Dan and Phil Part 104: DAPG IS BACK FROM THE DEAD

Our two favourite full time internet nerds who never go outside!
Catallena
classy cat lady
classy cat lady

Dan got humbled by Louise's daughter Darcy (who's now almost a whole teenager omg I feel so old) though she did apparently find him funny so there's hope for his career in comedy yet!
Also this:
I feel like that that kinda thing actually happens to them a lot, so they just don't bother if it doesn't matter. Probably not as much anymore as when they had the matching emo fringe haircuts, but 100% at least one of those builders constantly roaming around their house has mixed them up before.
Twitter *•.(★).•* Tumblr
Catallena
classy cat lady
classy cat lady

Phannies just keep winning lately, what a 10/10 quality picture.

edit: divorce incoming
Twitter *•.(★).•* Tumblr
Note
dank meme
Pronouns: he/him

I made an account just to point out that at 6:59 in the Roblox video, Dan casually acknowledges that he expects to grow old with Phil
kavat
pastel persona
Pronouns: she/her

Note wrote: Tue Nov 07, 2023 6:13 pm I made an account just to point out that at 6:59 in the Roblox video, Dan casually acknowledges that he expects to grow old with Phil
Thank you for this important information 🙏
troyiesivanie
tol bean
Pronouns: She/her

Kurapika wrote: Tue Oct 24, 2023 8:06 pm
Scout wrote: Mon Oct 23, 2023 3:50 am Maybe not a popular opinion, but the sims series has always been one of my least favorites on the gaming channel. Maybe it’s because I’m such an avid simmer, and I’m used to watching people who know the game inside out. And, I could be completely off, but to me it’s never seemed like a game they enjoy playing that much. I’m obviously happy about any content they put out though.
As a Simmer™️, I get you, but they have a playing style that I really enjoy to watch - they try new things, you know? They just really go for it and I love it for them

The only thing I don’t really like is that they aren’t really clear about how they play. They’ve cheated before and they never talk about it! The Dil becoming an adult again was okay by me, bc it was a joke, but I would rather they talked more about cheats and gaming processes on the videos, bc I’m into it 🤓
They totally cheated to get dil to sleep outside and subsequently get abducted by aliens (I made a tumblr post about it back in the day but can’t work out how to add photos to this post 😅)
Catallena
classy cat lady
classy cat lady

apparently, they flew to portugal with povvo airlines.
#relatable
Twitter *•.(★).•* Tumblr
Grey
lady door

Proof they only restarted the gaming channel because they need money. :(

(I jest, I jest).
I'm having a stress.
gnostic
stress mushroom

Catallena wrote: Mon Nov 06, 2023 5:09 pm Dan got humbled by Louise's daughter Darcy (who's now almost a whole teenager omg I feel so old) though she did apparently find him funny so there's hope for his career in comedy yet!
Also this:
I feel like that that kinda thing actually happens to them a lot, so they just don't bother if it doesn't matter. Probably not as much anymore as when they had the matching emo fringe haircuts, but 100% at least one of those builders constantly roaming around their house has mixed them up before.
Sorry I can't resist, whenever I see those stories my mental response is always

"He, too, is Alexander"
Just here for the marketing skills
Catallena
classy cat lady
classy cat lady

Their Sims home makeover episodes used to be like crack to me, so glad to have a new supply.
Twitter *•.(★).•* Tumblr
FortuneCookie
smol bean

Did they just tried to ruin the swingers allegations or what
Catallena
classy cat lady
classy cat lady

FortuneCookie wrote: Fri Nov 10, 2023 10:43 pm Did they just tried to ruin the swingers allegations or what
They sure did, and without saying anything to imply that they aren't uhm... swingable(?) in the first place. Crazy.
Twitter *•.(★).•* Tumblr
kavat
pastel persona

Some Dan news, YWGTTN has been spotted in spanish: And this swedish book seller has a paperback version listed, to be released in april next year.

Can we hope for more book promo soon?? Jk he doesn't know what promo is
FortuneCookie
smol bean

Dan vs Phil is back daaamn! The whole thing was totally staged in my opinion but super entertaining, i loved Phil swearing :straggy:
Catallena
classy cat lady
classy cat lady

Loved that video (did not expect them to acknowledge the theories around the ~strange energy in the last one lmao) and so happy to have DvsP back :mate:

And yeah, totally staged lol. They can never just do a thing, they gotta make it A Thing. They need to be dramatic or else they'll die.
Twitter *•.(★).•* Tumblr
howadorableright
sad dimple

okay as much as i do love the nostalgia dnp games vibes and will probably forever i am still waiting for them to switch it up just a bit 😩 the way their current content is they're basically relying on old viewers to come back (which i mean is definitely working) but idk how much longevity that has and i want them to stay around for as long as possible !!!

edit: also forgot to add thoughts on the new video, phil stoner era?? i thought he said he didn't smoke that liar
back back back back again
Catallena
classy cat lady
classy cat lady

howadorableright wrote: Sun Nov 12, 2023 9:41 pm okay as much as i do love the nostalgia dnp games vibes and will probably forever i am still waiting for them to switch it up just a bit 😩 the way their current content is they're basically relying on old viewers to come back (which i mean is definitely working) but idk how much longevity that has and i want them to stay around for as long as possible !!!

edit: also forgot to add thoughts on the new video, phil stoner era?? i thought he said he didn't smoke that liar
I think they will eventually, they just wanna re-launch the comfort content first which is good I think. Like you said, they gotta attract those old viewers. Posting the baking video on DAPG was a little preview letting us know we can expect other types of content, so I'm sure there are plans.
Twitter *•.(★).•* Tumblr
troyiesivanie
tol bean

howadorableright wrote: Sun Nov 12, 2023 9:41 pm okay as much as i do love the nostalgia dnp games vibes and will probably forever i am still waiting for them to switch it up just a bit 😩 the way their current content is they're basically relying on old viewers to come back (which i mean is definitely working) but idk how much longevity that has and i want them to stay around for as long as possible !!!

I mean maybe he didn't smoke, could have had some gummies lol
troyiesivanie
tol bean

Not dan saying that phil can't do all or nothing when dan vs phil is back but I swear someone made a chart that showed that dan suggested all or nothing more than phil did (and when he was winning to make phil feel better) https://theironicllama.tumblr.com/post/ ... l-series-1
Loved the energy of this vid - dan and phil screaming at each other makes the best content - bring back the impossible quiz (there is a second one!!)
I also really hope they bring back the livestreams - would realllyyy love to see some community style games like jackbox!!! That would be so funny!
gnostic
stress mushroom

oh lmao they BROKE broke

jokes aside anyone have any ideas what legalise could be for (their editor should remember they are british) aside from the obvious? Unless that was Dan attempting a save
Kurapika
pumpkin spice pumpkin cookie

They get a sponsorship from a Hoyoverse game, but, instead of playing it, they play Google Feud? 🫠

Fun video and all, but I don’t really like the direction they’re going with the games they’ve picked so far. Hope we get something new (that isn’t just a viral game) soon.

I’m also not really digging the replays and slowmos…
the candlelight by the crescent moon
Afunnyworld
sofa crease

I haven't watched all the videos they've posted since the return, specifically nothing from spooky week since I generally don't like those kinds of games, but I've really enjoyed the ones I have watched. I said it before, but Dan's vibe seems so much more relaxed and chill in these videos than I remember from before. It makes the videos much more relaxing to watch imo.
I know some people live for intense & dramatic Dan but I'm here for the chill vibes now.
FortuneCookie
smol bean

gnostic wrote: Mon Nov 13, 2023 12:24 am oh lmao they BROKE broke

jokes aside anyone have any ideas what legalise could be for (their editor should remember they are british) aside from the obvious? Unless that was Dan attempting a save
Tbh i think maybe it has some to do with new merch or something like that from Phil
000dia000
emo goose

Petition to make "a dead body in France" a flair
:cactus:
klork99
first-time poster

First time posting here but i've been stalking this site up until they started being less active. I thought this page is done for but turns out it was sooo nostalgic coming back here like i'm finally home after a long trip. No joke. Got me reminiscing about edits, inside jokes, theories, phans overanalyzing every second of the video digging for clues, tatinof, tours etc. I'm way past that phannie stage for a long time now but memories mannn. Now i'm just simply happy they found their pace and peace.

I still clearly remember where and what i was doing when Google Feud came out 5ish years ago and now they are back! I keep seeing it being mentioned around but honestly, i don't mind if it was lack of $$$ that brought them back from the dead or more "honest" reason such as fans so nevertheless as someone here(?) said "i'll still turn off my adblocker for them". We all need money at the end of the day. :</3: And if money shortage was the reason, although i kinda doubt it, i'll still support them because, i believe many can relate to the context here; they were one of the very few yt channels that were genuinely funny and kept me entertained/pushing throughout my personally worst, depths of the deepest depths of life, TOP fan, emo 2015-2018 era vs now 2023 where i'm doing way wayyy better. It feels like i owe them for the character development.

I also don't think the charm is gone? They still make me laugh like they did years ago and i still find them watchable. Sure their symbolic eras to the fandom are another pair of shoes. I don't know how long will they keep going with it but i can feel old "phandom days" creeping back in. If they bring back PINOF that will be end of me officially.

Pretty sure i saw similar posts like this so i hope u don't mind my piece of mind as a newbie ranting about this for too long :frantictyping: Thought i'd share with the og big shots here since none of the people i know understand the impact of this comeback/hj
gnostic
stress mushroom

000dia000 wrote: Mon Nov 13, 2023 9:56 am Petition to make "a dead body in France" a flair
this reminds me, i've been a woodland creature for so long... so long...