Dan & Phil Part 100: full-time internet homowners

Our two favourite full time internet nerds who never go outside!
inanerat
eclipse shirt
Pronouns: he/she/they

At this point I'm just straight up curious to see how this all turns out (and not only Dan's bit but,, mostly Dan's bit) it seems like they're trying to get as many names in there as possible and saying very little about what will actually happen.
:transheart: :transheart: :transheart:
alittledizzy
actual demon phannie
actual demon phannie
Pronouns: she/her

a tweet that represents... a lot of us, i'm guessing. (definitely me.)
Secretstanner
truth bomb

I have no idea what is happening or what to expect. I just thought it was a Dan video because Dan said “a hour long Dan video” so is it a livestream, a musical? A video lmao I’m confused
alittledizzy
actual demon phannie
actual demon phannie

Secretstanner wrote: Fri Jun 25, 2021 7:00 pm I have no idea what is happening or what to expect. I just thought it was a Dan video because Dan said “a hour long Dan video” so is it a livestream, a musical? A video lmao I’m confused
From what I can gather (which may be wrong) it's a pre-filmed video that's an hour but contains segments from other people, including the ones that fans submitted.
yellowsubmarine
hobbit hair

alittledizzy wrote: Fri Jun 25, 2021 7:01 pm
Secretstanner wrote: Fri Jun 25, 2021 7:00 pm I have no idea what is happening or what to expect. I just thought it was a Dan video because Dan said “a hour long Dan video” so is it a livestream, a musical? A video lmao I’m confused
From what I can gather (which may be wrong) it's a pre-filmed video that's an hour but contains segments from other people, including the ones that fans submitted.
A whole hour??! Oh I'm definitely not even close to ready for this
"Treat yourself, because you're special and you're worth it."
Levitating
#relatable

I have the current live on just to increase the number of views and show that the queer community is here and all, but I am only waiting for Dan and the wait seems so long!
howadorableright
sad dimple

Levitating wrote: Fri Jun 25, 2021 7:28 pm I have the current live on just to increase the number of views and show that the queer community is here and all, but I am only waiting for Dan and the wait seems so long!
when was the last time we had this waiting anxiety omg i forgot how intense this was
back back back back again
rizzo
unduly facetious
unduly facetious

EEEP!!! One minute!
BlueSnoko
sofa crease

Phil, Demon of Temptation.

Confirmed.
The mauve ones are boys and the white ones are girls, and the blue ones are just little sillies who are not sure what they are. - J. M. Barrie
LtrllySusan
lava lamp

The red haired lady is incredible, lol
LAshleigh
rainbow nerd

I've watched two minutes of this stream and seen more tea about Dan's life than his entire book lol
Matgo
tol bean

This is iconic. I'm in bits.
snoopysadie
pumpkin spice pumpkin cookie

i should be preparing for the class i'm about to give...
but dan
"I still remember... the first day I met you."
"I remember it, too"
rizzo
unduly facetious
unduly facetious

i'm overwhelmed with an immense desire to just envelope dan with a hug. i love him so much. :'(
fruitcriminals
rainbow nerd

LtrllySusan wrote: Fri Jun 25, 2021 8:15 pm The red haired lady is incredible, lol
Yeah she banged it. I also. Like I totally agree with other posts. I just want to give him a hug. This is so vulnerable, he legit looks terrified chatting to Will bless him.
Jeweul
sad dimple

Hey guys,
Did Dan and Phil ever come out as being in a relationship? I saw it's confirmed online but I can't find any confirmation anywhere!
alittledizzy
actual demon phannie
actual demon phannie

Jeweul wrote: Fri Jun 25, 2021 8:39 pm Hey guys,
Did Dan and Phil ever come out as being in a relationship? I saw it's confirmed online but I can't find any confirmation anywhere!
Dan confirmed that he and Phil were a lot of things, including a romantic relationship, in his coming out video - he talked about them meeting in 2009 and the impact Phil and that relationship had on him then, and that in 2011 when he was going through a hard time (presumably with the vday video but Dan didn't specify) and that what he and Phil had was private and personal. He also said that when it comes to them right now, he (and Phil) want to keep their private life private.

But they just bought a home (that they spent 3 years designing together) so the general consensus between people that actually still follow them is just that they don't want the relationship to be a media headline so it's there but they're not gonna make a spectacle of the relationship.
LtrllySusan
lava lamp

The Dil Dolls poster :lol:

Exit: Lady Door on tour!? I stan this graphic designer
Last edited by LtrllySusan on Fri Jun 25, 2021 8:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Levitating
#relatable

The part with the fans was the sweetest thing ever! The 3 people there were fantastic and Dan so warm and kind with them!!

You know, when I saw their faces I thought "One of them MUST be from IDB!" because you guys do so much for the community that you "deserve" to be there <3

Anyhow, I considered it almost a sort of personal thank you from Dan because he not only acknowledged his audience as a important part of his creative process (I KNOW the phandom inspires him) but he also actually included us!

The conversation with Will was so cute and Will was like a fairy godfather there <3
howadorableright
sad dimple

not sure why the end where dan crushed shit in slomo to i will survive made me so emotional but like he did all that and i did not think we'd all be here in the year of our lord 2021
back back back back again
alittledizzy
actual demon phannie
actual demon phannie

howadorableright wrote: Fri Jun 25, 2021 9:00 pm not sure why the end where dan crushed shit in slomo to i will survive made me so emotional but like he did all that and i did not think we'd all be here in the year of our lord 2021
That kinda got me too... it felt so cathartic.
rizzo
unduly facetious
unduly facetious

I like that after an hour of self-reflection, getting emotional, and finding peace with his past... All Dan wanted to do was eat some popcorn and play Mario Kart with Phil.

Other inappropriate takeaway: Dan destroying shit was... kinda hot.
alittledizzy
actual demon phannie
actual demon phannie

Aw, he's trending! I wonder how many views this video will get given how long it is and that the thumbnail is clearly and event-type one? I mean, it's a charity video, I can't imagine views matter but I want everything to line up to give Dan incentive to want to upload again. I don't care if it's even a few times a year, I don't care if I wouldn't actually like the videos, I just want to see where he goes and I want that to include youtube as a platform.

Also still emotional over his journey starting and ending with Phil. <3
Tornbetweenfandoms
glabella
Pronouns: She/her

There was a point in the corridor, after his emo phase when he went to go find Phil to go home, when he said to Phil "can I ask you a question..
? " And he paused for maybe ten seconds max before asking him an inane question about ten years ago
But my absolute CLOWN brain went from zero to a hundred at that time that he was about to ask him to marry him. like " this would be such a perfect dramatic ending...he just spoke with contrapoints about how shagging around won't make him feel better he needs to fund his purpose...he's just been reminded about emo Dan and what helped him through that time........." Lmao
I am still recovering from that completely self inflicted adrenaline rush 🤣🤣🤣
sadgayclown.tumblr.com :lesbianheart:
tinnie
delia smith

Tornbetweenfandoms wrote: Fri Jun 25, 2021 9:11 pm There was a point in the corridor, after his emo phase when he went to go find Phil to go home, when he said to Phil "can I ask you a question..
? " And he paused for maybe ten seconds max before asking him an inane question about ten years ago
But my absolute CLOWN brain went from zero to a hundred at that time that he was about to ask him to marry him. like " this would be such a perfect dramatic ending...he just spoke with contrapoints about how shagging around won't make him feel better he needs to fund his purpose...he's just been reminded about emo Dan and what helped him through that time........." Lmao
I am still recovering from that completely self inflicted adrenaline rush 🤣🤣🤣
OMG I'm so glad I'm not the only one who had that thought :rofl: