Dan and Phil Part 103: we're all doomed!

Our two favourite full time internet nerds who never go outside!
Catallena
classy cat lady
classy cat lady

Phil posted this on Twitter and TikTok yesterday:
Who gave him that 'cause my man has the shakiest and can barely make normal sized baked goods :lol:
Twitter *•.(★).•* Tumblr
kavat
pastel persona
Pronouns: she/her

That clip had such old school vibes, especially with that music.

But I'm so confounded by how active he is! Did he have a health breakthrough and is finally well enough to be at 100%? Or is he trying to see how much money he can squeeze out of the muskrat x monetization scheme? I'm not complaining, just confused.
Catallena
classy cat lady
classy cat lady

Phil continues to be active on both Twitter and TikTok.
Also we got this fun throwback from Jack Howard:
I love this pic, I remember the Tumblr Phandom going crazy over it all those years ago.
Twitter *•.(★).•* Tumblr
jmorton
butt chair

Catallena wrote: Tue Aug 15, 2023 8:19 pm Phil posted this on Twitter and TikTok yesterday:
Who gave him that 'cause my man has the shakiest and can barely make normal sized baked goods :lol:
What I enjoy about this particular TikTok is Phil seems aware of it's similarities to the Pop n cookin video on LessAmazingPhil from almost 12 years ago. He's using the same music he used there. VERY META PHIL! (also I'm questioning my own sanity for immediately recognizing the music from a random video from that long ago. I need a life. Lol)

Catallena
classy cat lady
classy cat lady

Phil being literal sunshine in new pics on his Instagram.
(our Insta embed thingy doesn't work anymore)
Twitter *•.(★).•* Tumblr
alienfreakbingo
delia smith

Catallena wrote: Sun Aug 20, 2023 7:13 pm Phil being literal sunshine in new pics on his Instagram.
(our Insta embed thingy doesn't work anymore)
Looove these pics and the shirt. Bryony truly is the MVP.
Catallena
classy cat lady
classy cat lady

New video from Phil!

King of clickbait but I love how frequently has been posting lately.

Meanwhile, sources on Twitter say Dan was spotted at Edinburgh Festival Fringe.
Twitter *•.(★).•* Tumblr
fkatwigs
tol bean

hi i've not posted in years lol but wanted to provide the mild tea/dan update that someone i know works at a talent/management agency and said Dan visited as he's looking to sign with them as apparently he wants to do more books now (don't know if that means he's leaving a previous management company)
kavat
pastel persona

Point 1: Phil looks very good in those pictures, Bryony did a great job and i love her mum stance in the picture :lol: kudos to her for making something in his actual size and not 3 sizes too big as he tends to buy.

Point 2: LOVE how he seems to be fully back in the video groove and just making silly little videos every two weeks. I hope this means he's on top of his medical issues finally and feeling well enough to do things.

Point 3: that is some fun tea, fkatwigs. I hope that's true, I would love more books from him. He really seems to thrive more in the long format writing rather than quick 8 minute video scripts so I'm looking forward to see if it leads anywhere (though I'm fully aware it would take years for us to see anything of it).
SylvestyLesty
smol bean

I remember when I loved Dan and Phil. I stopped liking Dan a good bit ago, just watching Phil. I figured even if Dan does...morally questionable things, to put it politely, I could and would still love Phil forever.

I think that time has passed now.

It's been almost a decade since watching my first video of theirs. It's shaped my life in weird, unbelievable ways that I'm pretty sure are for the best overall but definitely have not always been the healthiest. It's been a huge part of my teen years, years I look back on with so much grief and joy and regret and fondness.

And now it's time to say goodbye.

So. Goodbye. <3
LtrllySusan
lava lamp

SylvestyLesty wrote: Fri Aug 25, 2023 3:40 am And now it's time to say goodbye.

So. Goodbye. <3
Goodbye <3

Honestly I don't know why I check the forum anymore. Holding onto the hope that things go back to 2017!DnP, perhaps.

I've tried watching the new kind of content, but Phil rehashing the same 3 ideas (silly giggly react, over-dramatized story time from 15 years ago, and the odd joint content) have lost their appeal. And Dan's angry, edgy rants just rub me the wrong way.

