Dan and Phil Part 103: we're all doomed!

Our two favourite full time internet nerds who never go outside!
gnostic
stress mushroom

alittledizzy wrote: Thu Sep 29, 2022 12:30 am quietly dying over this. "amazingphil you must be so proud" - with the HEART and the RAINBOW emoji?
Whoooo uploaded this expose smhmh
Just here for the marketing skills
alittledizzy
actual demon phannie
actual demon phannie
Pronouns: she/her

gnostic wrote: Thu Sep 29, 2022 3:36 pm
alittledizzy wrote: Thu Sep 29, 2022 12:30 am quietly dying over this. "amazingphil you must be so proud" - with the HEART and the RAINBOW emoji?
Whoooo uploaded this expose smhmh
Ooh didn't realize it didn't have the name on it - that was an instagram story from Cornelia!
Grey
lady door

whatdoiknow wrote: Thu Sep 29, 2022 3:10 am
Megancita75 wrote: Thu Sep 29, 2022 1:18 am The Kichener show was canceled due to repair work; I looked at the venue's site and a bunch of other shows were canceled for the same reason. With that said, I'd love for someone at some point to do a business breakdown of this show. Like, my sense is it's doing well enough in terms of sales, but not selling out, but especially with inflation right now I'm quite curious how this will end up at the end of the tour in terms of profit/loss. To be clear, everything I'm seeing (without spoiling myself) is that show is a creative and personal success, I'm just curious about the business side of things since that's part of this whole endeavor too.

Also, all the content tonight has been fun to follow along with on social media! It's a good time <3
Oh damn that sucks! I was thinking of buying last minute tickets and was happy there was the Kitchener option so I wouldn't have to go into Toronto (fairly equal distances, but obviously kitchener would be easier for driving and parking and general safety). Now I'm definitely leaning towards not going, but disappointed because everyone has made the show sound really good. But I'm glad I saw this here instead of finding out closer to the date next week when I went looking for tickets.

I'm loving the content tonight though!
Good thing I check this website because my email from the venue went to junk!! I’m glad Toronto still has some tickets but definitely disappointed that it won’t be nearly as convenient as I’d thought. They sent the email on sept 27 which seems oddly close to the show date for them to realize the construction wouldn’t be done. I guess it’s just reallllly close to being done maybe.
I'm having a stress.
Catallena
classy cat lady
classy cat lady

alittledizzy wrote: Thu Sep 29, 2022 2:48 pm A review! The most relevant part being the bit about Phil Lester being a superstar.
There was so much age old cliché 'You Don't Know Who This YouTuber Doing A Thing Is But Thousands Of Teenage Girls Here Do' shit in this that a bot could've written it. As if the phandom isn't mostly us old hags by now.

Anyway, I'm living for Phil's silent presence rn. Like here is Dan at his last UK show, his peers have come to see him and are praising him on their socials. And we see Phil in the audience so we are (completely rationally) going feral and like pHIL WE CAN SEE YOU YOU'RE RIGHT THERE. But not a word from this man. Cornelia even taking it to the next level saying he must be proud of his like actual soulmate. But he's just like 🤐

And then at the same time, he is leaving the building together with Dan, and they get into the same car on the way to their shared forever home, and it's the loudest thing ever. So loud without saying a word. I respect it.

(but also phil please come back to us soon we miss you)
Twitter *•.(★).•* Tumblr
Ataraxia25
flower crown
Pronouns: they/them

Catallena wrote: Thu Sep 29, 2022 8:01 pm
alittledizzy wrote: Thu Sep 29, 2022 2:48 pm A review! The most relevant part being the bit about Phil Lester being a superstar.
There was so much age old cliché 'You Don't Know Who This YouTuber Doing A Thing Is But Thousands Of Teenage Girls Here Do' shit in this that a bot could've written it. As if the phandom isn't mostly us old hags by now.

Anyway, I'm living for Phil's silent presence rn. Like here is Dan at his last UK show, his peers have come to see him and are praising him on their socials. And we see Phil in the audience so we are (completely rationally) going feral and like pHIL WE CAN SEE YOU YOU'RE RIGHT THERE. But not a word from this man. Cornelia even taking it to the next level saying he must be proud of his like actual soulmate. But he's just like 🤐

And then at the same time, he is leaving the building together with Dan, and they get into the same car on the way to their shared forever home, and it's the loudest thing ever. So loud without saying a word. I respect it.

(but also phil please come back to us soon we miss you)
Nothing to add. Best post ever written and i particularly agree with the bold part.
they're so loud even when they don't say anything? That's why everyone is screaming over the videos of them leaving together!
:gayaf:
gnostic
stress mushroom

That picture of them walking together with Dan and his flowers and Phil waving... Yeah. Good shit. It speaks.
Just here for the marketing skills
alittledizzy
actual demon phannie
actual demon phannie

Oh boy Louise is in town and she's bringing us content.

