Dan and Phil Part 104: DAPG IS BACK FROM THE DEAD

Our two favourite full time internet nerds who never go outside!
Possum
squish
Pronouns: she/her

Such a perfect choice for their first video :prideheart2: They seemed so comfortable and open, which was so much fun to watch. So happy they're really back!
LAshleigh wrote: Wed Oct 18, 2023 8:55 pm Also if anyone wants to be nosy and recognizes any of the trinkets decorating their office I am curious!
I rewatched and spotted the tonberry plushie on one of the shelves and now I'm emotional :rainbowtears: (didn't recognize much else but would be curious too!)
greenergrass
stress mushroom

I'm just so happy they're back with the joint content! It almost feels like no time has passed at all? It's the same good old gaming channel content we fell in love with years ago, but even better because they get to relax now and be fully themselves. Ah I'm loving this new era of deppy content already!! Fingers crossed for a spooky week revival also (even though I'm terrified of most of the games and always had to look for the jumpscare timestamps first).
Catallena
classy cat lady
classy cat lady

That video was everything I wanted and more. It healed my soul and gave my body a serotonin boost that nortriptyline could never give me. I thought things would feel a bit uneasy for the first couple of videos but it wasn't at all. Everything flowed so naturally, almost as if they never left.

My favorite thing about their office is their one large shared mousepad :lilheart:
Twitter *•.(★).•* Tumblr
fruitcriminals
rainbow nerd

After a horrendous few months personally this video was absolutely everything I needed.
Also near the end when the purple lamp looked like a tiny hat on Phil’s head, it really made me chuckle. So glad they are back, life was just a little less vibrant without them.

Hope everyone is doing ok, feels like an age since I’ve logged in x
Susanisnotafish
flower crown
Pronouns: She/her

anna_begins wrote: Wed Oct 18, 2023 4:27 pm I was looking through dnp's ig tags and saw a post from an account called benkboys, a "London Based Parkour Collective". They tagged jak3.benk as the person who played Dil. Seems random but Silvija follows him so maybe that's the connection.
PJ is friends with Silvia. They did a video on KickthePJ.

[YouTube]https://youtu.be/JOK_lP1HYNc[/YouTube]
"Rub those freckles all over me!" --Daniel Howell
liola
rankussy

I missed them so fucking much.

Also 2015 phandom believing Phil was straight is quaking at the "I was like I'm gay, I'm fine, let's do it" lmao

It was probably the perfect reintroduction to the gaming channel, cozy, fit the explanation for the less in the know, and not very focused on the game itself. Pretty deppy tbh

Also, RE office trinkets: my BONCAS loving heart thrived at seeing the award right up there in the shelves :rainbowtears:
Will probably never be over the BONCAS and the beauty of Phil Lester.

Official Moving Hill Mayor
Ataraxia25
flower crown
Pronouns: they/them

The fact that Phil knows Dan's tastes in men so well.... i'm here for it!

Because they're not just together...

THEY'RE BEST FRIENDS WHO GIGGLE ABOUT THEIR CRUSHES :rainbowtears:
:gayaf:
Kurapika
pumpkin spice pumpkin cookie

The video was sooo fun and I can’t wait to watch again as soon as I can. Board games are always a hit.

And it’s also been sooooooo fun to see the fandom! Here on IDB, on Twitter…everyone’s active.
Catallena wrote: Wed Oct 18, 2023 10:31 pm That video was everything I wanted and more. It healed my soul and gave my body a serotonin boost that nortriptyline could never give me. I thought things would feel a bit uneasy for the first couple of videos but it wasn't at all. Everything flowed so naturally, almost as if they never left.

My favorite thing about their office is their one large shared mousepad :lilheart:
They’re such an effectionate couple :rainbowtears:

Just a shared hivemind.
the candlelight by the crescent moon
alittledizzy
actual demon phannie
actual demon phannie

I've watched the video like four times today.

Different things keep taking me out. The Tonberry in the wall unit. The shared mousepad. The domesticity. Phil saying fuck. Dan's shriek. Them saying they're gay like a million times.

I adore them. I'm so ready to see where this leads.
plinthofmylife
janice from the shop

I had forgotten how fun collective phandom chaos is after at DAPG release. Right this is why I'm in this community
Catallena
classy cat lady
classy cat lady

Happy International Phannie Day everyone <3

Fourteen years since an 18 year old boy took a 3 hour train ride to Manchester to meet the 22 year old emo of his dreams. Who knew it would lead to all this?

