Dan & Phil Part 100: full-time internet homowners

Our two favourite full time internet nerds who never go outside!
Levitating
#relatable

that's scary and makes me feel incredibly gay rather than bisexual :lol:
What are these selfies for!? AHAH

Anyhow, I enjoyed his last video and how casual he was in mentioning Dan. It feels strange to remember that Dan also mentioned him - made him a important part of his last video - after years of him excluding Phil from his content (yet all that disapproval about his hot boy summer still stand)
Amiaw
interactive introvert

rizzo wrote: Tue Jul 13, 2021 2:30 pm
:scram:
This picture deserves to be on every new page of this thread because Phil looks good. I don’t love the mustache but the piercings, tattoos, and even the beard are a look
fruitcriminals
rainbow nerd

I quite like the earring y'know. He reminds me of a presenter -not sure if he's famous outside of the UK but his name is Rylan Clark-Neil
anna_begins
pumpkin spice pumpkin cookie

That pic feels like a grown up version of his punk edit and I dig (most of) it.

I really enjoyed Phil's video. I love that they have a shelf devoted to Final Fantasy. When will mentions of Final Fantasy (and MUSE) stop making me emo? It made me think of how happy they were in that selfie they took in Japan at the FF themed restaurant, one of my faves for sure.
Levitating wrote: Tue Jul 13, 2021 2:43 pm Anyhow, I enjoyed his last video and how casual he was in mentioning Dan. It feels strange to remember that Dan also mentioned him - made him a important part of his last video - after years of him excluding Phil from his content (yet all that disapproval about his hot boy summer still stand)
I don't remember a recent time where Dan excluded Phil from his content. Out of his last 20 videos Phil is included or mentioned in 15 of them, he was mentioned in the Attitude article, and in his book. I mean there was obviously a time of no content, but when content is made more often than not Dan finds a way to include Phil, even if it isn't necessary.
inanerat
eclipse shirt
Pronouns: he/she/they

Really reveling in having a classic Phil sit down video, just him on his own, stumbly words, silly editing and all. (the bit with him on the tv with the screenshot from vpmo2? gold.) God the video was only uploaded yesterday and I already miss him.

That filter is,, something. At first I hated it but after looking at it again I feel like, while it feels off 'cause it doesn't seem like a Phil vibe if I saw that person on the street I would be like 'ok they're kind of attractive but also look intimidating as hell and I would not like to interact with them.' The beard is a bit intense but I am a sucker for boys in earrings (I am still on the Dan with dangly earrings train)

What I really need to know is if the FRECKLES are part of the filter or not. Phil said in the glue video he's been spending more time outside in their garden space so he might just be freckly at the moment? Anyway I love it. A lot.
:transheart: :transheart: :transheart:
snoopysadie
Pronouns: she/her

i think the freckles are real.
which is extremely cute omg.

i loved phil's video so much.
"I still remember... the first day I met you."
"I remember it, too"
starsandshards
living flop

The frecks are real and adorable I LOVE THEM. I also thought he looked like Rylan. :lol:
fruitcriminals wrote: Sun Jul 11, 2021 1:46 am I am starting to see how Phil managed to throw an entire milkshake at a wall, he probably couldn't see where he was going if everything was either pitch black or lit up like a vampire strip club.
This is still making me cry laughing. The ACCURACY.

Ahh, the new Phil video was so comfy and lovely. After how awkward I felt after Dan's video, it was nice to settle back into an AmazingPhil world where things are relaxed and funny. I love how he took the roasts on so valiantly, I would feel different if it were me but I'm obviously not as mentally stable. I will try to take his advice and not care about what others think about my appearance <3
fruitcriminals
rainbow nerd

starsandshards wrote: Wed Jul 14, 2021 10:44 am The frecks are real and adorable I LOVE THEM. I also thought he looked like Rylan. :lol:
fruitcriminals wrote: Sun Jul 11, 2021 1:46 am I am starting to see how Phil managed to throw an entire milkshake at a wall, he probably couldn't see where he was going if everything was either pitch black or lit up like a vampire strip club.
This is still making me cry laughing. The ACCURACY.
Why thank you, nice to know I can make someone other than myself lol now and again :ribena:

What made me chuckle today is a black bathroom that came up on my instagram explore page, it looked so similar to that hallway. I just keep imagining all these people with fully black rooms shuffling around with a torch trying to find things like their oven mitt, or the toilet roll :rofl: I'm all for style and interior design, but it must be nice to actually see where your belongings are now and again. Perhaps the rich and famous will all evolve into mole-people.

alittledizzy
actual demon phannie
actual demon phannie

AmazingPhil wrote:Cactus kings!

Did you rub your eyeballs on my new viddy yet? https://youtu.be/_OS9b3tgUjI Thanks to anyone who roasted me! (i did ask for it!) Honestly I got so many tweets I could have probably made 10 videos but as I said at the end I don’t think my wardrobe will ever change mwhahaa.(Quite a few people were shocked there was no cheese outfit but I didn’t technically choose that myself so I figured that’d be more of a ‘Viewers Roast their choices in Phil’s outfits’! I would however like that memory permanently erased from my brain.)

🌈🌵 Rainbow cacti! Your first shoutout video is READY! toot toot https://youtu.be/NlgzPCL5VSc I put the names in the description! If you recently became rainbow or I somehow missed your last comment (oops probably) you can comment here with your name and how to pronounce it and you’ll be in the next one! I’ll probs just stick to shoutouts rather than answering questions just so it doesn’t morph into a Q&A vid! Hope you all enjoy my snazzy shirt, also I did notice that I missed a button in the shirt for 80% of the video 🙃 too late now lol

We’re still working on loads of finishing touches in the new house like art, multiplying houseplants by infinity and hopefully saying goodbye to the builders currently drilling into a bathroom wall. One day there will be no drilling. One day. If you want to see our LED ‘dimensional rift’ of an entrance hallway check out Dan’s insta! Hallways in general are usually pretty bland so we thought why not make a sci-fi one?

*psst* 👀 Hopefully filming something fun for my channel soon which involves venturing outside of London! I haven’t left in about 2 years so that will be pretty weird. It’s about 80% confirmed but I’ll let you know if and when I can actually talk about it.

That’s all from me. Hope you get some sunshine this weekend and i’ll see you later skaters

Philton
AmazingPhil
Amiaw
interactive introvert

I’m very excited for the video outside of London and I hope it happens. Some of Phil’s funnest videos were the when he was out and about
fruitcriminals
rainbow nerd

OMG thanks for sharing the link to the cactus club viddy @alittledizzy you're the real MVP. Haven't watched more than a couple of mins but have already nearly snorted wine out from laughing at him and his missing shirt button. Oh Phil, there was never a greater yet more chaotic king of youtube 8-)
inanerat
eclipse shirt
Pronouns: he/she/they

Thank you dizzy for posting that, even though I'm not a member it's lovely to watch Phil be the sweet chaotic person he is and get to hear lots of names I recognize!!

Also watching the little cactus float around the screen is giving me dvd logo energy
:transheart: :transheart: :transheart:
BlueSnoko
sofa crease

alittledizzy wrote: Wed Jul 14, 2021 4:03 pm
AmazingPhil wrote:Cactus kings!

If you want to see our LED ‘dimensional rift’ of an entrance hallway check out Dan’s insta! Hallways in general are usually pretty bland so we thought why not make a sci-fi one?
AmazingPhil
OHHHH. So THAT'S HOW Dan sold the black hallway to Phil. 🤣🤣🤣
The mauve ones are boys and the white ones are girls, and the blue ones are just little sillies who are not sure what they are. - J. M. Barrie
Levitating
#relatable

OMG, why did I love this last community message so much? He sounds so happy and carefree - perhaps @starsandshards' comment on the difference btw Dan and Phil video influenced me in perceiving this Phil's message as truly something comfortable and fun. Although, I also feel like it is actually a biiiiiiiit different from previous ones, as if he was finally truly more relaxed? Or perhaps it is the roasting and the sticking up for himself/some of his clothing choices which translate into confidence and people always look so cool where they are confident.

I also liked how he addressed "issues" we had with him like the hallway :lol:
CANNOT wait for his video in the outside world!! All restrictions are falling after the 19th this month!
Levitating
#relatable

Second post simply because I cannot edit the first one:

- I love this rainbow shirt; mostly, I love how confident he is in wearing it!
- Every time they mention "Normal worker" things I am reminded that we don't know anything about a youtuber life: Phil says something like "I hope you feel like when you don't remember is Saturday and you can sleep more", which is something only people who conduct a normal life (with school/work starting at 8/9 am) can possibly relate to! I had this impression that A) they're both nocturnal creatures and B) they don't follow a normal everyday schedule because as creators their work life happens when they have an inspiration/video to film (which can be done at anytime) and in all indpendence, but no! They also have other things for which they need a 9-5 schedule
alittledizzy
actual demon phannie
actual demon phannie

How many people on here do planner stuff?

I made some Dan and Phil planner stickers (for myself, I printed them then just cut them out) and I'm wondering if it's worth it to share the files I made?
anna_begins

alittledizzy wrote: Thu Jul 15, 2021 5:01 pm How many people on here do planner stuff?

