Dan & Phil Part 99: OnlyPhans

Our two favourite full time internet nerds who never go outside!
alittledizzy
actual demon phannie
actual demon phannie
Pronouns: she/her

The hole saga, for posterity:
rizzo
unduly facetious
unduly facetious

Mod Note

Hi folks!

You may have noticed a slight change in our header today. This is the result of a permanent* decision made by your collective mod team.

Given some of the feedback regarding Dan and Phil's most recent content, it only felt right that we take the forum and bring it back to its phandom roots. Consistently, we as a team - and I'm sure you all as users - have found that phandom has been lacking. Where has all of the good content gone? Why is everything suddenly clean lines and mature conversation? We want the whiskers back.

As such, moving forward, this forum will no longer be discussing current content. We ask that you please only discuss videos published prior to 2016 - the height of Dan and Phil's fame and glory. Please also ensure you're bringing back appropriate emoji usage.

:garbage: The trash cans are here for a reason - because we are all phan trash. Whip out those phan goggles while you're at it! :phangoggles2: Here are a few other important emojis we encourage you to utilize: :lion: :whiskers: :tabinof: :tinfoil:

If your friend or online acquaintance gets a shoutout in today's Stereo show, posting their name in all caps is the only appropriate response.

We hope you understand this decision does not come lightly and has been months in the making. But we think it's the best one for this forum moving forward.

For anyone with concerns - we hear you. You're saying "no", but your eyes say yes! Thank you for the support!

*permanent in the same way dan's heterosexuality was

alittledizzy
actual demon phannie
actual demon phannie

And this means that we can show some TRUE APPRECIATION for Phil's genius.... by revisiting the best video he's ever made.

Also catch that he tagged Dan at the end?? Guys I think they might be more than just platonic flatmates for convenience. :phangoggles:
Secretstanner
truth bomb

Hi new poster here. I found this forum when I saw searching found screenshots about Dan and Phil being bi (which are obviously fake btw). I’ve been reading for a few days now going back and I just want to start of by saying I don’t ship deppy! Okay. And I think is embarrassing that a bunch of grown adults would ever try and say they are dating. Shipping is so gross. They are platonic straight best friends. What don’t you get? You think Dan and Phil would actually date? They don’t have any chemistry. You saw 2012 and I don’t think they ever recovered from everyone making up stories. I actually don’t think they live together anymore either. I think Dan just comes over to do liveshows and the sims videos because I go to college with someone who knows someone who actually has been dating dan for two years now. And I know she would never lie to me. Also phil did actually have a girlfriend when Dan and Phil first met because this was what I was told.

You need to take off the phan Goggles. I saw everyone trying to say when Dan and Phil went to japan that they shared a bed but there is clearly two beds. Anyway I share beds with my best friends all the time it doesn’t mean anything. I doubt they will actually ever go again, it was probably a last real holiday because after the tour they will go their separate ways. I know you will try and ban me but I’m just telling the truth and if you can’t handle it then whatever.
glitterintheair
phillluminati

I heard a rumor about Dan and Phil dating their managers, is that true? I saw some pics of Phil hanging out with Marianne and idk how to feel :/. Like, on one hand I’d totally respect it but on the other I’d be sad because I really like Phan, although I know it’ll never be real, but a girl can dream! Especially because yeah, after TATINOF there’s a high chance they’ll go separate ways, so I wanna bathe in the delusion ‘till it last, I guess.
I'm a winter flower underground, always thirsty for summer rain.
Catallena
classy cat lady
classy cat lady

Pretty sure Dan is dating Lucy Hale though. :D

Twitter *•.(★).•* Tumblr
Bookworman355
phillion/danosaur <//3

glitterintheair wrote: Thu Apr 01, 2021 7:40 am I heard a rumor about Dan and Phil dating their managers, is that true? I saw some pics of Phil hanging out with Marianne and idk how to feel :/. Like, on one hand I’d totally respect it but on the other I’d be sad because I really like Phan, although I know it’ll never be real, but a girl can dream! Especially because yeah, after TATINOF there’s a high chance they’ll go separate ways, so I wanna bathe in the delusion ‘till it last, I guess.
I’m crafting
they can’t go separate ways :sadgarbage:
starsandshards
living flop

Catallena wrote: Thu Apr 01, 2021 9:47 am Pretty sure Dan is dating Lucy Hale though. :D

omg he looks so happy there!! they're a perfect couple <3 :hearteyes: :hearteyes: :hearteyes: #goals
Catallena
classy cat lady
classy cat lady

The Game xDDD

sorry i just had to lololol

anyway, when do y'all think we're getting a new fantastic foursome video?
Twitter *•.(★).•* Tumblr
missemma
#teamshavedsides
#teamshavedsides

We all know Dan and Phil are totally p-l-a-t-o-n-i-c

:rofl:
:prideheart: :gayaf: :prideheart:
Secretstanner
truth bomb

Catallena wrote: Thu Apr 01, 2021 1:21 pm The Game xDDD

I mean obviously Chris doesn’t even talk to them anymore because they have had a big falling out. I think the problem was Dan. Phil is such a smol bean and Dan just takes advantage of him. Phil knows that if he didn’t have Dan there then no one would care. It’s sad but it’s true. I have heard a lot about Dan being really rude in real life. Like people that have been friends with Phil in the past have said stuff online about him in a stream. He’s clearly doesn’t like anyone trying to be friends with Phil. I think it’s sad because Phil would have so many friends back in the day. Dan took Phil away from Charlie and I bet Phil still gets upset thinking he could be with him and not Dan. Honestly Phil just needs to cut Dan off I know he’s scared that he won’t get any views but Dan is such a downer these days. He hardly even uploads anymore he clearly hates being a YouTuber and just does it to make money :tabinof: I bought the book but I didn’t buy it for Dan. I’m only gonna read Phils parts I’m hoping to get tickets to the london show and I’m gonna wear whiskers! What about you guys? Are you gonna come dressed as Dil because I saw some people talking about it online it’s so original
alittledizzy
actual demon phannie
actual demon phannie

Secretstanner wrote: Thu Apr 01, 2021 1:46 pm
Catallena wrote: Thu Apr 01, 2021 1:21 pm The Game xDDD

I mean obviously Chris doesn’t even talk to them anymore because they have had a big falling out. I think the problem was Dan. Phil is such a smol bean and Dan just takes advantage of him. Phil knows that if he didn’t have Dan there then no one would care. It’s sad but it’s true. I have heard a lot about Dan being really rude in real life. Like people that have been friends with Phil in the past have said stuff online about him in a stream. He’s clearly doesn’t like anyone trying to be friends with Phil. I think it’s sad because Phil would have so many friends back in the day. Dan took Phil away from Charlie and I bet Phil still gets upset thinking he could be with him and not Dan. Honestly Phil just needs to cut Dan off I know he’s scared that he won’t get any views but Dan is such a downer these days. He hardly even uploads anymore he clearly hates being a YouTuber and just does it to make money :tabinof: I bought the book but I didn’t buy it for Dan. I’m only gonna read Phils parts I’m hoping to get tickets to the london show and I’m gonna wear whiskers! What about you guys? Are you gonna come dressed as Dil because I saw some people talking about it online it’s so original
Can't believe I don't get to see them til they come back to the US but I'm ABSOLUTELY going to wear whiskers. I also have my danosaur and phillion t-shirt!! XD

ALSO we talk about how DAPG hit a million subscribers SO FAST??? I can't wait for them to keep uploading a video every single week during tour.

inanerat
eclipse shirt
Pronouns: he/she/they

I just wanted to jump on here and say, I don't think Phil and Dan get enough credit for how two straight guys can be really close friends, you know? Seems like everyone has their :phangoggles2: on so tight they can't appreciate them as they truly are, two platonic best mates hanging out. And while they have some funny moments, they're honestly not that special or entertaining they're just like every other duo of straight white gamer nerds that have a following just 'cause they've been on the internet for a while. TBH it seems like so many people just watch them for the ship :/ I mean sorry to blow inevitable holes in this ship but there's no way they'll still be living and making videos together into their 30s. :roll: get real.

And people spend all this time trying to read into their sexualities when they're obviously straight? Like Dan even tweeted about 'liking vagina' once FFS. I hate it when people go on about how they can't be straight 'cause like,, as a straight nerdy guy I really relate to them too much for them to be gay and representation like them is so rare these days. And before you go vaugeposting about how I'm homophobic or something, I literally have a gay friend and he said he would never act like them with a boy he liked.

But you all can keep your :phangoggles3: on for now if you want. One day in 2019 or something they'll get ripped off and you'll be crying then, I guess :rofl:
:transheart: :transheart: :transheart:
alittledizzy
actual demon phannie
actual demon phannie

PHIL REPLIED TO SMOSH!!!1! I LOVE WHEN MY FAVES INTERACT even though smosh is definitely the youtube duo that will last sry2say.
I do think that was a typo though he probably meant to put OWL SLIDE bc Phil is an uwu cinnamon roll and probably doesn't even know what sex is LMFAO I just can't imagine him having sex with anyone sorry.
laurenbacall
delia smith

you mean people actually watch those guys? LOL

i'm just here for delia smith. she's the true legend
Secretstanner
truth bomb

Guys I’ve been thinking.. I know this is a bit of a stretch but what if Dan and Phil come out as a couple on the first night of tatinof. I mean it seems perfect and I’ve been really getting the vibe from their videos recently. Remember in akinator they skipped one of the questions. I think it was a hint about them being a couple because they knew we would see that one of the questions was skipped. It’s clearly a hint they are ready. I think they won’t outright say it but maybe they will somehow kiss behind a screen so we can see a shadow of them making out. I dunno it’s just a theory :sherlock:

Can’t wait for Phils younow show tonight I’m hoping to get a Phil notice because it’s my birthday. Spam the chat to help me get a shout out guys
madzilla84
eclipse shirt

:laptoprat:

Haven’t been on here for a while and now I get why!! :wahh: *Every* time I come on here or anywhere else it’s just endless gross speculation, can’t we just enjoy the vids without all this weird shipping, like it isn’t bad enough on tumblr smh :tsk:

Anyway I was wondering if anyone thought maaaaaaybe the boiz might be planning to have Dil and Tabitha get married???? :please: I think it seems waaaaay too soon but they seem quite keen! :hearteyes: (I think it’s actually because they have it on their minds ... i read somewhere that there might be a RL proposal soon! I wonder if we’ll ever find out the name of Phil’s mystery woman?? I bet it will be so cute when we do!! :xoxo: )

We deffo need something to keep us going seeing as it looks like they’re never gonna finish Undertale :wahh: :sleepypuppy:
blackbirddan.tumblr.com
kay
phabergé

that monster pops video was really racy i can't imagine them getting racier than that can you all?
sweetlyphan
delia smith

unpopular opinion but i think dan and phil might be in love #phanisreal
:prideheart2:
missemma
#teamshavedsides
#teamshavedsides

I’ve studied the pumpkin spice pumpkin cookies video about 25 times and that is definitely Dan’s handprint on Phils bum. I have measured the finger distance and it definitely doesn’t match Phils.

TAKE THAT ANTIS.
Levitating
#relatable

:rofl: I'm dying and I cannot keep up w you guys

Can I hope for some clarification of the Lucy Hale girlfriend theory? Where and how did it develop? Seems to random!
missemma
#teamshavedsides
#teamshavedsides

Dan and Phil want to join in 👀
rizzo
unduly facetious
unduly facetious

is anyone else just absolutely obsessed with their hair? phil's is just PERFECT. :faint:
alittledizzy
actual demon phannie
actual demon phannie

JOINT LIVESHOW I'M CRAFTING
flarequake
not an airport stalker
Pronouns: She/her

missemma wrote: Thu Apr 01, 2021 7:16 pm I’ve studied the pumpkin spice pumpkin cookies video about 25 times and that is definitely Dan’s handprint on Phils bum. I have measured the finger distance and it definitely doesn’t match Phils.

TAKE THAT ANTIS.
I’ve been loving all of these but this one really made me :rofl: my mum even heard me through her tv headphones. Oh, Phil’s bum, floury handprint, finger-distance measuring. And I watched that video so much just cos it’s the best, most sparky baking video ever, aah, loved it. Bless you all for such larks, these are all so funny. I gotta get back here and keep up better.