Dan and Phil Part 104: DAPG IS BACK FROM THE DEAD

Our two favourite full time internet nerds who never go outside!
literally_formless
butt chair
Pronouns: she/her

Thank goodness for PJ! I love anything we can see about the process and how everything comes together, especially since they've all been collaborating for so long.

I thought it was a little weird that they lingered on "but who is playing the goat demon??" and drew attention to it. Maybe I'm not getting the joke. I remember it turned out "Dil" was played by a local parkour athlete, maybe same here?
CampyHowell
not a first-time poster

literally_formless wrote: Mon Apr 08, 2024 9:28 pm Thank goodness for PJ! I love anything we can see about the process and how everything comes together, especially since they've all been collaborating for so long.

I thought it was a little weird that they lingered on "but who is playing the goat demon??" and drew attention to it. Maybe I'm not getting the joke. I remember it turned out "Dil" was played by a local parkour athlete, maybe same here?
I also found that a bit odd, felt like I was missing some kind of inside joke so I’d love to know who it was been wracking my brains since I watched it lol
madytastic
dank meme

literally_formless wrote: Mon Apr 08, 2024 9:28 pm Thank goodness for PJ! I love anything we can see about the process and how everything comes together, especially since they've all been collaborating for so long.

I took it to mean they were trying to imply that "oooooh maybe the goat demon is real" lol
Catallena
classy cat lady
classy cat lady

Twitter *•.(★).•* Tumblr
jmorton
butt chair

Enjoyed that video a lot. It seems like they are the most comfortable talking about their situation without actually talking about that they have ever been. The amount of sex words Phil had in his puzzle for Dan was pretty amazing. And Dan Dan's "f*ck on camera" bit....

Enjoyed this one more than I have the last handful tbh.
CampyHowell
not a first-time poster

"Tall, unhinged, loud and gay" Phil really came for him 10 seconds in :rofl:
Last edited by CampyHowell on Tue Apr 09, 2024 11:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
howadorableright
sad dimple

jmorton wrote: Tue Apr 09, 2024 10:56 pm Enjoyed that video a lot. It seems like they are the most comfortable talking about their situation without actually talking about that they have ever been. The amount of sex words Phil had in his puzzle for Dan was pretty amazing. And Dan Dan's "f*ck on camera" bit....

Enjoyed this one more than I have the last handful tbh.
hard agree, they seem so natural and that's just so enticing as a viewer keep it upppp
they've been testing the waters for awhile now and i think they're getting more and more used to it

when dan said that they've never fucked on youtube, i know my 16 year old self would be screaming on twitter but so glad my 23 year old self is just laughing on the couch
back back back back again
greyarea
not a first-time poster

Hi everyone! I figured that since I signed up to IDB, I might as well use it.

The new video was fun and very topical lol I wonder if they've seen the dnp-related connections phannies on Twitter have been making this past week. The seal plushie Phil was cuddling is very cute and I feel a bit jealous whenever it appears in one of their videos. I'm glad they're not sticking to their previous schedule of uploading every three days because I'm sure that would've ended in burnout in no time. Still holding out hope for It Takes Two but I'm starting to think they finished the game off-screen :)

Also, does anyone else get slightly uncomfortable when they (Dan) make jokes that allude to actual issues in their relationship? I'm sure it's nothing serious if Dan is comfortable joking about it on camera but it still makes me feel like the single friend stuck with a fighting couple haha.
sapphicaudience
smol bean

Just wanted to pop in and say I LOVED the connections video - I'm happy to see DnP so comfortable talking about their pasts on yt, plus it feels rewarding for those of us who have been around for a while and know the :rainbowsparkle: lore :rainbowsparkle: . (I got into them in 2018 which felt late at the time, but now I feel so mature :lol: )

Dan and Phil if you're lurking please make more connections/lore viddys thank you bye
TuxedoSam
*editing tips*

greyarea wrote: Wed Apr 10, 2024 3:14 pm Also, does anyone else get slightly uncomfortable when they (Dan) make jokes that allude to actual issues in their relationship? I'm sure it's nothing serious if Dan is comfortable joking about it on camera but it still makes me feel like the single friend stuck with a fighting couple haha.
Hello ! what do you mean by this ? What did he joke about and alluded to ?

I personnally think they still have an online persona to be more funny and entertaining even if they are definitly more themselves now.
Catallena
classy cat lady
classy cat lady

Dan''s shop also has countdown on it saying it's the last chance to grab Doomed merch... for now.

