Dan and Phil Part 103: we're all doomed!

Our two favourite full time internet nerds who never go outside!
Catallena
classy cat lady
classy cat lady

The snowy Instastories seem to have come from another visit to Brighton, this time to celebrate PJ's birthday.

PJ's Instagram post including a picture with Phil:

Curiously, another post was up before that one which included another picture with Phil.
Twitter *•.(★).•* Tumblr
Catallena
classy cat lady
classy cat lady

New Dystopia Daily!

Twitter *•.(★).•* Tumblr
Catallena
classy cat lady
classy cat lady

idk what to say about Dan's video aside from that it was... a video?

I'm still not really into the Dystopia Daily video format, and the reaction stuff like this is just boring and doesn't highlight any of Dan's qualities as an entertainer imo. It's like he took everything that made Internet Support Group stale over time, and made it into these segments.

The tortoise was cute though.
Catallena wrote: Wed Dec 14, 2022 8:54 pm The snowy Instastories seem to have come from another visit to Brighton, this time to celebrate PJ's birthday.

PJ's Instagram post including a picture with Phil:

Curiously, another post was up before that one which included another picture with Phil.
The picture has resurfaced in another post and comes with an extra Phil picture!

He's also in this Instastory from PJ:
Phil posted an Instastory about that game on Saturday night, which is funny 'cause he is usually the one to delay posts.
Twitter *•.(★).•* Tumblr
kavat
pastel persona
Pronouns: she/her

I love those pictures of Phil and PJ, they look so happy and natural. I love it when Phil doesn't make a crazy face but just sports a normal smile <3
starsandshards
living flop

kavat wrote: Thu Dec 15, 2022 10:55 am I love those pictures of Phil and PJ, they look so happy and natural. I love it when Phil doesn't make a crazy face but just sports a normal smile <3
Ugh, me too. He's so handsome!
BrothAndBrine
delia smith

He's back! Twitter was actually right with the Dan sightings. :) And joint content (better than the drought, anyway) and a house tour! Haha. :ribena:
anonymous_mouse
not a first-time poster

Really looking forward to the drawn floorplans based on this one video :D
plinthofmylife
janice from the shop

This video was everything.

Now the universe can stop being ripped in half
Catallena
classy cat lady
classy cat lady

Crazy how Phil was the one who first brought a plant into their lives despite Dan's protests. Oh how the tables have turned.

He wasn't lying with that Plant Killer merch.
Twitter *•.(★).•* Tumblr
Catallena
classy cat lady
classy cat lady

Our boys are going Twitter viral this weekend.

Dan's tweet has obviously gotten a lot of engagement and is currently sitting at 6600 RTs and 75K likes, with the video having 2 million views now.
But more unexpectedly, Phil's random tweet about bike seats has also taken off, with 3800 RTs and 87K likes.
Twitter *•.(★).•* Tumblr
alittledizzy
actual demon phannie
actual demon phannie

Catallena wrote: Sun Dec 18, 2022 5:13 pm Our boys are going Twitter viral this weekend.

Dan's tweet has obviously gotten a lot of engagement and is currently sitting at 6600 RTs and 75K likes, with the video having 2 million views now.
But more unexpectedly, Phil's random tweet about bike seats has also taken off, with 3800 RTs and 87K likes.
Okay seriously if you need a laugh, do yourself a favor please and read the quote retweets on these.
Catallena
classy cat lady
classy cat lady

COLIN IS AT THE FOREVER HOME
I guess that means Dan's family (or at least his mum) is at their place for an early Christmas celebration, and then Dan will stay home for Christmas with the Lesters?
Twitter *•.(★).•* Tumblr
kavat
pastel persona

Dan and Colin will forever be my favorite, now we just need to bribe Phil into posting a Colin selfie as well!

Yeah, I would guess early Christmas with the Howells now (maybe yesterday as Adrian posted a story about being in London) and the Lesters for the weekend. Which makes sense, as much as I like to picture Dan's Nan and Kath together I fear the thought of Martyn and Adrian together...
Catallena
classy cat lady
classy cat lady

The added Copenhagen show on February 21st 2023 got cancelled.
Twitter *•.(★).•* Tumblr
LtrllySusan
lava lamp

Speaking of Copenhagen, if anyone needs a ticket, let me know. I've decided I'm not going :( New Dan is just not for me.
onceinaugust
rainbow nerd

Ooh is this going to be 'What Dan and Phil texted each other while Dan was on Tour'?
"You loved it, you want to do it more."
"Alright"
Catallena
classy cat lady
classy cat lady

onceinaugust wrote: Fri Dec 23, 2022 9:15 pm Ooh is this going to be 'What Dan and Phil texted each other while Dan was on Tour'?
Gotta be with a hint like that. I'm very interested in whether we'll see anything from Halloween, 'cause I need Phil's reaction to slutty nun Dan.

