Dan and Phil Part 104: DAPG IS BACK FROM THE DEAD

Our two favourite full time internet nerds who never go outside!
Grey
lady door

nøx wrote: Tue Oct 31, 2023 5:53 pm
Catallena wrote: Mon Oct 30, 2023 8:31 pm Anyway, so no video today but I'm dying to see what this highly unorthodox finale video (see DAPG community post) is. Baking is the first obvious guess, but I was thinking... the return of the nun costume?
Why not both :skeleton: :skeleton:
Why not, indeed!!
-
I can see why they didn’t get their editor to edit that one. :rofl:

But for all their insistence that they haven’t changed and still can’t cook, the food actually looks like it turned out pretty well?!
I'm having a stress.
greenergrass
stress mushroom

That was everything I could have hoped for in a return of baking videos in this new era of dan and phil. All the fun bakes and silliness and sexual innuendos of the previous baking vids but even more so. Also return of the nun costume is what we deserved
BlueSnoko
sofa crease

nicky1388 wrote: Sun Oct 29, 2023 3:54 am like, i am long content with the fact that they will tease us forever and we will never have an explicit confirmation
What are you talking about? We have had explicit confirmation. There was that interview in (I think Australia?) where the interview said, (paraphrasing) -So you and Phil are basically just a typical gay couple- (in response to something Dan said about them) and Dan responded with -yes-. (And there was that other interview where Dan referred to Phil and himself as husbands.)
It's not unconfirmed. It's just private, and therefore not something they're going to talk about publicly.
The mauve ones are boys and the white ones are girls, and the blue ones are just little sillies who are not sure what they are. - J. M. Barrie
flarequake
not an airport stalker
Pronouns: She/her

Whew, that was amazing. So funny, so fun, and I could go for a gothic or glittery cinnamon roll now. There was so much. The throwing, the maths, the outfit, the thirsty oven. The usual chaos and the final decoration going all out with glitter and icing. Chocolate chips were a good call. I love how Dan’s there with a ruler and takes his time, and Phil’s got green goo all over his hands. I loved monster pops and pumpkin cookies before this, and I’m so happy they’ve returned with baking.
gnostic
stress mushroom

HOW DO DAN AND PHIL HAVE SO MUCH MONEY AND CUSTOMISED THEIR HOUSE BUT THAT IS THEIR KITCHEN?

ahem. that aside, greatest 22 minutes ever put on youtube.

Phil is indeed horny on main and we freaking love to see it.
Just here for the marketing skills
BlueSnoko
sofa crease

So people were so excited that Dan said Honey. I wonder what their reaction to him calling Phil "puppy" will be? 😆
The mauve ones are boys and the white ones are girls, and the blue ones are just little sillies who are not sure what they are. - J. M. Barrie
Phantasy
woodland creature

Wow… Can’t believe I stayed around long enough to witness Dan’s Side-Butt Era!
confusedpanda
ar·tic·u·late
Pronouns: Her/she

BlueSnoko wrote: Wed Nov 01, 2023 12:21 am So people were so excited that Dan said Honey. I wonder what their reaction to him calling Phil "puppy" will be? 😆
He actually said “Bubby”! I’m like pretty sure he did, at least that’s what tumblr is telling me!

This video changed me as a person and dan in the nun outfit makes me feel things that as a lesbian makes me confused but in the best way! :lol:
We're here, we're queer, we're filled with existential fear!
gif cred: pseudophan on tumblr
greenergrass
stress mushroom

confusedpanda wrote: Wed Nov 01, 2023 12:25 am
BlueSnoko wrote: Wed Nov 01, 2023 12:21 am So people were so excited that Dan said Honey. I wonder what their reaction to him calling Phil "puppy" will be? 😆
He actually said “Bubby”! I’m like pretty sure he did, at least that’s what tumblr is telling me!

This video changed me as a person and dan in the nun outfit makes me feel things that as a lesbian makes me confused but in the best way! :lol:
I also heard 'bubby', and if I remember correctly they used 'bub' at some point in a previous video. Did I make that up? It sounded familiar to me.

