Dan & Phil Part 6: Choke Me Dad(dy)

Our two favourite full time internet nerds who never go outside!
fancybum
senpai

lilMango wrote:
Kathrynxjane wrote: Also Louise has now got Snapchat so I hope she snaps some D&P.
Hey, what is her snapchat? I googled it but couldn't find anything.
I'm too excited about Playlist, somebody give me a life.
Thanks and have a great day! Oil me
hunnyftw
phabergé

Kathrynxjane wrote:There is something about Cat I don't like. I can't put my finger on it but I never watch any videos with her in it. At least Updatedphan will upload the snaps anyway.
I find Cat slightly cringey and rather boring so I don't watch her videos unless she's spending her time with D&P, and even then she sometimes manages to make Deppy themselves look boring to me Still, I haven't found a reason to actively dislike her but can see why for some she might be too irritating.

Also, can't wait for Louise's snaps if she actually decides to go with it. I'm preparing for a glorious trainwreck (I love this woman to bits)
And lilMango, according to het twitter it's LouisePentland. I'm not sure if you checked that, sorry if you did
edit: fancybum beat me to it with Louise's snapchat. ups
Last edited by hunnyftw on Thu Apr 21, 2016 7:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
backin09
living flop
Pronouns: she/her

vincentian wrote:
this is one of my favourite pictures of them, even though it's edited (in case anyone didn't know; it looks very real, doesn't it)
this is the original photo:
thank you very much, vincentian, and all the other people for helping me grow my collection

when are they gonna put up the merch i've been waiting for it all day
without the internet, we never would have met
backin09
living flop

vincentian wrote:

this is one of my favourite pictures of them, even though it's edited (in case anyone didn't know; it looks very real, doesn't it)
thank you very much, vincentian, and all the other people for helping me grow my collection

when are they gonna put up the merch i've been waiting for it all day
oqua
nose pervert
nose pervert

backin2009 wrote:
vincentian wrote:

Since it seems relevant I'm going to post the entire FAQ section about common edits. (The FAQ is still under construction, sorry. But this part is completed). Anyway, most of them are edits that make it look like D&P have their arms around each other:
Is this an edit? Yes, it is!

Gallery of fan edits that are commonly mistaken for real. Sorry for any crushed dreams. (#StayWoke!)

Edit:

Originals:
^ Phil and lightscameraash

^ Dan and Hatti Rex.

Edit:

Original:

Edit:

Original:

Edit:

Original:

Edit:

Original:

Edit:

Original:

Edit:

Original:

ANY picture looking something like this:

Probably looked something like this originally:
busy being happy~
DryCereal
koi pond

oqua wrote:
backin2009 wrote:
vincentian wrote:

Since it seems relevant I'm going to post the entire FAQ section about common edits. (The FAQ is still under construction, sorry. But this part is completed). Anyway, most of them are edits that make it look like D&P have their arms around each other:

Gallery of fan edits that are commonly mistaken for real. Sorry for any crushed dreams. (#StayWoke!)

Edit:

Originals:

^ Dan and Hatti Rex.

Edit:

Original:

Edit:

Original:

Edit:

Original:

Edit:

Original:

Edit:

Original:

Edit:

Original:

Ruin my dreams, why don't you?! :sobs:

that last original pic though...!
IckleMissMayhem's evil fic writing alter ego. :twisted:
vincentian
hobbit hair

backin2009 wrote:
vincentian wrote:
oops, that was an edit
here's one more
thanks oqua for the list of edits!
Last edited by vincentian on Thu Apr 21, 2016 8:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
daphenaxa
blobfish

I think I am gonna spend A LOT of time on that FAQ when it's gonna be out amirite
If you’re attracted to somebody, you’ll want them to sniff you eventually - Dan
*Phil is turned on by Dan's brilliance* *they kiss* *they have sex in the microwave* - Oqua (actually Phil)
bluntedclaws
rainbow nerd

IckleMissMayhem wrote:
oqua wrote:
backin2009 wrote:
vincentian wrote:

Edit:

Originals:

^ Dan and Hatti Rex.

Edit:

Original:

Edit:

Original:

Edit:

Original:

Edit:

Original:

Edit:

Original:

Edit:

Original:

Ruin my dreams, why don't you?! :sobs:

that last original pic though...!
At least we still have these:
Sorry if I say something wrong. My first language is sarcasm. I've never really learned English
coffee pig
woodland creature
Pronouns: ''ugh, her again''

fancybum wrote:
SquishPhan wrote:
oqua wrote: Perhaps one day on-camera Deppy embraces will be commonplace. We can hope lol.
That would be the dream.
But that would be queershipbaitingfansellingoutservice. :tsk:
Indirect shade? ;) By the way, does anyone know if this picture is real or edited? It's always hard to tell with them.

