Dan & Phil Part 100: full-time internet homowners

Our two favourite full time internet nerds who never go outside!
fioebae
drama llama
Pronouns: she/her

:gayaf: Uncle Dan :gayaf:
masterofgeometry
squish

I love dan's cake flavour (cookies and cream is awesome) but I did have to do a double take, I legit thought he was about to go to town on a cinder block :rofl: :rofl:
Levitating
#relatable

uncle! :o :rainbowtears: :rainbowtears: :rainbowtears:
Totally true that close friends are uncles and also totally true that we will see it in a partner-of-the-uncle-by-blood kind of way :lol: <3
And Freja is perfect: a ginger w a super cool name :loveeyes:

Also, are those '10 years of friendship' referring to Dan and Cornelia/Martin's friendship? Could be, right? Because DnP have known each other for longer now.

I see the sun on the floor! It's entering from a window/door. If that is their home though, we have noticed that they are air-con inside, so perhaps you're right. I wonder how it must feel to turn 30 during a pandemic (meetings are allowed but all is not yet normal) after a coming out like the one he had and for the reasons he had. He did mention that it was hilarious (in a sarcastic way) how he was ready to live his life as a 'baby gay' but then the pandemic hit :rofl: I wonder if this makes it particularly bittersweet?
If he was emotional, if he allowed himself to be emotional in that situation (in front of Martin and Cornelia) to me means that he feels super comfortable w them but also incredible... scared? Happy? Internally I mean. One can accomplish so many things and still feel like trash. I hope he doesn't <3
alittledizzy
actual demon phannie
actual demon phannie

Uncle Dan!!! Oh that one got me.
alittledizzy
actual demon phannie
actual demon phannie

The 30 our marathon is still going if anyone wants to join for some videos! We also have lots of gift cards and other prizes left to give out.

Dan also tweeted about the fundraiser :prideheart2:
LAshleigh
rainbow nerd

I was not prepared to wake up to the Uncle Dan post. Heart melted :rainbowtears:

Thank you so much to whoever is involved in PhandomWatch/PhandomGives, the stream and fundraiser have been lovely so far :prideheart2:
Levitating
#relatable

I'm the midst of completing an essay so I was no able to follow, but I felt it in the background for the night and it was so nice <3 Thank you for the PandomWatch event!
shan
morning quiff

Yes, a big thanks to everyone who hosted and helped out with the 30-hour long (!!) stream. My internet gave out in the end there but I had a great time watching Dan vids and chatting with everyone. Awesome job from everyone involved!
fruitcriminals
rainbow nerd

Nice to know even Dan does tipsy and emotional midnight tweets
I'm giving this an automatic A for not containing the words death or daddy and an A* for actually being very sweet and genuine
shan
morning quiff

So I have a twitter I use as a full-time lurker of celebs/things I like and after the stream I’ve been thinking that it might be nice to follow some of you lovely people and use it to actually be ‘social’ :lol:

I added my account to the stalk a phan thread but it hasn’t been used in almost two years and I don’t know who many of the posters are! I’d love to follow people who’re actually active on the forum nowadays <3
Levitating
#relatable

Aw, that's so sweet, from Dan and from you @Shan, too! <3

So basically Dan has answered my question. He feels better because he came out.

Everyone says it feels much better afterwards, but how do you convince yourself that it's time to do it? How do you gather that strength? I'd love to listen from him - and all of you.
Catallena
classy cat lady
classy cat lady

Some more pictures of the cake

And this Instagram Story
Twitter *•.(★).•* Tumblr
shan
morning quiff

Catallena wrote: Mon Jun 14, 2021 2:25 am Some more pictures of the cake

And this Instagram Story
That cake is an actual work of art. Also, the sponge was ‘black velvet’ which has to be the most Dan thing ever.

I’m feeling a bit soft at the insta story thanking both of them as well but I can’t really explain why? Maybe just the acknowledgment (not matter how obvious) that Phil ordered it for him? Idk.
alittledizzy
actual demon phannie
actual demon phannie

So this year Dan's birthday brought us: a new ridiculous yet fond tweet/photoset from Phil, bonus instagram photo, a set of photos of Dan with Derek and the rosy patch on full display looking gorgeous and happy, our first reference to Dan being Freja's uncle, a new look at a fun wall of the forever home, Phil buying Dan a cake that is gorgeous and so DAN and also from a woman owned small business (hell yeah, go boys), a normal and a sincere tweet from Dan, Hector and Thomas Sanders continuing to both be half in love with Dan, and PhandomGives raising almost £3500 for a trans charity.