Meanwhile in DnP going viral updates, this tweet has gotten quite a bit of attention.
Someone donated some clothes and some poor soul at the charity shop somehow felt like this needed to be displayed front and center. Maybe they're an ex phannie too, who knows.

This one of the worst pieces of merch they've ever released tbh, no offense to anyone who owns (or owned) it. Looked like your boobs got bad haircuts.
Twitter *•.(★).•* Tumblr
gnostic
stress mushroom

The mad lad did it in the name of Christmas he Gave The People What They Wanted

Also, eight times at the gym? Holy shit muscle otter Phil era
Just here for the marketing skills
Catallena
classy cat lady
classy cat lady

I can't believe we got NOTHING about The Halloween Adventures of Dan the Slutty Nun (actually I can but I'm still sad).

I'm gonna have to assume the messages from that night were so extremely NSFW in the least vanilla of ways, that YouTube would've demonetized the video before they could even hit the upload button.

Also them having to eat roughly the same things throughout the day to be ~in sync~ is the worst (best) and most unhinged thing I've ever heard.
Twitter *•.(★).•* Tumblr
gnostic
stress mushroom

gnostic wrote: Wed Dec 07, 2022 12:18 am I am down for D&P joint videos being rare if every new one reaches new Peak Gay levels because they are no longer containing themselves
incredible
Glad to see the pattern holds
Just here for the marketing skills
Jenny
squish
Pronouns: she/her/hers

I haven't been on IDB in ages, but I needed a place to share my weird detecting skills. The twitch channel Dan was watching in phil's new video at 10:28 is "MightyTeapot"

I just looked for guild war 2 streamers and he was live, and had the most viewers. The layout of his camera, mic stand, etc all match. Icon look's similar (even though it's blurry), and Dan follows him on Twitter!
Levitating
#relatable

Jenny wrote: Sat Dec 24, 2022 9:23 pm I haven't been on IDB in ages, but I needed a place to share my weird detecting skills. The twitch channel Dan was watching in phil's new video at 10:28 is "MightyTeapot"

I just looked for guild war 2 streamers and he was live, and had the most viewers. The layout of his camera, mic stand, etc all match. Icon look's similar (even though it's blurry), and Dan follows him on Twitter!
:stan:

Does anyone know/can theorise on what happened to Louise' video? I feel like Dan said it was going to be publishe in October/November...? :(
Susanisnotafish
flower crown
Pronouns: She/her

Levitating wrote: Sun Dec 25, 2022 6:29 pm
Jenny wrote: Sat Dec 24, 2022 9:23 pm I haven't been on IDB in ages, but I needed a place to share my weird detecting skills. The twitch channel Dan was watching in phil's new video at 10:28 is "MightyTeapot"

:stan:

Does anyone know/can theorise on what happened to Louise' video? I feel like Dan said it was going to be publishe in October/November...? :(
I remember in a live show Louise commented that it would need a lot of editing for her to be comfortable with it. I hope it does eventually get released. Also Dan said in a pre show Q&A that he filmed a Day in the Life on Tour. Hope that gets released. Also sounds like he filmed with Anthony. My guess is that will be the next to come out.
"Rub those freckles all over me!" --Daniel Howell
BlueSnoko
sofa crease

Catallena wrote: Sat Dec 24, 2022 9:16 pm Also them having to eat roughly the same things throughout the day to be ~in sync~ is the worst (best) and most unhinged thing I've ever heard.
It really is the sort of thing two people who never interact with the outside world and only each other would come to conclude. Inching towards folie à deux territory honestly. . .

(Though part of me thinks it's just something Dan came up with to rationalize wanting Phil to bring him home a donut dog)
The mauve ones are boys and the white ones are girls, and the blue ones are just little sillies who are not sure what they are. - J. M. Barrie
Levitating
#relatable

Susanisnotafish wrote: Sun Dec 25, 2022 6:43 pm

I remember in a live show Louise commented that it would need a lot of editing for her to be comfortable with it. I hope it does eventually get released. Also Dan said in a pre show Q&A that he filmed a Day in the Life on Tour. Hope that gets released. Also sounds like he filmed with Anthony. My guess is that will be the next to come out.

Oh thank you! If he behaved as with his grandma, I can imagine why she is not comfortable with the footage :(