Dan & Phil Part 101: Gays In The Wild

Our two favourite full time internet nerds who never go outside!
madzilla84
eclipse shirt
Pronouns: she/her

Essentially, Winnersh is a village which is in the borough of Wokingham, which is in the county of Berkshire. Clear as mud, like most places in the UK. :lol:
blackbirddan.tumblr.com
cocolero
squish

shan wrote: Fri Nov 12, 2021 8:24 pm I'm amazed none of us found that article before today, truly the ball was dropped :lol: Little theory; maybe Dan and Phil are bigger in the picture because YouTube might have got the idea for the concept from them? Not saying that they're the only people to ever use that format but it is so quintessentially 'Dan and Phil'. Not to mention Maya Jama is part of it and, while I don't know much about her, I've seen her on UK TV panel shows so surely she's the more widely known person of the lot of them? Not that it matters at all, just a thought!
This project absolutely sounds like one of their ideas. I'll be reading the exec producer credits when it drops.
anna_begins
pumpkin spice pumpkin cookie

Amiaw wrote: Fri Nov 12, 2021 10:33 pm I was very excited when the trailer dropped but the excitement has waned a little because Dan hasn’t said anything about the video. I’d like to be all in but right now it doesn’t feel like joint content. I hope he’s as supportive of this as his earlier video
I'm sure youtube is dictating a lot of the specifics about the promotion that's done for this series, like the timing of posts, where they're done (twitter/instagram/etc.) and what they want included in them. My guess is that for strategical reasons Dan won't post something about it until closer to the release date, so like maybe on the 16th or 17th.
alittledizzy
actual demon phannie
actual demon phannie

A new shorts video that I LOVE, and obvsly coming through for us!!
kavat
pastel persona

Thank you obvsly for this content!!
phancon
delia smith

I can't believe there was an entire pinof we'll never get to see.
shan
morning quiff

Bless Pam for inspiring Phil to make the shorts content we desperately needed! I mean, suggestive milk, a deleted pinof and an almost peen reveal? Incredible. Please let Phil run with this idea and make it a series.
obvsly
#relatable

Thank you!! 🥰 I’m still on such a high I can’t sleep even though it’s almost 5am here lol

i do hope he would turn it into a series! It’s a (let’s call it what it is) low effort video but one that his core audience would appreciate greatly. I think we will see now if Phil would continue to try to attract new people (like his Minecraft shorts) or finally realize it’s us that he should maintain this relationship with.
Catallena
classy cat lady
classy cat lady

*demon screech* THEY DELETED A WHOLE PINOF??

EXCUSE ME SIRS. SOMEONE, many someones lbr, WOULD PAY GOOD MONEY FOR THAT CONTENT OUT OF FOCUS OR NOT. Maybe DnP too nice after all, that they don't even take advantage of our collective dumbassery like that though.

Hmmm. PINOF 5 is probably my least favorite. Am I a psychic? Did I subconsciously know?? And is that why there weren't any bloopers that year? Because there was one LOOOOOONG blooper? And y'all really said that there just weren't any other good clips likE A LIAR??? lmao no ok that part I believe. I'm still gonna be annoyed tho.

This is gonna haunt me 'till the end of my days. Vegas Video WHO? This the real unseen content we want.

I haven't decided yet whether I actually believe that it's deleted. Or that a new lens was why that footage never saw the light of day. This is prime phannie conspiracy fuel, I need to think.

:tinfoil:
Twitter *•.(★).•* Tumblr
kavat
pastel persona

Phil & Plants calendar! :cactus:
alittledizzy
actual demon phannie
actual demon phannie

I'm on a spending moratorium for merch at the moment (though I was prepared to make an exception for the candle) but I really like this. It is so Phil and I love that Linda Blacker took the photos. I *knew* he had to be using her for something more than just merch promo.