Whatever the fuck that means.
Twitter *•.(★).•* Tumblr
Catallena
classy cat lady
classy cat lady

You Will Get Through This Night is finally getting a paperback release!
Twitter *•.(★).•* Tumblr
LAshleigh
rainbow nerd

Can anyone help me figure out what is behind Dan right at the start of the video? It looks they have a framed set of...rocks on the desk? Lol

ETA: I also see a giant crystal frog over his right shoulder so maybe I'm just loosing my mind
Catallena
classy cat lady
classy cat lady

LAshleigh wrote: Fri Apr 12, 2024 8:48 pm Can anyone help me figure out what is behind Dan right at the start of the video? It looks they have a framed set of...rocks on the desk? Lol

ETA: I also see a giant crystal frog over his right shoulder so maybe I'm just loosing my mind
Oh yeah that's... weird. But probably some carefully curated aesthetic rich people thing lol.

:sparkle:

I'm still recovering from the Connections video but:

New Dan vs. Phil! It's a lovely one, they felt very natural. Like you can tell they play this for fun a lot.

(the voice activated trash can also makes a cameo appearance)
Twitter *•.(★).•* Tumblr
howadorableright
sad dimple

this video was wild, something about them standing up insanely changes the vibe and the tension but im obsessed
back back back back again
momentojabali
dank meme

howadorableright wrote: Sat Apr 13, 2024 5:00 pm this video was wild, something about them standing up insanely changes the vibe and the tension but im obsessed
Yes! It's like on DanandPhilCrafts when they went outside I wish we could see more of that I was shocked to see them in what looked like a park. Where's that 2024 new and unhinged Day in the life I thought we were bringing back stuff
Catallena
classy cat lady
classy cat lady

Looks like the boys are visiting Phil's family on the Isle of Man :lilheart:
This is one of those things that back in the day would've fueled tons of speculation and now we're all like 'yeah of course they're visiting together that's Dan's fam too' :lol:
Twitter *•.(★).•* Tumblr
Catallena
classy cat lady
classy cat lady

Dragon City I'm literally never gonna be downloading your app but I do thank you for all you've done for this community <3

Them not sharing straws for the initial tasting, then Phil making a big deal out of Dan spitting a tapioca ball at him via a straw, only to then just share straws in the endcard anyway.

That's some classic dip and pip bullshit.
Twitter *•.(★).•* Tumblr
momentojabali
dank meme

Does anyone understand this upload schedule 😭 why wouldn't they space them out more like thank you for the cocktails but I don't get it
Grey
lady door

The dragon city challenges are so good. I hope dragon city sponsors them again - but no I will not be downloading it either lol.

When Dan was giving the dragon tons of food and saying “you could do this too”, umm no I couldn’t because it would take me ten-thousand years (or actual real live dollars) to get that much food on that free-to-play app :lol: But I love the challenge all the same!
momentojabali wrote: Sun Apr 14, 2024 11:10 pm Does anyone understand this upload schedule 😭 why wouldn't they space them out more like thank you for the cocktails but I don't get it

Since it’s spon maybe it had a deadline? But I feel like I’ve wondered why they didn’t space stuff out more before when they were doing less spon as well … so idk.
I'm having a stress.
tinnie
delia smith

momentojabali wrote: Sun Apr 14, 2024 11:10 pm Does anyone understand this upload schedule 😭 why wouldn't they space them out more like thank you for the cocktails but I don't get it
The complete randomness of their upload schedule in terms of both days and times means that we're never safe. And if we think we're safe because they posted the day before, there is still Phil ready to throw some random ass videos at us where Dan tortures him with soup or some shit.
Catallena
classy cat lady
classy cat lady

Mess. Turns out there weren't enough jackets to meet the demand so some people got their orders cancelled.
Twitter *•.(★).•* Tumblr
Panda728
phillion/danosaur <//3

Catallena wrote: Wed Apr 17, 2024 7:36 pm Mess. Turns out there weren't enough jackets to meet the demand so some people got their orders cancelled.
What really sucks is that some of these people ordered the day of release while other people who ordered later have already gotten their jackets.
Catallena
classy cat lady
classy cat lady

Panda728 wrote: Wed Apr 17, 2024 8:14 pm
Catallena wrote: Wed Apr 17, 2024 7:36 pm Mess. Turns out there weren't enough jackets to meet the demand so some people got their orders cancelled.
What really sucks is that some of these people ordered the day of release while other people who ordered later have already gotten their jackets.
Yeah I saw, some people have been waiting for ages only to be met with this. At least they're still getting the polaroids but I'd be so upset.
Twitter *•.(★).•* Tumblr
Catallena
classy cat lady
classy cat lady

We've been getting some quality content lately.

The matching cups :rainbowtears:
Twitter *•.(★).•* Tumblr