I wish them well, I wish everyone here well, it was fun. (probably not the most fun I've ever had but close :prideheart2: )
LAshleigh
rainbow nerd

[Tumblr]https://www.tumblr.com/philenabean/7270 ... hare/embed[/Tumblr]

I'm sorry mods, I tried my best to embed it!

Cute Dan shout-out to the winner of the Phantom Gives birthday shout out!

Can anyone see what's behind Dan on the table? It looks like headshots or photos of some kind. Just curious if it might be project-related!
Catallena
classy cat lady
classy cat lady

No worries Ashleigh, I can't seem to fix it either so I suspect it's something with Tumblr (or I've gone insane).
The mystery surrounding Dan's visit to Edinburgh Fringe has been cleared up a little, he was there with BBC Talent Works. Y'know the one from the writers retreat thingy back in 2019. Is he still trying to get a TV thing going?
Twitter *•.(★).•* Tumblr
LAshleigh
rainbow nerd

Catallena wrote: Wed Aug 30, 2023 8:55 pm The mystery surrounding Dan's visit to Edinburgh Fringe has been cleared up a little, he was there with BBC Talent Works. Y'know the one from the writers retreat thingy back in 2019. Is he still trying to get a TV thing going?
I was wondering the same thing! I wouldn't be surprised, he seemed really passionate about it.
kavat
pastel persona

I really just miss live shows where they would talk about going on things like this, i just want to know what he saw and what it was like hanging with joe sugg
Grey
lady door

I miss liveshows too.

But I actually came on here to say: I just caught a betta fish on acnh!! Never caught one before. So I immediately thought of Phil! I’ve been making a more concerted effort to fish strategically so I can finish my aquarium. And it paid off I guess. :betta:
I'm having a stress.
Catallena
classy cat lady
classy cat lady

Signs of life from both of them!

Dan tweets:
Phil community post and Instastory:
Twitter *•.(★).•* Tumblr
Catallena
classy cat lady
classy cat lady

Some more activity from Phil on Insta:
And on Twitter:
(Dan retweeted)
Twitter *•.(★).•* Tumblr
yellowsubmarine
hobbit hair

The fact that no one is moving from that last Phil tweet with Dan half naked shows how far everyone's come from the 2012- 2014 phandom.
People back then would be losing their minds. Tags would be trending. Mayhem.

Honestly, good for them. They've earned this peace. They've come so far. I'm so happy for them and they will always hold a special place in my heart, even after I've moved on from actively following them.

Like seriously, no one cares... I love this for them.
"Treat yourself, because you're special and you're worth it."
Catallena
classy cat lady
classy cat lady

A relatively active day for them today!

Dan's Tweet and Stories (including a selfie of him sucking on a popsicle) here:
Phil's Stories here:
No Phil didn't suddenly become a sports fan, it's for charity. They're both there.
On the subject of helping people, new member beepbop needs the help of some phanfic enthusiasts in the phanfic rec thread to help them locate a fic.
Twitter *•.(★).•* Tumblr
Catallena
classy cat lady
classy cat lady

A very relatable tweet from Phil today:
Someone get this man some slip on Skechers.
Twitter *•.(★).•* Tumblr
Catallena
classy cat lady
classy cat lady

This tweet about DnP and phandom culture back in the good old days has gone a bit viral.
Twitter *•.(★).•* Tumblr
jmorton
butt chair

New Phil vid

alienfreakbingo
delia smith

jmorton wrote: Tue Sep 12, 2023 6:26 pm New Phil vid

The UNO card question and Phil's answer had me cacklinggggg
LAshleigh
rainbow nerd

Ooh some questions were filler but some of those were interesting! I'm so glad to hear that his mental health is improving, and still amazed at how they have contractors in their house so long after moving in.

Dil does still exist, so there is hope (however tiny) of a Dab and Evan wedding. Please please please do like a charity Livestream of it boys, you could raise so much money!

Also I'm trying not to be nosy but four YouTubers?? I'm intrigued, and also I do not have that many guesses.

Also I love that he just made up a dating app story, that does not surprise me in the least but poor guy. I guess sponsors just don't care if you'd actually like their product (as evidenced by the recent woman-shaped inflatable spin attempt :shock: )