Dan & Phil Part 99: OnlyPhans

Our two favourite full time internet nerds who never go outside!
alittledizzy
actual demon phannie
actual demon phannie
Pronouns: she/her

Say goodbye to everything in this image (apart from Dan) because WE’RE FINALLY MOVING

(AD) Thank you to everyone who has listened to us on @stereo for the last 8 weeks!! We’re going live at 9pm tonight for a fun FINALE show and you can listen back to them any time on our profiles (link in bio)
rizzo
unduly facetious
unduly facetious

I love. So much. About the things. Dan and Phil choose to be.
onceinaugust
rainbow nerd

Weren't they supposed to give away the pixel mirror and iron man picture as a perk for downloading stereo or did I just imagine that? Or is that just a very old picture of when they first moved all of their stuff into the filming flat?
"You loved it, you want to do it more."
"Alright"
kavat
pastel persona

onceinaugust wrote: Thu Apr 15, 2021 6:47 pm Weren't they supposed to give away the pixel mirror and iron man picture as a perk for downloading stereo or did I just imagine that? Or is that just a very old picture of when they first moved all of their stuff into the filming flat?
Dan's AI art is in the background so it's new. They're probably just leaving it to the last minute, or maybe we'll never hear of it again like the rize raffle.

Just give me the cube lads, I'll take good care of it.
Catallena
classy cat lady
classy cat lady

I'm not ready for it to end :sobs:
Twitter *•.(★).•* Tumblr
onceinaugust
rainbow nerd

I'm sure it's part of the spon, but love giving more than a minute of dead air to people who don't have the money to subscribe, especially when it's the last show?
"You loved it, you want to do it more."
"Alright"
alittledizzy
actual demon phannie
actual demon phannie

onceinaugust wrote: Thu Apr 15, 2021 8:07 pm I'm sure it's part of the spon, but love giving more than a minute of dead air to people who don't have the money to subscribe, especially when it's the last show?
Kinda hilarious though clearly unintentional, Phil just fucked up and couldn't get it turned off! But if anyone is curious all they said is that they're giving away a bonus cube at the end.
inanerat
eclipse shirt
Pronouns: he/she/they

rizzo! fashion is pain
:transheart: :transheart: :transheart:
rizzo
unduly facetious
unduly facetious

inanerat wrote: Thu Apr 15, 2021 8:10 pm rizzo! fashion is pain
ugh, fine. FINE! i'll keep the silk shirts!!! dan said so.

:happytears:
liola
rankussy

Their house has a bridge?? Up a hill??? They were always on moving hill??

Dan and Phil we gotta talk you never participated to the monthly assembly WHERE'S MY TAXES
Will probably never be over the BONCAS and the beauty of Phil Lester.

Official Moving Hill Mayor
plinthofmylife
janice from the shop

Apparently Phil has convinced Dan (after maybe losing a Mario Kart bet) to appear on his channel "one last time" and Dan "doesn't really like what Phil is suggesting".
Phanshy
cheeky #spon

plinthofmylife wrote: Thu Apr 15, 2021 8:55 pm Apparently Phil has convinced Dan (after maybe losing a Mario Kart bet) to appear on his channel "one last time" and Dan "doesn't really like what Phil is suggesting".
I was thrown by the "one last time" bit . I thought I'd misheard it.
rizzo
unduly facetious
unduly facetious

I'll always cherish February - April 2021. What a time it was to be alive and tuned into Stereo.
Becky.rigby
living flop

plinthofmylife wrote: Thu Apr 15, 2021 8:55 pm Apparently Phil has convinced Dan (after maybe losing a Mario Kart bet) to appear on his channel "one last time" and Dan "doesn't really like what Phil is suggesting".
One last time, whatttt? :’( nooo. I feel sad now, I will miss having the shows to look forward to, knowing after a bad day at work that Dan and Phil would be there every Tuesday and Thursday at 9pm. Took me back to the liveshow days
Last edited by Becky.rigby on Thu Apr 15, 2021 9:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
plinthofmylife
janice from the shop

rizzo wrote: Thu Apr 15, 2021 9:01 pm I'll always cherish February - April 2021. What a time it was to be alive and tuned into Stereo.
I gotta say, as someone who is -8 or -9 hours behind London Time, it has been terrible for my productivity at work on Tuesday/Thursday afternoons, but it's been fabulous to have something unimportant to look forward to twice a week!
alittledizzy
actual demon phannie
actual demon phannie