In other news, Phil is gonna be testing his ever worsening eyesight again for us in a video.
Twitter *•.(★).•* Tumblr
LAshleigh
rainbow nerd

Happy Phannie Day to all who celebrate <3

Are there any other lefties confused by the whole mousepad thing? My sister and I are both left handed but use the mouse pad on the right side. Do other lefties use the mouse with their left hand?
Kurapika
pumpkin spice pumpkin cookie

is anyone else kinda freaking out lately about how 10 years ago they had been thinking "wow where will dan and phil be in 10 years?" and now 10 years have gone by and here they are :wahh:
the candlelight by the crescent moon
literally_formless
butt chair

LAshleigh wrote: Thu Oct 19, 2023 4:30 pm Happy Phannie Day to all who celebrate <3

Are there any other lefties confused by the whole mousepad thing? My sister and I are both left handed but use the mouse pad on the right side. Do other lefties use the mouse with their left hand?
Add me to the list of lefties who mouse rightie
nyehhehowell
smol bean
Pronouns: he/him

It's been years (2018ish? + coming out week) since i watched the boys more than casually but gaming channel? we are SO back. i can't wait. i've been rewatching some old favorites and picking up on some of the non-youtube based happenings for the past few days and it's been so much fun. happy october 19th y'all
~a post halloween baking universe~
Afunnyworld
sofa crease

Damn feels like traveling back in time watching them again, I really haven't watched any joint content of theirs since they stopped posting it.

They seemed more chill in this video, especially Dan. Although I doubt that will last very long if they start playing more intense games.
This forum used to genuinely be such a big part of my life, I would spend hours a day reading every single post when I was in HS.
I agree that it is fun to collectively get hyped over every video lol
Catallena
classy cat lady
classy cat lady

dippy_deppy wrote: Fri Oct 13, 2023 11:56 am I'm usually just a lurker(!) but I got some tea that I thought was worth sharing for any Doomed fans - My cousin works at a production company and they got an email from Dan's agent (Intertalent?) asking them to film the Doomed live show. My cousin said his company aren't going to go for it, but hopefully the agent will try lots of companies? I want someone to do it because I didn't get to see the tour and would love to watch it at some point. Anyway, thought I'd share!
Quoting this from the previous thread (from before the boys gave us all a delightful heart attack) because both are now indeed managed by Intertalent. I can only find Phil on their website, but the AmazingPhil, Daniel Howell, and DanAndPhilGames channels now all have an Intertalent email address listed for business inquiries on their About pages. Dan previously followed some people from a different talent agency (United Talent) which led to speculation elsewhere that he signed with them but guess not. It probably means that the shopping around for a production company to release WAD was very recent.
Twitter *•.(★).•* Tumblr
Catallena
classy cat lady
classy cat lady

Instastories dump:
Who is the phannie working at Nintendo? :lol:
Twitter *•.(★).•* Tumblr
Catallena
classy cat lady
classy cat lady

I knew it was coming, and yet I was not prepared.
Twitter *•.(★).•* Tumblr
iero
phabergé

i don't know what i expected from the return of dapg but i hope they use it as an opportunity to freshen up the channel. so far i've been disappointed that it seems to be the same old kind of videos, just years later. the bonus was seeing them able to be more open in their first video. i just want them to play different games they enjoy but i always get the vibe they're just making themselves play specific games to cater to the audience which is now like 5 years older lol
ignacio
smol bean
Pronouns: he/him

000dia000
emo goose

:biflag: :biflag: :biflag: BICON DIL HOWLTER HAS BEEN CONFIRMED :biflag: :biflag: :biflag:
:cactus:
phancon
delia smith

It is so strange to have classic DAPG videos where they casually mention being gay lol. Just... imagine this ten years ago. Wild. Like the editing/behaviour/way they play stuff is exactly the same, but also they WILL mention how gay they are every video now. And I love it.
plinthofmylife
janice from the shop

The only gaming channel I have ever watched or will ever watch is DAPG so I wouldn't even know what other "fresher" gaming content looks like but I like having the cozy familiar sorts of videos but with them looking more relaxed, out, and like they enjoy it again (I feel like they were really having a bit of a long drag on some of the 2018 videos).

I am On Board AF

ETA: I saw they credited the editor and I thought "yes, their editor is TOTALLY nailing the DAPG style" so I am on board with them having less editing to do so they want to keep making content
Scout
squish
Pronouns: She/Her

Maybe not a popular opinion, but the sims series has always been one of my least favorites on the gaming channel. Maybe it’s because I’m such an avid simmer, and I’m used to watching people who know the game inside out. And, I could be completely off, but to me it’s never seemed like a game they enjoy playing that much. I’m obviously happy about any content they put out though.
:lesbianflag: