Dan and Phil Part 104: DAPG IS BACK FROM THE DEAD

Our two favourite full time internet nerds who never go outside!
sapphicaudience
smol bean

Dragon Race is probably my favorite dapg video ever now, their creativity never ceases to amaze (and horrify) me. Still trying to figure out what Dan said in his censored string of expletives
ushankaSEmo
smol bean

Does anybody know as to why there's daily posting going on right now?
I'm far from Disliking it, but do we have any ideas to why?
Susanisnotafish
flower crown
Pronouns: She/her

ushankaSEmo wrote: Mon Feb 19, 2024 2:15 am Does anybody know as to why there's daily posting going on right now?
I’m guessing to promote Dan’s WAD world premiere.
"Rub those freckles all over me!" --Daniel Howell
ushankaSEmo
smol bean

Susanisnotafish wrote: Mon Feb 19, 2024 2:35 am
ushankaSEmo wrote: Mon Feb 19, 2024 2:15 am Does anybody know as to why there's daily posting going on right now?
I’m guessing to promote Dan’s WAD world premiere.
That makes sense!
Honestly by the game of life video dan seemed drained; I hope The end of his tour (officially) hasn't made him too melancholic :rainbowtears:
phancon
delia smith

I was wondering this myself, it surprised me since I figured Dan would want some rest in between all the editing he's probably doing for the wad show (I assume he's doing most of it). I was wondering if maybe the spons they've been doing had a contracted date they had to be posted? Or it could be the wad promo, but he could also do that via social media tbf.
jmorton
butt chair

My theory is that much of the gaming channel spon stuff is a reflection of how Youtube has changed in terms of monetization and the reality that it's hard(er) to earn income from youtube views in the same way. My whole thing has been Phil's channel has, essentially, turned into LessAmazingPhil 2.0 and the gaming channel has become Phil and Dan's main thing (ie: to help fund Dan's projects and give a consistent revenue stream for Phil now that AmazingPhil has lost so many views the last three years).

All the spon stuff, IMO, is just a concession to the reality of the biz right now.
tinnie
delia smith

With the date of Dan's show stream getting nearer, I have to put this question bluntly (please don't ban me). Will someone be making sure that those of us who don't feel like they can shill out 20€ for a 48 hour access to the stream can still watch it? Even if I didn't feel like it was a bad financial decision for me, I can't even watch it live and mainly care for the pre show and post show stuff (sorry Dan, I do want to see your show, just not as much as the other stuff).
parallel
phabergé
Pronouns: she/her

sapphicaudience wrote: Sun Feb 18, 2024 11:51 pm Dragon Race is probably my favorite dapg video ever now, their creativity never ceases to amaze (and horrify) me. Still trying to figure out what Dan said in his censored string of expletives
Me too! Anyone have ideas?
TuxedoSam
*editing tips*

parallel wrote: Mon Feb 19, 2024 10:08 pm
sapphicaudience wrote: Sun Feb 18, 2024 11:51 pm Dragon Race is probably my favorite dapg video ever now, their creativity never ceases to amaze (and horrify) me. Still trying to figure out what Dan said in his censored string of expletives
Me too! Anyone have ideas?
"You know when someone wants to cum on you but they aren't fast enough" ? Probably something like that.
ushankaSEmo
smol bean

Does anybody have any idea as to how they're gonna do the orange carpet?
Like is it a photo of you and your outfit? Or is it the people who are already there?
amazing
crusty sponge

looking SNAZZY!! love that they're going all out for this

also for posterity:
and phil's instagram story the other day (in the isle of man?)
Grey
lady door

I’m curious why Dan chose to make it only available for 48 hours given the phandom’s penchant for rewatching things. Having it be an Event that people all watch together is smart- but why not let people keep it afterwards I wonder.
I'm having a stress.
littleflowers
placenta

Grey wrote: Tue Feb 20, 2024 3:36 pm I’m curious why Dan chose to make it only available for 48 hours given the phandom’s penchant for rewatching things. Having it be an Event that people all watch together is smart- but why not let people keep it afterwards I wonder.
It seems like the 48 hours thing might not have been his first choice and that he too wants it to live somewhere more permanently:
Hopefully people won’t have to pay twice though.

Side note I love that my randomly chosen username is now retroactively a cute Phil reference after that DRAGon RACE spon :cactus:
Catallena
classy cat lady
classy cat lady

Twitter *•.(★).•* Tumblr
howadorableright
sad dimple

Catallena wrote: Tue Feb 20, 2024 10:26 pm
oh my gosh the lion guard. i remember tracking down that damn link like my life depended on it for what

i love the behind the scenes on this, more examples of phil being chill and dan freaking. forgot they were supposed to be brothers lmfaoo
back back back back again
Catallena
classy cat lady
classy cat lady

I've been laughing at Dan's swearing tirade about Phil not correctly remembering his motto literally all day :rofl:

Their Lion Guard experience does genuinely sound traumatizing, mad respect they were able to remain so professional and get it done anyway.

Also love Phil for dropping lore, like sleeping in the backroom of a gay club with 3 other actors and having a not so closeted experience or whatever the fuck he said, in the middle of a video.
Twitter *•.(★).•* Tumblr
Catallena
classy cat lady
classy cat lady

This seems like an AP video draft but sure why not.

Dead @ 16:48. Phil's face and him slowly creeping out of frame when he realizes what's cumming coming. Dan's way too amused smile.
Twitter *•.(★).•* Tumblr
Panda728
phillion/danosaur <//3

The new video reminds me of Jenna Marbles' TikTok videos 🥲
Catallena
classy cat lady
classy cat lady

Twitter *•.(★).•* Tumblr
Susanisnotafish
flower crown

Catallena wrote: Sat Feb 24, 2024 6:23 pm
I don’t get why UK baths have the faucet on the long side.
phancon
delia smith

Susanisnotafish wrote: Sat Feb 24, 2024 7:09 pm
I'm from the UK and I've honestly never seen a faucet on the long side like that before.
Catallena
classy cat lady
classy cat lady

Is that strange? My bathtub has the faucet on the long side too.

Dan tweet:
Twitter *•.(★).•* Tumblr
Susanisnotafish
flower crown

phancon wrote: Sat Feb 24, 2024 8:31 pm
Susanisnotafish wrote: Sat Feb 24, 2024 7:09 pm
I'm from the UK and I've honestly never seen a faucet on the long side like that before.
Maybe it’s a London thing? I seem to remember that their tub in the last apartment had the faucet on the long side. Or since they designed their home, maybe it was a choice?
plinthofmylife
janice from the shop

phancon wrote: Sat Feb 24, 2024 8:31 pm
It’s not a UK thing but a modern design thing. Especially for Long Bois, it means you can take a bath either direction without a faucet in your back/feet. I am very small but am building a flat and very stoked about my middle faucet bath and the bi-directional bisexual bathtub

(Also the shower valves are expensive and usually need to be at the end but it is easy to do a bath faucet valve if they aren’t a combo shower/barh)
Catallena
classy cat lady
classy cat lady

Twitter *•.(★).•* Tumblr