Dan & Phil Part 100: full-time internet homowners

Our two favourite full time internet nerds who never go outside!
shan
morning quiff

madzilla84 wrote: Thu Jun 10, 2021 10:52 am - Any/all of the house building/decorating Sims eps
Oooh big +1 to this! Especially Boys in the Big City, all the references to their Manchester days...

A few others that I’ve remembered:
The final google feud
Can Dan and Phil survive fortnight
Beasty banggang
AmazingDan
Dan and Tyler play never have I ever
Internet Trivia (Connor Franta; mainly for the daddy moment tbh)

They’ve never collaborated much with other YouTubers have they :lol:
susan2
rainbow nerd

alittledizzy wrote: Wed Jun 09, 2021 10:00 pm Okay it's that time of year where I'm making the playlists for 30 hours of Dan and I always love the suggestions I get here so I gotta ask.. what video has your favorite Dan in it? I don't mean your favorite "Dan video" - it can be anything - a Phil video, a gaming video, on someone else's channel, an interview, something from SAP or the radio. Just like, what makes you think quintessential Dan, where Dan shines the most and makes you love him lots.
some random ones that spring to mind today -
-Dan cooking a thai green curry (I always come back to this one)
- fav thing that has happened as a result of internet success (young-ness and genuine-ness)
- farfetch'd quest in Hong Kong (the high from that tour life despite illness, that lift selfie, the confidence in public, sweaty dan, tell me you love it)
- festive ditl (no explanation needed)
-the accidental liveshow (i'm f*cking sideways like an idiot :lol: )
-Nick Jonas - Teen Awards (trying to impress and achieving it)
+ anytime he's expressing his love for candles
+ generally any liveshow during ii where he's thriving on that purposeful energy and loving travelling and talking about their new adventures

also how much has dan changed in 10 years might be a nice reflective one for the occasion
alittledizzy
actual demon phannie
actual demon phannie
Pronouns: she/her

shan
morning quiff

I've completely lost track of dates recently so I was surprised by Dan's twitter b'day balloon thingy this morning. I'm now super excited for Phil's annual b'day photo post! So much has happened for them this past year so hopefully we'll get some good behind-the-scenes pics. Moving and/or the new house, author Dan, uncle Dan (less likely but I can dream)... I'm counting on Philly to give us the goods!
lefthandedism
simply stressed bisexual
simply stressed bisexual

Happy Birthday, Dan! :birthday:
"If you're left-handed, ask a friend."
"Why am I left-handed?"
"Everybody makes mistakes."
Levitating
#relatable

I love days like this where I can scroll for longer (unfortunately, not infinitely!) through dnp tags and found such incredible content *______*! I LOVE all these fanarts and creative stuff the phandom produces <3

ooh, and happy birthday Dan!! :prideheart2: Thank you for letting me find a place where to be queer is is the norm, nothing exceptional :rainbowtears:
alittledizzy
actual demon phannie
actual demon phannie

If you want to celebrate some more join us in a few hours for Dan's birthday marathon! I'll post the link again when it's closer to time, but it'll be at caracal.club/PhandomWatch when it starts!

We have a lot of prizes this time, for people that both can and can't donate. In the past we gave out fanworks prizes for people that couldn't but we changed it up a little this year so now those people will be in raffles for smaller gift cards and prizes while people that do donate are in raffles for bigger gift cards!
fruitcriminals
rainbow nerd

alittledizzy
actual demon phannie
actual demon phannie

They are ridiculous and I love them a very impossible amount. Also is it just me or did he not even pick really bad pics this time? Aside from the first one they're not that unflattering.
Levitating
#relatable

alittledizzy wrote: Fri Jun 11, 2021 1:36 pm If you want to celebrate some more join us in a few hours for Dan's birthday marathon! I'll post the link again when it's closer to time, but it'll be at caracal.club/PhandomWatch when it starts!

We have a lot of prizes this time, for people that both can and can't donate. In the past we gave out fanworks prizes for people that couldn't but we changed it up a little this year so now those people will be in raffles for smaller gift cards and prizes while people that do donate are in raffles for bigger gift cards!
How does this work? When I go to that link doesn't show me anything? :(

As for Phil's tweet... :rainbowtears:
alittledizzy
actual demon phannie
actual demon phannie

Levitating wrote: Fri Jun 11, 2021 4:36 pm
alittledizzy wrote: Fri Jun 11, 2021 1:36 pm If you want to celebrate some more join us in a few hours for Dan's birthday marathon! I'll post the link again when it's closer to time, but it'll be at caracal.club/PhandomWatch when it starts!

How does this work? When I go to that link doesn't show me anything? :(

As for Phil's tweet... :rainbowtears:
It's open now!!
Catallena
classy cat lady
classy cat lady

:rainbowsparkle1: :hbd: :prideheart2: :birthday: HAPPY 30TH BIRTHDAY TO OUR DANNY BOIII :birthday: :prideheart2: :hbd: :rainbowsparkle1:
The 'this weirdo' thing has such couple vibes literally how DARE they.
He's cute. And that birthday cake couldn't be more him.

Interesting wall btw 👀
Twitter *•.(★).•* Tumblr
Catallena
classy cat lady
classy cat lady

I take it back he's not cute at all.
Twitter *•.(★).•* Tumblr
alittledizzy
actual demon phannie
actual demon phannie

He looks splotchy and his eyes are red like he's been crying and I hate how soft that makes me feel toward him.
Levitating
#relatable

It has been so hot in London these days, though, and he's directly under the sun, almost.

That wall/table give me bakery shop vibes to me!
fruitcriminals
rainbow nerd

I had to laugh at Dan's caption, honestly, I'd not be surprised if mooken's put him on mute.
shan
morning quiff

Levitating wrote: Fri Jun 11, 2021 7:41 pm It has been so hot in London these days, though, and he's directly under the sun, almost.

That wall/table give me bakery shop vibes to me!
One of his Twitter replies suggests it’s a feature wall in the new place.
alittledizzy
actual demon phannie
actual demon phannie

god that cake looks AMAZING

Also yeah I'm pretty sure it's a wall! I also don't see any direct sun so I think he was just feeling some big feelings. <3
shan
morning quiff

fruitcriminals wrote: Fri Jun 11, 2021 4:09 pm
Idk if it's just me but I feel a little 'meh' about these photo choices. Maybe it's just that last year we got a joint selfie after so long without seeing them together? My expectations were probably also too high thinking we'd get some kind of behind the scenes shots from all the big things that have been happening to them recently. The one posted to Phil's insta story was by far the best one.

The cake photos are v. cute though
inanerat
eclipse shirt
Pronouns: he/she/they

God, these pictures really make me all emotional thinking about them just having fun together. I think the insta story one is my favorite. Just like,, they really have something special where despite spending nearly every single day of the past 10 years with each other in both their personal and work lives they're so fucking happy and enjoy just hanging out and goofing around, making faces, putting funny things on their heads, etc.

Also that Phil likes just taking random pictures of Dan, idk why it gets me but it's just so sweet. :rainbowtears:

Thirdly, looking through the past years of birthday tweet pictures I was having a good laugh about how consistent they are in where they sit and stuff. Not just in videos where it's helpful for consistency but in their everyday lives; Dan is always on the left side of the couch, Phil is always on the left side of the bed, etc. Some disgustingly domestic shit.
:transheart: :transheart: :transheart:
Catallena
classy cat lady
classy cat lady

GAY UNCLES GAY UNCLES GAY UNCLES :prideheart2:
Twitter *•.(★).•* Tumblr
kavat
pastel persona

Uncle Dan :rainbowtears:
shan
morning quiff

inanerat wrote: Sat Jun 12, 2021 12:36 am God, these pictures really make me all emotional thinking about them just having fun together. I think the insta story one is my favorite. Just like,, they really have something special where despite spending nearly every single day of the past 10 years with each other in both their personal and work lives they're so fucking happy and enjoy just hanging out and goofing around, making faces, putting funny things on their heads, etc.
Just me then :lol:

I’m genuinely shaken at “six months of being an uncle” actually being acknowledged publicly. Sure, there’s the plausible deniability of close friend “uncles” but they’d be completely aware that no one’s going to take it that way. He is fully-fledged Uncle Dan :rainbowtears:
kavat
pastel persona

I realized that Cornelia's photo is in front of that funky wall from Dan's cake photo. They got to celebrate together <3
fruitcriminals
rainbow nerd

I adore those pics and their family is so cute, loving M&C's matching hair <3

I'm glad she did that caption, when he called Freja Phil's niece that time it just...grated weirdly on me (perhaps that was just me).