That nun outfit really is life changing lol I think it probably confuses a lot of people in a good way :lol:
BlueSnoko
sofa crease

confusedpanda wrote: Wed Nov 01, 2023 12:25 am

Not according to their Subtitles? But maybe I and the subtitles are wrong. Tumblr is a pretty wise place and I have heard Dan use bubby before.
I am also having feelings about Sister Daniel and while I am not lesbian I usually don't go in for men™. But I guess Sister Daniel managed to cross that line.
Kurapika
pumpkin spice pumpkin cookie

Is anyone else not getting Youtube notifications from them and, despite watching everyday, never getting new videos on the home page?
the candlelight by the crescent moon
princesstalsy
dank meme

if you went back in time 10 yrs and showed me this screenshot ....... i would have full went into cardiac arrest.

these guys are making content today that would have killed me as a preteen. we luv to see it
emoji_pajamas
tol bean

Baking vid!!! My inner child is squealing.

RE: The Kitchen Situation is horrendous, but in all fairness DnP's interior design tastes seem to be the opposite of mine, I can admire the whole modern aesthetic but its too cold-looking for me personally.

I wondered if it could be a set, but they themselves have said that they don't enjoy cooking, so it probably wouldn't make much sense to have a huge room just collecting dust.

I really hope they keep updating DAPG regularly now that spooky week is over, we were fed so well :')
EmilyRambles
smol bean

Hello everybody!! I have been lurking this page for way way too long that I thought hey, what would be a better time to break my lurking streak then Sister Daniela and Lucifer Lester.

Like if I wasn't already in shock enough that DanAndPhilGames is back.. these boys have gone beyond. I'm very greatful they did decide to go back to the gaming channel even though I wasn't there to experience most of the hiatus, I'm a massive fan of the gaming channel as someone who isn't even too much of a gamer. (I'm pretty fire at petz5 tho)

Idk if anyone else feels this way but I also feel like YouTube has been really weird recently in that I don't really find any current videos by most youtubers entertaining but for dan and phil they have just fallen right back into it and it's almost as if the hiatus never happened and every single video they are posting I absolutely love. And hopefully I will continue to post on here and not let my anxiety stop me from sharing my thoughts. <3
LAshleigh
rainbow nerd
Pronouns: she/her

emoji_pajamas wrote: Wed Nov 01, 2023 6:38 am I really hope they keep updating DAPG regularly now that spooky week is over, we were fed so well :')
100% agree, but also I am still shell shocked at the return of dnp games, not to mention this last video. Maybe if they take a few weeks off I can process what just happened lol
Artdefines06
ar·tic·u·late
Pronouns: She/They/Nothing

I'm always shocked my login still works here lol

I loved it! I have loved almost everything about the whole week aside from the "repeat the closeup of us getting scared" cam because it breaks the continuity of the video and I dont really care what they look like slowmode screaming, but everything else has been everything I ever wished for!

Things I have heard people on tumblr say about the baking vid that I dont necessarily agree with and why:

1. Dan wears/has worn the costume other times during the year in private
- I have sexy clothes I never ever wear, even when being sexy - my partner bought a firefighter costume I want them to wear and has never put the damn thing on. I could totally see it never leaving the closet, forgotten between holidays.

2. Phil should have "sluttier"
- We got catmaid phil aleady and he wasn't really feeling it - he didnt have a revelation. He liked the ears and tail but wasnt really into the rest. if he's not into it its not fun.