I also, being the creepy middle-aged pervert that I am, have a few pictures of them on my computer where they look like a couple with no context.

Those house party pics will always be my favorite ....drunk Dan and Phil really have no sense of personal space, do they.
{ bisexual Philophile and respectful stalker since 2008 }
spider
ar·tic·u·late

bedhead91 wrote:drunk Dan and Phil really have no sense of personal space, do they.
As if sober Dan and Phil are any different with their habit of sitting so much in each other's laps people think they're cuddling. :lol: They might as well be.
backin09
living flop

bedhead91 wrote:By the way, does anyone know if this picture is real or edited? It's always hard to tell with them.
that one's real (also one of my faves )
SquishPhan
capita£ester

spider wrote:
bedhead91 wrote:drunk Dan and Phil really have no sense of personal space, do they.
As if sober Dan and Phil are any different with their habit of sitting so much in each other's laps people think they're cuddling. :lol: They might as well be.
That is true. :)

I'm just sitting here, waiting for a merch video. What has my life become?
coffee pig
woodland creature

Also going to post this compilation for no reason other than I find it hilarious, sorry Dan and Phil.
So true, I was just laughing at the 'original edit' where they are holding hands vs. not holding hands, because it took me a few moments to realize that there was actually a difference.
I feel 2009! Dan drinking Malibu from the bottle on a spiritual level.
Stakhanov
haru pillow
Pronouns: he / him

Been a long day so apologies for being off topic a bit, but when i read the whole height discussion on the train this morning I had a vision:

Yup, all we need is the power of triangles to settle once and for all who of them is tallest.
Detailed instruction can be found at http://www.wikihow.com/Measure-the-Height-of-a-Tree (while deppy technically aren't trees, they are of sufficient height to make the human / tree difference trivial right? *coughs*

Yes it may look a bit odd when you whip up your paper triangle and start staring at them with one eye from a distance. I say that still marginally beats the awkwardness of getting out a ruler and ask them to stand back to back ! Plus, we're basically using Dan's own advice from his video to gain some pro life skillz, ironically, as he would want it. Don't they say satire is the greatest form of flattery?
Do we have a brave soul going to a TATINOF meet and greet who will triangulate her/his way to victory?
Finding my own inarticulate prose
Weirding out strangers and laughing at those
Jaundiced and jaded, postured and posed
Not that we’re special it’s just that we’re
Closing in on a place where we might get to be
Living real people regularly
DryCereal
koi pond

bedhead91 wrote:I feel 2009! Dan drinking Malibu from the bottle on a spiritual level.
You and me (but mostly me!) (yup, listening to BoM. Again. Fite me. :D )... Pass the bottle when you're done, will ya?

I don't do maths anymore. Dropped that ish like a hot brick after the headfuck that was GCSE, so... I'd stick with the tape measure. (So long as you remember to convert everything metric as well as imperial...!) :tongue:
[offtopic]I ate my mango after dinner tonight, and it was glorious![/offtopic] :thumb:
IckleMissMayhem's evil fic writing alter ego. :twisted:
coffee pig
woodland creature

IckleMissMayhem wrote:
bedhead91 wrote:I feel 2009! Dan drinking Malibu from the bottle on a spiritual level.
You and me (but mostly me!) (yup, listening to BoM. Again. Fite me. :D )... Pass the bottle when you're done, will ya?

[offtopic]I'm more of a beer/whiskey girl myself usually (I don't share Deppy's love of fruity cocktails) but I will make an exception for a pina colada. [/offtopic]
majitzu
angel bean

I want any kind of content :wahh:
Kathrynxjane
janice from the shop
Pronouns: She/Her

Did thinking they were leaving it a bit late for any UK people but makes sense now. I wonder what the problem is, must be hard as they are all in America so If something messes up, it will be harder to fix.

can go to sleep now?!
"You can't just pull it out and put it in without a plan." Dan Howell 2015
SquishPhan
capita£ester

majitzu wrote: I want any kind of content :wahh:
Well that is just great, not.
But serioulsy they really should upload something, soon.
missemma
#teamshavedsides
#teamshavedsides

just a little reminder that when the tour starts tomorrow (yay) to use the threads in the tatinof forum to discuss tour related things (such as m&g photos, reviews, spoilers etc). There is a thread for each date so when we want to look back and find something out about it, it'll be easy :D
:prideheart: :gayaf: :prideheart:
iero
phabergé

new sims video!
zvk
squish

i came on to post about being bummed about the merch glitch, but then i saw they uploaded a new video. alrighty good distraction tactic. a fair exchange. that'll do pig, that'll do.
SquishPhan
capita£ester

iero wrote:new sims video!
Yeah the listened to me and got me new content. ;)
Off to watch it now.
RachelPhan
delia smith

Also looks like they are doing agar.io I wonder if that's an old video they haven't released before as everyone and his mother is playing slither.io now!