I made some Dan and Phil planner stickers (for myself, I printed them then just cut them out) and I'm wondering if it's worth it to share the files I made?
I do! And I'd love dnp planner stickers. Confession time: does anyone remember that diary/planner Louise Pentland put out, I think in 2017? I bought it, and only because it included a pic of dnp in it (which is probably why she included it, to get the phannies inerested :lol: ) It was an impulse purchase but it ended up being a cute little planner that I did up using so I guess I shouldn't be too embarrassed about it.
Catallena
classy cat lady
classy cat lady

hello so last week dnp weren't providing us with content so i started a dumb thing but then my cat died so I kept doing the dumb thing to cope and it resulted in this which is more ironic than serious because that's who i am plz give views and likes my cat would've wanted you to rip charlie
it's on the idb channel as well because i can
Twitter *•.(★).•* Tumblr
Levitating
#relatable

I scream. LOVE IT!
LAshleigh
cheeky #spon

Love the edit, I must have watched it 10+ times by now. Obviously Dan is Phil trash #1 and I'm sure some of you guys would beat me on the list, but maybe I could be Phil trash #23 or something?
BlueSnoko
sofa crease

Levitating wrote: Thu Jul 15, 2021 1:07 pm B) they don't follow a normal everyday schedule because as creators their work life happens when they have an inspiration/video to film (which can be done at anytime) and in all indpendence, but no! They also have other things for which they need a 9-5 schedule
I know lots people who work freelance, mostly from home, and honestly the type of person to choose or fall into an independent freelance career is also the type of person to fall into driven work rabbit holes where they forget to eat dinner let alone have a lie in and Phil especially strikes me as this type. I suspect he's a bit of a workaholic. I believe he imposes a wholly schedule on himself, but he probably ends up working on weekends a lot. Even when we aren't getting videos I think he's writing scripts, developing future projects, planning out future videos, planning future merch... I'm glad to hear he's been getting some sun he probably needs it. :sunshine: And maybe that chapter of Dan's book on work life balance.
The mauve ones are boys and the white ones are girls, and the blue ones are just little sillies who are not sure what they are. - J. M. Barrie
BlueSnoko
sofa crease

Catallena wrote: Fri Jul 16, 2021 9:26 pm hello so last week ...
Well this is the most fantastic thing to have hit the internet since Phil himself. This isn't something I thought I would be saying about anyone ever, but Phil needs to be sexually objectified more often. You perfectly zoomed in on his attitude-y sensual side - the one that comes out when he is comfortable and/or feelin himself. I love it. It's hilarious!!! I especially love the angle of Capital Lester who will only bare on insta for 3 million. It's everything, and worth it's weight in gold pigs. ...But for a mostly sarcastic video, it's also quite the thirst trap. 00:03 may have been rewound a time or two. :scram:
Catallena
classy cat lady
classy cat lady

BlueSnoko wrote: Sat Jul 17, 2021 7:46 am
Catallena wrote: Fri Jul 16, 2021 9:26 pm hello so last week ...
Well this is the most fantastic thing to have hit the internet since Phil himself. This isn't something I thought I would be saying about anyone ever, but Phil needs to be sexually objectified more often. You perfectly zoomed in on his attitude-y sensual side - the one that comes out when he is comfortable and/or feelin himself. I love it. It's hilarious!!! I especially love the angle of Capital Lester who will only bare on insta for 3 million. It's everything, and worth it's weight in gold pigs. ...But for a mostly sarcastic video, it's also quite the thirst trap. 00:03 may have been rewound a time or two. :scram:
That fine line between a joke and genuinely appreciating Phil being a fine ass man was exactly what I was going for! <3

Other people make edits to this song with kpop idols hip thrusting and dry humping their away across a stage, but I'm :sparkle: different :sparkle: and I just wanna see Phil be happy and pretty under the gates of Fushimi Inari... and then almost fall on his face in the next clip. Duality! :loveeyes:
Twitter *•.(★).•* Tumblr
qakie
tol bean
Pronouns: she/they

Reminder that the youtube purge is happening in 3 days! If there's any unlisted videos that you want to preserve, now is your last chance to download them. Here is a comprehensive playlist of unlisted videos that may be getting privated on the 23rd
snoopysadie

qakie wrote: Mon Jul 19, 2021 9:52 pm Reminder that the youtube purge is happening in 3 days! If there's any unlisted videos that you want to preserve, now is your last chance to download them. Here is a comprehensive playlist of unlisted videos that may be getting privated on the 23rd
Hi! That list is great!
Mandy and I have been saving lots of videos and I actually came here to ask for something:
We've been downloading vids from main channels, second channels and the superamazingproject. I was wondering if anybody remembers a video or video series that had unlisted videos, please could you drop the name here?

The biggest ones we did were the Interactive Christmas Adventure (2009) and the Space Adventure (2009). Also all the ones named "???" from Christmas 2010 though I don't remember what that one was called (here's an example of the presents from that one: https://youtu.be/InI6jUXu9Mc).

Any video series names would be super helpful!
"I still remember... the first day I met you."
"I remember it, too"