My personal Guilty Pleasure wish would be Eugene from tryguys Giving Dan his first drag look. i dont think Dan needs to/should go into drag, but It would be fun to see them interact together. I thought it was sweet their coming out videos were the same year, and expensive clothes/fem looks something they kinda share in common.
Levitating
#relatable

Artdefines06 wrote: Wed Nov 01, 2023 4:09 pm My personal Guilty Pleasure wish would be Eugene from tryguys Giving Dan his first drag look.
omg, yes please!
emoji_pajamas wrote: Wed Nov 01, 2023 6:38 am RE: The Kitchen Situation is horrendous, but in all fairness DnP's interior design tastes seem to be the opposite of mine, I can admire the whole modern aesthetic but its too cold-looking for me personally.
It mostly looks small to me which is very strange. Even if they do not cook, that's smaller than any middle-class kitchen I've ever seen

Although I wonder how much the impression would have changed it they had kept the windows up? They're basically hiding their location so they put up those posters to conceal view of their garden/surrounding for privacy reasons.
Perhaps it looks nice, if you get the natural light/view of green outside
plinthofmylife
janice from the shop

Levitating wrote: Wed Nov 01, 2023 7:31 pm
It mostly looks small to me which is very strange. Even if they do not cook, that's smaller than any middle-class kitchen I've ever seen
But in London? I mean having the room for a a kitchen island with a range range (with pop up buttons) in a London flat is pretty posh.
Levitating
#relatable

Yes, in London! Not sure whether it was the camera angle or what, but it totally looked small in comparisons.

Which makes me re-evaluate claims about their finances.

I mean, it might depend on the zone, but I don't think they would sacrifice their budget just to be in Zone 1 (where admittedly I've never seen a 'middle class' family house - just upper class kind of money)
jmorton
butt chair

Am I the only one who thinks the best part of the baking video was Dan and Phil trying to count? 100% that would have been edited out before.

Dan in the nun outfit was a big meh for me HOWEVER ... their interactions were interestingly intimate while not being explicitly so. All in all a great video IMO.
Levitating
#relatable

I actually loved the "Listen, I'm hot, I don't need how to do math" or something on those lines.
And the whole "Maybe I am heaven".

Like, please. More of that!

One thing that annoys me, and this video made me realise it, is not looking at the camera - which Phil does a lot! He's looking at himself a lot and while I know, of course, that they are "performing" for us, the constant looking to the side makes him feel like he's disengaged and just waiting for his turn to say the lines.

I wonder where this comes from? I mean, it's the golden rule of youtube video making, isn't?
plinthofmylife
janice from the shop

Levitating wrote: Wed Nov 01, 2023 8:44 pm Yes, in London! Not sure whether it was the camera angle or what, but it totally looked small in comparisons.

Which makes me re-evaluate claims about their finances.

I mean, it might depend on the zone, but I don't think they would sacrifice their budget just to be in Zone 1 (where admittedly I've never seen a 'middle class' family house - just upper class kind of money)
I think that's a pretty fancy kitchen (as someone building a custom kitchen/house in a different country with different materials costs) but I guess it's a bit small? It's a bit bigger than my very fancy custom but small-ish kitchen in the western US where kitchens are pretty large. I assume there's more counter outside the main shot.

I assumed they'd be zone 1 or 2 because they don't drive - but then again, they lived in zone 2 when they rented the fancy penthouse, and they'd probably move a smidge further out to buy - but they also don't commute so maybe it doesn't matter if they're further out. I think they'd mainly want walkability to coffee/restaurants/etc. I lived in a council flat (subletted) in zone 1 when I lived in London and their kitchen is definitely bigger than our 4-bedroom flat had.
feenix
squish
Pronouns: she/they

Long time lurkie long time no postie! I feel like I have to jump in on the "the kitchen is so small!" conversation... 40 seconds into the video when they do the ~kitchen reveal~, Dan says "you are looking at a sm- a part of the kitchen." Like that isn't the whole kitchen, it's a part of it, and I'm sure Dan nearly said a "small" part of it.

Also while I'm here, I have lived for the resurrection of the gaming channel, I absolutely love these boys with my whole chest, and Sister Daniela does something for me as a gender queer lesbian, I don't know if it's gender envy or attraction but it's SOMETHIN.
greenergrass
stress mushroom

feenix wrote: Wed Nov 01, 2023 11:00 pm Long time lurkie long time no postie! I feel like I have to jump in on the "the kitchen is so small!" conversation... 40 seconds into the video when they do the ~kitchen reveal~, Dan says "you are looking at a sm- a part of the kitchen." Like that isn't the whole kitchen, it's a part of it, and I'm sure Dan nearly said a "small" part of it.
Yeah agreed, I don't have much to add to the kitchen discussion since I don't live in london and also what they showed in the video didn't seem extremely small to me (for people that don't care about cooking), but I also was under the impression that what we saw wasn't the whole thing. I'm not sure he was going to say "small" part, but still just part.

I just watched the video again tonight and I still was pausing it every 30 seconds to rewatch parts like I did the first time. What a video. I can't wait to see what the rest of the year holds.

What games (or just general video ideas) do you guys hope to see them bring back and play again in this new gaming channel era?
Catallena
classy cat lady
classy cat lady

I remember the Monster Cakepop video creating such a buzz because we were all thinking about how it couldn't get any wilder than that with them, and look at us now. They're putting R rated shit up on YouTube and having a blast doing it. I'm a different person than I was before I watched it, and now I kinda want to start a religion around this video. :stan:

Highlights/commentary (haven't done this in ages) let's go:
- Kitchen reveal! It's... a kitchen. The fake flat kitchen kinda ate her up ngl.
- Dan's eye makeup is taking me out, that's what I look like when I roll out of bed extra early to go swimming after only at most 5 hours of sleep.
- Dildo advice from Dan.
- Phil could've been sluttier, but yes after the maid outfit we know that's not quite his thing. It's fine, Dan is slutty enough for the both of them.
- Phil wanking his tail :boredwank:
- The way Phil legit gets flustered to the point where he hides behind the counter for a bit is mad cute.
- Dan tying the bow on Phil's cape bringing us right back The Hoodie Story from that one liveshow. You know the one.
- Dan shakes his ass. That's it, that's the highlight. :ASs:
- Stupid rich people and their stupid smart kitchens.
- He microwaved foil AGAIN? They're gonna start The Great Fire Of London 2: Electric Boogaloo one day.
- The sparkle edit every time Dan flips his veil is just so good.
- Dan yelling about how they're in their thirties while wearing a slutty nun costume is an underrated part of this video tbh.
- Bubby :love2:
- Gays do math and I go feral over that little touch.
- The "hey girl" at Samara is another underrated part, I was in stitches I tell you.
- I swear they used to have an electric hand mixer at some point. Where is it? If it's gone, please just buy a new one they're so cheap.
- At this point in the video I was really wondering how either of those were gonna be edible.
- "Hey we saw you across the club do you wanna come to the afterlife with us?" is a top tier joke.
- Phil's English Linguistics degree is really fighting for its life here.
- "You are too chaotic today" No kidding.
- Bowl Boobs. Which slide across Dan's whole naked ass body but are seemingly never cleaned again before use.
- Dan can't stop using the Lord's name in vain.
- The horny oven is so obviously Dan I didn't even have to look up who edited the video.
- I hope that dental floss wasn't the minty kind.
- Babuse happening right on camera.
- Still floored any of this turned out as edible cinnamon rolls. :cinnamon:
- "Is there a reason why you always stand like that when you're in nun form" suggests one of two things. The first possibility is that Phil is lying about only having seen Sister Daniela on photos and that he has seen 'nun form' before. Or Dan dragged that costume back all the way from the US, but never wore it again, and Phil has just looked at the photos and video footage so damn much it is just engraved in his brain (maybe the part where the linguistics should be). Which tracks because he immediately recognized it in his last video. :hmmm:
- Why does Phil look like he's trying out a bad opening line on Dan during the coffee making.
- They're cowards for having Dan undress in the tiny end screen thing, but on full screen that might actually get them yeeted from YouTube so ok.

This video man. If you had told me about this 3 weeks ago I would not have believed you, and not just because it's on DAPG.
Twitter *•.(★).•* Tumblr