Dan & Phil Part 100: full-time internet homowners

Our two favourite full time internet nerds who never go outside!
onceinaugust
rainbow nerd

Back in a hometown with an actual camera crew... I wonder if they'd ever be approached to do something like Who Do You Think You Are? It's usually bigger names, but they've worked the BBC in the past...
"You loved it, you want to do it more."
"Alright"
Amiaw
interactive introvert

So I have a few theories.

My first theory is boring. Maybe he’s filming something for his hometown. The local papers have written a few articles about him being a local ‘famous’ person so maybe something to do with tourism.

My clown theory is that it’s for Youtube and It’s Phil telling his story of coming out. His reply about 12 year old Phil was just a hint.
fruitcriminals
rainbow nerd

OOOOH this is actually exciting! I don't even care if they're filming a commercial for hand soap I'm invested.

I'm also forever amused by Phil in those shorts, I wonder if he wears them whenever he does anything public to specifically irritate that one person who had some beef with them :rofl:
kavat
pastel persona
Pronouns: she/her

Another cute picture!
Levitating
#relatable

I was strolling down on Regent's Park, minding my own business (reading), when all of a sudden I thought: omg, I should be looking around; what if DnP are around? They live here.

So yeah! Happy to see them too <3 I would quote every point made be @rizzo omg! The excitiment!
missemma
#teamshavedsides
#teamshavedsides

Amiaw wrote: Thu Jul 22, 2021 5:26 pm no location but a spotting
So someone else on Twitter shared a photo of this location and I googled and it is definitely Rossendale. This is just outside Rawtenstall Railway Station which isn’t a functioning station just some kind of tourist place. Very interesting indeed.

She also tweeted this and I don’t know about you guys but I am ready to see it
:prideheart: :gayaf: :prideheart:
missemma
#teamshavedsides
#teamshavedsides

Double post to share some filming!
Levitating
#relatable

Dan's little jump at the end makes me thing they were recording a scene of them walking away??
Amiaw
interactive introvert

I’m trying to figure out if the Bus is part of the scene and what a random walking shot has to do with anything
Tornbetweenfandoms
glabella
Pronouns: She/her

War flashbacks to Dan's gamer documentary with the BBC which was like 30 mins of him walking looking thoughtful and looking 10ft tall 🤣
sadgayclown.tumblr.com :lesbianheart:
kavat
pastel persona

Tornbetweenfandoms wrote: Thu Jul 22, 2021 9:48 pm War flashbacks to Dan's gamer documentary with the BBC which was like 30 mins of him walking looking thoughtful and looking 10ft tall 🤣
That was my thought too! Look at him go!

Tornbetweenfandoms
glabella
Pronouns: She/her

kavat wrote: Thu Jul 22, 2021 9:53 pm
Tornbetweenfandoms wrote: Thu Jul 22, 2021 9:48 pm War flashbacks to Dan's gamer documentary with the BBC which was like 30 mins of him walking looking thoughtful and looking 10ft tall 🤣
That was my thought too! Look at him go!

Thanks for sharing that video!🤣 I forgot it existed
sadgayclown.tumblr.com :lesbianheart:
lefthandedism
simply stressed bisexual
simply stressed bisexual

Ooh, things are happening! :6-year-old dan:

While you are getting out your tin hat :tinfoil: , think of possible names for our next thread and put them here!
"If you're left-handed, ask a friend."
"Why am I left-handed?"
"Everybody makes mistakes."
Megancita75
ar·tic·u·late

So this has me totally stumped. I can't decide if one of them is filling something solo and the other one is tagging along, or if it's something they are doing together. The fact that there is a crew around is bonkers. They really do always have something they are working on, huh. Oh, to peek at their email inbox.
shan
morning quiff

This is so exciting! I can't even remember the last time there were dnp sightings in the wild to read speculation about!

As for what they're filming... I got absolutely nothing. I'd assume it's the video for his channel that he mentioned in his community post but that's it. Dan's involvement is making it really hard to pinpoint what it could be about, Rawtenstall being Phil's hometown and Dan's only connection being visits in the first year or so of them meeting irl. Can't wait to see it whatever it is!!
shan
morning quiff

Sorry for the double post, I was too late to edit my last one but after the roasting his outfits vid, the bright future t-shirt seems like it might be a deliberate costume choice rather than a casual outfit he just chose for filming. Idk, just a thought.
Amiaw
interactive introvert

okay I feel like I’ve had my day to clown and now i’m back to more manageable expectations. I’ve had fun with all the guessing and it’s been too long but now I’m just going to wait and see what happens unless they do something else exciting then the makeup’s back on
Catallena
classy cat lady
classy cat lady

Excitement! It's been so long since they were spotted in the wild, it feels almost nostalgic. Especially while they're doing something mysterious. With a camera crew. In Phil's hometown. I'm already hearing my clown shoes squeaking in the distance, but idc I'm officially invested in whatever this is and want to know more.

Also I've watched that video of them just walking alongside that bus on repeat more times than I care to admit. Dan's little jump :lilheart:
Twitter *•.(★).•* Tumblr
snoopysadie
pumpkin spice pumpkin cookie

i didn't know that a video of dan and phil WALKING would make me feel this happy...?
but it has... and it's a bit embarrassing but imma own it.
i hope they drop some hints bc i have 0 theories.

also the pics with them with masks on and being distanced from people..... i freaking love them.
"I still remember... the first day I met you."
"I remember it, too"
glitterintheair
phillluminati

I would have been on board with a DITL in Phil’s hometown but the presence of a professional crew makes me pause because surely Phil wouldn’t need a crew to film a simple vlog.
I'm a winter flower underground, always thirsty for summer rain.
missemma
#teamshavedsides
#teamshavedsides

Amiaw wrote: Thu Jul 22, 2021 9:39 pm I’m trying to figure out if the Bus is part of the scene and what a random walking shot has to do with anything
I think the grey bus (not the public transport one) is definitely part of it as it is also in the background of the second fan photo.

There has been two other videos uploaded by the same person on Twitter, one which shows the video crew of which there are many people (whyyyyy) and one of Dan asking them if they want a photo, it’s very cute:
Bookworman355
phillion/danosaur <//3

I feel pretty stumped too. All I can think of now is that it’s a Phil project but, rather than getting someone random to push conversation or ask him questions throughout the video/series(?) they got Dan. They have an interconnected brand so it makes sense.
liola
rankussy

I'm so confused and I'm trying to keep my expectations low but Phil doing something with a professional crew for his channel HELL YEAH BABY
Will probably never be over the BONCAS and the beauty of Phil Lester.

Official Moving Hill Mayor
Templeofshame
rainbow nerd

Did any of the unlisted videos actually go away? The ones I've checked seem to all still be there so maybe Phil decided to do whatever he needed to to preserve them?
snoopysadie
pumpkin spice pumpkin cookie

Templeofshame wrote: Fri Jul 23, 2021 6:11 pm Did any of the unlisted videos actually go away? The ones I've checked seem to all still be there so maybe Phil decided to do whatever he needed to to preserve them?
I think they are either gonna disappear in a few hours or yeah, he did that 🥰
"I still remember... the first day I met you."
"I remember it, too"