, and when."

I wondering if this is because Dan wants to put content out but doesn't have a place to make things up to his quality level right now? Or they have ideas for things they want to do together until things get settled? Or Phil knows his ability to film somewhat more intricate things (like he had started doing with some outing-oriented videos last year) right now? I mean, I'm definitely not surprised that it's something they're doing for money and equally not surprised that Stereo wanted them back. But evidenced by the past two years - if Dan and Phil didn't want to do this together right now they wouldn't be doing this together right now.

I also wonder if this is them really flirting with the concept of a podcast.
plinthofmylife
janice from the shop

alittledizzy wrote: Mon Feb 22, 2021 1:05 am My fixation for at least the next five minutes: "We don't know what we'll be able to make, and when."

I wondering if this is because Dan wants to put content out but doesn't have a place to make things up to his quality level right now?
I took this to related to the intense lockdown more than the move, because dan mentioned in the stereo that he had the youtube official series coming, but that it involved other people, and I assume phil is probably working on something else that is hampered by the whole ~~lockdown~~ thing.
shan
morning quiff

I'm really interested to see what type of content Dan does put out once the solo draught ends, be it YouTube or otherwise. I really can't see it being a continuation of traditional DINOF/Daniel Howell videos so I'm excited to see what he does next!

Please please please yes to a podcast. Dan seems to bring up how much he liked doing the radio show with Phil quite a bit and it would be such a great way to get some consistent joint content that doesn't have to be connected to their other work.
alittledizzy
actual demon phannie
actual demon phannie

ALSO speaking of continued content - Dan phrasing it "Dan vs. Phil season two" made my ears prick up a bit.
inanerat
eclipse shirt
Pronouns: he/she/they

Ok banter buds strap yourselves in for some lengthy timestamps!

0:08- 'Dan and Phil, in 2021? What is happening!?' accurate representation of me by Dan
0:11- Still haven't moved, thought they would've by now
0:24- 'We're here, we're queer... and the rest of it.' Is this the first time Phil has included himself in phrasing with 'queer'? I was just thinking the other day about how I couldn't recall him using it in reference to himself and made me wonder what his comfort level is with the word, nice to hear it from him.
0:37- Phil, pointing at Dan('s hair)and staring directly into the camera: 'I frickin did that!' Context whoms't??
0:43- Mutual hair cuts turned out not a disaster! Phil thinks he did a better job.
1:17- mushroom hair picture, Phil took to show Dan and could hear the fear in Dan's voice
1:48- 'I think as a lifestyle choice we were already locked down with each other, so I feel like it's quite a commitment for us to now go into a house purchase.' Not sure if he's talking about the risk/stress of buying a house right now, or that he and Phil never spent time apart before lockdown anyway or what. But thanks for this Dan
1:59- 'And you know how Dan feels about commitments, I'd rather ghost' Dan just wants to remind us how his commitments with Phil are the only commitment he'll ever do.
2:01- Cheeky look at a new green dining-type chair? looks like Phil is sat on them as well. I wonder if these are the chairs they've chosen for the new house.
2:16- Dan has made pineapple liquor and coke drinks and put them in wine glasses. Dan would rather have something else but he made a sweet drink for Phil.
2:33- 'This is for you, sugar freak' idk something about this just completely broke me it feels so endearing somehow
2:53- More joint Stereo liveshows! Tuesdays and Thursdays 9PM London time. They don't know what/when they'll be able to do stuff, content, moving, etc. so liveshows it is!
3:28- 'Lil intimate Dan and Phil podcast vibe' honestly what have we done to deserve this
3:38- Giveaway of dnp related stuff that they want to yeet. Some people had mentioned auctioning them for charity or something, but I think a giveaway is a good way to do it! Especially for all the stuff like the misprint dnpg pajamas that are super fandom specific and not super fit for a charity shop but would also be horrible to just throw away.
4:41- Dan on the hulk and iron man pictures: 'I've outgrown that, stylistically' It's really interesting I was watching their first younow from the filming flat in 2017 earlier today and they talk a lot about how people (not them, but their audience) feels emotionally attached to things about the dnp apartment, and how they're bringing all the stuff with them so don't worry. I have a lot of thoughts about them doing that and growing in their own style with the living flat, idk.
5:02- Dan has a moment deciding he actually maybe likes the vibrating sloth
5:58- Intro to the game: CAH; Phan edition, given to them during tatinof
6:22- 'You know what I feel like after all of these years, here we are, Dan and Phil, on YouTube together again, why not acknowledge the,, creativity of our audience and their unique way of celebrating,, their enjoyment of us.' I don't have any specific succinct thoughts, but I thought this was interesting.
7:06- Dan is ready to destroy his budding serious mental health author career before it even technically starts by playing this game.
7:21- 'Eins, zwei, drei, fünf, vier, acht, sie-' as a german speaker I am lmaoing
7:39- 'Have you got 5 or 6, b..uddy?' I feel like Phil was going to say something else (bitch?) but switched to buddy
7:43- 'The coke is hitting' 'Don't say that' this is the state of the amazingphil channel in 2021
7:47- First card: 'It's the end of the world; to sustain existence of the human race you mate with...'
8:06- Phil's card is 'Pikachu's gaping a**hole' which he won't read aloud, so Dan does instead
8:21- Dan's card is 'Phil's awkward hand' que awkward hand discussion
8:38- 'Stick your appendage in that claw; save the world' Thanks for the most horrifying description of a handjob ever, Dan
8:44- Phil's other card is 'A hamster in a hat' Phil thinks of fursuits, Dan reminds him that this is a very specific cursed fic reference
8:47- Dan says 'I just know exactly what fucking fanfiction people were thinking about there' and there's a bark censor but it completely misses the entire swear lmao. I wonder if it was on purpose or not
9:08- Second card: 'The last thing you'd want to find in your bed is...'
9:15- Phil's card: 'Phil', because waking up next to a clone of yourself would be disturbing, I'd have to agree
9:23- ofc talking about clones Dan is immediately on to the important question of clone sex. His answer (yes) is the same as the dnpg video where he talks about it. Phil gives it a good think, in the end his answer is yes too.
9:41- Interesting small note, Dan uses they/them when talking about his clone self and Phil mirrors the use. idk why (if any reason at all) this is but I tend to be hypersensitive abt uses of they/them (shout out to being enby) and noticed it.
10:19- Dan on Phil clone sex: 'you'd smash your awkward hands into each other and get pregnant' literally what kids in elementary school will tell you
10:26- Dan's card: 'A llama' oh, the branding
10:34- Third card: 'The next Dan vs Phil will include ___ and ___.'
10:42- Dan says the phrase 'Dan vs Phil season 2' you are NOT allowed to play with my heart like that danny
10:43- Dan's cards: 'Eating an orange behind a live performance by One Direction' and 'Minion yaoi'
10:52- Pic of Dan behind one direction, reminiscing on buried cringe attacks resurfacing
11:23- Phil's cards: 'Violently Crafting' and 'Hentai'
11:38- Phil's brain goes to making hentai dioramas as a dvp?? and he says the phrase 'We're gonna go hard on that play-doh' most horrible sentence uttered by man
11:57- Phil wonders if he can say hentai on AP, Dan sings the line from Feeling Good which always makes me emo because even though it's a cover, they reference it occasionally and sing the muse version
12:10- Fourth card: 'It's time for Netflix and...'
12:24- Dan's brand-appropriate card: 'Dying alone.' starts conversation about dying alone vs the memories of your loved ones, guess which side Phil is on
12:42- Phil's card: 'Thrusting your hips in front of a camera for the purposes of entertainment' RIP sexy endscreen dance. She is not missed.
12:58- Fifth card: 'Dan one day wins the dance mat championship and celebrates by...'
13:05- Phil talks about how 'when he first met Dan' he used to watch lots of DDR videos, Dan was a competitive DDR person
13:28- Phil's card: 'Questioning your entire existence' which is 'such a Dan one'
12:41- Dan's card: 'I would like to celebrate with: 'Phil lapdancing to Toxic'... purely for the spectacle' what kind of spectacle dan ;) also I'm sure if you got Phil drunk enough he would probably do that for Dan anyway :lol:
13:58- 'You know, out of a lot of dancing I think I'd be quite good at lap dancing' ~Phil Lester, 2021. This is a great glow up from 'I'm just gonna put my ass in the air and hope for the best' ~Phil Lester, 2018
14:06- Phil explains his rationale behind this thought including moves he could do including 'a hip thrust' and 'rubbing my butt on things'. Dan finds this offensive to real strippers.
14:18- Phil mentions a party he went to at uni where there was a gay stripper and tells an anecdote with no punchline. Really could've referenced the 'I am looking... respectfully' and saved it imo.
15:03- Sixth card: 'Buzzfeed (f*cking) copies Phil (who hasn't right?)by making a video about...' Dan back on his making sure people appreciate Phil train
15:16- Dan's card: 'A sexually ambiguous nerd' which is still true
15:22- Phil's card: 'A full time internet homo' makes them both laugh
15:28- 'And this was produced 5 years ago!' Idk what Dan's point was with his tone here, whether it was like a 'and y'all been knew lol' or more of a 'and ppl were calling me homo when I wasn't ready' type of comment
15:32- Seventh card: '___ will be the new internet craze' with very northern pronunciation of craze from Phil
15:39- Phil's card: 'Drinking cheesy sparkling water' Dan can see combining cheese spray and a sodastream being a tiktoc trend and tbh I can too
16:03- Dan's card: 'Phil's meaty legs' which according to Dan, Phil needs to celebrate as well as 'back it up like a dump truck'. Dan, pls contain yourself *plays pinof 9 ditty meme*
16:23- Dan brings up Phil's 'OnlyPhans' tweet and requests an apology for having to see it
16:37- Dan: 'It's my job to be inappropriate and chaotic, Phil. You're gonna throw the world into unbalencedness!' Phil: 'We're in the dark timeline' imo we're in the good timeline, moving into a bright new era of unhinged Phil and I'm here for it
16:58- Phil's list of needs for OnlyPhans studio: pillow, backdrops, santa hat. Looking forward to sexy santa calendar by Phil 2022
17:05- Dan has a mental breakdown caused by this, many existential questions including 'Is this undermining what we're working towards?'
17:21- Dan's going to want to make more content to replace this video quicker, Phil's master plan. Phil says quietly and quickly 'I'll get him back on the channel', I'm gonna hold you to that, buddy!
17:32- After this video experience Dan would like to back out of the house
17:40- House spoilers: Dan wanted a bonsai for the area under the stairs but they wouldn't be able to look after it so he put something else (fake plants?) together instead
17:55- Dan trouser check- he's wearing the sweatpants that go with the top that he was wearing at Christmas. Also posted abt them on insta stories after the vid. Remember Phil in the Phil dress? I want Phil in that dress but with the black and white pattern of those sweatpants.
17:56- Dan shows of the diorama with some very comfortable feeling over-the-shoulder reaching. Feels good. Feels right.
18:01- 'We crafted our whole goddamn place and it's tasteful' These boys really have put a lot into this and are proud of it.
18:06- Phil tries to make a hEAR pun, but Dan doesn't notice and it flops
18:10- Wrap up, reminder of Stereo info
18:39- Phil: 'Are you just chewing ice while you look at me, what is happening?'
Calling Dan out for vibing and staring at Phil
18:52- 'I'm sure you'll see Dan again at some point in the future, somewhere else...' Very intriguing

Phew that was a lot, I would love seeing y'all's comments, thoughts, other timestamps!! Also, it wasn't specifically mentioned, do we think liveshows start this Tuesday? I'm not ready.
:transheart: :transheart: :transheart:
JLynne
delia smith

alittledizzy wrote: Mon Feb 22, 2021 12:41 am Every random gifset and screen grab I see of this video makes me feel euphoric.
I'm obsessed with this moment. Specifically, Dan's UTTERLY FOND face and the way he sort of silently flubs for words before saying "Leave me alone." It's incredibly cute and it's at 18:36 in the video if you want to watch it again and again like I did 😅
scientia
phabergé

Just loving that Dan was turned towards Phil for most of the video. I get it, it would’ve looked a bit odd to have them both sitting fully facing the camera and not looking at each other during exchanges, but it does my heart good to see this type of interaction again.

I really hope these stereo podcasts involve some simple, persona-free / less scripted conversations! Can you guys believe we’re getting something akin to their old younow live shows again?! :happytears:
alittledizzy
actual demon phannie
actual demon phannie

scientia wrote: Mon Feb 22, 2021 1:48 am Just loving that Dan was turned towards Phil for most of the video. I get it, it would’ve looked a bit odd to have them both sitting fully facing the camera and not looking at each other during exchanges, but it does my heart good to see this type of interaction again.

I really hope these stereo podcasts involve some simple, persona-free / less scripted conversations! Can you guys believe we’re getting something akin to their old younow live shows again?! :happytears:
Liveshows but make them openly gay and together. I wanna weep.
pastelspectre
stress mushroom
Pronouns: he/him

The new joint content made me so happy and I’m so glad to see them together again! This video felt like a shoutout to all the older Phannies IMO
:transheart:
fairylights
crusty sponge

reading everyone’s reactions to the video fills me with joy.

i’ve only had a chance to watch it once and i’m kind of convinced it’s not real. what the fuck man
christyimnotred
tol bean

I hadn't realized how much I missed them! I thought I'd moved on.
kavat
pastel persona

Sorry for quoting my own tweet but
This face? Unnecessary.

Also that selfie was literally :curlsandquiff: in HD, how very dare they
Susanisnotafish
flower crown
Pronouns: She/her

I bolded my comments on your time stamps as I couldn’t figure out how to quote them all separately.

I love the new Phil drinks before or during videos theme of 2021. Makes me wonder if they often had a cheeky drink before gaming or collab vids. Really made for a relaxed vibe - well, that and being out.
inanerat wrote: Mon Feb 22, 2021 1:21 am Ok banter buds strap yourselves in for some lengthy timestamps!

Dare we say thicc time stamps?

0:24- 'We're here, we're queer... and the rest of it.' Is this the first time Phil has included himself in phrasing with 'queer'?

I think so.

0:37- Phil, pointing at Dan('s hair)and staring directly into the camera: 'I frickin did that!' Context whoms't??

I didn’t catch the double meaning the first watch, but Dan definitely did!! Those reactions!

0:43- Mutual hair cuts turned out not a disaster! Phil thinks he did a better job.

I agree with him!

1:48- 'I think as a lifestyle choice we were already locked down with each other, so I feel like it's quite a commitment for us to now go into a house purchase.' Not sure if he's talking about the risk/stress of buying a house right now, or that he and Phil never spent time apart before lockdown anyway or what. But thanks for this Dan

Yeah, this didn’t make a whole lotta sense to me, but good to hear, I guess?

2:16- Dan has made pineapple liquor and coke drinks and put them in wine glasses. Dan would rather have something else but he made a sweet drink for Phil.
2:33- 'This is for you, sugar freak' idk something about this just completely broke me it feels so endearing somehow

Yeah! I first thought Dan was going to call him some pet name like sugar lips or something

2:53- More joint Stereo liveshows! Tuesdays and Thursdays 9PM London time. They don't know what/when they'll be able to do stuff, content, moving, etc. so liveshows it is!

I wonder if they’ll do an hour or what the contract calls for? Also wonder if they’ll go on AP after?

3:28- 'Lil intimate Dan and Phil podcast vibe' honestly what have we done to deserve this

I was just noticing how so many of my faves have started podcasts recently. But they will deffo be my fave.

3:38- Giveaway of dnp related stuff that they want to yeet. Some people had mentioned auctioning them for charity or something, but I think a giveaway is a good way to do it! Especially for all the stuff like the misprint dnpg pajamas that are super fandom specific and not super fit for a charity shop but would also be horrible to just throw away.

I love that they’re doing a giveaway vs an auction, cause I am so broke right now!

4:41- Dan on the hulk and iron man pictures: 'I've outgrown that, stylistically' It's really interesting I was watching their first younow from the filming flat in 2017 earlier today and they talk a lot about how people (not them, but their audience) feels emotionally attached to things about the dnp apartment, and how they're bringing all the stuff with them so don't worry. I have a lot of thoughts about them doing that and growing in their own style with the living flat, idk.

I really hope we get to see/hear stories about their house. Kind of wish they’d show us in the Sims if not IRL.

5:02- Dan has a moment deciding he actually maybe likes the vibrating sloth

How could he never have tried it before? There is a smutty fic about that sloth already!