Phanshy wrote: Thu Apr 15, 2021 8:59 pm
I was thrown by the "one last time" bit . I thought I'd misheard it.
They really sent opposing messages there - Phil said Dan will pop up on his channel so I really feel like this wasn't be a "last time" situation? Maybe I'm wrong/naive but I feel like if that were the messaging Phil wouldn't have phrased it like he did.

Also popping back in to say I absolutely expect there to be a video ft Dan on Phil's channel when the book comes out promoting it.
madzilla84
eclipse shirt

He said 'one more time' which i took to mean an additional time during this period, and then after that who knows, because it'll be moving/book/projects time, but probably at some point.
blackbirddan.tumblr.com
tinnie
delia smith

Oh my god I've just realized I missed today's show! I totally spaced out on what day it is and what it means. I feel like such an idiot because I've listened to every single one live :facepalm2:
Can't wait for it to be on youtuber because I don't wanna deal with the app now. But I guess at least this means I've moved on to accepting that the shows will be over.
fruitcriminals
rainbow nerd

I had to lmao at the back street boys 'am i sexuallll' and Dan saying nooo ooo. Me and Mr FC every time he says that.

But by far my most whiplash moment... 'you just got cucked' I fucking choked on my lil jasmine tea. Dan. Babe. LMAOOOO.
plinthofmylife
janice from the shop

alittledizzy wrote: Thu Apr 15, 2021 9:05 pm Also popping back in to say I absolutely expect there to be a video ft Dan on Phil's channel when the book comes out promoting it.
100%. I really hope that dan does SOMETHING on his channel because I find it hilarious that he has a book coming out on a month and he still has not even announced it on his *own* youtube channel. Hilarious but also totally predictable for dan.
Bookworman355
phillion/danosaur <//3

I kinda feel like “one last time” means as in I’m getting one more piece of content out of him while he’ll still tolerate it (in a joking way). “One last time” in this weird stereo dnp era.
rizzo
unduly facetious
unduly facetious

Things I'm Currently Exceptionally Haunted By:

1. Is Dan going to be in Phil's "Answering Questions I Usually Avoid" video or a different one?
a. If so, why? :ninja:

That's it. That's the list.
hello9217
flower crown

rizzo wrote: Thu Apr 15, 2021 11:08 pm Things I'm Currently Exceptionally Haunted By:

1. Is Dan going to be in Phil's "Answering Questions I Usually Avoid" video or a different one?

With how much tops only bar has stuck and how dan said he was very unsure about it my guess is baking video making the tops of cupcakes
inanerat
eclipse shirt
Pronouns: he/she/they

hello9217 wrote: Thu Apr 15, 2021 11:27 pm
rizzo wrote: Thu Apr 15, 2021 11:08 pm Things I'm Currently Exceptionally Haunted By:

With how much tops only bar has stuck and how dan said he was very unsure about it my guess is baking video making the tops of cupcakes
my guess (or dream??) is haircutting video, since they've also mentioned cutting each other's hair a few times, and needing a haircut again

although as London opens up they may just go out for that so idk

i'm still holding onto my bare thread of hope after Phil did his haircutting video on his own last year
:transheart: :transheart: :transheart:
alittledizzy
actual demon phannie
actual demon phannie

inanerat wrote: Fri Apr 16, 2021 12:41 am
hello9217 wrote: Thu Apr 15, 2021 11:27 pm

my guess (or dream??) is haircutting video, since they've also mentioned cutting each other's hair a few times, and needing a haircut again

although as London opens up they may just go out for that so idk

i'm still holding onto my bare thread of hope after Phil did his haircutting video on his own last year
I wouldn't object if they wanted to blow the dust off of their copy of The Sims and just... you know... recreate their new place but on there? Wouldn't give away any location and since we know they built it wall for wall it's not like there are floor plans available people can use to pinpoint it!