Dan and Phil Part 103: we're all doomed!

Our two favourite full time internet nerds who never go outside!
alittledizzy
actual demon phannie
actual demon phannie
Pronouns: she/her

Barbie outfits are perfect. I'm kind of obsessed with that photo of Dan. And we got to see Phil's new hair (ig??) - ngl I don't love it but I'll accept that if he's doing the fringe he's probably still growing it out.
kavat
pastel persona

Phil's fringe intrigues me, but it might just be that he's uncomfortable with wearing a hat without some hair sticking out (he said he thinks he looks like an egg in hats which i very much relate to). Dan's outfit is 10/10 and i must admit i got very influenced under the influence and bought the pink sandals :lol:
alienfreakbingo
delia smith

DnP's lil cameo in Louise's vlog was very cute. It's lovely to hear that they give off big 'home/comfort' vibes to their friends irl as well as to people and subscribers online :')

Also giant painting on the grey slab wall, it seems? That's new...
kavat
pastel persona

Final DD, the end of an era

alienfreakbingo
delia smith

LMAO THE BUNNIES HUMPING ON HIS BACK
Catallena
classy cat lady
classy cat lady

The bunnies doing bunny things on his back had me in stitches. You sure as hell can't script that.

Cursed Insta post for sponning the Dystopia Daily shirt. I'm surprised we didn't get the tour merch online.
(insta embed is broken)

We also had some Stories from Phil today as well, it's like a weird phannie christmas.
It's a very Dan coded outfit actually. And probably old considering his hair is still quiffed up.
Twitter *•.(★).•* Tumblr
Catallena
classy cat lady
classy cat lady

Oh and some Twitter interaction as an extra treat!
#GetPhilARabbit2023
Twitter *•.(★).•* Tumblr
SylvestyLesty
smol bean

weird question but is anyone else getting weird messages on phannie tumblr about Ned Fulmer? I saw deadandphilgames has along with fictropes and myself. Also found this:

https://www.reddit.com/r/TheTryGuysSnar ... cs_of_ned/

Not sure if this is something to worry about or not.
obvsly
#relatable

Dan changed the thumbnail and video title…

I understand he’s trying to stick to a theme and make a point here but the real irony is this (supposedly a contender for the) title “Cute Bunny content to fix your Disastrous Life” along with a picture of bunnies with a cute smiley dan over pink background could definitely do much better than the old school YouTube reaction thumbnail and a generic title 😭
Catallena
classy cat lady
classy cat lady

He changed the title again, back to the first one. Make up your mind dude.

We got tweets from both of them today!
With this horrifying faceswap in the replies.
Twitter *•.(★).•* Tumblr
Catallena
classy cat lady
classy cat lady

Beach Boys!
Twitter *•.(★).•* Tumblr
obvsly
#relatable

👆 I fear the only reason we got to see that pic now miiiight be because he’s wearing the dystopia daily shirt that he’s trying to shift but I’m grateful nonetheless
adorally
phillion/danosaur <//3

Hi all!! Popping in to share maybe the cutest AP edit I've seen in a minute:
@amaz1ngpeej
:straggy: :betta: :maskup:
obvsly
#relatable

Can’t verify this but the op said phil did pop up on the app randomly a few trimes when they were listening to old shows there. Do we think it’s possible Dan and Phil will revive Stereo? I think timing is actually perfect as Dystopia Daily just ended and this could be a low effort thing to tie him/them over until another substantial project materialises.
jmorton
butt chair

New Phil video

I'll wait until everyone has seen it. There's something Phil said at the end that made me kind of sad
Grey
lady door

