Dan & Phil Part 100: full-time internet homowners

Our two favourite full time internet nerds who never go outside!
oblongdisposition
dank meme
Pronouns: She/her

snoopysadie wrote: Sat Jul 24, 2021 3:34 am
Templeofshame wrote: Fri Jul 23, 2021 6:11 pm Did any of the unlisted videos actually go away? The ones I've checked seem to all still be there so maybe Phil decided to do whatever he needed to to preserve them?
I think they are either gonna disappear in a few hours or yeah, he did that 🥰
I’m so shocked the SAP unlisted videos are still up. I downloaded all of them bc I was so sure no one would fill out the form for that channel. Very glad to be wrong!
LAshleigh
cheeky #spon
Pronouns: she/her

So I started watching the unlisted video playlist just in case they get taken down, and that led me to TheMysteryChannel. I am supremely confused - is there info on IDB or somewhere else that can give me any context to this project? I couldn't find anything by searching IDB but my computer skills are admittedly poor for someone in their 20's
Templeofshame
rainbow nerd

LAshleigh wrote: Sun Jul 25, 2021 12:01 am So I started watching the unlisted video playlist just in case they get taken down, and that led me to TheMysteryChannel. I am supremely confused - is there info on IDB or somewhere else that can give me any context to this project? I couldn't find anything by searching IDB but my computer skills are admittedly poor for someone in their 20's
I don't know the context, but I get some Potato Print vibes from all the ominous religious/culty imagery and how Kalvon will be pleased. (Also they are all so young but John is so young! I feel like of the people we still see Phil associate with, he looks the most different now.)
alittledizzy
actual demon phannie
actual demon phannie

I know we don't really know what Dan and Phil are up to, but I have to say I really love the periods of time like this where we're in the dark and theories run wild. I love seeing people get creative and outlandish and posit things that are totally never gonna come true just because it's fun.

My hope is that they're doing something for Albert Kennedy Trust. I know most people are assuming it's for Phil's channel, and tbh my money is on that too since he said he was doing something out of town, but I also think some Phil-led charity outreach would be really cool.
lefthandedism
simply stressed bisexual
simply stressed bisexual

Last call for thread name suggestions! :sparkle: We'll be having a poll soon! :sparkle:
lefthandedism wrote: Thu Jul 22, 2021 10:35 pm Ooh, things are happening! :6-year-old dan:

While you are getting out your tin hat :tinfoil: , think of possible names for our next thread and put them here!
"If you're left-handed, ask a friend."
"Why am I left-handed?"
"Everybody makes mistakes."
Phantasy
woodland creature

I’m surprised no Olympic thirst tweets yet (though they did both like Tom Daley’s post on winning gold).
alittledizzy
actual demon phannie
actual demon phannie

fruitcriminals
rainbow nerd

Phantasy wrote: Tue Jul 27, 2021 1:40 am I’m surprised no Olympic thirst tweets yet (though they did both like Tom Daley’s post on winning gold).
There's barely any content at all tbh. I'm having to live vicariously through Lance and Tom, at least between Tom's olympic stuff, knitting stuff, Lance's hilarious screaming reactions and their son's adorable ones I am getting some content. Also the USA chick from the rugby team on tik tok is keeping me fed.

But Phil. Ffs we luv ya bud. But telling us you're filming something in your hometown a week after we been knew, and that it will be on your channel later this year which could be any time August to December. Can you lovingly kick someone in the shin? Because I want to.
Levitating
#relatable

fruitcriminals wrote: Tue Jul 27, 2021 8:10 pm Can you lovingly kick someone in the shin? Because I want to.
:rainbowtears: truly.

C'mon!
snoopysadie
pumpkin spice pumpkin cookie

maybe i'm too soft but i can't be angry at him when he tweets this shit:
"I still remember... the first day I met you."
"I remember it, too"
inanerat
eclipse shirt
Pronouns: he/she/they

alittledizzy wrote: Tue Jul 27, 2021 8:02 pm
It's true none of this tweet is really news to us other than some cryptic emoji, although I'm exited about the confirmation that it will be on Phil's channel, there was a small part of me that wondered if the filming crew people saw them with and the filming Phil mentioned in his members post were different projects, but they seem like the same thing. And while we did kind of already know this, I try to put myself into the shoes of a more casual viewer or colleague who follows Phil on twitter but isn't part of the fandom, who wasn't immediately aware of all details when they were spotted the other day, it's a good cryptic announcement teaser for people who aren't in so deep as to already know he/they were up to something. With 'sometime this year' and 'when the leaves are crispy' I'm giving it october at the earliest, likely november or december but we'll see.

Regardless, I am SO FUCKING EXCITED for whatever this is honestly. Maybe I'm overhyping myself since we literally know nothing and I'm prepared to lower my expectations if need be but I (and others on here, and I think Phil too tbh) have been yearning for Phil to have a bigger project (although Dan very well may be in it, it will at least be on Phil's channel so I'm assuming it's more of a Phil thing but idk) and be able to take some of his creativity to a new level with professional film crew type support. I really have no idea what to expect but I'm just looking forward to seeing more things from Phil's brain be able to make their way into the world.
:transheart: :transheart: :transheart:
lefthandedism
simply stressed bisexual
simply stressed bisexual

Vote for next thread name here! :rainbowtears: <3
"If you're left-handed, ask a friend."
"Why am I left-handed?"
"Everybody makes mistakes."
kavat
pastel persona

Oh dear. Jack is a book tuber who makes great content otherwise, but im not looking forward to this.
alittledizzy
actual demon phannie
actual demon phannie

kavat wrote: Wed Jul 28, 2021 1:37 pm Oh dear. Jack is a book tuber who makes great content otherwise, but im not looking forward to this.
no THANK you sir i forcibly reject this
Catallena
classy cat lady
classy cat lady

For days I've been hoping to catch another glimpse of the Forever Home, and Phil delivers! Sort of... :shrug:
Twitter *•.(★).•* Tumblr
Amiaw
interactive introvert

I dare you to read the caption on this and tell me that the Lester’s aren’t the best
fruitcriminals
rainbow nerd

:rainbowtears:
Levitating wrote: Tue Jul 27, 2021 9:23 pm
fruitcriminals wrote: Tue Jul 27, 2021 8:10 pm Can you lovingly kick someone in the shin? Because I want to.
:rainbowtears: truly.

C'mon!
I'd like to think he felt the vibes of some OG fans and posted. But he also posted some wall tiles that don't even match to the floor tiles so all I can say is Phil, baby. WHAT is you doing :rofl: looks like Autumn for the video tho. Which means Phil. Come on, post a video so, you you know you want to . PLEASE PHIL :rainbowtears:
howadorableright
pumpkin spice pumpkin cookie

sorry if this is too irrelevant but ik not too long ago there was mention of the two flats, was it officially confirmed that it was a thing? if i remember phil said something alluding to it but now i can’t find it anywhere. sorry to bring up that discourse again it’s just itching my brain
back back back back again
inanerat
eclipse shirt

howadorableright wrote: Thu Jul 29, 2021 12:22 am sorry if this is too irrelevant but ik not too long ago there was mention of the two flats, was it officially confirmed that it was a thing? if i remember phil said something alluding to it but now i can’t find it anywhere. sorry to bring up that discourse again it’s just itching my brain
To my knowledge neither of them have ever explicitly said anything. The two first things that come to my mind about alluding to it were Phil's 'duplex' comment (that Dan was confused by) in their very first liveshow and Dan talking about their flat being 'something that was meant to be a temporary thing that never quite made sense' in the Stereo where they announced moving/'Something we want to tell you' vid.

But it's definitely a thing.
kavat
pastel persona

howadorableright wrote: Thu Jul 29, 2021 12:22 am sorry if this is too irrelevant but ik not too long ago there was mention of the two flats, was it officially confirmed that it was a thing? if i remember phil said something alluding to it but now i can’t find it anywhere. sorry to bring up that discourse again it’s just itching my brain
I think people saw actual listings of both flats before they moved out, so that seals the deal. But they were also not trying to hide the fact then they had to move out of the living flat (in November I think) and loved in the filming flat until they could move into the new house in May. It made no sense to be complaining about living with a thousand boxes in a tiny space if they still were in the living flat, and all we saw for those months was the filming flat.

So no, they've not explicitly confirmed it, just that their situation was a little weird. And people sussed out pretty quickly that it made no sense to all be in one flat so that has been the main theory ever since they moved in there.
Becky.rigby
living flop

I miss Dan :/ now that all the book promoting and YouTube pride video is done, it’s like he is using his followers. Don’t get me wrong I don’t expect him to upload a video but regular tweets/Instagram posts won’t hurt. His last tweet was two weeks ago, and that tweet makes me concerned for him
alittledizzy
actual demon phannie
actual demon phannie

Oooh Phil got his full allotment of the good juice.
inanerat
eclipse shirt

seems like danandphilshop is having a similar massive sale (at least on the US store) to the AP shop and there's quite a few things left if people are interested in some cheap merch. dnp haven't said a peep about it yet though.
alittledizzy
actual demon phannie
actual demon phannie

inanerat wrote: Fri Jul 30, 2021 6:23 pm seems like danandphilshop is having a similar massive sale (at least on the US store) to the AP shop and there's quite a few things left if people are interested in some cheap merch. dnp haven't said a peep about it yet though.
I cracked. They broke me.
inanerat
eclipse shirt

alittledizzy wrote: Fri Jul 30, 2021 7:15 pm
inanerat wrote: Fri Jul 30, 2021 6:23 pm seems like danandphilshop is having a similar massive sale (at least on the US store) to the AP shop and there's quite a few things left if people are interested in some cheap merch. dnp haven't said a peep about it yet though.
I cracked. They broke me.
Are you ordering to the US from the worldwide shop? I ordered to the US from the US shop and shipping was about $8, which isn't awful for the size and weight.