Dan and Phil Part 104: DAPG IS BACK FROM THE DEAD

Our two favourite full time internet nerds who never go outside!
Kurapika
pumpkin spice pumpkin cookie

anotomy of a fall. kitchen conflitct. dan is the husband, we are the wife.
the candlelight by the crescent moon
kavat
pastel persona
Pronouns: she/her

The meme video was way better than i expected, i was a bit anxious about how it would go but it was so much fun. They really went out of their way to point out how much they appreciate us and the things we do and that just felt so good to hear. The next time some outsider tries to say that dan and phil hate the phandom i'm going to shove this video in their face.

It really feels like we are in such a fun era where they are enjoying our involvement and creativity just as much as we enjoy them, and that hasn't always been the case. Feels good man.
Catallena
classy cat lady
classy cat lady

Yeah I really liked that they all but spelled out that they don't really care about certain types of fan content being made. They just don't wanna see it, and they know most creators don't want them to see it either. Was definitely pleasantly surprised by that video.

Anyway new video:

Looooooved this, it has a certain ✨energy✨ from them that I always really enjoy. A ton of heart eyes and giggling <3
Twitter *•.(★).•* Tumblr
000dia000
emo goose

This is my favourite kind of content from them. Also, why is Phil weirdly good?
:cactus:
Note
phillion/danosaur <//3
Pronouns: he/him

They've really gotten the hang of sponsorships. Which is reassuring, because YouTube's own monetization system seems like a nightmare.
kavat
pastel persona

That video was so fun, dan was in such a giggly mood and phil was being so funny. What a perfect sponsorship too, sounds like there were more games for them to play so I'm looking forward to that!
sapphicaudience
smol bean

Loooved both the meme video and the trunk dexting (Phil’s answers worked SO well, he should’ve won by a bit more lol), good vibes all around. I was also nervous about the memes people would send them, but either they did a good job moderating or people on Twitter learned to respect boundaries - either way the video was a ton of fun. And it came out on my birthday!! I also really liked the brothers video bc their passive chatting is relaxing, and they also had a few anecdotes that I found interesting.
Possum
squish

I loved the trunk dexting video! The glue one was so perfect and Phil should have won just for that alone lol. I'm happy they got a sponsorship from the game company -- seems like a really natural fit for them. I've been looking through the company's other party games to try and figure out which other ones they might play, but honestly, all of them look like games D&P would have a lot of fun playing. Their board game videos have consistently been some of my favourites, so I'm excited for future videos~
Catallena
classy cat lady
classy cat lady

bruh this tweet made me think that they announced he was terminal or something, like phil tweeted just as i went into a psych appointment and for 45 minutes i was just like ??? because i couldn't check lmao.
Twitter *•.(★).•* Tumblr
Catallena
classy cat lady
classy cat lady

Phil is doing some spring cleaning and was kind enough to model the items himself. I assume the mysterious photographer was useless and told him to just keep everything.
Twitter *•.(★).•* Tumblr
Catallena
classy cat lady
classy cat lady

Aaaaaand while I was putting together that post he posted a video about it!

Twitter *•.(★).•* Tumblr
amazing
crusty sponge

'i am a fashion hoarder' i still have clothes from 10+ years ago! as long as they still fit ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

throwing out the battenberg jumper because it suited his 'previous' hair better... clearly the answer here is to style it with a quiff. he did say he wants to switch it up more often! which he has been doing!

i don't get dan's taste, saying no to some of the best ones >.< unfortunately, phil listens to dan even when he shouldn't.

'keep' 'yeet' *immediately gives in* STAND UP, PHIL. FIGHT BACK!
amazing
crusty sponge

upon watching the video in full (as i realise some of my comments were based on slightly out of context clips now that i'm looking back at them - my bad. phil suggested that with the battenberg jumper, it was dan who said no to it), i also think the nasa jumper and the light blue almost denim-y button down is a case of pairing better with a different hairstyle (and maybe glasses? he rarely wears them these days). phil generally DOES look good in button downs and soft jumpers.
gnostic
stress mushroom

JUSTICE FOR BANANA SWEATER

JUSTICE FOR DAN'S ABILITY TO HEAR A SECOND FASHION OPINION, NOT SEEN OR HEARD IN PUBLIC SINCE 2009
Just here for the marketing skills
howadorableright
sad dimple

i'm not always 100% on dans fashion choices but i will say i agree with him on almost all of his opinions on phil's clothes lol. i honestly would love to see them both professionally styled, i feel like they've done enough outfit videos for it to be relevant and maybe it's a more updated version of "____ edits irl" (which i always loved). so that is my new edition to my dnp video wishlist
back back back back again
Catallena
classy cat lady
classy cat lady

:tumbleweed:

Hoping for a video tonight.

Meanwhile, people who ordered the pleather WAD jacket have been getting their polaroids and there's some real pieces of art among them.
Twitter *•.(★).•* Tumblr
Kurapika
pumpkin spice pumpkin cookie

The Brothers video is so good! The game seems fun and cozy, perfect from them. It didn't deserve that ugly ass thumbnail and title :(
the candlelight by the crescent moon
Catallena
classy cat lady
classy cat lady

At this point I fear the ceiling of the office/DAPG room has collapsed.
Twitter *•.(★).•* Tumblr
Panda728
phillion/danosaur <//3

Catallena wrote: Tue Mar 26, 2024 10:13 pm At this point I fear the ceiling of the office/DAPG room has collapsed.
I'm thinking maybe the lack of uploads means the hole is being fixed so they can't use the room for a bit
amazing
crusty sponge

hell yeah!!

quiff quonnoisseur
Catallena
classy cat lady
classy cat lady

A week without uploading, they come back with a tag game that really didn't need a second video imo.

"He liked my jokes so much he put a ring on it. ...He put a king on it" followed by Dan yelling was a great moment though.

And we got another car mention, rich leftists truly ain't shit.
Twitter *•.(★).•* Tumblr
Note
phillion/danosaur <//3
Pronouns: he/him

The music they mentioned listening to in the car: GANGSTA'S PARADISE | Medieval Bardcore Version
Panda728
phillion/danosaur <//3

I'm happy for any upload from them, but god, I do wish we could've gotten It Takes Two instead 😭 I wonder if the fact that it would need to be a longer video is what's keeping them from continuing it
Susanisnotafish
flower crown
Pronouns: She/her

Dan seemed really into the sponsor this time.
"Rub those freckles all over me!" --Daniel Howell
parttimehomo
not a first-time poster

Love knowing that Phil's a passenger seat princess (but I cannot believe they have a car in London. Dude.). I think I remember dnp talking about how Phil's a really bad driver in some old videos? Does anyone else remember that?