I would love an updated plant tour video to promote this! I'm sure there have been some new additions since they have green space and in general just, more room now.
madzilla84
eclipse shirt

You should suggest it! He might do it as shorts, at least; he seems to be open to suggestions!
blackbirddan.tumblr.com
LAshleigh
cheeky #spon

Off-topic, but I just went to send a message to my doctor and for some unfathomable reason my computer autofilled in the subject line as "Dan and Phil Part 95: ASS (Aquarium Staff Seminar)." Why?? How?? Maybe there's something in that thread that will cure my pain :lol:
Catallena
classy cat lady
classy cat lady

NEW SHORT
Twitter *•.(★).•* Tumblr
lefthandedism
simply stressed bisexual
simply stressed bisexual

That was fun. Loved Dan's voice cameo! :ribena:
"If you're left-handed, ask a friend."
"Why am I left-handed?"
"Everybody makes mistakes."
interruptfireworks
delia smith

lefthandedism wrote: Tue Nov 16, 2021 7:57 pm That was fun. Loved Dan's voice cameo! :ribena:
wait, there's a voice cameo? when? i couldn't spot it :shock:
Becky.rigby
living flop

I am really worried about Dan :/ I know he is a grown man and all that but it’s been over a month now since he last communicated with us. I wonder if all the negative tweets etc got to him (because it certainly would have got to me). The fact he haven’t even mentioned anything about the video on Thursday, and just retweeted Phils post. I am sure I am just overthinking it but I miss him so much :/ I know he is done with YouTube mostly but he said he would try posting more on Instagram during the stereos.
Megancita75
ar·tic·u·late

Loved the short. All those bright colors just really suit Phil, and he seemed so happy. It was nice to see Sarah and for him to be surrounded by other people, you know? I am an introvert, but a social introvert, and so it can be so nice to be just around people you are comfortable with, and that's the vibe I got from this whole short.

I would like an explanation about that dog, though!

(As for Dan, I suppose my feeling is he isn't on social media because he doesn't want to be on social media. I imagine him happier off of it, so his absence doesn't feel to me like it's coming from a bad place. Pure speculation, of course.)
Catallena
classy cat lady
classy cat lady

I think Dan just really doesn't wanna talk to us if he feels like nothing is ~happening, which is stupid but especially in a pandemic where things have a tendency to not happen. Maybe he hasn't gotten the memo yet that most people interpret that as him only acknowledging us when he has something to sell. :shrug:

Like six months ago he released a book and he stopped promoting it after like... a month? He literally just appeared on some podcasts and stuff, and then peaced out again after that rushed Pride special he did for YouTube. There's no way that was supposed to be it right? I wonder whether he and his publisher thought that COVID would have really cleared up enough by late Fall for a book tour with minimal restrictions to go along with a paperback release before Christmas, and that's why the initial release was kinda lowkey. But looking at the way COVID is currently rampaging through the UK and Europe once again, nothing of the sort is or should be happening anytime soon. Which really sucks for Dan, but I do hope he recollects himself sooner than later because he can't wait on shit forever. That time has passed.
Twitter *•.(★).•* Tumblr
glitterintheair
phillluminati

Dan definitely changed the way he uses social media but it’s nothing new, tbh. He has been this way since 2019. He’s present only when he has got something he wants us to be interested in. At least now he stopped pretending that’s not what he’s doing. It might an unpopular opinion but I prefer him being silent rather than him being active just because he HAS to and not because he wants to. I used to say “I miss Dan” but if having him here means weird tweets every now and then and nothing more.. well, he can keep on living his life offline.
I'm a winter flower underground, always thirsty for summer rain.
starsandshards
living flop

interruptfireworks wrote: Tue Nov 16, 2021 8:50 pm
lefthandedism wrote: Tue Nov 16, 2021 7:57 pm That was fun. Loved Dan's voice cameo! :ribena:
wait, there's a voice cameo? when? i couldn't spot it :shock:
I don't think there was - Martyn sounds a bit Dan-ish in the Ribena bit.
kavat
pastel persona

Phil's just lounging on a google couch this week

Catallena
classy cat lady
classy cat lady

kavat wrote: Wed Nov 17, 2021 7:37 pm Phil's just lounging on a google couch this week

A mood tbh
Twitter *•.(★).•* Tumblr
scientia
phabergé

Becky.rigby wrote: Tue Nov 16, 2021 10:11 pm I am really worried about Dan :/ I know he is a grown man and all that but it’s been over a month now since he last communicated with us. I wonder if all the negative tweets etc got to him (because it certainly would have got to me). The fact he haven’t even mentioned anything about the video on Thursday, and just retweeted Phils post. I am sure I am just overthinking it but I miss him so much :/ I know he is done with YouTube mostly but he said he would try posting more on Instagram during the stereos.
What negative tweets? I've been off twitter for a bit. Were the tweets related to the new YT Originals thing?
Megancita75
ar·tic·u·late

I am ready with this bingo card: