Dan and Phil Part 104: DAPG IS BACK FROM THE DEAD

Our two favourite full time internet nerds who never go outside!
Catallena
classy cat lady
classy cat lady

I'm not really that familiar with Susan Sarandon or her takes, just that she's supposedly far-left and says controversial stuff sometimes. Justified or not, UTA has been getting quite some heat in the last 24 hours for this, hence why I find the timing so unfortunate.
Twitter *•.(★).•* Tumblr
Catallena
classy cat lady
classy cat lady

Loved this video, the Twitter suggestions really added some mild spice to Heartthrob :love2:
Twitter *•.(★).•* Tumblr
gnostic
stress mushroom

Catallena wrote: Wed Nov 22, 2023 10:35 pm

Loved this video, the Twitter suggestions really added some mild spice to Heartthrob :love2:
Phil's bullseyes on Dan in Heartthrob never get old
Just here for the marketing skills
Susanisnotafish
flower crown
Pronouns: She/her

I loved Dan’s puppet story! Just when I thought I knew everything interesting about him. I love that Phil didn’t even know that story.
"Rub those freckles all over me!" --Daniel Howell
kavat
pastel persona
Pronouns: she/her

I was waiting for Dan to say "lol just kidding" at some point during the puppet story, because it just seemed so elaborate to not be something not even Phil had heard of before. Joke's on me!

Can we also appreciate the SEO work they are doing here with the title "Dan and Phil are Dating [...]", great work guys
Catallena
classy cat lady
classy cat lady

And I forgot to post these yesterday:
Twitter *•.(★).•* Tumblr
thatone
delia smith

I had hope, and now feel quite certain we're getting gamingmas after their latest newsletter. I still have no clue how to insert things properly but it says
"Thank you for all of your support and look forward to the ..Chrstmas content WINK" <3
Catallena
classy cat lady
classy cat lady

Dan tweet!

Phil video!

I definitely think they're preparing for Gamingmas so there isn't as much DAPG content for now.
Twitter *•.(★).•* Tumblr
000dia000
emo goose

Phil has never seen an episode of Spongebob.
:cactus:
Grey
lady door

Did IDB guess that Norman died earlier than they said? I’m wondering because I feel like people on IDB usually guess everything about them but I don’t remember that. Anyway, them keeping it a secret over Christmas is sweet and has caring parent energy, ha. RIP (rest in plant pot) Norman.
I'm having a stress.
greenergrass
stress mushroom

Lmao dan looking like the fan art I used to see pop up on tumblr. This new era is very fun
princesstalsy
dank meme

I... we've officially lost the plot folks
AND
howadorableright
sad dimple

whatdoiknow wrote: Mon Nov 27, 2023 8:09 pm Lmao dan looking like the fan art I used to see pop up on tumblr. This new era is very fun
deadass i just saw that pic and thought "didn't i draw that in 2015" YIKES AHAHAH but love that it's real life now
back back back back again
Catallena
classy cat lady
classy cat lady

I've seen a disturbing amount of Dan's ass this year. Also, where did he get the socks.
chaos era indeed.
Twitter *•.(★).•* Tumblr
adorally
phillion/danosaur <//3

Unpopular opinion this str8 is uncomfyyyy HAHAH. I can't handle the smize
:straggy: :betta: :maskup:
coopdoop
first-time poster

#spaydanhowell trending on twitter. what universe am i living in
Levitating
#relatable

BlueSnoko wrote: Wed Nov 22, 2023 12:34 am
Levitating wrote: Wed Nov 01, 2023 7:31 pm
It mostly looks small to me which is very strange. Even if they do not cook, that's smaller than any middle-class kitchen I've ever seen
I know it's been ages since you wrote this but I am inspired to answer. Perhaps you have not lived in a major city? I'm from Chicago and seen plenty of upper middle class homes with kitchens that size. And Chicago is a less dense and less expensive city than London.
I live in London :lol: There's great inequality, and they look like they're on a managerial role in a city firm rather than just rolling around in money. The zone would make change price considerably, but as I said I don't think they're zone 1 types (1 being the most central/expensive).

I do not understand who's the 'target audience' for Dan's last picture :rofl: I mean, it's us but how many of us are into that kind of humour? Makes me think he's doing it more for his own sake :D
Hrududu
smol bean

Yikes. Dan’s been giving me the ick for a while now. My paranoia about casually checking Twitter while being somewhere others can see my screen had me finally clicking unfollow.
Levitating
#relatable

I must admit that I am tempted for the first time. I had to check IG to show a thing to a flatmate and that pic was the first on my feed. I just ignore it and continued but it was rather uncomfortable lol
000dia000
emo goose

We're in an era that they just casually admit that Phil is the photographer instead of there just being some omniscient anonymous entity holding the camera. We love a couple of gay besties. #goals
:cactus:
troyiesivanie
tol bean
Pronouns: She/her

Omg Phil’s new video made me cry, the part about him talking about being scared to come out. I’m sure him and Dan felt that for so long
Also made me think of my own coming out journey and honestly hearing phil say he’s proud of me (indirectly) brought tears to my eyes
Scout
squish
Pronouns: She/Her

Man, those pictures of Dan are fairly tame compared to a lot of the stuff on my social media feeds lol. They were just some silly pictures to me.
:lesbianflag:
beepbop
not a first-time poster

Scout wrote: Tue Nov 28, 2023 9:25 pm Man, those pictures of Dan are fairly tame compared to a lot of the stuff on my social media feeds lol. They were just some silly pictures to me.
Agreed!! I just thought they were silly photos and that he was having fun. good for him
gnostic
stress mushroom

Levitating wrote: Tue Nov 28, 2023 3:27 pm
BlueSnoko wrote: Wed Nov 22, 2023 12:34 am
Levitating wrote: Wed Nov 01, 2023 7:31 pm
It mostly looks small to me which is very strange. Even if they do not cook, that's smaller than any middle-class kitchen I've ever seen
I know it's been ages since you wrote this but I am inspired to answer. Perhaps you have not lived in a major city? I'm from Chicago and seen plenty of upper middle class homes with kitchens that size. And Chicago is a less dense and less expensive city than London.
I live in London :lol: There's great inequality, and they look like they're on a managerial role in a city firm rather than just rolling around in money. The zone would make change price considerably, but as I said I don't think they're zone 1 types (1 being the most central/expensive).

I do not understand who's the 'target audience' for Dan's last picture :rofl: I mean, it's us but how many of us are into that kind of humour? Makes me think he's doing it more for his own sake :D
Re: target audience, and several other posters being uncomfortable, I think this is what they spoke about in Sister Daniel video. This is what they are, when open and loud, gay and nsfw in memetic way (and yes thirsty-horny-jokey-meme is the real subtype of humour and social media lots of us love). They want to be that out and happy, and people uncomfortable are in the least hostile way invited to avoid them
Just here for the marketing skills
howadorableright
sad dimple

only halfway through the sims video but i could watch them argue about design choices all day long

makes me want them to do a deep dive house tour about all the design choices they've made even tho i don't actually bc that would probably be invasive (we don't need a roblox phouse)
back back back back again