Dan and Phil Part 103: we're all doomed!

Our two favourite full time internet nerds who never go outside!
kavat
pastel persona
Pronouns: she/her

I really liked newest video. We often see him talk about his past, but it's more rare to hear him actually reflect on it. Like him talking about how he shouldn't have been so scared to come out, that was really heartwarming.

Always refreshing with a new sponsor as well. I've only seen one other youtuber spon copilot, so it was fun to see his spin on it.
alienfreakbingo
delia smith

kavat wrote: Wed Oct 04, 2023 7:09 am I really liked newest video. We often see him talk about his past, but it's more rare to hear him actually reflect on it. Like him talking about how he shouldn't have been so scared to come out, that was really heartwarming.

Always refreshing with a new sponsor as well. I've only seen one other youtuber spon copilot, so it was fun to see his spin on it.
Fully same, for all this. With that other youtuber I've seen, copilot requires (I guess) multiple videos so I hope we get more squatting/lunging Phil haha!
Catallena
classy cat lady
classy cat lady

For those who missed it, Dan's reaction to the Conservatives going all in on anti trans politics:
Plus some Instastories:
He's really never giving up on that Old People Dying Will Solve [Insert Social Issue Here] take of his huh?
Twitter *•.(★).•* Tumblr
kavat
pastel persona

Catallena wrote: Sat Oct 07, 2023 8:10 pm
He's really never giving up on that Old People Dying Will Solve [Insert Social Issue Here] take of his huh?
It's getting a bit tiring. For someone who wants to seem interested in politics, he's sort of stuck in a 2016 mindset. Rishi Sunak was born in the 80's and he's still spewing hate across the nation, what gives
Catallena
classy cat lady
classy cat lady

A nice oldskool storytime video from Phil!

I say it's time for them to get a cat 🐈
Twitter *•.(★).•* Tumblr
000dia000
emo goose

I'm loving the frequent uploads. This was such a quintessential AmazingPhil video!
:cactus:
kavat
pastel persona

I'm just so happy that he makes regular little videos again, I enjoy them so much!
alittledizzy
actual demon phannie
actual demon phannie

I also love the frequent uploads. The videos aren't amazing - like, these wouldn't be the AmazingPhil videos I was recommending to someone that had never seen him before. But if he's doing weekly or any kind of schedule then that's okay, they don't all have to be winners, and his videos always feel like getting to hang out with a friend for ten minutes. (While that friend tries to sell me on their perfume business, I guess? lmao).

I do hope we get some more creative concepts in his videos at some point, but until then - I may grumble but I'm gonna be watching and happy to see him.
ignacio
smol bean
Pronouns: he/him

Catallena wrote: Tue Oct 03, 2023 8:15 pm New Phil video!

Image word for word bar for bar
LadyLackless
cheeky #spon
Pronouns: She/Her

Phil retitled his latest video :lol:

kavat
pastel persona

ignacio wrote: Thu Oct 12, 2023 1:10 pm
Catallena wrote: Tue Oct 03, 2023 8:15 pm New Phil video!

Image word for word bar for bar
Oh this is a good catch. I wonder if it's a private motto for them.
dippy_deppy
first-time poster

I'm usually just a lurker(!) but I got some tea that I thought was worth sharing for any Doomed fans - My cousin works at a production company and they got an email from Dan's agent (Intertalent?) asking them to film the Doomed live show. My cousin said his company aren't going to go for it, but hopefully the agent will try lots of companies? I want someone to do it because I didn't get to see the tour and would love to watch it at some point. Anyway, thought I'd share!
Catallena
classy cat lady
classy cat lady

dippy_deppy wrote: Fri Oct 13, 2023 11:56 am I'm usually just a lurker(!) but I got some tea that I thought was worth sharing for any Doomed fans - My cousin works at a production company and they got an email from Dan's agent (Intertalent?) asking them to film the Doomed live show. My cousin said his company aren't going to go for it, but hopefully the agent will try lots of companies? I want someone to do it because I didn't get to see the tour and would love to watch it at some point. Anyway, thought I'd share!
Hello! :welcome:

That's actually very interesting. I've seen some talk about Dan recently following some people from United Talent Agency. Could it have been them rather than Intertalent? And was this recently? If so it's a bit disappointing that a release of WAD isn't a near in the future as I had hoped. I guess that's also why leftover tour merch hasn't been for sale yet despite tour ending months ago.
Twitter *•.(★).•* Tumblr
LadyLackless
cheeky #spon
Pronouns: She/Her

anecdata but people that were there said the crew were also refusing to give the orange cubes away at the end of the final show because they would be needed again - perhaps for a final, recorded show?
Catallena
classy cat lady
classy cat lady

Yeah that's true, I remember thinking that that surely meant that they had A Plan ready to be able to release a recording of WAD to the public asap. But now it's been 6 months since tour ended and there's nothing yet. If the shopping around for a production company was recent(ish) then it's kinda sad if they haven't been able to make any steps to releasing yet.

Speaking of things taking a long time, we've finally reached 40 pages! That means we're opening a new fresh thread soon and we'd like a new name for it. If you got any ideas that you think would be the ideal main thread title for the next 20 years, let us know in the suggestion thread.
Twitter *•.(★).•* Tumblr
missemma
#teamshavedsides
#teamshavedsides

That is so interesting about WAD being filmed. I would love to see the show again so I hope they might do a few extra dates! Definitely makes sense why they wouldn’t give those cubes away though in the last few shows; they did say they weren’t allowed and it seemed strange why especially as in Cambridge they got rid of loads of them!
:prideheart: :gayaf: :prideheart:
plinthofmylife
janice from the shop

EXCUSE ME!?? DID I JUST GET A WEDDING INVITE FOR A LIVESTREAM AT 6PM??

Last edited by lefthandedism on Sun Oct 15, 2023 4:45 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Reason: fixed image link
fioebae
drama llama

Thoughts on what this will be? I’m hopi g a gaming channel revival of a Dab and Evan wedding but I don’t know if I am getting my hopes up :rainbowtears:
PolarFox
truth bomb

I have raised from the depths of depression on that tweet ping, trying not to be a demon, that it is most likely a merch drop but god damn. Guyyyyyyyyyyyyys why are you wording the invite like that....
Awww! You clicked on my signature!
plinthofmylife
janice from the shop

fioebae wrote: Sun Oct 15, 2023 3:44 pm Thoughts on what this will be? I’m hopi g a gaming channel revival of a Dab and Evan wedding but I don’t know if I am getting my hopes up
I have no other thoughts, this is my only thought.

And close to phanny day too
Catallena
classy cat lady
classy cat lady

I love that it just says YouTube but not which channel. Might be Crafts for all we know.

Now why is this happening at the exact time my parents expect me at dinner? :sideeye:
Twitter *•.(★).•* Tumblr
jmorton
butt chair

Very curious about this. Im betting its restarting DAPG or something like that.
jmorton
butt chair

jmorton wrote: Sun Oct 15, 2023 4:36 pm Very curious about this. Im betting its restarting DAPG or something like that.
Welp. I at least got the DAPG part right. Lol

masterofgeometry
squish

sadness retracted we poppin the biggest bottles tonight
Catallena
classy cat lady
classy cat lady

Twitter *•.(★).•* Tumblr