Oooh I don’t wanna get my hopes up but I would love some stereo shows…

Re this hair video: I was surprised by there being a video (pretty regular videos- what a treat!!) and I like Phil’s new hair. I also enjoyed the golden pig’s input on Phil’s hair lol. And I also enjoyed Dan hyping him up :D

jmorton, was the thing that made you sad about Phil’s face?
I'm having a stress.
vincentian
hobbit hair

jmorton wrote: Mon Aug 07, 2023 6:18 pm New Phil video

I'll wait until everyone has seen it. There's something Phil said at the end that made me kind of sad
That dialogue with Dan behind the camera at the end. I'm sure I've read multiple versions of it on ao3 :rainbowtears:

I caught on the sad part as well. I don't think Phil was that serious though. I feel like Dan was generally the main motivator for this whole Phil renaissance era.
jmorton
butt chair

Grey wrote: Mon Aug 07, 2023 6:51 pm Oooh I don’t wanna get my hopes up but I would love some stereo shows…

Re this hair video: I was surprised by there being a video (pretty regular videos- what a treat!!) and I like Phil’s new hair. I also enjoyed the golden pig’s input on Phil’s hair lol. And I also enjoyed Dan hyping him up :D

jmorton, was the thing that made you sad about Phil’s face?
Yeah. As someone who cloaked his self deprication with humor I recognized that immediately. Also it was notable how Dan's tone immediately changed "How dare you" sounded quite ... affectionately scolding. If that makes sense. (Good for Dan, btw).
koalaselfie
living flop

Catallena wrote: Wed Aug 02, 2023 7:35 pm
As an autistic person, I've been convinced Dan is neurodivergent (probs autistic) for a while now, amd I know it's not "the done thing" to diagnose people if you're not a doctor but for what it's worth: this Tweet is hella relatable to me...and ironic, given that one of my special interests/hyperfixations is DnP themselves :lol:

On the fence about Phil's new hair! I don't hate it, but I don't love it either. I think it needs a bit of mussing up, like Dan suggested at the end of the video. I recently cut all my hair off and couldn't be happier! Here's to this season of new hairdos.
:cherryblossom: ~when ur sad, remember the deppy japan trip of 2015~ :cherryblossom:
Catallena
classy cat lady
classy cat lady

I don't love the new hair oops. The video was nice though. Dan gently scolding Phil for making self deprecating joke about his looks was just so very sweet.

It doesn't look too bad on this picture tbh,
Twitter *•.(★).•* Tumblr
kavat
pastel persona

I think his hair is a little too thin to give the look he's going for, but I really preferred the pictures over the look in the video. A new haircut is always a little awkward until you've styled it yourself a few times.

Mostly I'm glad that he's embracing change. It really feels like 2023 has been a year of growth for Phil and I love that <3
Levitating
#relatable

I've been reading some fanfictions lately and Dan's whole speech sounds exactly like what a lover!Dan in any fics would say. Loved it

I agree though about the haircut. It feels like it doesn't fit his age and this doesn't want to be ageism but, like, with age your face grows longer/drops and the fringe/downward direction of the hair simply emphasises it so it ends up being a sort of age highlighter. I'm all about embracing whatever fashion/look you want at whatever age, but - dunno - this feels like it's pushing it a bit?

Photos look good!
Catallena
classy cat lady
classy cat lady

Yeah I think a big reason as to why the quiff style is so popular with men is because it makes hair look voluminous and gives the face a bit of a lift. If he doesn't care about that that's great of course, but it does make a hairstyle change a bigger thing than 'just hair'.

Meanwhile, Phil has been.quite active on Twitter lately (not calling it X fuck you elon).
And we got a new Community post:
Twitter *•.(★).•* Tumblr
alittledizzy
actual demon phannie
actual demon phannie

Agree with not loving the haircut, though I am happy Phil is feeling confident in himself enough to change it up. I'll just be... waiting for the next change up, I guess? Though who knows, maybe once it does grow out a little more it'll look better. I do think it looks better in the pictures now than in the video immediately post-cut.
Catallena
classy cat lady
classy cat lady

Phil has been very active on Twitter lately.
Twitter *•.(★).•* Tumblr