AND she responded to someone's comment confirming she's vlogged it!
LAshleigh
rainbow nerd

alittledizzy wrote: Fri Sep 30, 2022 6:02 pm Oh boy Louise is in town and she's bringing us content.

AND she responded to someone's comment confirming she's vlogged it!
Yesss I love Louise + DnP content. This is already adorable.
plinthofmylife
janice from the shop

Louise feeds the phandom, I love her.
alittledizzy
actual demon phannie
actual demon phannie

Look at Dan, almost getting sentimental on main.
Plus some good replies!
alittledizzy
actual demon phannie
actual demon phannie

also had to poke around and find that book you can see there
Catallena
classy cat lady
classy cat lady

That photo of Dan on stage is gorgeous! So pleased he hired Mark again.
Twitter *•.(★).•* Tumblr
Susanisnotafish
flower crown
Pronouns: She/her

Catallena wrote: Fri Sep 30, 2022 8:57 pm That photo of Dan on stage is gorgeous! So pleased he hired Mark again.
That darn photo and all the content around that show ended up costing me nearly $500! There was somehow still front row tix (I guess Dan really did release his reserved seats) for the Indianapolis show. Had to buy 2 bc they wouldn’t allow you to leave a single seat, so if my daughter ends up not being able to go, I will probably be on here looking for someone to go with me.
"Rub those freckles all over me!" --Daniel Howell
alittledizzy
actual demon phannie
actual demon phannie

Phil has graced us with a tweet!
Formulaic but I'll take it.
alittledizzy
actual demon phannie
actual demon phannie

AMAZINGPHIL LIMITED micro company accounts dropped - from 2020 to 2021, he made £2,831,233 - only down about 300k from the previous year, which seems pretty damned good for little to no joint content.

Any lurking accountants know what the £22,369 loan that the company made to Phil would be? Like, is that a normal thing to cover a business expense or would Phil have been borrowing from his company for a purely personal reason for it to show up like that?
Susanisnotafish
flower crown

alittledizzy wrote: Sun Oct 02, 2022 4:19 pm AMAZINGPHIL LIMITED micro company accounts dropped - from 2020 to 2021, he made £2,831,233 - only down about 300k from the previous year, which seems pretty damned good for little to no joint content.

Any lurking accountants know what the £22,369 loan that the company made to Phil would be? Like, is that a normal thing to cover a business expense or would Phil have been borrowing from his company for a purely personal reason for it to show up like that?
Loans from the company would mean he was using the money personally.
alittledizzy
actual demon phannie
actual demon phannie

Susanisnotafish wrote: Sun Oct 02, 2022 4:24 pm
alittledizzy wrote: Sun Oct 02, 2022 4:19 pm AMAZINGPHIL LIMITED micro company accounts dropped - from 2020 to 2021, he made £2,831,233 - only down about 300k from the previous year, which seems pretty damned good for little to no joint content.

In that case…. Funny how that’s the same amount as the piano Dan has. 👀 (my brain cells did not put those things together, thank calvinahobbes for that bit of demon).
Susanisnotafish
flower crown

alittledizzy wrote: Sun Oct 02, 2022 5:26 pm
Susanisnotafish wrote: Sun Oct 02, 2022 4:24 pm

In that case…. Funny how that’s the same amount as the piano Dan has. 👀 (my brain cells did not put those things together, thank calvinahobbes for that bit of demon).
What an incredible gift! (And incredible detective/demon skills) I love them! (And IDB!)
plinthofmylife
janice from the shop

Omg, I knew grand pianos were expensive...but DAMN.

Glad to see that he still makes an unreasonable amount of money even with a slight content slowdown and the fact that ad deals tanked (at least in my experience) for about 6 months in 2020. Pay off that apartment, Phil! Yea!
Catallena
classy cat lady
classy cat lady

Amazing. Who needs a ring when you can get a grand piano amiright?

Time for some Instagram content! If I had money I'd bet some on Phil being the photographer of that first picture.

And seems like he's on his way to the USA (or already there if he did the good old delaying thing again).
Twitter *•.(★).•* Tumblr
plinthofmylife
janice from the shop

Someone explain the chicken tikka masala joke to me!
Catallena
classy cat lady
classy cat lady

KITTY VIDEO JUST DROPPED

Twitter *•.(★).•* Tumblr
Grey
lady door

What a cute cat. It cured my depression too honestly.

This is probably stupid but I’m confused about the premise of dystopia daily. At the start of the video, he says “in this last part of the episode” but it’s the start of the episode? He also said it’s the end of the pilot - which is usually the first episode in a show but this isn’t the first video in the series. So is he considering each of those videos to all be part of one “episode”? Does that means the series is over?? (I assumed Louise was filming one with him though..?). I like having content to watch but I don’t get it.
I'm having a stress.
literally_formless
butt chair

.....did they talk about the house in the last video?
mysterylovescompany
morning quiff

Popping back here to say the whole Dan-sitting-in-front-of-a-screen-and-commenting-on-audience-submissions aspect of the newest video gave me major Internet Support Group flashbacks aka my least favourite part of danisnotonfire