Dan & Phil Part 101: Gays In The Wild

Our two favourite full time internet nerds who never go outside!
Catallena
classy cat lady
classy cat lady

Yeah uh, that video wasn't for me. I've already seen them fail at this game I have no interest in, I didn't really need to see it again. I didn't even watch the video until this morning, when I used it as mainly background noise while getting ready. :shrug:

I agree that Phil should look into streaming. I enjoyed the little gaming moments we got in those last liveshows he did so I think he'd be good at it, but I don't think that type content is the way to go for the AP channel so I'd rather see them separate.
Twitter *•.(★).•* Tumblr
alittledizzy
actual demon phannie
actual demon phannie
Pronouns: she/her

I like Minecraft but I like playing myself, I don't generally enjoy watching other people play. (Sorry, entire mcyt genre.) That said - I absolutely live for Phil doing a video where he's genuinely trying at something. I think he's attempting to tap into something that he saw outside interest in (with his mc shorts) and I can't really blame him for trying to chase what might be a new avenue. I just don't think he's gonna draw in that same audience.

The only thing making me actively root for Phil to do more Minecraft and his channel to blow up for it are the tweets I saw saying he's too old to be playing it.

Also, I still just really crave Phil doing something festive.
Amiaw
interactive introvert

The comments on gaming videos are always so funny to me because people have been begging for dapg to come back for years but whenever Phil plays a game like this or even Animal Crossing people say the content isn’t for them. This isn’t a call out post and people are absolutely valid for not liking gaming content but are people really disappointed that Phil is playing games or that Dan isn’t in the video?

I’m pretty sure the ship has sailed for dapg since it’s been 3 years so I’m just excited for Phil to do what he enjoys and gaming just happens to be one of those things. Some people are here for joint content and that’s fine and idb isn’t as bad as twitter but I hope that if Phil continues to play games he branches out and joins streams again or plays with other people so he can actually get good at a game (sorry phil) or so he can have some more variety on his channel.
glitterintheair
phillluminati

Amiaw wrote: Tue Dec 07, 2021 5:04 pm The comments on gaming videos are always so funny to me because people have been begging for dapg to come back for years but whenever Phil plays a game like this or even Animal Crossing people say the content isn’t for them. This isn’t a call out post and people are absolutely valid for not liking gaming content but are people really disappointed that Phil is playing games or that Dan isn’t in the video?
I thought it was obvious that the majority of people who wanted dapg to come back was for the banter and the dynamic and not the actual gameplay, lmao
I'm a winter flower underground, always thirsty for summer rain.
madzilla84
eclipse shirt

PJ streamed Minecraft today and someone brought up Phil’s video and said he should help him lmao; PJ said he watched it this morning and ‘I don’t think there’s any helping that guy.’. :lol: But he did also say, ‘I could always ask him and see what he thinks’, which I’d actually love to see, even as a one-off - Phil joining a stream as a guest so he can actually be shown what to do by someone who knows what they’re doing (and is also a friend). PJ has played MC with Dean before on his streams too, so it’s not totally unprecedented - don’t know if anything will come of it but it’d be great!
blackbirddan.tumblr.com
onceinaugust
rainbow nerd

Dan coming through with the Christmas decorations!
...And can we talk about how cute that ornament with the 2 dinosaurs on it is?
"You loved it, you want to do it more."
"Alright"
alittledizzy
actual demon phannie
actual demon phannie

gay dinosaurs on a ski lift ;_; ty dan
kavat
pastel persona

He can call it a ski lift all he wants but I only see a ferris wheel cart.
000dia000
emo goose

I can't believe I'm saying this but Phil playing Minecraft is too high stress for me, I need to take a break then go back and watch it again
:cactus:
Levitating
#relatable

kavat wrote: Tue Dec 07, 2021 7:56 pm He can call it a ski lift all he wants but I only see a ferris wheel cart.
I totally saw that too!! :rainbowtears: :rainbowtears: :rainbowtears:
shan
morning quiff

Amiaw wrote: Tue Dec 07, 2021 5:04 pm The comments on gaming videos are always so funny to me because people have been begging for dapg to come back for years but whenever Phil plays a game like this or even Animal Crossing people say the content isn’t for them. This isn’t a call out post and people are absolutely valid for not liking gaming content but are people really disappointed that Phil is playing games or that Dan isn’t in the video?
I usually really like Phil’s solo gaming videos but this one just didn’t do it for me. I’m sure everyone’s got exceptions when it comes to content they typically like. It was also probably in large part because we’ve already had a very, very similar video as joint content that this one felt a bit too repetitious and, frankly, boring to me. It doesn’t mean I wouldn’t love other solo Phil gaming videos, I just didn’t love this one.

I’m glad other people are enjoying it though and I hope he gets the views he’s after.
Catallena
classy cat lady
classy cat lady

I’m pretty sure the ship has sailed for dapg since it’s been 3 years so I’m just excited for Phil to do what he enjoys and gaming just happens to be one of those things. Some people are here for joint content and that’s fine and idb isn’t as bad as twitter but I hope that if Phil continues to play games he branches out and joins streams again or plays with other people so he can actually get good at a game (sorry phil) or so he can have some more variety on his channel.
While missing DAPG is definitely still a factor for many people including myself, I wouldn't have been enthusiastic over another Minecraft video on DAPG if it had still existed either. Been there, done that. I enjoyed Phil playing Animal Crossing last year (at least the first video) and him playing that goose game on YouNow, but I don't think gaming content has a real permanent place on the AP channel. I'd rather see him move that type of content to streaming, which could also make up for the liveshows that never came back. :shrug:
Twitter *•.(★).•* Tumblr
sarmstr2
pumpkin spice pumpkin cookie

Successful streams on Twitch are usually regularly scheduled and go on for more than 45 minutes - often for 3-4 hours a pop. I don't see Phil doing that.
kavat
pastel persona

A new short featuring a wedding topper, a ring and a crystal... wand
alittledizzy
actual demon phannie
actual demon phannie

The wish shorts are cute, I appreciate how gay they are.

But I really want him to be busting out the festive content. Give me an ornament tour. Rate the random pieces of decor around the house. A mince pie taste test. SOMETHING CHRISTMASY, YOU CUTEFUCK.
Catallena
classy cat lady
classy cat lady

Well, we did get this.
But yeah I'm feeling very low on Festive Content this year :festivedeppy:
Twitter *•.(★).•* Tumblr
alittledizzy
actual demon phannie
actual demon phannie

Well, here's some Google branded festive Phil! And... gaming!

It looks like last week is the next one and the topic is google analytics. Would love if Phil shared some personal info on his!
Catallena
classy cat lady
classy cat lady

Some more Festive :festivedeppy: Content

Dan even gave us a late little peak of his Spotify Wrapped!
Twitter *•.(★).•* Tumblr
Catallena
classy cat lady
classy cat lady

It's been a while since we got this kind of blatant dogbaiting from them.

Speaking of pets, after we heard about Dan still really being into aquascaping I was sure we'd soon get an announcement about a new fish but nothing yet. :betta:
Twitter *•.(★).•* Tumblr
alittledizzy
actual demon phannie
actual demon phannie

DOGGOS. Definitely had to watch that a few times to make sure they didn't sneak a new dog in there.
alittledizzy
actual demon phannie
actual demon phannie

Some married shit in the ig stories today!!
Catallena
classy cat lady
classy cat lady

Thinking of Phil during these trying times, I'm sure his other half isn't too happy about the result of this race and championship.
Twitter *•.(★).•* Tumblr
alittledizzy
actual demon phannie
actual demon phannie

Weigh in please: is that a tv or a projector? And does their cinema room have a starry sky?
Levitating
#relatable

Is that a recycled joke? I remember a thing of him of him saying that a Dan's sport needed Mario Kart tricks

That "Dan is making me" is cute though <3
alittledizzy
actual demon phannie
actual demon phannie

What the fuck, they're so active today.
AmazingPhil wrote:allo allo

Hope you are feeling festive, merry, jolly and other words.
I am in a good mood as the xmas tree was finally delivered by a MAN IN A KILT! it’s the third year of waiting for the promised kilt but it happened so now I can move on with my life.

The tree smells good i keep just sitting next to it and opening my nostrils like a hippo. It has caused some mild peril though as one of the baubles fell off and smashed suddenly for no reason so I was worried we’d brought in a small owl or something. Turned out it was just bad bauble hanging or a standard tree ghost.

Hope y’all enjoyed my minecraft video! There’s a load of good advice in the comments, so if I play it again I feel like there will be a little bit less dying. Hopefully. maybe. My main takeaway is when I thought I was safe I was definitely NOT safe, so that’s reassuring. Also turns out I could have tamed the dog so I probably shouldn’t have punched it on the nose with some meat.

Rainbow cacti - if you didn’t see my last community post and haven’t had a shoutout yet, please go to the other post and leave your name!

Emojis- I thought it’s time to add some more emojis into the mix! if any of you are feeling artistic you can submit an emote to [email protected] and you may be an official channel emoji. (I don’t personally check this email btw) Also include your name! Supported formats: GIF, PNG, JPG. Minimum size: 32 x 32 pixels. Upload size: less than 1 MB. Aspect ratio: 1:1 (square) (transparent background would work best). Animated gifs don’t work unfortunately! If you aren’t artistic, leave a comment below with an emote you think could be cool and someone else might make one! I’ll pick them in January so you got some time.

Anyway i’m going to eat some indian food and watch the Matrix 3 (controversial!!) I don’t really remember it so I’m going in open minded. We’re watching them all ahead of the new one coming out. if you’ve never watched any, the first one is still an incredible movie! and it has baby keanu doing kung fu. It’s a joy. I’d totally take the blue pill, give me a soft blanket and some popcorn over a machine war thanks.

Ok actually going now!

Cu later Rollerblader