6:22- 'You know what I feel like after all of these years, here we are, Dan and Phil, on YouTube together again, why not acknowledge the,, creativity of our audience and their unique way of celebrating,, their enjoyment of us.' I don't have any specific succinct thoughts, but I thought this was interesting.

I love that Dan seems to have made some peace with the Phan shipping. That’s at least how I interpret what he said about our “unique way of celebrating their enjoyment of us.”

7:06- Dan is ready to destroy his budding serious mental health author career before it even technically starts by playing this game.

Cheeky spon

7:21- 'Eins, zwei, drei, fünf, vier, acht, sie-' as a german speaker I am lmaoing
7:39- 'Have you got 5 or 6, b..uddy?' I feel like Phil was going to say something else (bitch?) but switched to buddy

He said they would each get 7 cards, but then dealt 6, leading to

7:43- 'The coke is hitting' 'Don't say that' this is the state of the amazingphil channel in 2021
7:47- First card: 'It's the end of the world; to sustain existence of the human race you mate with...'

8:38- 'Stick your appendage in that claw; save the world' Thanks for the most horrifying description of a handjob ever, Dan

LMAOOOO

9:23- ofc talking about clones Dan is immediately on to the important question of clone sex. His answer (yes) is the same as the dnpg video where he talks about it. Phil gives it a good think, in the end his answer is yes too.

I love that Phil says, “I’m trying to be honest.” Yes Phil live your truth!

9:41- Interesting small note, Dan uses they/them when talking about his clone self and Phil mirrors the use. idk why (if any reason at all) this is but I tend to be hypersensitive abt uses of they/them (shout out to being enby) and noticed it.

Interesting

10:52- Pic of Dan behind one direction,

Never saw that pic before, but heard the story. Love that after all these years more details still emerge

12:42- Phil's card: 'Thrusting your hips in front of a camera for the purposes of entertainment' RIP sexy endscreen dance. She is not missed.

I loved Dan’s sarcastic comments about the SED. He seems like he’s made peace with his past.

14:18- Phil mentions a party he went to at uni where there was a gay stripper and tells an anecdote with no punchline.
15:16- Dan's card: 'A sexually ambiguous nerd' which is still true
15:22- Phil's card: 'A full time internet homo' makes them both laugh

16:37- Dan: 'It's my job to be inappropriate and chaotic, Phil. You're gonna throw the world into unbalencedness!' Phil: 'We're in the dark timeline' imo we're in the good timeline, moving into a bright new era of unhinged Phil and I'm here for it

I definitely agree that Phil showing more of his true self is the good timeline. Prior to this video I rewatched Phil’s videos since coming out, and there are so many gems!

17:05- Dan has a mental breakdown caused by this, many existential questions including 'Is this undermining what we're working towards?'

I love the use of we in this

18:01- 'We crafted our whole goddamn place and it's tasteful' These boys really have put a lot into this and are proud of it.

Hopefully proud enough to show it off in some form!

Phew that was a lot, I would love seeing y'all's comments, thoughts, other timestamps!! Also, it wasn't specifically mentioned, do we think liveshows start this Tuesday?

I think so, otherwise a date probably would have been mentioned. Yay!
I'm not ready.
"Rub those freckles all over me!" --Daniel Howell
shan
morning quiff

kavat wrote: Mon Feb 22, 2021 7:25 am Sorry for quoting my own tweet but
This face? Unnecessary.
I'm obsessed with Phil's reaction to that moment. He knows it's true, we know it's true and some lucky winner will get the picture that saw it all.
Susanisnotafish wrote: Mon Feb 22, 2021 7:50 am

Hopefully proud enough to show it off in some form!
From the photos they've shown us so far, I fully expect to only see the filming room and that one angle under the stairs. It seems like that's the designated fan portion of the house :lol:

From my third watch-through I have to say, while they both looked great, Phil's eyes were poppin'. This video shot my productivity to hell today but my mental health is A+. Thank you deppy for giving the people not what they want but what they need.
chiccola
sofa crease

Catallena wrote: Sun Feb 21, 2021 11:33 pm Just this week I was wondering whether I should delete Stereo but didn't just in case (not that it ever worked properly for me but that's not the point).
unlurking to say that stereo didn't work properly for me either (sound kept cutting out!) until I switched my language to English!

Go to: Profile>Settings>Language>English :)
chiccola
sofa crease

inanerat wrote: Mon Feb 22, 2021 1:21 am 7:39- 'Have you got 5 or 6, b..uddy?' I feel like Phil was going to say something else (bitch?) but switched to buddy
babe! :lol: :lol: :lol:
fruitcriminals
rainbow nerd

I had to watch this three times before deciding my fave bits.

Which are

1. that 2021 Phil is my favourite human, he is a joy to watch *and* looks absolutely delicious in a white tee and denim jacket.

2. from 18:17 of the video we are blessed with nearly a full minute (including the ice crunch staring) of Dan just zoning out the camera and replying only to Phil or in the case of 18:17 not even bothering to reply and drinking to forget instead.

3. Everyone else's fave 'I frickin did that' part.

4. Phil zooming in just after 'how could I forget the sex/sechs - he zooms in on his hand but I absolutely have no idea why? Are we supposed to be able to read what's on that card? Is this a secret gang sign? Will I ever understand?

5. edited to add - Phil calling the whole of buzzfeed a bitch.
Last edited by fruitcriminals on Mon Feb 22, 2021 10:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
Levitating
#relatable

scientia wrote: Mon Feb 22, 2021 1:48 am Just loving that Dan was turned towards Phil for most of the video.
I was noticing their physicality and actually, to me it seemed that Phil was leaning towards Dan/the centre, while Dan was leaning away? :shrug:

Phil was being so open (and chaotic) in mentioning Phan (as in, their shipping name, used by people who think they are together), mentioning "the things the [marvel pictures] have seen", the chewing ice comment & all so other many things.

You guys know better: had Phil ever so openly joked about their relationship/phan-things? I feel like any joke has been mostly accidental and immediately after he has always made sure to make a disgusted/discomforted face.
Now it would almost seem like he is "testing the water", understanding what Dan is comfortable with, as if to slowly bring the conversation towards "we are a couple" (one day in the future)?
Because in the past, Dan has been the really defensive one, thus Phil had had to adapt and conceal himself for him because he was not ready to come out. Flirty Phil (he was so flirty in his own channel/before Dan/at the beginning with Dan) had to contain himself, stop showing this side of him because it would have fuelled the gay-discourse Dan was not comfortable with.
Now it is back and he is pushing limits all of a sudden!

2022 is coming. I cannot believe it.
somelikeitpink
living flop

I just realized I last posted in 2019 and even then it was one comment only... seems they keep on drawing me back in with their JOINT CONTENT!!!!

My best friend texted me last night when I was half asleep already and said I need TO WATCH IT and BOY WAS I NOT DISAPPOINTED??? I first thought that the lapdancing comment was my favourite but god there were SO MANY gems?????

I need to lie down and then rewatch it. And then rewatch it again.
I am not sure I will survive a twice weekly podcast.
AltMay
glabella

All I've ever wanted was a podcast and now i'm... Fucking hell never thought the time would come, even if i have to download stereo for the third time 🤡

That video was everything. I'm ecstatic. I love them so much ;-;

The world is an amazing place, look at it instead of your flaws.
alittledizzy
actual demon phannie
actual demon phannie

christyimnotred wrote: Mon Feb 22, 2021 7:24 am I hadn't realized how much I missed them! I thought I'd moved on.
somelikeitpink wrote: Mon Feb 22, 2021 10:56 am I just realized I last posted in 2019 and even then it was one comment only... seems they keep on drawing me back in with their JOINT CONTENT!!!!

My best friend texted me last night when I was half asleep already and said I need TO WATCH IT and BOY WAS I NOT DISAPPOINTED??? I first thought that the lapdancing comment was my favourite but god there were SO MANY gems?????

I need to lie down and then rewatch it. And then rewatch it again.
I am not sure I will survive a twice weekly podcast.
Christy and Steffi!! OMG I am loving some familiar old faces showing back up! You've should give some impressions on how this new era feels to people not active in the fandom, if you're up for it!
obscureDnPreference
procrastinator
Pronouns: she/her/hers

Haven't been on this forum in years but that video yesterday!! And buying a house!!

I was really active here in 2017 when it was all moving discourse. It's all come to fruition. :stan:
"This is not children's television. I'm 26, I'm depressed, and I need edgy jokes to cope with my anxiety."
Daniel Howell, 10/30/17