All in all, I feel satisfied.

With Dan, at least.

Phil video when?!?!
kavat
pastel persona

Yes, Phil video when, I NEED to know what the new filming background looks like!
alittledizzy
actual demon phannie
actual demon phannie

I'm still grumpy at Phil and IRL for not offering ANYTHING to people with a misprint hoodie, but... he's still pretty so I'll accept the offering of selfie.
lefthandedism
simply stressed bisexual
simply stressed bisexual

alittledizzy wrote: Mon Jun 14, 2021 7:29 pm I'm still grumpy at Phil and IRL for not offering ANYTHING to people with a misprint hoodie, but... he's still pretty so I'll accept the offering of selfie.
I must have missed something. Some of the hoodies were misprinted? And they didn't make it right?
"If you're left-handed, ask a friend."
"Why am I left-handed?"
"Everybody makes mistakes."
Amiaw
interactive introvert

i didn’t notice anything on my hoodie but a couple of people said the shading on their hoodie was off. they did get a refund because they returned their hoodie but i don’t know if they reached out to anyone else or said anything more

also i should add this isn’t me defending irl because i’ve had issues with them before (or dan and phil because dan did this too when he marketed his book as juicy tea and they both need to be more transparent) - i’m just posting what i’ve seen about it.
alittledizzy
actual demon phannie
actual demon phannie

Catallena
classy cat lady
classy cat lady

mandy how are you THAT fast

but there was another muhahaha
Twitter *•.(★).•* Tumblr
shan
morning quiff

Slight variation from stock photo is an interesting way to phrase actual printing error... The consolation for the people keeping them is that it isn't very noticeable I suppose? It took me a hot minute to see what the issue was. Not a great response from IRL though.

And Phil, ice cubes are not what we meant when we said we wanted to see more of the house!
Scout
squish
Pronouns: She/Her

What was the printing error? I legitimately can’t see it
:lesbianflag:
BlueSnoko
sofa crease

Scout wrote: Tue Jun 15, 2021 5:01 am What was the printing error? I legitimately can’t see it
The colors are printed separately each in it's own layer - the gray color for the neck layer was misaligned and is floating to the left of the line drawing of the neck. It's giving me art school flashbacks thb.
The mauve ones are boys and the white ones are girls, and the blue ones are just little sillies who are not sure what they are. - J. M. Barrie
alittledizzy
actual demon phannie
actual demon phannie

BlueSnoko wrote: Tue Jun 15, 2021 5:49 am
Scout wrote: Tue Jun 15, 2021 5:01 am What was the printing error? I legitimately can’t see it
The colors are printed separately each in it's own layer - the gray color for the neck layer was misaligned and is floating to the left of the line drawing of the neck. It's giving me art school flashbacks thb.
I also feel like most people with the hoodie wouldn't care, it's not a massive error and I'm sure not that many people even complained about it. But I still feel like IRL could have done something, you know? The art is the main event of this thing - it was a custom commissioned piece Phil got for the merch. Having people get it and it not be exactly what the original art/the correctly printed ones are feels like something they should do more than shrug about. At least throw people a bone, you know? Partial refund or a small discount toward their next purchase.

Maybe I'd be more forgiving of IRL if this wasn't one thing in a continuous line of bad communication and lackluster customer service.
liola
rankussy

I swear to god I have the outmost patience for small businesses but why! can't! they! say! things! Between the book stopping shipping in countries randomly without them notifying the people or offering other options, the merch mistakes, the limited editions that do not report an actual deadline and so much else.. like, mistakes happen, that's not the issue, but the fact they don't issue any communication and wait for people to contact them en masse is.. not it imo

That hoodie isn't even cheap, and being a custom collab it's even worse imo
Will probably never be over the BONCAS and the beauty of Phil Lester.

Official Moving Hill Mayor